The Last Man on Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About that time, he came up next to her and offered a toast: "Here's to the rest of the day going well." Reese giggled as they touched glasses and took a sip and replied, "It's all uphill from here, baby!"

They both had a laugh and she continued, "So Paul, tell me about this music. I'm not seeing anything I really want to hear."

Paul chuckled. "Those CDs are old and haven't been touched in years. Most of what I listen to is on a computer or satellite radio." He reached for a remote and the equipment lit up, with some classic rock coming on. "Here's the control - feel free to browse the channels and find something you like if what's on isn't your cup of tea. I need to get the grill started or we'll be eating tomorrow."

------

Reese settled back into the couch with her wine and the remote, watching Paul retreat to the kitchen. He certainly cleaned up well. Definitely not the biker trash look from earlier. He was wearing some nice jeans and a snug sport shirt that made the muscles in his shoulders just about pop her eyes out. He was definitely hiding all that when he picked her up after her disaster. Definitely had not been her imagination when clinging to him for dear life on the back of that bike. Wow. He seemed a little older than she, but not by a stretch. Definitely a sexy man and something to look forward to later. She turned her attention to the sound system and started scrolling through the channels. Finally she landed on a soft R&B station that had the right sound. Not mushy soft, but more relaxing than the pop stations she usually listened to. Satisfied with her music choice, she realized she'd consumed her entire glass of wine while browsing music. When she stood up, she could feel the heat from it wash through her body, making her a little flush.

It dawned on her that she hadn't had anything to eat all day except for the snack Paul treated her to earlier. Uh-oh. Better take it easy on the liquor. She set her glass on the table and came into the kitchen to see what Paul was up to, and see if he had any snacks out to graze and take the edge off the wine. Paul had his back to her, with some pasta boiling and some greens simmering off to the side.

"Hey Reese, dinner'll be out in a minute. I already put some chicken out on the grill, and it ought to be coming off about the time the rest of this stuff is done."

She eyed a bowl of chips on the counter and grabbed a handful. "You know, you're pretty useful there. Knight in shining armor, master chef... what other tricks have you got up your sleeve?"

Paul let out a low chuckle. "I don't know about master chef, but I can whip together something edible. Hopefully you won't get turned off by my cooking. The rescue bit is a side job, but only in cases where the right damsel comes along with some distress I can help out with. My day job is actually pretty boring: get people to do work, on time, and under budget. What about you? I already know we have a common acquaintance with the staffing agency.. what sort of work are you in the market for?"

Reese studied her chips a minute, the no-job thing being a bit of a downer. She hated being unemployed. It's like being needy all the time, and she hated that feeling. Oh well, suck it up sister. Paul's been a good guy so far..

"I've done a bit of everything. Retail sales, admin assistant, reception, anything that pays the rent. My last job was pretty sweet. I was the executive assistant for the sales director of a sporting goods supplier. He did a lot of travel and always had a full calendar. It was actually kind of fun screening his calls, and handling a lot of the legwork he needed done. Then the recession hit, people weren't buying a lot of sporting goods, and my boss got laid off. And you know poop rolls downhill. So I got laid off too.

"That was about two years ago. Since then, I've been doing mostly agency temp jobs. None of the companies in the area want to commit to full time staff. At least not if you aren't related to an executive. I keep sending out apps though, but not too many interviews and no good offers yet. I figure sooner or later I'll hit the lotto and land somewhere. The temp work's ok, but it seems when I finally start to get settled somewhere, the assignment ends and I'm back to searching."

The whole time Reese was talking, Paul was paying rapt attention and almost burned the pasta. "Shit! Caught it just in time. Sorry. I'm not a good multi-tasker. I have a habit of focusing on one thing at a time so I better pay attention to this food before you have to call the fire department!" He turned off the stove burners and went out to the patio to retrieve the chicken.

"Just in the nick of time. Still tender. Another 5 minutes and I'd be ordering pizza. Can you grab a couple plates out of that cabinet? I'll get the food served up right away."

Reese moved in close and started helping out. It felt good to be productive, even if it was just handling some things in the kitchen. Paul was a really warm person and easy to like. After a few minutes it was like they knew each other for months. By the time he asked her for something, she was already getting it done before he could speak. Within the next few minutes they had the food out on the table, fresh drinks, and sat down to enjoy it.

After all the food prep, her mind was totally off the stress from the day. As they worked through an excellent meal, the conversation led all over the place. They talked about their backgrounds, school, families, past relationships. No stone unturned. Two hours flew by in an instant.

------

Inevitably, the conversation ran out of steam. After a brief awkward silence, Paul stood up and started clearing the table. Reese collected her dishes and followed him into the kitchen as he ran some dishwater. "You're my guest tonight, just sit and relax while I finish cleaning up."

"Not me," she said as she turned to face him, "In my family everyone pitches in so the work gets done faster and we can move on to something else." She flashed a lascivious grin. "Just out of curiosity, what else did you have in mind? Oh, and by the way, you wash and I'll dry."

He gave her a playful slap on the ass. "You're out of control Ms. Rosser. No wonder you find yourself in these predicaments."

She turned to face him and threw her hip out. "And just what do you mean by that Mr. James?"

With that, he pulled his hands out of the soapy water. One covered the hand she had poised on the pushed out hip pulling her closer. The other gently surrounded her chin, lifting her face to his. When he contacted her full lips, they parted and her sigh escaped into his mouth as it had earlier in the day. As he explored her soft lips with the tip of his tongue he whispered to her, "I love it when you do that. It is such a turn on."

It was if his words had turned her thermostat up a few degrees. She returned the embrace and the kiss heated up as their bodies pressed together. He could literally feel her heating up as her chest and hips ground into his as their tongues danced against one another.

Paul pulled back a second time, gazing into her hooded eyes. "You know, these dishes can wait. I have something better in mind."

Reese looked up at him and whispered back, "If it's better than this, count me in!"

Paul took her by the hand and pulled her under his arm as the left the dishes and moved to the adjacent living room. He turned and sat on the edge of a wide armchair, reversing the earlier height difference. He reached up sliding his fingertips around the back of her neck, pulling her face down to his to resume where they'd left off. While she pulled him into a deeper kiss, his free hand went to her ribcage. Caressing his way up her side and around her back, pulling her even closer.

They separated for a moment to catch a breath and Reese straightened back up a little. The movement put her breasts just below Paul's eye level and he pulled her in, nuzzling her cleavage.

------

Reese had been outdone at the sink. She didn't see it coming that quick. When their lips came together, her insides were instantly on fire. The little sigh was all Paul. It had been involuntary and she'd never had that happen before. When his fingertips caressed the nape of her neck, pulling her in, it was as if those nerves were connected straight to her already aroused pussy, causing her to gasp a little. She was certain she'd flooded her panties, and that was just the appetizer.

She stood in front of him, marveling at the feel of his beard nuzzling her chest. Caressing his muscular back, holding him close. She felt his hands with a firm grip around the sides of her chest, causing her bra to pull back and tease her already tense nipples. In another moment, they felt suddenly free. Paul had slid his hands up under her blouse and in a quick snap had released the catch on the back of her bra. His hands slid back up her sides, still under her blouse. They gently surrounded her heavy breasts and his thumbs ever so slightly brushed the sensitive buds that had to be sticking out a full inch after that. As he continued pushing upward, the bra came out the neck of her blouse, followed closely by her very erect nipples. He took one into his mouth, gently licking and sucking, then releasing it with a pop before doing the same to the other. It was very intense. Reese felt her legs grow weak, and she swayed on the balls of her feet.

"Stand very still, Reese. You're delicious." She nearly had an orgasm standing right there as he resumed tending to her breasts.

"Paul, that feels so good. I'm about to fall over." He chuckled. "I'm serious!"

"Baby, I've got you. Now raise your arms." Reese complied and the blouse and bra went right over her head to the floor. This time, his arms went around the back of her thighs to pull her in, making it easier to stand on her unsteady legs. As she leaned into his greedy mouth, his strong hands massaged her thighs, moving upward to where they joined her ample ass. All the while one of his arms was continuing to hold her wrapped around her thighs as the free one explored the inside of her thighs.

------

As Paul moved his free hand against her, he could feel her hamstrings shaking as her weight in his embrace seemed to increase a bit. He still had a few more inches to go and was already feeling her moisture. She was close. He was going to make her cum standing up. He continued working her breasts with his mouth, feeling her lean harder against him. About that time, he extracted his hand, sliding it up the front of her thigh, slipping his index finger under the leg elastic on her panties. In a smooth motion, he traced that back downward with his fingertip under the thin cloth. His knuckle grazed against her pubes, sliding through her engorged lips, and just lightly brushed over her clit. God she is wet. That move started her shaking more but didn't quite push her over the edge.

That is, until his thumb followed the same path his index finger had. The finger continued to slide between her wet lips. The thumb stopped on the side of her clit, gently pressing down. The leading finger continued another split second, coming to rest against her anus.

The move was so sudden that Reese exploded in orgasm and lost control. She leaned heavily on Paul's shoulders as the sensations in her nipple, pussy, and ass just took over. Paul held her against him as she turned into jello, quaking at the slightest touch. After a few moments, her breathing evened out and he extracted his soaked hand from her groin, licking her juices off his hand. He deftly slid the zipper down in the back of her skirt, the loosened skirt and soaked panties joining the rest on the floor as she shimmied out of them. Paul eased her relaxed form around to rest under the crook of his arm.

She rested there naked, almost snoozing. When she regained her composure, she reached up caressing Paul's chest. "That was amazing. I've never experienced anything like that."

He looked down at her upturned face, "We're not done yet, if you have a little more energy..."

Reese swooned and moved her hand lower, sliding across the bulge that had formed. "You have no idea Mister." She deftly unsnapped his jeans enough to reach down and wrap her hand around his hard cock. She could feel the pre-cum that had oozed out and knew he was just as primed as she had been. She pushed the top of his underwear down and pulled it out.

------

As Paul's shaft emerged from his pants, Reese's mouth was watering. She loved his cock. It stood up straight with a perfectly peach shaped head that begged to be sucked on. As she gently squeezed and stroked it, a clear drop appeared at the tip. She swirled her fingertip in it, then traced up and down the sensitive foreskin on the lower part of the shaft, making it twitch before bringing the finger to her lips. She brushed it around her mouth as if it were lip gloss then sucked off the remaining cream with a soft pop.

"It's your turn, lover. Stand up." Reese kept a grip on the waist of his pants, pulling them down as he rose. He stepped out of the pants and, due to his height, his throbbing member was at eye level.

As Paul pulled his shirt off over his head, Reese reached out. One hand wrapped around his cock pulling him closer, her other hand below to grasp his balls. Before he could react, she took a little breath and let his sweet cock slide into her throat. She practically came again. She thrust forward a little more, swallowing the head and sinking her lips all the way to the base of his shaft. She held him there for a few seconds until she needed to back off for air. She could taste the salty sweet drizzle from him as she blew lightly across the tip, making him shudder.

As she continued to slowly suck him off, she felt his hands wrap around her cheeks and his fingers around the back of her neck. He had no idea what that did to her, she was in heaven. She relaxed a bit more, letting him fuck her throat with long, slow strokes. She felt so dominated with him pulling her head down like that, stuffing her mouth to the limit that she started to orgasm again. At that moment, she tightened her grip on his balls and that pushed him over the edge.

She felt his cock swell just a little bit more against her tongue when it jumped against her throat, shooting his first burst right past her tongue. Following that first blast, he relaxed just a bit pulling back a little. His cock head rested on the tip of her tongue and she could feel it jump as his hot semen blended with her own saliva, trickling out onto her chin.

Reese continued swirling her tongue around the underside of Paul's still throbbing cock. The salty liquid spilling into her mouth was making the act even more arousing for her. She got lost in the moment, swallowing him down. Imagining how his hard, delicious tasting cock would feel pushing deep into her wanting pussy. She wanted this man so badly that her thighs were soaked with anticipation.

Momentarily she closed her lips over his glans, stroking his shaft a few more times, drawing out the last drops of his delicious cream. She was so in tune with him, she could feel each pulse of his organ against her tongue. When his tension finally subsided, she eased him out of her mouth, rubbing his shiny cockhead around her lips and nose, breathing in his sex.

Before she was finished, he lifted her up by the arms. She mewled a little just as he pulled her into a deep kiss that sent her reeling. The taste of the mixture of their sex was overwhelming and incredibly hot. Their tongues melted together as waves of sensation washed over them. The feel of his hard body against her softness made her melt inside. As they pulled back apart, they stared deeply into each other's eyes without speaking for a few moments. The mood got a little heavy, so Paul grinned lasciviously. "I'll give you a couple of hours to stop that."

She started giggling as he turned her around and plopped back into the chair, pulling her down into his lap. As she laid back into him she smirked. "I just have to get my furniture upholstered like this. It's heaven!"

------

Paul sank back into the chair, spent. When Reese fell back on him, his softening cock landed right between her ample butt cheeks and he held her in place by her hips. Who was she to say heavenly? That's where he was, in heaven. He felt wrapped up in her and never wanted to leave this place. This woman was something else.

He buried his nose in her dark hair as she leaned back. The dusky scent of her shampoo and moisturizer was combining with her light perspiration and overwhelming his senses. He could feel her shiver a bit as he nuzzled in closer, placing light kisses at the nape of her neck. His hands migrated up her sides, gently easing up under her breasts. The fingertips just grazing her sensitive nipples as he pushed them together, massaging the surrounding flesh.

Reese let out a little moan and turned slightly as her arms lowered, resting her hands on his hard thighs. "Be careful with those rolls back there, mister. I don't want you to get turned off and kick me outta here!"

He breathed into her ear. "Not a chance, baby. Everything about you is turning me on like you wouldn't believe. I can't get enough."

With that, he shifted her to the side a little and reached for her chin. His hands weren't particularly large, yet he cupped her jaw and pulled her face toward his. Her hooded eyes locked into his as her full lips parted a little. He leaned in, taking her lower lip into his, guiding her chin against him. His other hand had slid off her breast as she turned into the kiss, his strong arm supporting her back as the fingers on that hand went up into the hair on the back of her neck, cradling her neck effortlessly into him.

Paul wanted to melt into her. The close contact was sizzling and he was feeling himself begin to harden against her. He pulled back a bit, releasing her lip just a moment later. They stared into each others eyes, savoring the moment.

He finally broke the silence with a little grin. "When I saw you broke down in that parking lot, I never could have imagined how things would turn out."

Reese flashed him an even, thoughtful look and let the pause drag out a little before answering. "Not even close, Mr. Man. When you came rolling up, with your bad biker self, through that traffic jam, rocking your Nazi looking helmet and mean face, you were the last man on earth I'd have expected to be laying up on right now."

------

Reese relaxed into him as she flipped through the satellite radio listening to different channels. As they sat there spooning, she was getting more and more turned on by his breath against the nape of her neck. Her hands found his arms and moved his hands onto her breasts. The rough skin on his hands caused her already sensitive nipples to stiffen under his touch. As he massaged her bosom, she felt as if there was a live wire straight to her sex. She could feel her arousal warming up again, as was his. She could feel his recovering cock firming up beneath her as well.

She turned a little to nuzzle his chin and fell into a steamy kiss, immediately heating her up. Shifting a bit further, she reached down and pulled his hardening member forward. When she eased back down, his cock slid up between her thighs against her mons, gliding through her lips. The sudden sensation caused her to catch her breath and hold still a second.

"Paul, I need to feel you inside me," Reese whispered. Without waiting for an answer, she moved her hand around his hardness. She guided the now swollen head back through her folds, the tingling going up into her belly. She lifted up again as his cock nudged against her opening, which was already gushing in anticipation.

This time when she eased back, he filled her completely. As she came down on him, she could feel every inch of his beautiful cock sinking into her. Bit by bit. When her weight was again shifted to him, she paused a minute feeling him swell inside her. Each pulse making her twitch with excitement. As she adjusted to his girth, she felt his hands on her hips. Seeming to guide himself even deeper within her. Just as she was about over the top, he went still, forcing her to come down from the building orgasm.