The Last Night With Maria

Story Info
One final fantasy to live.
4.1k words
4.34
31k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

See Author's note after story. This was to be a series but now will only be a one-shot unless otherwise requested by the one I wrote this for. If she is reading this, Please enjoy. You will always be my Roller-Skating Girl.

Part One

I don't know why I did it, maybe it was that I was missing her or that I was horny. OK I knew I was horny, but I was also missing her. I just moved and promised myself to severe all ties from my past, including my most recent ex, Maria. It was getting to be to much because of how much I missed her. I am sure there are those out there that can relate as well I also know that there are just as many that would say move on and get over it there is other pussy out there. It was not ever about the sex though, not fully anyway, even if she was the best I ever had after I taught her everything, I hope I was hers. We still got together from time to time after our break up to hang out and do the simple stuff that we did when courting. This time though that was it, that's what I told myself, It just continued to hurt to much after all I still loved her.

We were both online this early evening and feeling frisky while chatting about sex we started to cyber. After doing this for a small amount of time I said the unspeakable and invited her over. It took a small time for her to decide since she was reluctant at first but I think she was to horny to care. We had that effect on each other, besides I was ready to cum and I would rather cum inside of her warm body as she sat on me riding me like I was just meat. Sorry, I started to wander with my thoughts. You see she is rather gorgeous, the same type that has no idea the extent of what guys would do for her or girls for that matter. She still has a bit of her rebellious attitude from school, changing her hair to a different color each week to conflict her already dark black tresses and yes they are dyed too.

Her body was an amazing piece of God's work that showed how her flesh was solid, packed and firm. She is ten years younger than me and I just started to make my journey into the thirties. Her breasts were so supple and as my lips would wrap themselves around them the soft tissue would harden in my mouth giving me notice that she was indeed getting excited, even pressing them against cold winter glass along a busy highway while fucking her from behind couldn't destroy their perfection. That was a hot night but a story for another time. Her lips were so warm and inviting touch after touch while our tongues wrestled in each other's mouths. Her ass rounded off so smoothly where my hands rested there quite often grasping and groping as my cock would thrust inside her hoping that somehow as I would do this I could be deeper inside her and in turn be part of her. Many times I fucked her doggie style, as I did from time to time since it was my favorite position, I would push my thumb against it's opening trying to ease it in. It got me so hot I had to take a picture of it, a picture I would love to show anyone. I don't know how I could fully describe her without writing a full story just about her all I have to say is she was hot.

I was excited that she decided to come over my heart fluttered uncontrollably even after declining the ride I offered her I opted to straighten my room, as well as cleaning a few other choice places. Making my bed as neatly as possible and positioned the candles that have not been used in a while where they would illuminate the room that would give the best possible view to watch her body move with mine in the flickering light. I placed the candles on the night stand and in the holders mounted on the wall, looking around hoping I did everything, then I rushed to the bathroom to prepare myself. I wanted to at least be the best that I could possibly be, going so far as putting on cologne.

The neighborhood I moved into wasn't the greatest however it was cheap though, my neighbors were at the very least friendly you know they were the typical family type, well almost typical, you know the American dream. Two parents, two kids and a dog, and I must say that daughter was quite the one to bring notice to her self. They helped when I moved in and I was thankful since I pretty much had to load up most of my stuff myself. The Mother looked just as good as her daughter whom both helped me even more during some of my masturbation fantasies.

Time passed and my mind started to worry about where she could possibly be since she should be here by now. Everything I had planned would be destroyed if she backed out then relief hit me in the form of a doorbell bringing me to attention. I ran to the door with a sense of joy in my heart that was fluttering in a way that was reminiscent of the days when we first met. Those same exact days lead to some beautiful nights that made me long I to be in her arms again, even if it was going to be for the very last time. She was my lover in the past as well as my whore, she had my heart next to hers and our sex drive matched which let me fuck her in any hole I wanted. Reaching the door in one fluid motion I unlocked and opened it.

Part Two

She rushed into my arms with such force the sudden impact made her fall crashing us to the ground causing my heart to reel with hope that maybe we could work it out, that maybe there was a future for us. Her weight pressed on top of me as my dick started to grow hard against her leg while causing me to grab one of her tits, feeling the soft flesh I looked at her. It wasn't what I expected, her face looked scared before I could ask I was answered.

"Get up!"

I looked to see who spoke as I saw past Maria. In the door way two fully masked men entered wearing the type of masks that young kids would wear to cover their face in the snow stepping fully into my place they slammed the door shut behind them. I stood quickly to confront them which wouldn't have mattered even if I got a punch off, as soon as I stood I was forced back at the sight of the gun.

"Don't play the hero boy" the other voiced. They were in jeans and T-shirts, Blue jeans and white T-shirts. Not enough information to give a good description to anyone in authority that was if we even had the chance.

"Where's the bedroom sport?" His voice was demeaning however a strong steady tone showed he had no problem doing this and that maybe he had practice at this sort of thing. I pointed down the hall and towards the stairs the pit of my stomach dropping continuously.

"Lead the way". With the gun aimed at my back I lead them to the bedroom while Maria was dragged along by her arm by the bigger of the two assailants. The same bedroom that candles were placed mathematically around the room with the incense that she loved so much was ready to burn. The bed was in the far left corner, a chair to the right, next to the armoire. The closets against the far wall were closed nothing great or grand just a room.

"Sit!"

Maria was thrown on the bed the offer to sit was more of a command to go with her second loss of balance for the night. She was tossed like a rag doll bouncing on the bed as she landed rolling to sit with her legs spread in front of her while leaning back on her hands for support. I could only imagine what fear went through her heart somehow blaming myself since I knew if I picked her up none of this would have happened this way. I was forced into the chair facing the bed with the same command he uttered only moments ago as if the gun pointing at me was not a hint of do it or else.

"Lock him up, use the cuffs on him if you have to. I think she is going to be very willing." My hands were forced behind my back and through the wooden spokes of the chair, the sound of the cuffs locking shut seemed to bring a final solemn silence as Maria sat on the bed in shock. They clacked as the metal made contact with the chair. Keeping my eyes on Maria as she was motionless I could only hope by the time this was all over that she would be OK, there were times where we got rough in bed but she knew that it was safe, that I would never hurt her, now this. I felt wholly responsible and it started to feel like guilt.

The two assailants were quickly undressing if not for the dire situation it was almost comical the way they were hopping up and down trying to discard their pants over their shoes. Disrobing all but their masks the larger of the two spoke up "Listen cutie, we have no problem fucking a corpse that's up to you but just in case you get any ideas to scream we will kill your boyfriend over here as well and I don't think you want that." I gripped the chair in frustration. The one that was speaking was actually more than large he was monstrous and built. Muscles rippled his whole body showing a physique that I definitely did not have. He reached for Maria and drug her across the bed to him so that she was facing him. Balancing on all fours she was still dazed at the events proceeding. I could only imagine as I watched the smaller of the two walk around to the other side of the bed. Comparatively he was small not just his body but now looking at both of them fully naked their flaccid cocks which started to mount as if they were racing to be the first to harden were growing to their full capacity.

They both shared the chore of ripping off Maria's clothes. She struggled by curling herself up into a ball as best she could. The larger guy (I will call him Marc to make this easier. The smaller guy I will call Rick) was to much for her he pulled her close to him and smacked her hard. Smacked her with his cock. He is the very reason why I always felt small. His cock, which was still limp, hung a good six inches down. I struggled again, which only got a mean look come my way.

Maria's face was full of fear. She was slapped again, this time his cock was harder. "Suck on this bitch. Be nice or you boyfriend dies." Her face showed her reluctance to put that monster of a cock inside her mouth. Again, she was slapped. Each slap made Marc harder and harder. His friend began to play with her pussy after tossing her clothes off the bed. He shoved his fingers in. I couldn't see how many, but I realized I was getting aroused. I looked at her face to see what emotions were going through her face. It was fear, pure fear.

She obeyed though. She began to lick the thick rock hard cock. It must have been eleven inched in length. Her tongue glided across his thick tool. Her reluctance showed to her aggressor's dismay. Not giving her a choice he grabbed the back of her hair and slammed his dick in her mouth. She gagged time after time as he thrust in and out. He was relentless. Rick shifted her weight forcing her on her knees. He positioned his face behind her and sticking his tongue where his fingers previously were

"Damn she is wet, she must be liking this"

"Just force her to cum. Get this whore excited. I want to see how far down her throat I can stick my cock."

He got it down there pretty far. With her hands placed flat on the bed her mouth was sucking on his cock. My dick was stiff and stuck in my pants. My hands placed behind the chair. Her head started to move with the rhythm of Marc's hips. She was sucking his cock, which I knew she was good at. Her hair was held fast by his hands. I could see everything. I could see her devour him. He wasn't making it easy. She would gag from time to time as he thrust inch after inch down her throat. I was shocked when she got close to his balls.

She faced him looking directly at his stomach. With eyes closed tight she was closely about to accomplish deep throating him. I wanted so bad to just stand up and fuck her, but couldn't. I had to sit there and suffer. The position she was in apparently made it easier for the cock to go straight in. Between Marc in front and Rick behind she was moving back and forth pretty good. "Oh God" Marc voiced.

"What?" His friends reply

"I think I'm going to... yup I'm cumming"

I heard Maria try to react, she couldn't. Marc's cock thrust inside her mouth. He was fucking her face like it was her pussy. Holding her head with his large hands, I watched as Maria's face turned red. His head tilted back he howled in relief. Even with his cock halfway down her throat, their was so much cum it seeped out of her mouth and down her chin. Pulling out, his cock flaccid again, Maria breathed deep. Relief came over her.

"Let me taste her buddy, you should feel how her mouth is. Damn did she swallow that load." Eric removed his face from between her legs. I could see his face covered in her cum. I guess she couldn't control her self. Was she getting off on this? Was she actually turned on? She was tossed around like a rag doll. As soon as she face Rick, he shoved his dick in her mouth. Not being as big as his friend she was able to fit it nicely. "Let me get her pussy ready for my cock" he said as he shoved two fingers in.

I watched as she used a hand to help jerk Rick off. He swayed his hips more like he was her lover than her rapist. I had to stop moving around or I would begin to cum in my pants. Three fingers were inserted inside her. The most I was able to do was four and the tip of my thumb. I always wanted to fist her but was to afraid I would hurt her. Marc had no such opinion. I watched as she yelped when four fingers were inserted. She fell to all fours as Eric screamed in pleasure. I heard the beginning of her throat's swallowing reflexes of her throat.

I watched to see her swallow Rick's load. That never happened. He pulled out and came all over her face. Holding her head by the back of her hair she couldn't pull away. Cum dripped from her nose. In fact her face was covered with it. She didn't seem to mind, her mouth went back to sucking his cock. I couldn't believe she was this much of a slut. I wanted to avert my eyes but only because I didn't want to cum in my pants. She was being violated and she loved it.

Four fingers thrust inside of her and then, with a quick flick of his thumb, Mark shoved his whole fist in. Oh god, my cock throbbed. Her body quivered. Moans escaped her lips. "I think she likes this" Rick said.

"Ready to get fucked bitch?" Marc said

"Yea, I think she is ready. How about you fuck her cunt and I get her ass." Maria's eyes opened, was it fear or excitement. I fucked her ass a few times but never before was she full of cock in both holes. Rick stood pulling her by her hair while Marc laid down on the bed. His cock once again as hard as it was when he fucked her face. Maria began to struggle. Apparently she didn't want to be impaled by a cock that size.

Mark grabbed her by the throat as Rick positioned her over his waist. One large hand around her neck and the other on his cock he aimed towards Maria's Pussy. My shoulders went up as my body slid down. The cuffs still fastened and held fast with my hands behind my back. I was uncomfortable but I had to see this. I had to watch. She turned her head as if shaking it "no" would stop them. The tip pressed up against her velvety walls. They pushed on in. Rick behind her thrust her body down on his buddies cock. She stiffened, but did not move. Rick adjusted himself behind her and shoved his cock in her ass. He wasn't gentle either.

They were on the bed, their heads down at the foot of it rather than next to the headboard. It gave me a good view of her face. Rick held Maria's arms behind her. It was like he was using them as a leash. She had no balance. If she tried to struggle she had the reminder of Mark's hands around her throat. Her face would turn red, then return to normal. He was choking her, bringing her close to the point of asphyxiation. They pounded in rhythm, as Mark pulled out, Rick pushed in, then vice-versa. They must have done this before.

Maria screamed. Her eyes closed as she was enjoying the moment. It wasn't a scream of pain, it was one of pleasure. It was barely audible at first, then louder, and louder still when I finally heard her cry "I'm Cumming". Mark and Rick heard it too. "Fuck me... just fuck me." She cried. Her eyes closed she was getting fucked. Does this mean it was no longer rape. Was she a bigger whore than I thought?

"Looks like we found a real winner here."

"That we did buddy, How's that ass feel?"

"Feels like heaven, I'm going to fill it full of cum"

Part 3

I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up leaving the cuffs attached where they were left, to the chair. Everything went as planned. Mark and Rick were just going to rape her and leave. I was going to tell her that everything was going to be OK. What I was doing now was not part of the plan. I dropped the sweats I had on and took of my shirt. My cock was already still and ready to fuck her. I walked over to her quietly on the carpet. Her face was in rapturous joy, and a good distance over the edge of the bed. She was really surprised when I slammed my cock across her face.

"Suck this whore" I cried and then she opened her eyes. She didn't say anything, she couldn't my cock was slammed inside of her mouth hitting the back of her throat while her eyes brightened with lust. I slowed down after that sliding my dick in further and further fucking her skull. Cocks fucked her from every direction, her ass was pounded while her pussy was being filled with wet juicy cock. When we all got the same rhythm down we fucked her relentlessly giving her no choice but to enjoy the feeling of being the whore she was, just like we practiced.

She gulped and gagged swallowing my cock as deep as she could. Lightly touching it to the back of her throat, then feeling the slam off a dick in her ass she was being totally engulfed by us. Watching her become the raped whore she always wanted to be turned me on to no end, my neighbors across the hall were the ones who volunteered to help. Here we were fucking her, it was intense. Her body convulsed in yet another orgasm brought forth by three throbbing dicks stuffed inside her. Then I couldn't hold back, my balls throbbed ready to release their load.

My hands wrapped around the back of her head with my fingers tangling themselves throughout her hair as I started to cum. I felt it explode out of my cock hitting the back of her throat with such force it dribbled back outside her mouth running loosely down her chin. I looked at my companions in crime and by the look on their faces could tell they were also filling the slut with cum.

I heard her scream again with another orgasm as the flow of our cum set her off once again which caused me to realize that I was forever changed by this experience and wanted to do this to her again and again. I knew I needed to be with her but didn't know how to convey this to her at the moment, so I didn't. Her body went limp as we all pulled out of her, cum stretching from our dicks to her loosely connecting us all in a perverted spider web of sperm. She laid on the bed as she dripped slowly from her cunt and ass. It was erotic to watch it slowly ooze out of her.

Mark and Rick both started to get dressed while I only through on a pair of underwear.

"That was great, We'll have to do it again" Mark said.

"Listen Stacey is having her party soon, A graduation birthday party. Would you like to join us, the wife would love to fuc... I mean see you again."

"Sure, I'll be there" smiling at the little faux pas he said. Maybe his daughter would be the slut of the night. I walked them to the door saying my good-byes, and headed back to the bedroom. There she was still laid out on her stomach with cum still dripping. I stuck my fingers in-between her legs feeling how wet she truly was. She looked up at me and loosely smiled.

"How does it feel to be a whore?"

"It feels good" she said somewhat submissively.

"Would you like to do it again?"

"Yes"

"Good - next time, bring your sister/" Her sister was 18 - a little bit younger then her, but why not start her off early. Maria didn't argue, she just closed her eyes and slept. I took this as my opportunity to stop the tape from recording and threw it in my collection of all the other fucks I recorded of her. I laid down next to her while she slept, shoved my dick inside her and fucked her comatose body. I could feel her body convulse with another orgasm while her body slept on. It would never be the same again.

12