The Last of His Stuff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to be a good man-whore and lick my ass while I fuck myself."

Without giving him a moment to nod, she sat on his face with her legs tucked under his tied up arms. Boise felt his heart beating faster as she threw the pillow off his cock and lifted his legs up to release him from his boxers. Charlotte leaned back, lowering her ass onto Boise's tongue.

"Fuck my ass with that tongue of yours." Char moaned as she started grinding her hips against his face. She leaned forward slightly giving him better access to her perfect ass. As she did, Boise felt her the vibrations of her toy pressing against his chest. She was getting ready to explode again.

"Fuuuuck!!! MMmmm.. oh god, I'm cummmiinnggg!!"

Charlotte leaned back as she sprayed her juices yet again all over Boise's bare chest and abs. Boise even felt his cock getting soaked as she continued suffocating him under her ass.

After her final mini-seizure she rolled off of him and onto his side. She silently undid his restraints. Unsure of whether to speak or not, Boise laid their throbbing in silence.

Char walked out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom. Moments later Boise heard the sound of the shower running. Boise hesitantly sat up on the edge of the bed and turned toward the door.

She finally spoke over the sound of the shower.

"All your stuff is in the boxes in the living room. Oh, and those old pillows and sheets are yours too. Grab them on your way out. As for the butt plug... go fuck yourself!"

And with that he heard the lock of the bathroom door click shut.

Thank you for taking the time to read my short tale. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. This is my first story (and hopefully not my last), so I would like your feedback and suggestions for the future. I would also like to thank JonB1969 for taking the time to edit my story.

12