The Last Passenger

Story Info
Joe finds out that one last bus rider isn't so.
1.4k words
4.2
58.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he began the last round of his route, Joe sent up a silent prayer that he would get through the rest of his shift without any more passengers. The bus was empty and he wanted it to stay that way. He sped past the first few empty stops, his hopes growing that he could get home quickly to his new porno video and a cold beer. It wasn’t much of a life but it was his.

“Shit!” he muttered when he saw the lone figure standing, waiting at the bus stop ahead. He stopped the bus and opened the door to let the lady standing there board. She gave him a nervous smile as she paid her fair and found a seat. She was attractive. He had to give her that but it didn’t lessen his annoyance as he looked for a spot in the traffic to swing the huge bus.

Once the bus was moving again, he sneaked a peek at his lone rider. She was not a regular on his route. He would have remembered her. He divided his attention between maneuvering the bus and the lady’s reflection in the mirror above his head. She had chosen the seat directly behind his own. She sat staring out into the darkness, a faraway look in her green eyes. She was absently twirling a lock of her fiery red hair around her finger. Her blouse dipped low, affording Joe a look at her ample cleavage.

He forced his eyes back to the street in front of him but like a magnet, they were drawn back to the woman behind him. He wondered what it would be like to have those long legs wrapped around his head, to have the weight of her tits resting in his hands, to have that long hair draped over his lap. His dick begin to grow in his pants at these thoughts.

He had been so intent on her body, that he hadn’t noticed that those green eyes were no longer looking out of the window. They were fixed on his in the mirror. He flushed bright red as realized that she had seen him studying her. Her face was unreadable. She glanced down at her own cleavage and Joe stared in shock as she tugged the neckline of her blouse down even farther, exposing the tops of her nipples. He pulled his eyes back to the road, not quite sure that he saw what he saw.

At the next red light, he could not stop himself from looking up at her reflection again. He drew in a deep, ragged breath at what he saw. Her fingers were inside her parted shirt, teasing one of her pink nipples. Her skirt had been pushed up and she was rubbing her cunt through the red, silky fabric of her panties. Joe could see a wet spot forming where her fingers played. He wanted so badly to rip them from her and dive his tongue inside her pussy.

The honking horns from the cars behind him, jerked him back to see the green light glowing in front of them. He had to find somewhere to pull off! He could hear her gentle moans as she pleasured herself and he groaned at the overwhelming need to be doing it for her. With one hand on the steering wheel, he reached the other hand into his lap and stroked the hard member pulsating in his pants. It was taking every ounce of his willpower not to look up into the mirror, but he know that there would surely be an accident if he allowed himself to do so.

He turned the bus down a street that held an abandoned grocery store. The parking lot would be the perfect place to stop. He placed both hands on the steering wheel and took deep calming breaths.

He was concentrated so intently on reaching his destination that he never heard her walk toward him. By the time he knew she was there she was on her knees beside him, placing kisses up and down the fly of his jeans. With one hand on her tits and the other on the button of his pants, she let his cock spring free from its denim prison. She murmured her approval and smiled at him, almost timidly.

Joe had a white knuckle grip on the steering wheel. He watched as she lowered her hot mouth on his cock. Slowly, she began to run her tongue around and up and down. His shaft jerked in response, demanding more. She took him deep into her throat. He let himself relax into the sensations she was creating as she fucked him with her mouth.

The parking lot was just ahead. He pushed the gas pedal to the floor, happy that he could soon touch the sexpot that was giving him the best blow job he had ever received. He pulled into the lot and stopped the bus. She lifted her head and Joe stood her up and sat her on the big steering wheel. She leaned back against the glass behind her, giving him full access to her body.

He pushed the skirt up her thighs, revealing a shaved naked pussy. She was literally dripping with passion. He leaned over and buried his face in her wetness. Her hands gripped the wheel as she thrust her hips upward to meet his hungry tongue. He lapped at the drops of pussy juice on her swollen lips. He grabbed her thighs in his large hands, picking her up. He had complete passage to her sweet ass. He felt her tense up as he forced his tongue inside her asshole but she relaxed when he begin to move it in and out.

She was moving so wildly that he had to set her down. She slid down into his lap, swallowing his hard cock with her hot pussy. She was so tight! She begin riding him, her fingers buried in his hair. She guided his lips to her hard nipples and he sucked them greedily between his moans of pleasure. He put one hand between them and stroked her clit between his fingers. The other hand was under her where he was gently finger fucking her asshole. He thought how good it would be to put his cock in there.

Her cunt muscles tightened around him as the wave of climaxes washed over her. He was now moving two fingers in and out of her ass roughly and she was grinding down for more.

She slowed the motion of her hips as the orgasm settled down. Joe was damn glad right then that he could control himself as well as he could. Alot of men would have came just watching her beautiful face contorted with passion. She lifted herself from his lap and he had the fear that she was just going to leave him after getting off.

He turned and watched in awe as she bent over, grabbing the seat where she had been sitting before. She looked back at him with an inviting smile. Her perfect ass was going to be his. The puckered hole glistened with her cum. He stood up and positioned himself behind her and caressed it with the tip of his cock. She moaned loudly. He pushed it in just gently and slowly, inch by inch. She pushed back sharply, forcing him inside her completely. That pushed him over the edge. He grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard. She was yelling unintelligible words of desire. One hand still on her hip, he crushed the other against her quivering cunt, grinding against her clit. She let loose with a guttural scream as she came even harder than before. He shot his hot load deep inside her. He had never had an orgasm that lasted that long or that was that strong. He had to grab the seat across the aisle to keep his legs from buckling under him. His beautiful red-headed vixen lay in an exhausted heap in front of him.

Joe straightened his clothes as she straightened hers. She picked the sopping panties off of the seat and pressed them into his hand. Grabbing her bag, she opened the door and before he could ask any questions, she was gone. He lifted her gift to his face and breathed in her scent deeply. With a grin, he said to himself “Well I guess I don’t need the porno tonight but a cold one would sure be nice.”