The Last School Bus Ride

Story Info
Teen's fascination with a butch looking driver.
3.7k words
4.41
44.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story involves a number of categories; mature, first time and a touch of fetish content as well.

***

The last day of high school couldn't have arrived soon enough for Gary Ahl, but that final bus ride home was a bittersweet one for the eighteen year old because it meant that he wouldn't be spending any more time staring at his fantasy woman on the 25 minute journey to his house.

As always Gary had positioned himself in the front seat opposite the driver of the bus, affording him a perfect view of the love of his life as she drove the bus along the route, the muscles in her biceps swelling as she turned the wheel.

There were other girls within Gary's view, with the very attractive Lisa Karl right across from his seat, but Gary Morris only had eyes for the driver. Gary could never explain why he found the middle aged woman with the bowl haircut so sexy, and would never try. It was his secret.

The driver's name was Vivian Clark, and a lot of the guys snickered behind her back and called her a lesbian, but Gary wasn't one of those. In fact, the idea of imagining the driver with another woman had spurred more than one moment of self-abuse on Gary's part, although he usually got himself off by looking at her picture.

Gary had taken the picture with his IPod, and while it wasn't a very good shot because he had to be careful not to get caught, it had served him well. Taken from the side, Vivian's breasts looked even bigger, and the slight sweat stain in the armhole of her blue uniform top only enhanced her appeal.

Vivian had hair under her arms, something that the lad had gotten several glimpses over the last few months when the driver would rest her elbow on the bar that surrounded her seat. With the short sleeve bowing down Gary would get a wonderful view of what looked like a big tuft of reddish brown hair that matched her scalp, and while he had never thought much about it before seeing Vivian's unshorn armpits, he had grown to love it.

Gary figured that Vivian was about his mother's age, which would put her somewhere around 48 or so. The teen figured that was also her bust measurement, but even though she was bosomy and muscular the driver seemed to have almost no butt to speak of.

The ride, even more raucous than usual because it was the last day of school, seemed to be going too fast to suit Gary, but as the kids gradually filtered off the bus it got quieter until it got to his favorite time.

Gary's house was the last stop, with his place the furthest away and far from anybody else's, which helped account for him not having friends. Gary figured that Miss Clark probably dreaded having to go all the way out there at the end of the route so as usual he made light of it.

"Bet you'll be glad to not have to make this trip out here," Gary said.

"Well, at least not until September," Vivian chirped back, putting her elbow up on the bar to Gary's delight.

"I graduated," Gary told her.

"You? How old are you?" Vivian asked, and when she was told he was 18 exclaimed, "Son of a bitch. You look younger."

"I know."

"Hey, that's a good thing," Vivian replied, glancing over and catching him looking at her. "You're just such a quiet fellow. So polite and well mannered. Your Mom must have brought you up right."

"I guess."

"Although I can't help but notice that while you act all goody-two shoes, you do seem to like to stare at my tits," Vivian deadpanned, and as she spoke the teen's head jerked up like he was caught in the cookie jar, the horror on his face comical.

"Sorry," Gary mumbled.

"Hell, I don't mind the attention," Vivian proclaimed. "You like big tits?"

"Uh - I guess."

"Your girlfriend got big ones?"

"Uh - no. Don't have a girlfriend," Gary admitted as the bus neared his house.

"How come? You're kind of cute."

"Dunno. Not too good around girls."

"So what do you do Gary? Sit home and jerk off all the time?" she asked, chuckling when the look of horror returned. "Don't tell me you look at that picture of me you took when you jack off."

"Huh?" Gary said as he started to hyperventilate while the bus came to a stop.

"Got that gizmo with you?" Vivian asked as she swiveled in her seat far enough to let the boy see that the top two buttons of her top were open, exposing her cavernous cleavage. "You can take another picture to remember me by."

"No. I mean no, I don't have it."

"Your mother home?" Gary was asked, and when he said no Vivian asked, "How about your old man?"

"No, he took off on us a while back."

"Just the two of you out here?" Vivian asked, and after Gary nodded she asked, "Your Mom. Is she the gal who works at Penney's in the intimates department?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Don't ma'am me honey. Makes me feel old," Vivian said. "Thought it was her because I saw her name on the tag thing they make them wear and that Ahl name isn't common. She fitted me for a bra a few months ago."

"She did?" Gary said, the idea of his mother wrapping a measuring tape around the bus driver's tits turning him on more than a little.

"That get you excited honey?" Vivian asked to Gary's embarrassment. "Your mother seemed to enjoy it too, but I saw the wedding band so I didn't say anything. Nice lady."

"She wears it - I dunno. Maybe it's stuck on her finger," Gary said.

"What time does she get home?" Vivian asked.

"Five thirty."

"Never before?"

"No."

"Let me get this bus off the road," Vivian said as she put the thing on gear and pulled into the driveway, and after stopping by the house added, "Nobody comes down this road much. So, are you a virgin?"

"Huh? I mean, I'm - you know - well I..."

"Thought so. You saving yourself for your future wife?"

"Uh. No."

"Your cock hard? You got a big one?"

"Yes, I mean yes it's hard. Big? Not really. Long and skinny."

"Let me see it. Get it over here Gary," Vivian instructed, and as he stumbled to his feet and approached the driver she was already undoing his belt and yanking the jeans and underwear down, cackling with delight when she saw the slender prong bouncing around wildly after being freed.

"Pretty big for a little fella," Vivian said as she grabbed the wrinkled pouch below the arching dick and brought him close while staring at the taut skin of his erection. "Now here's my idea. I'm going to get you off because your dick looks like it's going to erupt any second, and if you're anything like most 18 year old guys you'll probably be hard again by the time you take me inside."

"I need it bad," Vivian said just before she took the stiff circumcised prong into her mouth, her lips sliding effortlessly down the six or so inches, and by the time her nose dipped into the boy's pubes he was already coming.

"AWWW!" Gary cried out as his knees buckled while his ejaculation coated the bus driver's throat, and she kept sucking until he was spent.

"There!" Vivian said as she let go. "Now lead the way."

Gary pulled his pants back up and exited the bus with the driver right behind him. The breakfast dishes were still on the table and his bed was unmade, but Vivian shrugged off his apology.

"Didn't come in here to inspect. I came in to get fucked," Vivian said as she waited for Gary to move, the kid seeming to be intimidated as he saw that standing up she was a couple inches taller than his 5'7". "You want to unwrap me?"

The teen nodded as he tried to get his fingers to work on the last two buttons while more and more cleavage was exposed, and after he got them done the blouse came off. Gary started to reach around Vivian without touching the harnessed breasts that were in front of him but the bus driver turned around for him.

"Easier this way," she said after turning her back to him so he could unclasp the little hooks on the wide strap on the long-line bra.

There was an old tattoo below her neck that was so faded he couldn't make it out but his mind was on undoing the bra. Gary couldn't help notice that still bright size tag on the brassiere that his mother had fitted for her, 42DD.

The image of his mother measuring Vivian's bust was making his dick hard again as he handled the second bra of his life, the other being his mother's 34A that he dug out of the hamper, but that one was nothing like Vivian's. And what was that about what she said about her mother seeming to enjoy fitting her?

One by one the four hooks came free, and when the last one was opened the elastic band flew out of his hands. Vivian turned around and smiled while cupping the massive breasts that hung down to her waist and asked Gary what he thought.

"Disappointed?" she asked as she hefted them. "They didn't used to hang so low but that's old age and gravity."

"They're beautiful," Gary mumbled as he looked at the milky white flesh and the pebbled pink aurolas.

"Don't be shy," Vivian declared as she grabbed his hand and put them on her breasts, encouraging him to squeeze them as hard as he wanted. "They like being roughed up a little."

Gary sunk his fingers into the pliant flesh, each breast seeming to weigh as much as a bowling ball, and as he felt her fat nipples stiffen in his palm the bus driver smiled and thrust her chest into his sweaty mitts while running her hands through her scalp.

"Weren't expecting that I bet," Vivian quipped when she saw Gary's eyes moved over to her armpit and the swirl of auburn hair in the exposed round hollow.

"No," Gary admitted. "When you put your elbow on the bar in the bus I could see up your sleeve and saw you didn't shave."

"Oh. All that time I thought you were looking at my tits," Vivian responded with a snicker.

"I was. I mean, I look at everything," Gary explained.

"You like hairy women honey?"

"I don't know. Guess so."

"Then you're in luck when you get my pants off," Vivian quipped. "Been driving all day as I'm probably sweaty though."

"No," Gary said as the faint floral scent reached him. "You smell nice."

"Ooh - kinky devil," Vivian sighed when one of the teen's hands left her breast and went up to her armpit, and as he raked his fingers through the soft fur she added, "Feels nice. You're making me wet. Kiss my armpit. Lick it if you want to - oh yeah! You're really turning me on."

Vivian yanked the boy's face from under her arm and brought his lips to hers, her tongue forcing its way into his mouth while she groped his crotch, not hiding her delight in finding him hard again.

"Taking my slacks off babe," Vivian said as she moved Gary down to his knees so he could undo her uniform bottoms, the waistband digging into her slightly soft stomach, but after the button came free and the teen helped the baggy slacks down his eyes went to the white panties.

The modestly cut panties had a wet streak on the crotch, and even before Gary's hands grabbed the elastic to pull them down the smell of her steamy sex hit him in the face. It was like nothing he had ever experienced, an aroma that was somewhere between perfume and stench and so strong the hair on the back of his neck stood on end.

The reddish brown bush started right below the elastic and spread over to the insides of her thighs, and even though the bush was dense Gary could see the parted lips of her sex glistening under the thatch.

"Too hairy for you honey?" Vivian asked as the boy helped her out of the undies, Gary seeing her legs for the first time ever, surprisingly slender and smooth to the touch.

Gary shook his head and when he leaned forward Vivian put her hands in his hair and drew him close, his nose sliding in between the plump vulva as the wet pubic hair engulfed his face, and he stuck his tongue out while the bus driver ground his face into her sex.

"That's it honey, lick my cunt," Vivian moaned as Gary's tongue swam in her dripping pussy, but she wanted more than his tongue as she made clear when he pulled him back to his feet.

"Kinda in heat," Vivian explained as she yanked Gary's shirt up and over his head, and as she tangled the garment up behind his head she chuckled when she saw the little wisps of brown hair under his arms.

"Does it bother you that the first woman you're going to have sex with has more hair under her arms than you do?" Vivian chortled before doing a little licking of her own, pasting the sparse hairs to his skin and making him giggle in response before yanking his pants back down and falling back on the single bed.

"Hope we don't break this little thing," Vivian said of the bed as she spread her legs and exposed her hairy triangle in all its glory while beckoning him down.

"Don't care," Gary blurted as he kicked his pants off and climbed onto the bed with his dick in hand and tried to find the opening.

"Not much for foreplay are you babe?" Vivian said as she took his stiff dick from him and rubbed the tip into her fold. "That's fine by me. Just relax and let me help - oh yeah - that's it - slide that long pole into me."

"Oh man!" Gary cried out as his dick got swallowed by the bus driver's pussy, the undulating feeling of her muscles feeling way better than his hand ever did, and as Vivian grabbed his butt cheeks and started to rock him he moved along.

"Like that don't you babe?" Vivian asked, and as the kid nodded she watched his eyes fill up, an odd match with the goofy grin on his face. "You okay?"

All Gary could do was nod frantically as he began humping, delirious in his enjoyment of a moment he feared might never come, and especially with the very women he most wanted.

"Crazy kid!" Vivian noted as the lad bounced on her, and as his dick slid in and out she began to feel an orgasm coming.

"That's it Gary. Oh yeah, your big dick feels so good in me. So long and deep," she told him, and even though the teen knew he was very average the words gave him confidence so that he drove into her harder and faster.

"That's it. Gonna make me cum," Vivian yelped as Gary felt like he could do this all night, right up until the bus driver started howling and her pussy crushed his dick as it convulsed around him.

The boy came with her, his orgasm roaring through him so hard that it felt like an electric shock going from his toes to his head. Gary kept humping away until his dick went limp, and when it slipped out he looked down at Vivian, who looked dazed as his sweat rained down on her heaving chest.

"Sure you never did that before?" she asked as she looked up and the kid who seemed to be overcome by emotion. "Because that was really good."

"Thank you," Gary said as he eased down on the woman, and as they embraced their wet bodies slid against each other.

"I needed it as bad as you did. Maybe more," Vivian declared as Gary fell off to her side. "Haven't had dick in months."

Gary rested on his side and nursed on the bullet-like nipple closest to him while Vivian stroked his hair and caught her breath, enjoying the lad's almost reverent worship of her aging body as he wondered if he would remember this day when he reached her age.

"What time is it?" she finally asked. "I have to make sure I get the bus back to the garage by 5."

"Three thirty," Gary said as his hands went roaming all over, starting at her bush and the semen that was oozing up out of her, up her belly and over her breasts and beyond.

"Still have about 45 minutes," Vivian announced as she looked at the wild-eyed innocence of her biggest fan, shaking her head when his fingers went back under her arm.

"Boy Gary, you sure have a thing for my armpits," she snickered as she watched him play with the damp tuft of hair. "I thought kids your age thought hair was out, what with all the shaved pussies these actresses flash."

"I dunno. I kinda like the hair." Gary admitted. "Never saw a real live girl with hair under her arms - saw a picture of Drew Barrymore though."

"Well I'm sure as hell no Drew Barrymore," Vivian announced.

"No, you're way sexier," Gary told her.

"What is poking me in the hip?" Vivian chirped a minute later.

"Sorry," Gary said sheepishly.

"You think you can get us both off in..." Vivian asked as she looked at the clock before ending, "Fifteen minutes?"

As it turned out, Gary could.

***

Epilogue.

Later that summer just before he went off to college Gary was waiting for his mother to get home from work, and when he saw Mom get out of the car with a pizza he was glad he hadn't started to make something like he often did.

"Honey, I grabbed a pizza for you to eat," Jane Ahl said as she hurried in to the kitchen. "I hope you don't mind but I'm going to go out to dinner with a friend tonight."

"No, that's fine," Gary said as he watched his mother scurry to her bedroom, and after she came back out to the kitchen Gary noticed that his mother had changed her clothes and redone her make-up.

"Wow, is this like a date?" Gary asked, enjoying seeing his mother blush. "You look hot and you look so happy."

"Silly. No, not a date. It's just a friend, and I don't have many of those so I'm looking forward to it."

"Anybody I know?"

"As a matter-of-fact I think you do. The woman that used to be your bus driver? Vivian?" his mother said. "She speaks very highly of you. Says you were her favorite because you're so polite and all."

"She's your friend?" Gary asked as he tried to keep a placid face.

"Well, friend might be a bit much, but she's a customer at the store," Jane explained. "Made a good commission on her purchases too. Anyway, she came in for a fitting last week and we started talking, and then she had to come back today because we don't carry her size in stock."

"She kinda looks a little like a guy," Gary offered to see what she would say.

"No, she's a woman alright, believe me. But anyway, she asked if I wanted to go out for dinner," Jane continued. "I said okay and then she offered to make dinner at her house because she says she's a decent cook. Since that saves me some money I'm all for that. It's as good as a night out anyway. I won't be too late."

Gary watched his mother leave, his mind racing at the thought of what might happen. His mother? Gay, or at least bisexual? With the only woman he had even had sex with?

He wasn't jealous though, even though he had been over to Vivian's house a couple of time since that day and had even tasted her cooking which was quite good indeed. Maybe it was only dinner though. His mother did work hard and tried to be a mother and father to him all these years, and he would soon be gone for most of the year.

When it got dark Gary got into his car and went over to Vivian's house. The light was on in the kitchen, and after watching the house for a while got ready to go back home himself, but then the light went off. Gary started up the car in case his mother was leaving but then he saw the light in the other end of the house go on, a dim glow that he had seen up close and personal himself.

Gary killed the engine and got out of the car, not closing the door hard before racing across the lawn and over towards the bedroom window where the curtains were drawn but not completely closed.

The boy didn't stay long, and not just for fear of somebody seeing him, but because he loved both of the women and they deserved privacy. He stayed long enough to see Vivian's amazon-like body from behind, fully clothed, as she stood behind his mother and undid the dress she looked so nice in.

That was enough because the erotic image of his petite mother's dress falling to the carpet and Vivian towered over her, embracing his Mom and kissing the back of her neck before unhooking her bra, would stay in his mind forever.

Gary went home and did what he often did, stroking himself to a series of orgasms while thinking of Vivian, only now his mental movie had another player. He was to go over to Vivian's next week just before he went off to school, but he wouldn't say a thing about it.

Then again, knowing Vivian, maybe she wouldn't wait to be asked.

12