The Last Shewolf Ch. 70-76

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia's POV

I hurt. All over, I hurt.

I opened my eyes, it was just after four. My arm was throbbing, my neck ached, the bruises on my sides and hips were competing for attention, and my poor kitty hadn't seen that kind of action since college. I smiled as I looked over at a sleeping Snake on his back, his tattooed shoulder facing me. "Snake?"

His eyes opened, and he looked over at me. "Sleep well?"

"I need my pills," I said. I winced as I tried to roll over, and he was immediately up and picked me up, carrying me into the bathroom and setting me on the counter. He filled a glass with water, then handed me two of my pain pills. I popped them in my mouth, then drank down the water. "Thank you," I whispered.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so... active with you earlier."

I pulled him in and gave him a deep kiss. "Of all my pain, Snake, my insides are a pain I don't mind. It's been a long time since someone fucked me so well." He had moved between my thighs, and since we were both naked, his snake was pressing up against me. I looked down, my hand wrapping around him. "I feel like a virgin, you were reaching uncharted territory. I'm still a little sore down there," I told him as I squeezed him.

"Then I'll kiss it and make it better," he said. He helped me to the toilet, then after we were both cleaned up he carried me back to the big bed. "Do you feel up to going somewhere for dinner, or do you want to order room service?"

He piled pillows behind me so I could sit up a little and still be comfortable. "I don't know if I want to go anywhere," I said. "I kind of like the view here."

"Well, if you're not hungry, I'm going to eat out." I started to object but stopped as he slid up between my legs, his tongue flicking against my rapidly moistening sex. Oh my God this guy could please a woman. He was gentle, taking his time and making sure I didn't aggravate any of my injuries. He was a tease, though. He would bring me close to the peak, then never quite push me over. I couldn't pull him close enough to get there myself, he would ride me along the cliff for minute upon minute just to bring me down a little. After the fourth or fifth time I was begging him for release.

He was using two fingers, stroking the top of my walls and causing all kinds of sensations, while his tongue played me like a fine instrument. I was building, building, and then he plunged a finger into my ass as he sucked hard on my clit and I went off like a firework. I didn't feel pain, I felt nothing but the waves of pleasure as he continued his assault, extending my orgasm until I finally collapsed back onto the bed. "Holy shit," I finally said as I looked down.

"I think this is my new favorite meal," he said with a smile as he licked his fingers. "Delicious."

I pulled him up so he was sitting next to me, trying to find a way to lean into him without something acting up. "Where have you been all my life," I said as I relaxed a bit. "Everything before this was a waste of my time and my body."

"You're amazing," he said. "I'm so glad I ran across you." I started to laugh, the way we met, that was the stuff of legends.

"I'm yours, Snake. You're not getting rid of me, I won't give you up without a fight."

"You don't have to fight for me, my little mouse," he said as he kissed my head. "I'm already yours. I want you to come with me, stay in St. Paul for a while. You can stay at the Clubhouse, meet my friends, eat my food and we can have this every day."

"I'd like that," I said. "Mouse?"

"Yes, love. You need a nickname, and I think this one is perfect for you." I looked at him quizzically, I didn't understand why. "You know, they're often eaten by a snake." We both started to laugh, at least until my ribs started to hurt. The endorphins from the sex were wearing off.

"Well, you better order dinner," I said, "because that snake is going to be busy until it arrives." He made the call, and I think they could hear the noises as he fought to maintain his voice as I tried to get him to moan. We both won.

Eve's POV

I heard a door open, and my head popped up off my paws to figure out what was going on. My mate was moaning, he was in pain, and I could feel it through the bond. I got up and trotted to the front of the house, where Alan and his wife Alice were standing on the porch, holding the door open. "He's still stubborn, but he needs his mate to heal," Alan said. "Come on."

I followed them down the hallway to his door. "He's fighting off an infection, the drugs Doc gave us are helping but he has a fever. He may react badly to your human, but he won't kick your wolf out of bed." I went over and licked his hand, thanking him for his kindness. He opened the door, and I looked at him in bed, the nightlight in the corner giving just enough for me to see. I crossed the room as they closed the door behind me, hopping up on the king size bed. He had pushed his covers off, his legs were no longer splinted but the scars on them were red and oozing. I moved over, licking them clean, grooming my mate as our wolves enjoyed the contact.

He calmed down almost immediately, and when I was done I laid by his side, my head tucked under his shoulder. Exhausted, I fell asleep almost immediately.

Ch. 73

Adam's POV

I woke before the sun, feeling rested and content instead of pained and feverish. The room was dark, I was warm and tingly despite not having covers on me. I moved my hand, the fur combining with the pleasurable tingles that told me something was different. I took a breath, her scent surrounded me, comforted me. I looked at my hand, it was buried in white fur. The fur was connected to a head, a head laying over my chest, a furry leg covering my groin.

Eve.

I couldn't help but smile as my wolf luxuriated in the feel of his mate. I'd had a lot of time to think, and I'd run the conversation with her father, Snake, through my mind a hundred times. I'd started to reject her without even having the courtesy of talking to her. I was ready to throw away Luna's blessing based on what I imagined was going on, not what really had happened.

My fingers moved through her fur, causing a pleased rumble to echo in her chest. After a few strokes, her leg twitched, and her eyes opened. She looked up at me, whining softly. "Eve," I whispered as I brought my left hand up to her snout, "You came to me."

Her tail started to whap the bed as I moved to scratch her ears. The bond between us was growing stronger, it pulsed into me through the contact we had. "Come on," I said. I sat up, looking at my legs they looked healed, and were no longer swollen and hot. I swung my legs down to the floor as Eve jumped off the bed. I stood up, my legs felt good, and my wolf, he wanted out. He wanted his mate, and I couldn't stand in his way any longer. I focused on the shift, dropping to all fours as my body reformed into my large wolf.

As soon as my shift was complete, I moved to meet her. She dropped to the ground, rolling onto her belly, her wolf in her way apologizing to mine for the damage that had been done. I licked at her face, rubbing my head on hers, noting with satisfaction that she didn't smell of that human. There were other wolf smells strong on her, but I knew they were her Pack, her protectors. I moved down to smell her sex, licking at it as she squirmed, taking a deep sniff. She was untouched, she was excited and she was MINE.

I moved back and dropped my chest to the ground, legs forward and tail up, wanting her to get up and play. She rolled onto her feet and stood, immediately our heads met as we sniffed and rubbed against each other's necks. I walked around her, rubbing against her and laying my scent down, overpowering all other smells on her. She was wagging her tail, almost quivering with excitement. We needed to get out of here, I wanted to be alone with her, run with her by my side.

I nudged her towards the door before I used a paw to open it. My brother's home had been modified, all the doors had levers instead of knobs so I could get around in wolf form. We moved through the hallway, our nails clicking on the wood floors as we moved to the living room. The front door was open, letting the cool night air in. I pushed it open, holding it while her white wolf moved past me. I ran out into the yard with her, forgetting the screen would slam and might wake someone up. I was thinking of nothing but her.

She came to my side. Her wolf was about half my size, she was sleek and looked fast. Her head came up almost to my shoulder, I could almost stand over the top of her. I had never seen a shewolf before, so I had no idea if she was big or small or what, I just loved the way she looked. I yipped, taking off for the woods, and the chase was on.

It didn't take long before she was alongside me, she was deceptively quick. She kept up with me easily, she wasn't breathing hard while I was going full out. I slowed to an easier pace, heading towards my favorite hidden place in the woods. It took us about twenty minutes to get there; I could hear and smell her Pack members occasionally, but they were staying well clear of us. They were giving us some privacy even as they protected her, and I respected that.

I slowed as we approached the thickets guarding the entrance to the narrow cut. I led her closer to the small river, the noise of the waterfall growing louder as we moved through the narrow trail to the other side. The sun was rising, causing shadows to appear on the limestone cliffs as we moved forward along the rocky banks.

I stopped when we turned the last corner, she came next to me and froze. It was a hidden gem, a small waterfall about ten feet in height, the water rushing over the ledge and crashing into the pool below. I ran forward a few steps, leaping and shifting into my human form as I did, smoothly entering the water that was about five feet deep. I surfaced and shook the water out of my hair, looking back at her as she stood where I left her.

I saw her take a few steps then leap high, shifting back as she did. I caught a quick glimpse of blonde hair and skin, then she entered the water with barely a splash. I held my arms out, and she surfaced in front of me. I put my hands under her shoulders and pulled her up, setting her on her toes close to me. "Hello, Eve, I'm Adam," I said.

"Pleased to meet you Adam. We're mates?"

"Yes." I leaned down and kissed her. "Yes, we are." The feeling of kissing her set bombs off in my head, I'd never felt anything like it. I had to have it again, and I pulled her to me before crashing my lips to hers. We made out like this, oblivious to the world around us. Her legs came up and wrapped around my hips, her core pressing against my arousal as we tried to get closer to each other. She was starting to shiver in the cold water when I walked us out of the pool, sitting on a smooth boulder with her legs still wrapped around me. "The bond, it's more than I imagined," I told her as I looked into her darkened eyes.

"I'm sorry about"

I kissed her, stopping her. "Whatever happened before we met is history, history I don't want to learn. Our lives begin now, here in this spot, together."

I could see her relax, the relief in her eyes that I wasn't angry with her. "You want me?"

"Of course I do. Here, and now. I can't hold my wolf back any more."

"I don't want you to," she said as she pulled me in for a kiss. Her arms wrapped around my neck, as I moved my hands around her back and side. Our arousal grew quickly, I was ready, and our instinct to mate would not be stopped. I moved my hands down, cupping her firm ass, and moving her up until she was poised at my tip. I looked at her one more time, she nodded and pulled me in for another kiss as I let go and she dropped down a few inches onto my length. "Ohhhhhh...," she moaned with her head falling back.

I had felt her barrier give way, and smelled the blood as I entered her. "I'm sorry," I said.

She just gritted her teeth until the pain passed, then she resumed her descent. If touching her gave pleasurable tingles, this was better. I hugged her close as she sank down, finally bottoming out as I filled her completely. "Wow," she said as she squeezed me.

"Wow," I said. She waited until she was comfortable, then pushed up with her legs to raise herself until I was almost out again. This time, she dropped down a little faster, the pleasure, the tightness, it was almost too much. "Oh Luna..."

We kissed again as she picked up the pace, and before long the sound of the waterfall was joined by the squish of her sex and the smack of our skin together. I caught her moans in my mouth, our tongues exploring as our bodies joined faster and faster. She started to tense up, her sex clenching at me, and when she screamed her release it sent me over. I pulled her down onto me, holding her still as I emptied my essence deep inside her.

My wolf was pushing hard, he wanted to finish the mating, and we couldn't do that in human form. When she caught her breath, I lifted her off. "My wolf is going to take you. Shift and run, I'll give you a ten second head start."

"I'm too fast for you, you'll never catch me," she said cheekily.

"Don't doubt your mate," I said. She shifted into her white wolf, taking off for the exit, as I counted to ten. I shifted and took off after her.

Tracking was easy, my scent was in her and her arousal was like a beacon to me. My wolf loved the chase, catching and dominating his mate was part of what his instinct drove him towards. I was hot on her trail, my wolf in control. I was laughing to myself as I saw which way she was going. The trail she was on would go onto a long point pushing into the middle of a lake. It was a dead end.

I slowed down as I made sure I covered the exits, ensuring she couldn't sneak around and get past me. I heard her howl of frustration as she broke from the trees and realized what she had done.

I broke through the treeline as she stood by the lake, pacing back and forth with no escape possible. I stood tall and dominant, tail up, moving towards her and demanding her submission. She tried to run, but I was on her in a heartbeat, my teeth in her scruff holding her head to the ground. She presented herself, her wolf satisfied that her mate was strong enough to protect her and their cubs.

I moved into position, my hips over hers as her tail moved to the side. I plunged into her in one strong stroke, my hips withdrawing and plunging in again as she whined. I let go over her neck but she kept her head down, my front legs holding her in place as the knot formed. She let out a whine as I pushed it into her, tying us together as the thrusts became faster and shorter.

She was moving her head side to side as I pounded her willing flesh, the knot preventing me from pulling out more than a few inches. She started to howl as the sensations built, and when we both exploded in bliss, I leaned forward and bit hard into her neck, marking her forever as mine.

The bond snapped into place between us, and we collapsed onto our sides as our bodies ceased to be our own anymore. I could feel her, hear her in my mind, she filled up my soul and I was suddenly complete. I howled my joy to the sky, then licked the blood from her neck as I tried to catch my breath.

Gabriel's POV

It was happening. Two plus decades after Luna had given me my vision and purpose, it was finally over.

I heard and smelled the two of them, their arousal was high and it was only a matter of time. I paced back and forth, trying to stay far enough back they wouldn't be threatened by my presence. When I heard and saw her break from the thicket, I knew the time was almost up. "She's giving him chase, heading north. Stay out of their way," I said as I moved into a trail position.

We trailed them for few minutes, then Michael cut in. "Boss, she's headed for the Point. I can't go any farther or I'll be trapped there."

"Fine, verify the Point is clear then get out of the way. Stay alert, guys, it's almost over."

We set a wide perimeter as Adam caught up to her. We heard them, then there was a howl and it felt like something was ripped out of me. "Michael, what's going on?"

He didn't answer. I felt empty, alone, my wolf was confused and so was I. "Azazel? Anyone?" No one answered me.

I howled, hearing the answering howls of my men. I saw Dumah race towards me, I tried to link him but there was nothing. We both shifted. "Boss, what's going on?"

"I don't know, I can't link anyone," I said.

He put his hand to his chest. "My pack link... it's gone. I can't feel you, Alpha."

Ch. 74

Donut's POV

I got off my shift at eight in the morning, it was another long night. Two drunk driving arrests and one domestic violence call, which didn't end until a few minutes before my shift did. I pulled off my uniform in the locker room and packed it in my bag, it was soaked. Taking a quick shower, I put on jeans and a Harley shirt and went outside to my ride.

I had a bit of time before I usually went to bed while I was on my night run, so I drove through the morning haze towards Mitch's apartment. I figured he might need a hand loading up the U-Haul, and I wanted to see him off if I could. As soon as I arrived, I knew something wasn't right. There was no truck parked out front, no motorcycle. I looked in the window and the boxes were all gone, the apartment was empty. I flipped out my phone and called Mitch, our tech guy at the Club. "Mitch? Hey, it's Donuts. I'm looking for Mitchell, do you have a location on his tracer?"

We'd put the tracer on his bike while he was up north, to make sure he didn't violate the limits he'd been given to stay away from Eve and the Club. "Just a second, let me pull it up," he said. "You coming over for breakfast?"

"Probably not, with Snake gone and Mitchell not helping, I can make my own cereal," I said.

He chuckled and I could hear keys tapping. "Got it. He's at his apartment, the bike's parked on the side of the house."

Fuck. "He's not here, Mitch. Him and his stuff, it's gone."

"Well, the tracker is there."

I looked around, a minute later I found it in the flowerbed. "He found the tracker and tossed it. Mitch, wake up Viper, tell everyone at the Clubhouse to strap up and keep their eyes open. I'm calling Snake."

"I'm on it, Donuts. What do we do if we see him?"

I couldn't tell him that, I was an officer of the Law. "You do what Viper tells you," I said before I hung up. I called Snake's number. It rang a few times before he answered. "Snake, it's Donuts."

"It's eight thirty in the fucking morning and I'm on vacation, Donuts," he grumbled.

"Too bad. Mitchell Miller is missing. All his stuff is gone from the apartment, and he found and tossed the tracker on his bike. He could be anywhere."

Snake didn't say anything. "So he could be leaving town like he was told."

"Maybe, but he didn't give me that vibe when we talked yesterday." My blood turned cold. "Fuck. I can't believe I did that. Snake, you're gonna kill me if this goes bad."

"What did you do?"

"I told him Eve was over him, that she'd be Mrs. Adam Johnson in a few days." I was kicking myself. "I'm sorry, I was trying to get him to understand she didn't want him and was moving on."

He didn't say anything for a moment. "Go to the Clubhouse and tell Viper everything you know. Eve's on a run in wolf form with the Knights, but Abaddon is up here. I'll call him and get him to warn the others." He hung up, and I put my phone back in my pocket. Starting up my bike, I headed for the clubhouse. If Snake wasn't happy, Viper would be furious. If anything happened to his granddaughter, my ass was grass.