The Last Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands washed over her, his mouth clasped on her bra and kissed and sucked at her breast. She undid her bra, revealing her jiggling C-cup breasts that he gently fondled for several seconds before turning his attention to her lower half.

Laura rolled her pajama pants down her side, pulling her panties down with them until she was naked beside Malik on the couch. She leaned back, lying flat on her back as Malik mounted her.

His large cock swung from side to side as he touched the tip of his cock to the entrance to her body.

"Be gently," Laura said softly, "I've never been with...you know."

She eyed the black stallion set to penetrate her. Malik smiled knowingly.

Slowly, he pushed the head of his cock inside of her. Laura felt the familiar pleasure of sex as Malik entered her.

She felt his body lower as he pressed deeper and deeper inside of her until Laura readied herself for the end of it, but Malik kept going. Laura yelped suddenly as Malik's cock broke the record for the largest that had ever been inside of her.

She felt her muscles quake as they expanded and struggled to take his massive size. She could feel the elasticity of her vagina weaken as he stretched her out, pushing deeper, further and further until finally coming to a half.

Laura looked down to see Malik's hips firmly against her waist, his cock nowhere in sight. Then her attention focused on the slight bulge in her stomach, a few inches beneath her belly button, she could see through her thin stomach the impression Malik was making inside of her.

"Holy fucking shit." She said, her eyes exploding in intense lust.

Malik rocked back out of her, and then back in, each time quickening his pace but only slightly. Laura felt her body familiarize itself with Malik's cock. She felt the lubrication begin to wash over it, making her pussy wet and ready for his size. Within a couple minutes, Malik was making smooth love to her, long and slow thrust inside her body. Nowhere near the fast pace she had seen her sisters take a black cock, but Laura was on her way.

When Laura had passed her beginners course in black dick Malik flipped her onto her stomach. She lifted her ass and wiggled in the air as she felt Malik rest on his knees behind her. She felt the head of his cock against her body, this time unable to see it.

Laura's eyes rolled backwards as Malik pushed inside of her, her head pressing into the couch pillow and moaning as he fully entered her again.

Malik watched his black snake slither in and out of Laura's round, ample white ass. His hands firmly latched onto either cheek, working the white girls' booty up and down his shaft. It was a slow, grinding motion, his eyes transfixed on the tiny pink hold his cock slipped in and out of until he finally watched her pale ass swallow of him.

Malik began rocking on his knees, back and forth, quicker and quicker until the gentle, low clapping began as her bottom collided with his waist. Malik could hear it and see it as it rose in intensity like a slow clap at a college frat party.

Slap. And her pale body would push away until only the tip remained inside of her and then dart back.

Slap. He could see the white streaks from her cum on his dick before it was swallowed whole.

Slap. He could hear a quick moan before.

Slap. The moans became mixed with

Slap. Slap. Slap.

Laura's body worked up and down now with a fever. Her jet black hair on either side of the back of her head as Malik watched from behind as she bit into the pillow. He worked her quickly now, no more slow grinds, but now hot and hard sex as her body took all of his size. He felt a hard tremor, as she orgasmed for the first time, her body shivering as she hugged the pillow even tighter.

Her lily white ass now pink from his hand prints, pink on the bottom of the cheeks from slapping against his hard hips. His cock swollen and pushing into her tiny white pussy, looking like it shouldn't fit but over and over he felt the pressure of her body squeeze his cock and push him closer and closer to orgasm.

He pulled out of Laura's pussy and sat on his own butt feet in front of him on the couch. Laura wiggled her hips and slid over him. He watched her snow white ass slide down his cock again, facing away from him. His feet were firmly on the ground and her legs were spread over his, her feet dangling in the air a few inches above the ground.

His hands clutched either side of her, and his fingers creeped out across her white tummy. She pushed down with her weight and he pushed up with his waist and his cock now slid in and out of her expertly. His arms pushed her up the length of his cock, ten inches into the air, and then back down she countered while he fucked her hard with his chocolate dick.

Laura's beautiful milky breasts bounced wildly up and down as Malik fucked her from below. She looked down, seeing his dark fingers trace against her pale skin. She could see from a top-down perspective e his cock push out of her pussy as he lifted her in the air and then splash back down inside of her, filling her with a wave of intense pleasure she had never experienced.

She looked just like Gillian had on the ski trip. Her soft body glowing in the orange light as a huge black cock pummeled her from below. Her hair whipped back and forth as she felt a third, cataclysmic orgasm well inside of her and burst forth from between her legs all the way to her belly button where the tip of Malik's cock slipped behind and then explode outward to all sections of her body. She shrieked, unable to stop the noise from echoing out in the quiet house.

The pleasure never stopped as Malik kept fucking her, harder and harder until she felt his fingers dig into her stomach and his cock twitch and explode into her, her cum and his semen mixing inside her body.

"Oh. My. God." Laura squeaked out.

"Fuck. Yes." Malik moaned.

Suddenly, the ceiling light for the fire room sparked to life. Mr. Westervelt stood, mouth agape, looking at his youngest daughter.

Malik's big black cock was still fully erect and hanging out of his daughter like a hose. White cum dripped down his dark shaft as his hands held his daughters pale white stomach firmly in place. He looked into her stunning, gorgeous, wide blue eyes that looked back at him in panic.

The rest of the family appeared. All her older sisters, exchanging quite smiles to one another and their partners as their youngest was frozen like a deer in headlights.

In front of the whole family, on Christmas morning, the last sister of the Westervelt family had been blacked.

12