The Last Sundae

Story Info
When a fetish gets old.
1.1k words
4.05
19.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was really overdoing it. If he were a puppy, his tail would have flown off, the way he was struggling to please. In a way it was fun to watch, but when something's over the top it's over the top.

He smiled; in what he thought was a wicked smile as he scooped another spoonful of ice cream sundae onto my pussy and proceeded to lick it off. Sure, it felt alright, but what had been interesting a week ago was getting old.

Brett had seemed interesting, a bit bookish maybe, but appealing in a school-boyish way. We'd met in a bar, had a few drinks. I'd actually been waiting for some friends of mine but had felt like having a bit of fun. Holidays, sunshine, sea air, the lot. So I dragged him off to my room and fucked him. He was capable, no earthquakes, but good enough fun. I felt a glimmer of excitement as he produced an ice cream sundae the next morning and proceeded to play with me and the sundae.

But after five days. After five days, a person gets sick of sundae. Brett was making sure our relationship was heading straight for the bucket labeled "do not recycle" with his damned sundae. It was starting to dawn on me that he was getting off on the sundae and not me.

Now, I'd heard of some silly fetishes - but this one took the cake. Or the sundae.

Enough was enough.

"Brett!"

"Mfmm..." he groaned through a mouthful of sundae.

"Brett!"

Getting no response I decided to do something radical. I shoved him off me, grabbed the remaining sundae and tossed it out the window. Brett's eyes widened and a look of horror and shock registered on his face.

"Wh...wh...?" he was getting angry, but I didn't have time for this.

"Brett, shut up!" I said, holding my hand over his mouth, "Just shut up, and lie down."

Actually he fell down as I pushed him onto the bed and sat on top of him, pinning him down. He was stronger than me, but still seemed to be in shock and I easily held him down as I slipped a pair of cuffs on his wrists. Brett realised that he was trapped and started to struggle, but the cuffs held him to the artsy modern steel railing of the bed.

I smiled at him in what I knew was a wicked smile. I'd practiced it in the mirror. I shushed him and started licking and caressing him, trailing my tongue across his nipples and blowing gently against his belly. I teased him for a bit, until he began to relax, then I quickly clamped his right leg to the opposite rails of the bed.

Brett started thrashing, trying to get free, but with only his left leg unsecured he couldn't do anything. I got up, smirking slightly at him, as I took the third cuff and caught it around his ankle.

"Stop struggling or your dick gets it," I warned him, hefting a light rubber whip. The poor fellow didn't seem to realize I was quite serious and yelped aloud as I cracked it across his still semi-erect member. It wilted fast, which wasn't strange, as this Sunday his sundae was getting slightly out of hand.

"Stop that!" he squealed and I whacked him again, eliciting another yelp.

"I told you, Brett. Shut up and lie down. Another peep from you and you get two strokes."

"You're jok..." his words ended in a yelp and then another as I laid on two stripes across his thighs.

"I'm not joking, sundae boy. Now, your leg."

He straightened out his leg and I attached the cuff to the opposite poster, spread-eagling him on the large bed. He seemed scared, but I could see him getting aroused as I trailed the rubber whip up his thigh and across his crotch, caressing his trimmed balls and pubes, but leaving his penis untouched.

"You're going to get some training now, Brett, so you won't be such a baby with your sundaes. Are we clear on that?"

"But I thought you lik..." again I whipped him, three strokes this time. Leaving livid lines across his belly.

"Shh..." I smiled again as I walked out onto the balcony, reveling in the sun on my naked skin. In the square across the little harbor fishermen were drying their fishnets, readying themselves for another night's work. I was going to have a night's work as well. Padding back inside I blew Brett a kiss as I went to my closet and got out my toy bag.

I pulled on a pair of high heeled shoes, strapping them to my ankles with silver clasps and sauntered back to his side.

"What do you think of him, hmm?" I asked as I dangled a large yellow jelly butt plug in front of his face, "You'd like him wouldn't you?"

"N-no..."

"You're disappointing me, Brett. I thought you were smarter, you see - today's game is called Brett the Slave," with that I proceeded to whip him again, but gently. I could see he wasn't used to this treatment. His yells told me he was feeling every stroke though, and his erect penis wasn't lying either.

"Now, tell me how you want me to stick this plug in your ass,"

He hesitated for a moment then said, "Yeah...uh...please."

"Please what?" I asked, faking an angry voice and making him cringe.

"Please, I really want you to stick that plug in my ass!"

"Mmm...I knew you'd see it my way, but first you have to earn it," with that I sat on his chest and pushed my heels into his face, "Suck, Brett! Suck!"

He began to suck my heels, lubricating the long shiny stilettos. I could feel myself getting wet as I played with the whip, running it across his ass and hard member. Brett was really getting into it, sucking my feet and licking my shoes. I lowered myself onto him and began to squeeze him inside me. He began to move in rhythm with his sucking and I let him take me almost to orgasm.

"Yeah, that's it baby, keep sucking..." I moaned, while I pushed my other heel into his armpit, making him wince. He had his eyes closed as I lubed up the plug and positioned it on his sphincter. When he felt the cold jelly his eyes suddenly flared open. My body stiffened as I felt his fear, saw his wide blue eyes, and with a single strong shove I pushed the plug into his ass. I began to come as he cried out, becoming rigid beneath me.

I continued to ride him as I kept orgasming, my heels digging into his flesh and finally I felt him spurt inside me just as I was coming off my rollercoaster. I came again as I felt his pleasure and pain in his bucking body.

I lay down on him, his slowly relaxing cock inside me, the plug still filling his ass.

"Now, wasn't that better than those silly ice creams, baby?" I kissed his shocked and breathless face gently.