The Last Temptation

Story Info
Erotic horror and fantasy combined.
1.2k words
3.68
16.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ceaser
Ceaser
1 Followers

She was the kind of girl that I would never talk to unless forced. Not because she was mean or anything, she was one of the nicest people I had met. But she still intimidated me. That tall blonde and beautiful type, even though she usually was quite modest.

In the end I was too shy to confront such a beauty. Once we had been close together by mere chance, and when she said hi I was stuttering too badly to even reply, now I don't think she'll even talk to me at all. Sometimes I see her point at me when she's talking to her friends, I don't know what they're saying, and I don't stick around that long. I just assume that they are making fun of me and quickly turn away so they can't see how much I’m blushing.

I went to a dance, not really expecting anything. Like most of the dances I was too shy to ask anyone to dance, and in general no one except those that pitied me asked me to dance. Considering my dancing ability that’s not necessarily a bad thing. Usually at the dances I sat or stood alone, occasionally someone would come and talk to me, but usually I’d just be alone.

This dance was no exception. Halfway through the night I was still alone at a table, there had been friends there but then they all left, not sure where they went. Wherever it was apparently I wasn't invited.

And then I saw her walking towards me. My heart started beating faster as she drew nearer. I knew she couldn't be walking to me. It had happened before, she waved to me or walked towards me, and only at the last second did I realize she wasn't even seeing me.

This time she seemed to be staring right at me, with almost a smirk on her face. My heart sank as I wondered what her and her friends might have in store for me.

A pity dance was almost worse than her ignoring me. At least if she ignored me she never saw me dance. In a pity dance I’d look like an idiot in front of her.

Oh my god she's almost here, and she is looking right at me, no one else is even close enough for her to be looking at them.

My heart was beating faster; she was wearing a black dress with thigh high stockings. The dress was tight in all the right places, showing her gorgeous body, while at the same time showing teasing glimpses of her thighs with each step she took.

I felt my dick growing in my pants, and prayed that she'd just sit down and talk. No dancing, not tonight.

She came up to me and sat down, smiling in that sweet little way that she does. Her long hair was done nicely, and even with the wild lights around us she looked beautiful.

She sat and smiled and seemed content to do nothing more at first, then I finally stuttered out "h-h-hi-h-h-I," and then blushed furiously when I realized how dumb I sounded.

I was wishing that I could just go and hide right then. She laughed and it felt like my heart was breaking, the woman of my dreams laughing at me. I could feel the tears almost starting.

And then she looked at me and smiled not the same smile as before, but one that told me that she had plans for me. At the time I didn't know if the plans were good or bad, but at the time it didn't matter at all.

She glanced briefly out to the dance floor, and then took my hand. Her small hands felt so soft, as she brought my hand towards her, gently laying it on her breast.

I looked at her with a mixture of worry and lust in my eyes. I squeezed her breast slightly and she closed her eyes and smiled. Her nipple was pressing through the dress; I could feel it against my palm.

She looked at me again, her eyes half closed. I tentatively placed my other hand on her other breast. I felt her take a deep breath as my fingertip lightly traced along the top of her breasts.

She leaned close to me and in a voice that was more of a breath than a voice, she said, "come outside with me."

I couldn't have said no if I wanted to. She took my hand and pulled me to my feet, leading me to the doors.

Just outside the doors, where the music was only a dull throbbing she stopped me, and then turned around and kissed me. Putting her arms around me and holding nothing back from the kiss. Her tongue deep in my mouth as one of her hands reached down to my cock that was now pressing against her stomach.

Then she began kissing my neck. My lips to her neck felt glorious, and I didn't even realize that she was saying anything at first, but then I stopped and listened.

She was saying it very quietly, and even though her mouth was right next to my ear I could barely hear her, until, "mmmmmmm look now at your friends."

Not understanding I turned around and looked back into the hall. Everything was in flames, people were screaming and running but the flames were everywhere. Then the vision passed, and there was only people dancing again.

I frowned and looked back at her, she just smiled and took my hand again. Leading me out of the building. I didn't know what I had seen. Was it only a trick of the lights, could she have slipped me some drug? But I had felt it. I could feel my skin burning. But it wasn't there, so how...

She put my arm around her waist and continued to lead me out. I tried to ask what had happened but she kissed me before I could. We pushed our way outside and then leaned against a wall as we kissed, she reached down and grabbed my cock. I moaned and involuntarily thrust my hips towards her.

She smiled as if to say "naughty boy" and then kissed me again, stroking my erection through my pants. I thought I was going to cum as soon as she touched me but somehow I held it in.

She smiled, and her nice white teeth seemed to shine at me. Her eyes, I thought they were blue but now they seemed so dark, maybe it was only the light.

She began undoing my pants, pulling my cock out. I looked at her and was amazed to see that she was almost drooling as she grabbed it. Then she lifted her skirt, revealing no panties underneath, only a shaved smooth pussy.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked.

Something was wrong but I couldn't say no, "yesss, please, let me be inside of you." the words came out almost without me saying them.

She smiled and slid my cock inside. I put my hands around her waist, my body tensing as I slid into her. She leaned close to me, her mouth at my ear, "now you're mine" she whispered.

And as she backed off a serpents tongue flicked out of her mouth, and then she darted her head forward again and bit my neck. And that was all I remembered for that night.

Of course the fun was only beginning...

Ceaser
Ceaser
1 Followers