The Last Time We Met

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me a bottle of water and she spent the time before Donald arrived giving me a pep talk.

"I want to warn you, Miss Regina, when you're out tonight, people are going to look at you. Men are going to be staring at your legs and women are going to be admiring how you rock the dress. When they look at your face, the men are going to wonder how such an ordinary man has such a gorgeous woman on his arm."

"Hey, be careful what you say about my man. He's a hunka hunka burnin' love."

She laughed along with me. So, this was what women did when they were together without men: what camaraderie, what joy we shared! Yes, we, for at this moment, I was Regina and only Regina, and I was happy to be who I was for the first time in a very, very long time.

There was a knock on the door. Mei answered it while I stood waiting nervously. I heard voices in the hallway.

"Miss Regina is waiting for you. I think she's being shy."

"I'll go fetch her. Imagine being shy at her...oh...my...God. Regina?"

I looked up at him. I had always thought "jaw dropping" was just an expression, but his mouth was hanging down.

"Do I look OK, Donald?"

"You...are...incredible! Mei, you're a magician."

"Not at all, Mr. Donald. I only bring out what's already there. Mr. Donald, meet Miss Regina."

We stood there, neither one of us moving. He was blushing as much as I was. It appeared I wasn't the only moonstruck teenager. At first, I was amused at his reaction, but then understood the power women hold over men: all this time, I had thought I was his sub, but now I realized the truth: I may be his sub, but he was my slave.

Armed with my newfound intuition, I walked up to him, my heels sounding extra loud on the wood floor and hugged him to me. He returned the hug and we stood there for a moment, silent with wonder.

I whispered, "Is that a steel pipe in your pants or are you just glad to see me?"

"Hey, you two," Mei interjected, "go get a room."

Donald turned to her, his arm around my shoulder. "We already have."

And, turning to me, "And just wait until I get you back there, Regina."

"mmmmmm, I can't wait."

"Have fun, you kids; don't do anything I wouldn't. And, Miss Regina, with this man, there's very little I wouldn't do if I had my hands on him."

"Thank you, Mei. I love you."

"I love you, too, Miss Regina. Now get out there and strut your stuff."

We walked outside to Donald's car and I paused for a moment to stretch skyward and feel the breeze on my body. I looked down and saw the sweater dress stretching slightly, showing my breasts. They weren't much, but I had them, though that shouldn't have surprised me. Of course, women had breasts. Mine had just been in hiding as "man boobs." What a ridiculous name for such a blessing.

Donald stood patiently, holding the door for me. I sat and drew my legs in. For a moment, I twisted my feet, admiring how they looked.

"How graceful are your feet in sandals, O queenly maiden."

"Thank you, kind Sir. You are a poet as well as a gentleman."

"Alas, those words are not mine, but they describe you perfectly, Regina, my queen."

"Please don't say any more, Donald. You're going to make me cry and ruin my face."

"Your face can never be anything but beautiful, but I wouldn't want to make you cry. I shall be silent until we arrive at our destination."

"Where are we going?"

"Our final destination is a surprise, but our first stop is where it all began."

"Starbucks?"

"Where else? You've persuaded me their coffee isn't the greatest, but we should stop there one last time. After all, where would we be without it?"

----------

Valentine's Day: Date Night

"And so, here we are. It's been an interesting journey, Regina, and I'll continue to have a cup of coffee here from time to time, because this is where I met the most wonderful woman in the world."

"And I'll keep sipping their wonderful mint tea from time to time. Without it, I would not have met the best thing that ever happened to me," I replied, squeezing his hand tightly.

When he held the door open for me, I had entered proudly, head high. As Mei had predicted, no one gave me a second glance. He took my elbow and gently guided me to our table, then went to the counter. I openly ogled him, knowing that every other lady in the cafe would certainly be eyeing him. Let them: he was mine.

When we finished, we returned to his car. After I had buckled in, he reached over to the glove compartment and brought out a black sleep mask.

"I want our date spot to be a surprise, Regina. I hope you don't mind wearing this."

"As long as you're not going to turn me over to a gang of sex slavers to use me for their twisted, depraved desires....hmmm, come to think of it, give me that blindfold."

"I love your sense of humor, Regina."

"I hope that's not all you love about me," I replied as I took off my glasses and slipped on the mask. I opened my purse and placed the glasses in it.

"Now you're fishing," he replied, as he pulled out. "I hope you don't mind if we have a late supper."

"There's only one thing I'm hungry for," I purred and groped my way to his crotch. He put it back on my leg gently, but not before I felt he was as hungry to feed me as I was to be fed.

We drove in silence, save for the sound of the local classical station. I was still humming along quietly, imagining his cock sliding into my mouth and my tongue caressing it again. I wished I had asked Mei for another panty liner: this one wasn't going to survive the evening.

The car stopped. I heard Donald's door close then felt the breeze when he opened my door. He took my hand and helped me out of the car. He removed the blindfold and I saw I was in a parking garage. My unease grew when I put on my glasses, looked around and saw, across the street, the Arcadia. I squeezed his arm with both hands.

"We're not going there, are we?"

"Of course we are. They're showing 'Casablanca.'"

"But everyone knows me there! I can't..."

He turned me to face him, his face close to mine.

"No one there knows you. They only know Roger, and, believe me, no one is going to mistake you for him. If I thought you would be recognized, would I do this?" And he pressed his lips to mine, gently, but firmly.

"I've wanted to take you to a movie for a long time. I'm tired of buying separate popcorn. This is our perfect date, my love, and you know it, don't you?"

"You're very persuasive and I haven't had anyone buy me popcorn. But I can hardly wear these, can I? They're not exactly ladylike." I was holding my glasses in my hand. "I'm practically blind without them and that doesn't make for a good viewing experience."

"That's not a problem," answered Donald, ever the problem solver. "Put them in your purse now and, when the movie starts, you can put them on. No one will notice in the dark. You hold on to me and we can go in together, like any other loving couple"

I gave him a quick kiss. "How can I argue with such impeccable logic?"

I folded up my glasses and opened the purse. Before putting them in, I looked inside. In the purse was my driver's license, keys, and two panty liners.

"I love you, Mei."

"I'm sorry, Regina. Did you say something?"

"Just talking to myself, dear."

He took my hand and we walked to the theater, arm touching arm. There was a good crowd, as might be expected for a Valentine's Night showing of the perfect date night film for those of a certain age.

I could recognize men and women around me, but they were blurs. Donald dropped my hand to buy our tickets. Did the ticket seller recognize me? I couldn't see well enough to pick out such details. That set my mind at ease: even if someone recognized me, I wouldn't know it.

He took my hand, interleaved his fingers with mine and walked with me into the theater. Luckily, I knew the layout well enough to walk up the stairs without having to look down. I wrapped my hands around his bicep as we walked slowly to the top row. It was still empty and we sat in the last two seats. I was against the wall.

"Perfect makeout seats," he said cheerily, "What do you want to drink?"

"Just water, thank you."

"Be right back," he said, after giving me a quick kiss. He seemed to be kissing me a lot today. I could live with that.

Donald returned with the popcorn and offered me a kernel. I opened my mouth and he popped it in. I reciprocated and purred when he sucked the salt off my finger.

I returned the favor and whispered, "Consider that a down payment for later tonight."

The lights went down and the movie started. Donald raised the arm separating our seats and pulled me to him, wrapping his arm around my shoulder as I lay my head on his. He fed me popcorn, putting one kernel at a time on my tongue and letting me lick the salt from his finger. I never did put on my glasses.

About the time Sam was singing 'As Time Goes By', I whispered, "Could you hand me my water, please?"

"It'll cost you a kiss."

A moment later, he turned my head to his and planted his lips on mine. I felt his tongue probing and I opened to admit it. Instead of warm flesh, I felt cool water flowing in my mouth. It went to the top of my short list of erotic moments at the movies.

"I'm really thirsty. May I have more?"

By the time I was satisfied, the bottle was half empty and the usual suspects were about to be rounded up for the last time. The movie was almost over and Donald started to straighten himself up. I almost felt sorry for him, but, at least I wouldn't have to worry about people staring at me: they'd be looking at the poor man next to me hunched over trying to hide an unsightly bulge. I was struggling with my clit, but the tuck was still holding, barely, and any awkward bulges would be hidden by my dress.

The lights came up and it was time to leave.

"How did you like the movie, Regina?"

"Movie? Was there a movie? I'm afraid I missed it."

"So I noticed. And look what you've done to me. I'm not sure how I'm going to walk down the stairs."

"You can hold the popcorn bag in front of it," I teased.

"Now you're just being bad."

"You're right, Sir. I'm a naughty person and I must pay the penalty: you must tie me down on a bed and spank me."

"When we get you back to Castle Anthrax, I shall spank you soundly, then I shall have my way with you, wench."

"Then why are we standing around here? Take my arm and let's get out of here!"

We walked down the stairs trying hard not to laugh, and mostly failing. It was the best movie I never saw.

After I made a stop in the Ladies Room, we walked back to his car. As he opened my door, I pulled his head down and tasted his lips again. He wrapped his arms around me and sucked out my soul. I felt my leg lifting and my heart soaring.

"This has been the best night of my life, Donald."

"And it's not over yet. Get in the car before I throw you over the hood and take you right here."

Not wanting to get us arrested, I reluctantly broke away and got in the car. I still hadn't put my glasses on, so I don't know how many traffic laws Donald broke, but he got to the hotel in record time. We speed walked through the lobby arm in arm. In the elevator, our tongues got reacquainted.

Resolution

Somehow, we made it to the room with our clothes intact. Donald slid the card in the lock and opened the door. The room was blurry, but it looked like there was something on the bed. I put on my glasses and looked around the room. The bed was turned down; on the sheet were red rose petals. On the nightstand was an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne next to two flutes.

"How lovely! Thank you, Donald. You sure know how to make a girl feel special."

He suddenly looked shy, like a schoolboy about to lose his virginity.

"Why don't you get more comfortable? I'll hang up your dress for you."

I turned my back to Donald and pulled the dress over my head. Reaching behind me, I handed it to Donald, who put it on a hanger. I turned around slowly. He froze.

"Regina! What happened to your chest?"

"Do you like it? I had Mei wax my front yesterday. Happy Valentine's Day."

"But what about your family? Your coworkers?"

"What about them? Whatever they say, I don't care anymore. I care about you, Donald. I want to be your woman."

He stood frozen. I unsnapped my bra and stood in front of him, rubbing my breasts lasciviously and strutting toward him. He put his hand on my chest tentatively.

"You're so smooth," he said, running his fingers around my breast.

Leaning in, he licked one nipple, then lightly nibbled on it. I sucked in my breath and felt my clit twitch in response. He slid his tongue to my other nipple and suckled on it. I held his head to me and kissed the top.

He stood up and looked at me oddly, as if he was making up his mind. He nodded and started taking off his jacket.

"Take off your leggings and clean up in the bathroom. I'll take care of your clothes. Tonight is going to be special."

"Sounds yummy. What shall I wear?"

"Just take care of things in the bathroom. I have a surprise for you."

I pulled off my leggings and handed to him, after pulling off the liner. For the first time in months, I was naked in his presence, with only my hair and face showing I was Regina. He was hanging up his jacket in the closet and I didn't want him to see me looking like this, so I went into the bathroom and closed the door. When I turned on the lights, I noticed a plug-in air freshener. Hanging on the door was a hotel bathrobe. Donald always was the considerate one.

Sitting on the counter by the sink were two prepackaged enemas, a condom, an injector filled with lube and a sheet of paper. I looked at it and saw it was from the county health department, attesting that he had taken a full set of STD tests and was negative and healthy. Underneath the paper was a set of makeup removal wipes with a sticky note: 'I don't like the taste of makeup.'

I looked long and hard in the mirror. This was the moment I had anticipated and dreaded. It was clear Donald intended to claim my pussy. I knew that, once he had done so, he would no longer be able to acknowledge Roger. After all, he wasn't gay, and neither was Roger. When he made me his woman fully and completely, I would remain forever and only Regina when with him.

Really, there was no choice to make. Roger had had his chances to find happiness and had failed miserably. I was on the verge of making my happiness complete. I knew Roger would understand.

"Yes, I do understand," said the reflection in the mirror. Don't mess this up, Regina. You love him and you know it. Now, go get him."

I opened the first box and got to work.

Twenty minutes and two empty bottles later, I was clean. I gave my tush a quick once over with a washcloth, then picked up the injector, inserted it in my pussy and slowly emptied it into my waiting cavity. It felt cold and thick going in, but I knew it wouldn't remain that way for long and I would be happy to have it there.

Finally, I turned to the makeup removers. Sighing, I started wiping my face. Mei was going to have to teach me her magic. Five minutes later, the only sign of Mei's handiwork was my perfectly formed eyebrows.

I opened the door and noisily dropped the empty bottles in the trash can. I stepped into the room with the condom and empty injector in my hand. Donald was seated on the sofa, naked. I dropped the used syringe into the trash can and tossed the condom onto the dresser.

"We won't be needing this tonight."

He rose to his full height, just like his cock. He walked over and took me in his arms. I tilted my head up and offered him my lips. He accepted the gift as he slid the bathrobe off my shoulders onto the floor. For the first time, two erect cocks touched each other. Each was dripping precum onto the other. He ran his fingers through my hair and gently pulled it off.

I jerked away. "Donald, what are you doing?"

"Reducing you to the elementals," he said firmly. His eyes were intense and I was starting to get nervous.

"Let's get down to the basics. Who are you?"

"I'm Regina, you know that."

"Are you? Let's take a look at you."

I stood shivering as he started inspecting me. My clit (or was it my cock?) had withered.

"Let's see. Your feet are definitely Regina: look at those lovely toenails. So are your hands." He took a finger in his mouth, licked the polish and sucked two fingers.

"Delightful, and definitely Regina.

"Your legs, on the other hand, are definitely Roger's. Look at that hair. Regina would never show that. Your torso and your breasts, however," running his hands up my sides, causing me to shiver, "are Regina's. And I forgot to tell you: I'm delighted to see Regina's breasts in all their glory. Thank you for that, Roger.

"Shh, don't try to speak just yet. We'll get to your lips shortly. Where was I? Oh yes, you keep your armpits and crotch shaved, so we'll give those to Regina. And speaking of your crotch..."

He took my flaccid organ and rubbed it against his erection. To my surprise, it responded and far too quickly grew to full length.

"This is interesting. You say you're not gay, that men don't attract you sexually. I'll accept that. In that case, I'm holding your extremely aroused clitoris.

"But suppose you are sexually attracted to men? Wouldn't you be responding the same way? Look at me. I'm telling you you're a man who's sexually attracted to men. If that was true, would your clitoris be twitching in my hand, or would that be your cock? I think we have to call this one a draw."

"Please, Sir, why are you doing this to me?" I was close to tears.

"Because, my dear Roger, my sweet Regina, it's time for the masks to come off and for all to be revealed. Do you know how hard it is for me to be with Regina and not want to share evenings at the movies where we actually watch them? Do you know how hard it is for me to be with Roger and not want to feel his lips on my cock?

"And so, tonight, on Valentine's Day, I'm giving us both the gift of self-knowledge."

"Don," I choked out, "you don't have to do this. I'm willing to be Regina full time, if that's what it takes to keep you."

"Don? You called me Don? Is this Roger professing such heartfelt devotion? Do you love Regina that much? Or is it someone else?"

"No," I said softly, "It's Regina, only Regina. I'm not gay...I don't love men..."

"So you say," he answered softly, "and so I say. Shall we find out?"

"Right now, we're evenly split on whether you're Roger or Regina. There's one part of your body left to check."

He ran his finger across my lips and they opened of their own accord. He took my hand and kissed it.

"Kiss me, Regina," he ordered.

I raised my lips to his and pressed my lips to his. He rubbed my fingernails as I sucked his lower lip into mine and started nibbling it. Our cocks were bonded by our precum and he moved his tongue slowly against mine. Just like our lips, our cocks were bonded.

Our mouths opened more to allow our tongues full play, even as our cocks played together. He pulled my hand against his back and slid his up mine. I moaned with pleasure in his mouth, and, when he started running his fingers through my hair, my tongue thrust deep into his mouth and I threw myself tightly against him. His cock was grinding against mine, giving it a precum massage and I knew I was going to cum soon, unless...

...too late. A spasm shook my body. I screamed into Don's mouth and my cock released all its pent up desire in a massive explosion. Don's soon followed. For the second time, our bodies were bound together in liquid passion, but this time it was Roger whose cum was mingled with Don's.

I pulled away, ignoring the strings of cum that followed. "No!"

He looked at me triumphantly, but with a touch of sadness. "Yes, Roger. Your lips have betrayed you, and your cock. Why did you respond so passionately when a man was running his fingers through your hair? Not Regina's hair but yours. Why did your cock explode when it felt mine?"