The Last Witch Ch. 01

Story Info
The capture.
809 words
4.23
21.2k
22

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 04/11/2015
Created 04/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big thank you for znayx for putting up with my schedule and editing my first chapter :)

Enjoy:

*****

Chapter 1: The Capture

Sasha ran as fast as she could through the branches and twigs, scrapes and cuts gushed with blood.

The thunder overhead sounded almost deafening to Sasha's ears as she raced into the cold, wet, rainy woods. The howls of the stormy winds billowing through the trees made the roars of the beasts giving chase appear to be much closer than they were... or perhaps they were close behind, too. Sasha pushed forward even harder trying to be free from the chase of the night.

When the black suburban had pulled into her driveway Sasha's memory had kicked into high gear bringing her a fear she never experienced before.

The two men had broken into her home sparing no time to find that she had taken the direction to run in the woods. "How cliché." The broad shouldered man said in nordic to his identical twin. The other twin laughed darkly and yet with hint of mischief.

"Time to run, brother. And hope that the witch is at least somewhat in shape." They both laughed not wanting the girl to be easy prey.

Clothes were torn from the well sculpted men. Darkness had overtaken the woods just in time. Bones cracked and grunts turned into howls followed by long snaps of flesh. The lycans were bigger than a usual wolf; stronger, bolder, and muscles protruded from their necks. Their jaws were longer too. They took off after the red-haired girl together.

Taking in Sasha's scent was easier than most, it was different and smelled like orange mixed with coffee grains. Xander the eldest twin, took right up to about ten minutes to catch the girl.

Sasha had ended up tripping over her own feet, landing in a puddle of filthy water. "Fuck..." She whispered to no one, or so she thought.

"Fuck is right little girl," He growled out as he morphed into a hybrid form. He towered over her petite frame feeling quite powerful.

Xander was simply amazed by her beauty.

"She is a runner, excellent," he thought. "She is beautiful, with luscious red hair that flowed like waves on an ocean." Sea green eyes stared up at him, terrified and but intrigued.

Her voice was like velvet to him.

"Why? Why are you doing this?" Xander's twin brother Andrew bounced up on the other side of her guarding her from escaping into the rainy woods. He then immediately changed to his human form right before her eyes.

"We want you." Andrew said simply. Sasha's fears and nightmares were coming true. Xander was next to change to his human form with Sasha watching the whole time.

His cock was the first thing to be noticed and although she had nothing to compare it to, it looked huge. It was a monstrous thing. His piercing blue eyes mocked her for her naivety.

Xander's smirk was plastered on his face. Sasha blushed. She laid on the muddy ground, feeling so terrified of everything she saw that she almost fainted.

"Andrew, knock her out." Andrew did as he was commanded and she crumpled to the muddy heap below her. The identical twins in every aspect bound her tiny figure in ropes and began carrying her to the suburban.

The ride was long and treacherous. Sasha was laying across Xander's lap face down. He had gotten a raging hard on since she had moved to the position where her fully clothed, perky C cup boobs landed on his dick. Her breathing hadn't helped. The smell of her coffee and orange mix definitely did not help him to tame his arousal.

Sasha began to twitch awake, the smell of leather and all man was strong. She noticed the improper position of her breasts touching the rough bulge of his pants. She blushed.

She sprang right up to go falling right onto the carpeted vehicle floor.

"Speak and you will be punished," the deep accent of the nordic man growled out. She squeaked in response trying to get free of her bindings. A firm hand landed on her behind immediately and harshly. Tears sprung to Sasha's eyes quickly.

Xander ran his hand down her side and up he green now muddy dress, then yanked the eighteen year-old back into his lap.

"You are quite the runner, my little vixen. I should be mad at you for attempting a run from me, but I enjoy chasing you," he said deeply. He could hear his brother in the front seat, driving and laughing.

"Soon we will begin, but now you must rest." A needle pushed into her thigh, the one he had his hands on minutes ago, releasing a sleep aid.

"The last letter..." She whispered before Sasha passed out from the drug.