The Late Appointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel the cock in my ass thrust deeply a final time and hold, jammed deep inside me. The fingers of the man behind me dig deep into my hips and he grunts as he cums. With a final thrust and a smack across my ass he withdraws. "Damn that's a great ass."

"Hey I wanna try something..."

I feel the cold touch of metal on my used ass hole before I gasp in shock. Another speculum is shoved into my ass and cranked open wide. A peek over my shoulder shows two men staring intensely into my pried open hole, penlights and fingers moving.

"Jesus man, I can't find it. How far in did you cum?!" The blond man laughs.

"Just push it in farther." The shorter man suggested, pushing the already opened speculum deeper into her ass. This makes me cry out as the opened bills dig in to my insides. He laughs at my pain. "I think she likes it. Oh hey I found it! Man that's quite the load!"

"Heh it's like a cum enema!" The blond laughed. The sound of a zipper going down was a warning that the next round was coming. "In fact I think I'm going to help her out. There's not enough in there for a proper enema. Let's give the poor girl a little more of the good stuff. Can we crank this open any farther?"

"Yep right here." The speculum widens farther and I whimper, now having both holes spread open and violated. The whole area of my groin aches from the strain.

I fade out for a while as two of the jerk off over my open ass and the doctor and the black man talk quietly in the corner to each other. Lord knows what they're plotting but I currently can't think of anything much worse than where I am. I'm exhausted from fear and panic and struggling pointlessly.

Eventually I feel the thick ropes of cum pouring over and into my ass from the two behind me. I moan gratefully as they slip the speculums out of my abused orifices.

"Wow, look at that gape." The blond laughs, admiring my stretched ass. "It's just begging us for something big."

"Well I believe we should let it continue to beg gentlemen. I have a perfect idea how we can show our little toy how much we appreciate her efforts this evening." The doctor said, addressing his cohorts.

The black man circled the chair and undid the gag on her mouth. As the ball was removed I cried as my jaw cracked and ached from being forced open for so long. My voice is hoarse as I try to speak. "Please, please no more. I...I can't take anymore..."

The black man grinned down at me. "Sorry princess, your voice may be pretty all used like that but we have a better use for that mouth of yours." He dangles another leather strap with a silver metal contraption on it. "Open wide."

I thrash my head to avoid it but I'm caught when I cry out. One of the others has grabbed my nipples from behind and twisted them painfully. The spider gag is forced between my teeth, spreading my mouth wide but making it still accessible.

With some work the men get my limp body turned back over. The doctor is wheeling a tray of tools up beside me and the men buckle my ankles back into the stirrups. I don't fight but I don't help either. They have pretty much won.

The doctor gives a length of rope to the short man and something that looks like a cup of sorts with a little hose coming off it to the blond. He picks up the blood pressure cuff and smiles wickedly at me as he rolls it loosely. As the short man hands an end of rope to the black man and they thread it behind the chair the doctor begins tucking the blood pressure cuff inside my pussy. I can't even contemplate what he's planning.

When it's finally buried sufficiently in my flesh the blond takes the cup and positions it over my whole pussy, covering my outer lips and the cord to the cuff in my pussy. He gives the pump a few squeezes and I realize he's creating a vacuum over my vulva, and within a few more pumps I realize it's sucking on my pussy lips and clit, swelling them up until the fill the cup.

The two men at my sides wrap the rope around each breast time and time again until they finally knot it off. I'm now tied by my breasts to the chair, bound in pain and discomfort.

"We're going to release your hands now. If you move them from where we put them I'm going to pump up the cuff in your pussy. If you do anything you don't like the same will happen. Be a good girl and this will be a lot less trouble for you." The doctor informed me as the others uncuffed my hands. Both my hands were placed on cocks, one on each side. Hands wrapped around my fingers and made me stroke them. The blond moved to my head and turned it toward him. His cock sunk into my mouth, past the ring keeping it open and across my tongue, slipping to the very back of my throat. I gag and my hands stop on their cocks.

The feel of the cuff expanding slightly inside me was worrying. I begin stroking again. The cock in my mouth thrusts in time and time again. Every time I gag or pause in my stroking of fight for breath when the blond shoves his cock down my throat and holds it there means that the cuff is pumped again. By the time the blond is cumming, grabbing my head and jerking me onto his cock until my nose is buried in his pubic hair, the cuff is thoroughly inflated and my pussy is stretched painfully from within.

My breasts ache and throb from the ropes binding them tightly. Every touch is torture and I moan incessantly. The men at my sides place my hands on the armrests with the warning not to move them. The blond withdraws and they all gather the bottom of the chair, eyeing my pussy.

They all watch as the doctor simultaneously pumps the cuff more and rips the pump cup off. My swollen pussy aches as it's released and I scream as the cuff expands me farther. I'm lost in the feelings racking my body and start to fade out again.

I cry out as they loosen the rope on my breasts. Something slips in between my body and the chair. The ropes tighten again and I find myself tied to the chair again with the black man between me and the chair. He has me straddled across his lap and he urges me down onto his large cock. He forces it into my used ass and it seems to fill the void these men created within it. I shudder and cry, thoroughly terrified that I actually enjoy him filling me.

The doctor slaps my swollen pussy and I cry out. "Ride him like a good little slut." He demands and I do as I'm told, using my thighs to raise my hips off him before thrusting back down onto his stiff cock.

I'm laid back against the black man and the shorter man takes my opened mouth. The swats to my pussy stop as the blond is allowed to fill my other hole. Every time he thrusts he rams against my swollen labia and clit and I cry out, hips pulling away from him and pressing myself further onto the black man's hard rod. Back and forth this continues, cocks in every hole, rubbing against each other through the thin lining of my body. The cock in my mouth steals my breath as it thrusts into my throat.

Once the blond cums he steps to the side and the doctor comes forward. One finger, two, three. Finally four and then he's fitting his thumb inside and the pain and pleasure take over my mind. I cum, pussy filled with the doctors plunging fist, ass filled with cock, screaming out my orgasm around the cock forced into my mouth.

The fist and cock continue to grind against each other inside me as I collapse. Cum fills my mouth and I swallow what I can but I feel it dripping down my cheek. I know I've soaked the fist in my pussy and the thick cock in my ass is jammed up tight, filling my ass with more cum.

I don't remember much as the men withdraw. The gag is removed and my breast are untied. I'm cuffed to the chair once again and my head lolls to the side, used and exhausted. The other men disappear, leaving me with the doctor once more.

I hear him digging through a drawer before he approaches me. He holds five bullet vibes in his hand and roll of medical tape. He tapes a bullet over both my nipples and my clit. The other two are slipped into both my pussy and my ass. All are turned on high. He takes another gag, this one looking like a small penis, off the tray and puts it into my mouth, strapping it in tight.

He stands back and smiles at me, patting my knee. "There, all tucked in. Sleep well and don't make a mess of yourself over night. We're having an exclusive open clinic tomorrow and you are going to be the main attraction." He walks toward the door and flips the light switch, leaving me in darkness when he shuts the door.

Trapped in the darkness I shudder, my body drained and yet still buzzing with sensation. I never should have come. I'll never get out of this and, as my body shakes with a vibration induced orgasm, I fear I may not want to after too long.

12