The Late Night Bet

Story Info
A bet to expose her nearly goes very wrong.
6.2k words
4.5
107.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers

100% true story. Maybe not as hot as made up stories but hotter than hell when we did this.

I

I love to expose my wife, she never seemed to want to at first but after we got started she would suggest even more daring exposures.

One night after getting a bit high, I suggested that she go with me to get some cigs. Naturally I had in mind her being nude while I was dressed. (I would go in the store after all.)

When I suggested the arrangement she was only a little hesitant. So off come the clothes and out we go.

Now I guess is a good time to describe her. About 5'7" 130, 38 large C cup breasts with nice suck able nipples, tits just made to see hanging swinging free, long brunette hair down to the back of her knees when she stood up. Pussy trimmed to a neat V but still with a lot of hair left to see, we both like it that way, great legs and ass. All my friends would fall in love with her body, which she was not apposed to showing lots of leg and cleavage. In a word she loved to tease and loved the attention.

Back to the story

Well, off the store we went, I had parked the car in the drive way and it was only about 10 pm. Our house was in a middle class tract development with the houses close together and gas yard lights at all the houses. She had to walk out and get in the car and was exposed to anyone who might have been out and about. She was cool about it, she just walked out like she was fully dressed and waited until I unlocked the doors form the driver's side before she slid in the car beside me.

I was about as hard as I could get and had that heart in my throat feeling when I looked over at her sitting bare assed naked beside me. I took the long way to the store driving about 10 miles around town just to get to a store that was only a mile away if I had gone there directly.

II

Most of the time she had her feet on the dash with her legs spread so I could reach over and stick one or two fingers in her slippery wet pussy. I would lick the wetness off my fingers and rub her nipples as she played with her clit. She kept asking if it turned me on to see her out here naked with nothing to cover herself if someone should see her. She would sit down in the seat when we stopped at a light and if another car would pull up beside us. (Still a little shy) Finally I parked under a light in the parking lot near the front about mid way between the two entry doors, much to her dismay, she wanted to park off to the side in a darker area. I got out and as I turned to walk to the door, I looked in the car, as would someone who was getting out of their car or returning back. What a sight, the light lit up the inside of the car like daylight an there was my lovely wife stark naked with not even a tissue to cover anything up.

Unfortunately no one happened by even as I took my time in the store, just one of those nights when no one was out.

I picked up two packs and made my way back to the car. When I got to the car I told my wife it would be great if she got out and walked around the car once just because no one had really seen her nude, so far.

She laughed and said that she would never get home if she didn't, so out she came naked down to her bare feet. I slid into the car as she closed the door and hid behind the car as she checked for people walking in the area. There were a couple of guys about 100 feet away but they weren't paying attention to us. (Their loss) She straightened up and walked rather quickly around the car, breasts bouncing, ass wiggling, pussy free to the night breeze. She grabbed the door handle to get back in the car. I was faster; I locked the doors so she was now stuck naked as the day she was born standing under a bright light in front of an open grocery store. I thought it was hilarious, she somehow missed the humor.

She tapped on the window and begged me to open the door before someone saw her in her condition. I told her she had to make three more circuits around the car to get the door unlocked because so far she was unseen.

She proceeded to flip me the bird, but started around the car again.

Once, twice, so far so good, but the third time her luck ran out, someone pulled in the lot just as she rounded the front of the car and the lights caught her full on. I heard her say "OH shit!" And she took off in a tit swinging bouncing run around the car. There was no doubt that she was seen. As she made it back to her side and dove in the now open door, the car passed by and honked their horn and two young (college age) guys waved and smiled.

Out of there we went both laughing, my wife was embarrassed but she said that she was so turned on knowing that she might be seen at any time. She asked me if I thought the guys had liked seeing her naked. Silly question! I asked if she liked being seen, she said that it made her pussy all tingly and she was hot as hell.

I had another idea.

III

As we put some distance between us and the store, I again drove around rather than go straight back home. I was looking for the right combination of conditions as well as pulling along side a number of higher trucks that put the driver in a position to look into the car and see a naked beautiful woman playing with her pussy. We did manage to cruse the university and give a few quick looks to small groups of young men walking around campus, still nothing very exciting like I had envisioned.

Finally heading back towards the homestead, I pulled up to a 4 way stop sign with a local bar on one corner, a gas station on another, an AM/PM on the third and a smallish all night drug store on the forth corner. All were open with a few, maybe 10 to 15 people going in and out of all the businesses in total.

I jumped out of the car and took the second pack of smokes and carefully placed the pack on the top of the stop sign post on our side of the road, From the road in the night the pack was nearly invisible even though the whole intersection was well lit. I hopped back into the car much to the puzzlement of my naked wife. I just looked at her and said, "You'll see."

We drove back to the house and she got out of the car walking slowly to the door bare and open.

I was about to bust a nut because I had been hard the whole time and wanted to get my wife really in the mood so we had a glass of wine and shared another small joint just for good measure. I wanted her hot, not wiped out, so there was a lot of kissing and touching, licking and sucking. I was breathless with my plan and hopes that my groundwork was going to pay off.

My wife kept talking about being naked out in front of the people both at the store and in the car. I kept talking to her asking how she felt and how hot she looked naked for all to see. She asked if I thought the guys in the car at the store saw her pussy hair and her nipples. I kept telling her that they saw everything and were probably home jacking off to the memory of her running across the front of our car without a stitch on. Playing with her pussy I know she had at least one maybe more climaxes. She would lick the precum off my finger as I fed it to her. I asked if she wanted to go out again and risk being seen again. She whispered "Now? I don't know if I can I am so hot and high!"

I told her I wanted her to go out alone in the car with nothing on and retrieve the smokes I had earlier stashed on the stop sign post. Her eyes flew open and she said that she would be afraid that there were too many people there and that she would be too exposed. I told her that was the idea, that she would be seen and I'm betting that she would get a rush like she had never before.

She asked me if I was serious and I reassured her that I was. She thought about it for a few minutes and I could tell that her heart was in her mouth as she said "OK, I'll do it."

I told her that she would be alone in the car, totally naked, with nothing to cover herself with and she needed to come back with the pack of smokes. The only way was for her to drive to the well lit intersection and get out of the car and retrieve the smokes, walk back to the car and drive home. I would know if she succeeded only if she had the pack when she returned.

She kept saying she didn't know why she was doing it but the thought made her pussy tingle so much that she was weak in the knees. I told her that the thought of her naked out there made my dick so hard that when she returned I was going to fuck her harder than I ever had, I felt that way too!

She went to the door, gave me a look half of lust and half of fear and walked to the car, got in and drove away, naked and on a mission.

IV

I couldn't believe that she was really doing it, it must have been the combination of the pot and the wine with a healthy dose of sex play that made her take off to certain exposure.

I know that I was about as excited as I had ever been, my heart was racing my balls were about to burst and I could hardly breathe. I figured that the drive to the location would take about 10 minutes there and 10 minutes back, I gave her maybe 1 minute jumping out, grabbing the smokes and a fast dash back to the car. So I had by my rough estimate between a little over 20 to maybe a little fewer than 30 minutes to wait and wonder how and what she did.

That had to be the longest 10, then 15 and then 20 minutes I had ever endured. I could just see her ample breasts, lickable ass and neatly trimmed full bush out there by herself naked certain to be viewed by some number of strangers. 25, then 30 minutes passed, now what seemed to be something hot suddenly seemed terribly stupid. What if something went wrong? What if just as she jumped out, the police drove by? Would they hand cuff her naked in front of a gathering crowd? Would they take her to the police station naked and keep her that way until she was booked? How many people would get a close up look at my wonderfully formed, naked to the world to see, wife? How long would she be exposed and how would she feel, humiliated in front of God knows who? What if one of those strangers managed to grab her and was now fucking her as she struggled helpless as his friends held her down? My pot and alcohol induced imagination was getting out of control.

V

Finally 40 minutes after she left, I saw headlights coming down the road. It was our car!

I didn't know whether to rejoice or cry. I did neither, like an idiot, I stood there and held my breath.

I was waiting at the door, holding my breath as she pulled into the drive, shut off the car and laid her head on the steering wheel and sat there motionless. I rushed to the door (still naked myself from our pre-excursion sex play). She slowly looked away from me at the seat beside her and reached ever so deliberately, picked up the pack of smokes and slowly turned to me and rolled down the window and as she handed them to me a smile broke across her face as she said, "Here's your fucking smokes, you are going to pay big time for that little game, buddy, you owe me big time."

I didn't realize how long I had been holding my breath, but I must have been getting light-headed, because I couldn't say one sentence that made sense. I finally managed to ask her if she was OK, if she had any problems, and what the fuck took so long? All in one breath.

She, in her usual sensual way slid out of the car, closed the door, walked up to me, and at the same time slid her tongue in my mouth and grabbed my now returning hard-on. She gave me a tug towards the door and said, "Let me tell you what happened as you start paying your debt by eating my pussy. I am so hot I am about to spontaneously combust."

VI

She took me first to the bathroom and stepped into the shower and said, "Wash my feet, they are filthy!" She had me use the hand showerhead because she only wanted her feet cleaned (dirty sheets and all). I tried to wash up her legs and above but she would have none of it, she wanted me to lick her pussy clean. The pubic hair was matted and wet from her being in an over excited state for now nearly an hour. Her lips were swollen and her clit was peeking out, just begging to be nibbled. I washed her feet trying to go fast because I wanted to hear what happened as well as to get my mouth on that sweet tasting and smelling hot dripping pussy. I also wanted to go as slow as I could to show her how much I appreciated her being game for such a daring sexy exposure. I washed each toe lathering her foot massaging the ball of her foot, then the arch, and finally the heel. I tried going up her leg, but she stopped me at her knee, so I focused on her tight hard calves. She leaned back against the wall of the shower, spread her legs just a bit so from my vantage point, I could look up to see her pouting pussy slick with her juices, up across her slightly rounded tummy and to her full breasts with their hard nipples. Her eyes were slightly closed, her mouth open just enough to allow her tongue to moisten her full lips. I realized (again) just how lucky I was to have such a strikingly beautiful woman who was so willing to please me by doing daring erotic sex playing. She had told me so many times while we were welded together in the embrace of raw passionate love making that she would do anything I asked, because she trusted me to never ask her to do anything that she didn't secretly want to do and mostly because she loved me so deeply.

I wondered if I had come close to putting her in a position where I had lost the control of the situation. I vowed to myself that I would never again ask her to do anything that I could not step in and protect the woman I loved so passionately.

She broke the silent thoughts that we both had escaped to by saying, "Enough of that! Time to eat, (me) it's story time. I'm so fucking horny!"

I knew all was still right in the world.

VII

We got comfortable on the bed, she on her back, legs spread, and me at a 900 angle with my head resting on her thigh, face in her pussy gently licking and nibbling while I traced little circles around her swollen clit.

She told me to keep doing what I was doing, but not to be surprised if we had an occasional interruption to "ease the built up pressure I was causing".

It seemed that the drive to the intersection was uneventful, but upon arriving at the "place" there had seem to have been a drastic increase in the number of people in the vicinity, now instead of 10 to 15 people drifting in and out, it seemed that there must have been nearly 50 people around the bar and gas station, maybe due to the later hour (when I placed the "package" it was around 10:30), when she was there alone, it was approaching midnight. The late bar shift must have arrived. Now as I realize there was a factory not too far away that changed shifts around 11 or so.

She said she nearly turned around and came back empty handed, but she said her tingly pussy just wouldn't let her give up that easily, plus she was having fun. She thought maybe that the increase in traffic was just a momentary thing, so she decided to cruise around the nearby area for a few minutes hoping that she could catch a momentary lull in the traffic.

She said she nearly made a big mistake by going a bit too far and suddenly finding herself on one of the main drags with much more traffic and lots of stoplights. Also a lot of light for people to see that she was indeed a lone woman, naked as the day she was born, without even shoes to put on, driving a now seemingly very low vehicle with way too much glass to see into.

She said that she had to drive about 5 miles to get a good place to turn around. There were a few places that she wanted to stay away from, definitely areas that any white woman let alone a beautiful naked one would not want to get stopped in.

She knew that she was spotted by at least 4 men (her estimate) in higher vehicles that stopped beside her at lights. They had looked over casually, like we all do hoping to see a little leg or down blouse. She said they did a double take when they realized she was at least topless, there was no way she could hide her breasts from view. She at first tried to scoot down, but that just brought her pussy in a better viewing position.

She said that she was embarrassed, but also terribly turned on. So after a few times of being passed from one light to the next, (had to hit ALL the red lights), she sat up thrust her tits out and enjoyed the attention, even meeting a couple of their eyes and flashing them a smile and one of those woman- thing waves with her fingers while they are still on the wheel. (She said she felt that she could escape anytime she wanted) (Probably wrong).

When she finally got back to the "intersection" there was still a lot of people around and ample traffic. She decided to just drive around the block a few times and hope to catch a break in the traffic. She thought that if she was fast enough, that the guys standing by their cars in both the gas station and bar parking lots might not notice until she was back in her car and driving away. All she accomplished was to draw attention to a lone woman cruising around. So now she had their attention.

VIII

So here she is, near midnight driving around alone, stark naked, a little high, a little wine buzz, a lot turned on, and too stubborn to admit that she couldn't finish the adventure she started. And the time kept marching on. She said it seemed like she was only gone a short time, to me waiting at home it seemed an eternity.

After passing the bar 3 or 4 times two men standing in the parking lot and nearest to where she had to stop each time she drove by,(and unfortunately where she had to get the "package") began to wave and smile as she passed. Still feeling the high from exposing herself to the men on the other busy street, she smiled and gave a little flirty nod of her head.

Finally feeling that the traffic was not going to greatly reduce in volume any time soon, she decided that the next time she stopped at the intersection, she would finish her quest.

She said after she had made up her mind, a flush of excitement washed over her body. She said that suddenly time seemed to slow to snails pace. Her pussy already tender and swollen, felt as though she was seconds from an orgasm. Her nipples hardened to the point of prickly pain from the stimulation. She said she could hardly catch her breath, from a mixture of excitement and a good measure of fear. She became acutely aware that she was totally and completely naked and that there was no doubt in her mind that some of the men there were going to see her naked ass, her bush, and her ample breasts bouncing as she made her journey from car to sign and back.

She said that her hand went to her pussy and felt like an electric prod as she touched her swollen clit and dripping slit. She nearly climaxed then and there as her finger slid inside and was coated with the slick moisture coming out of her. She said that she took her moist finger and rubbed her aching nipples to relieve the painful swelling.

Just as she approached the intersection for the last time, she noticed that there was a car coming up behind her! She nearly drove on through for another circuit around the block, but decided she was attracting enough attention.

She decided rather than stop in the street, to instead pull over to the curb and let the other car pass, then jump out to make her run she figured she would add only a few steps to her journey. So slowing down, a quick look and the two men were still there, (damn), Oh shit she made eye contact! Nice smile, in any other situation, he might be nice! Move over to the curb, come to a stop, put the car in park, (don't want it to roll when she gets out wouldn't that be something to be naked and run over by one's own car in the middle of a public street) Turn off the headlights, (don't need to walk in front of the car and have them lighting her like a show girl on a stage). Turn off the motor (why in the hell did she do that?) Look in the side mirror and let the car pass then the big moment! Damn, two cars, where did the traffic suddenly come from? Ok just wait, everything is under control. Hand on the door handle, no more cars, deep breath, here goes nothing!

HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers
12