The Lawn Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was once again hard as a rock. She kissed me tenderly before sighing and going limp against me; her hand moved to my erect cock. We sat quietly for several minutes then I spoke first.

"Those pretty, red, lace panties must be completely soaked after that."

"Yes, I'm sure they are. Would you like to take them off for me?"

As I moved in front of her and reached for her waistband she told me, "I have watched you mowing my lawn many times and thought how wonderful it would be to have you as my lover; to feel you inside me. My panties would get as wet as they are now. I have never experienced a young lover; even my very first lover was twice my age."

She lifted her lovely butt high enough for me to slide the lacey red fabric over her hips and down her thighs. I lifted each foot out of her wet panties. Faye smiled as I lifted the slick, wet fabric to my face and inhaled deeply then handed them to her; she gave a soft moan as she inhaled her rich aroma.

My cock was completely engorged and once again standing tall as I placed Faye's feet on my shoulders and pushed her legs wide open. Her sparse patch of cinnamon colored pubic hair did nothing to hide her puffy, engorged vulva. Pink petals emerged from between the puffy mounds like new spring flowers; they glistened with thick liquid like dew in the early morning sun. A little lower the pink, tightly puckered membranes of her anus stood guard over her back entrance. I knew I would need to be gentle to coax them open.

I absorbed the beauty displayed before me and was ready for a taste of the sweet nectar hidden in the folds. I began at the top of her stockings and kissed my way toward her delicious treat; she giggled as my warm breath and close cut hair tickled her inner thighs. She giggled louder as my tongue danced around her tightly puckered ass.

"Oooh, you are a brave man. I like that."

I kissed my way up each side of her swollen, puffy mounds before opening them with my fingers. Faye began to grind her hips slowly as my tongue explored her juicy slit and lapped her sweet nectar. I dipped a finger into the well to cover it with the slick cream then slipped it into her tight, rear chute. She grunted then squeezed my finger tightly then went back to grinding her hips against my mouth and hand. It was easy to trap her small button-like clit between the wet lips of her vulva; I rolled it between her swollen lips as my tongue probed the entrance to her well.

The pace quickly changed from a slow grind of Faye's hips to her hips bucking wildly,

"Oh Will, you are doing such a good job. This is just how my dear, late husband used to make me feel. Oh, lick me, suck me."

She pulled my head into her crotch and fucked my face; I could feel her slick juices covering my face from my chin to the bridge of my nose. I was sure my cock was going to split wide open; I wanted to sink it in her balls deep. I pulled my finger out of her tight ass and turned her over; she placed her knees on the front edge of the sofa and rested her arms against the back. I watched her ass pucker tight as I thrust my engorged cock deep into her soaking wet cunt; my balls smacked against the top of her pubic mound. She arched her back and pushed backward to meet my thrusts; our bodies smacked together then just as quickly parted as I recoiled for another thrust; my shaft glistened with the slick juices of her cunt. Faye grunted a loud primal sound and reached between her legs to catch my balls as we slammed together again.

Exhausted and sweat covered, I slowed my pace; I could hear a squishing sound as Faye's fingers worked feverishly in her juicy slit to keep her clit well lubricated. The tight petals of her rear orifice winked as she arched her back and bucked her hips against me. The beauty of my cock, glistening with her creamy juices, as it slid in and out of her cunt was nothing short of amazing; I wished I could eat her and fuck her at the same time.

The squishing sound made by her fingers kept pace with the sound of her animal grunts. She had been wise to drain my cods before we got into some serious fucking; I wasn't even close to an encore as she bucked wildly and grunted her way to a show-stopping orgasm. Her body heaved as she tried to regain a normal breathing rhythm; I held her flanks tight against me as her muscles contracted around my hard cock.

Once she regained her composure she squeezed my cock again and stated, "Oh my; that was a wonderful fuck Will."

I slowly disengaged my swollen, red cock from its juicy nest; we sat up on the edge of the sofa completely exhausted for several minutes still dripping with sweat,

"Let's go take a shower," she took my hand and led me to the bathroom.

We took turns covering each other with her slick, moisturizing body wash then watched it slide down each other's bodies as it rinsed off.

When I ran my sudsy hand between the cheeks of her ass she pushed backward, "I'm glad you aren't shy about enjoying a woman's assets," she said, with emphasizes on the first syllable.

Faye covered my cock with the soapy body wash then turned toward the shower head and opened the cheeks of her sweet ass with her hands in a very inviting motion. The engorged head of my cock met only slight resistance from her tight pink membranes before it slipped deep into her bowels; it was obvious that it was not her first ass fucking. As I began thrusting against her flanks she reached up for the flexible shower head, removed it from its mount, and adjusted it to the Pulse function. She directed the pulsing water between her legs. She cooed like a dove as my cock slipped in and out of her rear chute and the pulsing water massaged her cunt.

I put my arms around her upper torso and pulled her against my body; she flexed her muscles and squeezed my cock as my soapy hands slid over the nipples of her small tits. The pulsing shower head worked its magic on her tender parts as I kissed her shoulders and neck; it quickly brought her to a body quivering orgasm. She clamped my shaft tightly and cried out a high pitched sigh.

My friend's step-mother had been a wonderful teacher for the basic, Loose Your Virginity Course several years earlier, but Faye took me to the next level; using a copy of the ancient Indian text, Kama Sutra, she taught me positions I had never imagined. The colorful exotic sketches showed funny looking Asian males with larger than life, engorged phalluses sunk deep in bejeweled, supine women; often there were other males and/or females attending the copulating couple. The sketches would remind Faye of an adventure she and her husband had experienced; that would, in turn, lead to our adventure which might take place on her dew covered lawn, in her kitchen or bathroom, or in the backseat of her Cadillac under the car port.

I was by no means Faye's only lover, but I was her only young lover. She seemed to take pride in grooming me for her sexual pleasures and I was proud to be her teacher's pet. While we didn't maintain a regular schedule, we did seem to get together a couple times a week at her home; occasionally we would go out on the town. She also taught me ballroom dancing and we began going out to events at her country club or at some of the hotels downtown. She frequently introduced me as her lover just to see jaws drop in shock.

While we had dined and drank in many of the finest places in Tampa, there were times when Faye liked to go slumming in the backstreet dives where whores peddled their wares to the dock workers and sailors. She seemed to get off on honky-tonk music blaring from the jukebox as we held each other close and humped to the beat of the music; it was a plus if some burly, half drunk sailor grabbed her ass or rubbed himself against her.

I recall one such evening. It was misting rain when Faye and I left a seedy, backstreet bar late and headed toward her car nearby.

"Taxi!" I was caught by surprise as she hollered and waved to a passing taxi.

The taxi stopped and Faye pulled my arm, "Come on, let's have some fun."

When we got in Faye announced to the rather young, Greek driver, "Take us down to the docks."

During the short drive, she opened her legs and guided my hand between them; my fingers immediately felt the heat emanating from the puffy folds of her cunt. The crotch of her panties was already slick with her creamy juices. Within ten minutes, we pulled up to one of the docks near where a large cargo ship was berthed.

"Leave your meter running and I'll give you a nice tip," She told the driver.

Faye lifted her sweet ass off the seat and slid her panties down to her knees. I helped her remove them from her feet.

"Would you hold these for me, please?" She asked as she held her lacy, white panties out to the driver.

The driver smiled and turned in his seat to get a better view of the mature woman with her dress up and her stocking encased legs splayed open; he moved the panties close to his face and inhaled her scent. My pants were already down to my knees and my cock was engorged and ready to service my adventuresome friend and lover. Faye lay back against the door and with her left foot on the floor; she lifted her right leg to the back of the seat. The driver watched as I opened the front of her dress, mounted her, and sunk my cock balls deep into her incredibly hot, wet cunt; she wrapped her arms and legs around me and began to buck her hips wildly.

Between the squeaking of the seat and the shaking of the taxi, we heard the faint sound of a zipper being opened. Faye smiled at the driver and reached out to hold the one hand visible on the back of his seat; his moaning and heavy breathing left no doubt where his other hand was or what it was doing.

"Don't be in a hurry, I may have need of you soon," Faye told the driver.

Within minutes Faye was grunting and bucking against me; her heels spread the cheeks of my ass open as she used her legs for leverage to meet me thrust for thrust. I felt a storm building in my balls then a bolt of lightning shot through my shaft as spurt after spurt of hot liquid shot through the small opening in the engorged head of my cock. I couldn't get my breath. Faye's body was racked with spasms; we couldn't move. We were soaking wet from fucking in the sultry, humid Florida night and heaving to catch our breath. She took her panties from the back of the seat and cleaned the slimy goo from my shrinking cock.

I opened the door to get out; the cool misty rain felt good as I pulled up my pants. Faye had recovered somewhat and was laying back smiling blissfully; a creamy white liquid oozed from between the enflamed lips of her vulva and slowly made its way through the cinnamon colored pubic hair covering the narrow bridge between the oozing gash and her tightly puckered rear orifice.

She looked at the driver and smiled, "Why don't you join me instead of using your rough, old hand?"

He quickly exited the taxi and went around to the back seat; his cock was exposed through his already, open zipper and clearly ready for action. Faye sat up and examined his cock before taking it in her mouth. He stood in the door of the cab with his arms on the roof as Faye began bobbing her head up and down his cock. Before he was allowed to fill her mouth with his hot liquid, Faye moved onto her knees and presented him with easy access to her treats. He commented about the large pool of semen she had left on the rear seat of his cab.

She asked him, "Is that the first cum spot on this seat?"

He grumbled that it wasn't, then took her panties and wiped up some of the mess before guiding his erect cock into Faye's already sloppy, but inviting, cunt as he continued to stand in the doorway.

I opened the opposite rear door as a couple of sailors on their way back to the docked cargo ship stopped and watched as the cabbie slammed against the smooth flanks of the mature woman in the back seat of his cab; within minutes, they had their cocks out slowly stroking them. Faye reached out for my spent, limp cock and pulled me closer; I took the panties from the back of the driver's seat. I avoided the wet semen areas from cleaning my cock and wiping off the seat and sniffed the musk aroma lingering in the fabric of the crotch; my cock jumped as if it had been shocked by electricity. I was well on the way to another erection when I moved back onto the opposite side of the rear seat; Faye slipped my cock into her hot, wet mouth. I tossed Faye's panties to one of the sailors watching us; he smiled, then wrapped the damp lacy fabric around his cock and grinned at his partner.

It was obvious by her cooing and sighing that the young, Greek driver was doing an excellent job of servicing his fare. He even distracted her from the excellent job she was doing on my cock, but I didn't mind at all; I knew I would get my reward. Her head lay on my thigh and my cock lay across her cheek; I marveled at the beauty of her arched, slender back as it rose upward to her round hips and ass. I ran my fingers through her damp hair as she groaned and moaned from the pounding the young Greek driver was giving her. The sailor with her panties moaned as he dumped his load into the lacy fabric then handed them to his friend who complained about the mess, but quickly found a dry area and wrapped them around his cock.

The young Greek driver was sweating profusely and grunting loudly; there was no doubt that he was about to fill Faye with his load of hot semen. Faye's body trembled and shook as the driver made his last powerful thrusts and delivered his load deep in her cunt. The driver moved backward on unsteady legs; his limp cock was covered with slimy goo as he tucked it back into his pants. The sailor with Faye's panties wiped himself off on the already semen covered fabric then moved close to Faye's exposed undercarriage leaking with the driver's gooey excretion. He dabbed at the gooey mess with her cum covered panties then leaned forward to enjoy the remnants remaining of two loads of semen. Faye looked over her shoulder and cooed her pleasures at him; he said something in a foreign language then tucked his shrunken cock into his pants and walked away toward the cargo ship with his buddy.

I helped Faye redress and compose herself. She asked the driver to take us back to the bar where her car was parked. She paid the driver the full fare and added a nice tip when he dropped us off at her car. I drove us home and Faye sat close to me.

"Will, did you mind seeing me have sex with someone else?"

"Not at all, you looked beautiful and very erotic. I loved watching the driver fuck you as much as I loved fucking you."

She kissed my cheek then asked, "So we can have more adventures together?"

"Absolutely!"

And we did have more adventures for several years to come.

12