The Lawn Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jae moaned and writhed on the table as I teased her with my lips and tongue then pressed the tip of my nose into the damp furrow between the lips of her puffy vulva. A dark, wet spot appeared in the crease of the silky fabric; I was quickly intoxicated by her pungent, but sweet aroma. I stopped teasing her, stood up, and pulled her panties over her firm, round cheeks then down her smooth, shapely legs; wanting to enjoy their scent once more, I held them to my face and inhaled deeply. She smiled and pushed her breasts together with her hands; my cut-offs fell to the floor.

I held my engorged cock in my hand trying to decide if my desire to taste her sweet nectar was stronger than my desire to feel her hot, wet cunt envelope my engorged cock. I lowered my face into her beautiful, feminine treat. The light brown pubic hair closest to her exposed labia was matted from the thick, slick cream that oozed from the glistening pink lips. My tongue lapped at the pink flower shaped blossom around the opening of her vagina. Her hands reached for my head and pulled me closer; my lower face was quickly covered with her delicious juices. I was in hog heaven.

In just a few minutes, Jae was bucking wildly against my face. As her hips slowed she pushed my head gently backward.

"Will, I want to feel you inside me; I need you inside me."

I stood up and again took my cock in hand; I rubbed its engorged head up and down her wet slit.

"Will, please don't tease me."

I carefully aligned my cock with the opening of her vagina and sunk it balls deep into her incredible warmth. She moaned loudly then wrapped her heels around my hips and began a slow grind with her hips. She held me tightly to prevent me from pulling out even an inch. I kneaded her breasts in my hands while she did all the work. She moaned my name and praised me for filling her completely. Several times she increased the rhythm of her hips to a fever pitch then yelp loudly before collapsing to catch her breath then starting all over; she squeezed my cock with her muscles.

I wrapped my arms behind her knees and lifted her off the table without disengaging my cock; Jae rode me as I sat in the chair. We kissed teasingly trying to catch our breath; we were both wet with sweat. I picked up my tank top off the floor and used it to dry us off.

I asked, "Did you enjoy tasting your delicious juices on my lips when you kissed me?"

"Mmmm, yes, I like my taste. I often lick my fingers after I pleasure myself. I noticed you liked it too."

"Yes, I love the scent and taste of a woman. Have you ever thought of tasting another woman?"

With a chuckle, Jae replied, "That's in my other most popular fantasy. An older, married couple picks me up in a bar; they take me to their room and take advantage of my innocence, ha, ha."

"My goodness, you do have an active imagination. Is that also a fantasy you would like to become a reality?"

Jae nodded her head as she used her legs to push her hot, wet cunt up and down my rigid cock while we talked. At times, she completely lost her concentration during mid sentence. I just waited and she would eventually pick up on the conversation.

I asked, "Have you had other lovers during your marriage?"

Jae excitedly admitted she had; she had had a number of them over the years, "My CPA husband worked long hours seven days a week during tax season and paid no attention to me. I began to dress up and go downtown to the nice hotels about the time businessmen were getting off of work. I would let one of them pick me up and take me to his room. When I got home, I would put my semen stained panties on top of the laundry basket hoping my husband would find them; if he did he never mentioned it."

As rain poured down outside, Jae told me, "Will, take me to bed so we can have more room to play."

Again, I wrapped my arms behind her knees and stood up without disengaging my cock; it had been almost an hour since I had sunk my erect cock into her incredibly warm, juicy cunt; my balls were covered with her slick juices. In her large, mirrored bedroom, I turned my back to the bed and sat down. When I carefully stretched out, Jae was on top of me, her full, firm breasts dangled in my face. When she sat up straight and began riding my cock in earnest, I dug my heels into the mattress and began meeting her thrust for thrust. Jae bucked like a bronco rider, screaming and moaning as she rode. I let loose a torrent of hot liquid; spurt after spurt shot through my shaft and into Jae's deep well. We were exhausted, gasping for air, and wet from sweat.

As soon as she caught her breath, Jae moved up my body and straddled my face. Her pubic hair was matted and her vulva was red and swollen. A long stringy drop of my semen slipped out of the glistening, pink membranes onto my chin; she placed her hands on the wall and made a slight adjustment. I got ready to catch the next one in my mouth. The next one was on target; it was a large cream pie with a long trailing tail still attached to her glistening, pink membranes. Several smaller droplets fell when she squeezed her muscles; I raised my face and lapped at the remnants still attached to the petals of her lips.

Jae looked down at me with a smile, "I have a rule; I won't swallow a man's semen unless he is willing to do the same. You passed."

After lunch and some wine Jae and I went back to her bedroom. With her face down and her ass up, I nailed her from behind. She was able to watch us perform in the mirrors that covered one entire wall while I enjoyed the sight of her wide, firm hips as they tapered abruptly to her waist then widened with a gentle incline to her shoulders. I slipped my hand beneath her and quickly found the little pearl hidden between her swollen lips; I trapped it between the fleshy lips and rolled it between my finger and thumb. The results were almost immediate; she yelled loudly, groaned then collapsed. I moved a pillow under her hips and gently lowered her.

My cock was red and glistening with her juices, but it was still ready for action; in front of my knees was the beautiful, inviting ass of a very sexy, mature woman. Her pussy may have appeared wrecked, but I had no doubt that the tight rosebud between her round, fleshy mounds would be a delight. I pushed Jae's legs open wider then with my hands, gently parted her cheeks. I admired it for a minute then lowered my face to kiss it. I kissed around its pink petals then let my tongue dance around its rim.

Jae moaned, "I have lubricant in the nightstand if you have in mind what I'm thinking."

I reached into the nightstand and found a well-used tube of lubricant. I immediately thought Jae has been a busy girl. With her propped up with the pillow, she was an easy target; she was experienced enough to help me slip right into her rear chute. We played for several minutes before we got down to some serious ass fucking. She pushed backward until she was on her knees, then she took over working on her clit. We quickly produced a loud smacking sound as our bodies slammed together. Her yells and moans soon drowned out the smacking noise until she again collapsed on the bed. Before I pulled out she milked my cock with her muscles.

Jae and I didn't have another opportunity to get together before I left for college, but we stayed in touch and got together when I came home at Thanksgiving; she was happy with Katie's lawn work, but she never mentioned whether Katie had performed other services.

I stopped by to see Faye (Chapter 3) the morning before leaving for college. Katie was with me because we had spent the night at the hunting cabin; we used a late night storm as the reason we didn't actually get to hunt. I had already introduced Katie to Faye, but this was the first time they had to chat and get acquainted, Faye made a fuss over how pretty Katie was. I tried to discourage her because I didn't want Katie spoiled; we all had a good laugh.

When Katie complimented Faye on the pre-war dress and accessories she was wearing that changed the tone of the visit.

"Oh, I have a whole closet of old dresses and outfits I bought in Paris before the war." She grabbed Katie's hand, "Come on and let me show you."

I took a seat on the bed Faye and I had made good use of over the last few years and watched her pull dresses out of her closet and hold them up in front of Katie. They would twirl and curtsy in front of a free standing mirror then toss it aside and try the next one.

Faye pulled another dress out and exclaimed, "Oh, you must try this one on! Slip your top off."

Katie looked at me; I gave her a nod. She quickly lifted her tank top over her head and tossed it toward me; she was a little uneasy about Faye seeing her small breasts.

Faye smiled as she looked over Katie's small pert breasts, "You look like a 34B. Am I right?"

Katie blushed then nodded.

Faye encouraged her, "That's my size too. I'll bet your nipples are very sensitive too. Men love that," then she looked at me and smiled.

Katie blushed at her comment.

As she lifted the dress to pull it over her head, Faye reached for the button of her cut-off jeans then lowered the zipper tab. As the dress was about to slide down Katie's body, Faye tugged at the leg of her shorts and pulled them down her legs.

"Isn't that cute, Minnie Mouse panties." Faye raised her brows at me and smiled.

Katie blushed as she readjusted her panties before adjusting the dress on her slight frame.

"That looks beautiful on you; we have the same figure, a size six," Faye said as she cupped the small breasts in her hands and adjusted the side darts.

As the show continued, I propped myself up at the head of the bed and watched Katie stripped down to her panties, trying on dresses; I was in hog heaven.

When Katie took off the second dress, Faye committed to me, "Doesn't she have the most precious little bottom you have ever seen? It reminds me of my younger days."

"You still have a precious little bottom," I told Faye

Katie added, "I think you are a very beautiful woman."

Katie pulled on the next dress. I don't remember how many dresses I saw, but I enjoyed everyone that came off; I enjoyed so much that I had a raging hard-on just watching the show.

Finally, as Katie stood in her light, blue, cotton panties with Minnie Mouse on them, Faye pulled out a dress she said was her very favorite; Katie spoke up, "Then I want to see you try on that one."

Katie unzipped the back of the dress and helped Faye pull it off. Katie's jaw dropped as Faye stood in front of us wearing only a pair of silver, lace, French cut panties, a matching garter belt, stockings and black high heels. Her legs appeared longer with the French cut high on her hips.

"I have never seen such beautiful underthings except, in magazines," Katie exclaimed then looked at me, "Doesn't she look amazing?"

"I think you both look amazing. I don't think I have ever seen two pairs of breasts match so perfectly or two asses that look so pretty," they both gave an "aww, that's so sweet."

Faye opened a dresser drawer full of beautiful, sexy, "under things." She came out with a set of dark blue, lace, French cut panties and matching garter belt.

Faye moved close to Katie, "Let's get you fixed up in style."

She tossed the panties and garter belt over her shoulder and reached up and pulled Katie's Minnie Mouse panties down with one quick motion they were around her feet. Katie was caught completely by surprise and wasn't sure just how to respond. It was one thing to try on dresses in the company of another woman, but having another woman to pull off your panties was something else. Faye acted like it was completely natural; the thing for her to do to help a young lady.

While Katie was trying to grasp what had just happened, Faye held the garter belt up to Katie's waist then wrapped her arms around her to fasten it; her cheek brushed lightly against the smooth, warm skin of Katie's tummy, just inches from the downy, soft patch of blonde pubic hair. Faye gave Katie's bare bottom a firm smack.

Katie giggled, "I've never worn one of these."

Faye held the dark blue panties for Katie to step into then pulled them up her legs; wisps of blonde pubic hair peeked out of the narrow crotch Katie looked at me with concern when Faye threaded the suspenders into the waistband of her panties and out the legs. Faye's calm, deliberate behavior seemed to calm Katie; she was no longer concerned that another woman's hands were in close proximity to her genitals. She thought, "Is this one of the bi-sexual women Will had spoken of?"

Faye patted the foot of the bed for Katie to sit down; she took a new pair of dark stockings out of a pack and began to fit them on Katie's legs, one leg at a time. Katie watched with interest as Faye's hands pushed the stockings slowly up each leg and stopped at her creamy smooth thighs to attach the suspenders to the stockings. Katie shivered as Faye's naked breasts touched her legs; goose bumps covered her body.

Both women stood beside each other; their naked breasts touching as they stood bare breasted in panties, garter belts, stockings, and heels. There was a forty year difference in their ages, but they were both beautiful and sexy.

Once all the clothes were back in the closet, Katie crawled on the bed beside me. Faye came out of the bathroom and climbed on the foot of the bed. Katie and I both were lying on our backs when Faye moved on her knees close to Katie's feet. She invited Katie to come over some time and she would pedicure her toenails so they would not pick her stockings and suggested they could get dressed up and go out on the town sometime.

Faye asked her, "Katie, did I concern you with my being overly familiar?"

Katie thought for a minute then answered, "It certainly surprised me, but it was not unwelcome. You have a wonderful way about you; your touches seemed so natural. They gave me wonderful goosebumps," she said with a smile.

Faye lifted one of Katie's stocking encased feet and covered it with kisses. Katie moaned lightly and relaxed her legs; Faye moved closer in an almost missionary position, their pelvises touched. She looked into the young woman's eyes and pushed her pubic mound against the young woman's soft, puffy flesh. Katie closed her eyes and took a deep breath as two pairs of lips kissed her already hard nipples; her body trembled. Both women ground their pelvises together as if they were fucking. Katie was the first to find release; she then moved her hand against Faye's crotch, but the narrow, lacy fabric slipped to the side and Katie found her fingers in the slick, wet folds of a mature woman's cunt. Her fingers found the long sheath that hid the little white pearl and began batting it back and forth just the way she did her own late at night. Faye came hard amid gasps for air, moans and sighs. Katie lifted her hand to her mouth and licked her slick fingers clean then opened her arms; Faye collapsed in them.

After a short break and a glass of wine the women took turns riding my cock and my face. It wasn't long before Faye had her face buried between Katie's legs, enjoying the delicious treat I had described to her after Katie and I had spent a night together. What Katie lacked in experiences Faye made up for with her years of debauchery. Faye loved sharing her tales and Katie enjoyed hearing them.

I relived our afternoon together as I made the long journey to western North Carolina the next day; I wished I had brought a pair of the panties that were left on the bedroom floor to help keep me awake during my long journey.

12