The Lawyer and The Policewoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, let's get inside and talk about what's happening." We went to Beth's bedroom and Marion proceeded to examine her patient; her mother and I discreetly waiting aside. When she finished, she said: "Well, now to business. You have a very dangerously urinary infection in your throat, Dear. It's very contagious and it can go down your throat with saliva or food into your lungs if not treated fast; be calm, it's not any kind of STD, and we'll fight it with specific antibiotics. It's going to take up to ten or fifteen days before you are able to go back to work, and being very careful not to overdo it at that, for at least another 10 half days of work at maximum, and then you go your usual life if all goes well."

"I'm not going to ask about your private life, that's only your concern, but that infection has only 2 sources, fellatio or cunnilingus; you know I love you as if you were my own daughter, so this is the advice of a mother, be careful in the future with whom you relate sexually, OK, my dear?"

Beth's face went a crimson color, she knew her mother and Marion were lovers, but nonetheless she was a very shy person and her private life wasn't something she was fond of being public, even if it was family; "Yes, Auntie, and thank you too for taking the risk of coming to see me, Mother."

I was flabbergasted when she said that to her mother, and I thought, "What can be the peril for a mother taking a risk by going to see her daughter?"

Beth's mother was crying openly now, and she asked her lover, "Is she going to be all right, Marion, my love?"

"Yes, my love, don't worry she is going to be all right, but don't touch or kiss her today, we don't want you to be sick, do we?"

Then she spoke to me. "You need to know several things if you are going to keep taking care of Beth, Anne: the antibiotic to which the bacteria that caused the infection is sensitive to is called 'Bencetacil' and is very painful in its application because it comes in ampoules, it is oily, and must be applied intramuscularly in the buttock; you must apply the injection slowly and carefully, because it is very painful. It otherwise will form a hematoma, can create an abscess, and give a fever in the area. You put ice or cold compresses in that place if that happens.

The full treatment is 10 injections, 2 injections per day, one in each buttock the first 3 days, and 1 application the following days until you finish the 10. When you are finished she won't be able to sit for several days and she will surely want to sleep face down. Now, the other recommendation is you must be careful to boil everything she uses, dishes, silverware, underwear, and the bedding to avoid contagion. Food must be liquid, or solid passed through the blender, so she can be fed. Anything else you want to know?"

"No, no, everything is clear to me. Just one question to Shelley; would it be possible for you to come for a couple hours tomorrow morning so I could take care of a police matter?"

"Yes, of course, I'll come. Count on me."

*****

So there I was: Police Lt. Mckey, acting as a nurse and I must confess an enjoyable occupation. The ampoules with the antibiotic arrived at about 7 PM, along with a syringe with an inch and a half needle I was going to use, and was quite impressive to apply, as well as alcohol, cotton, and some dressings, almost a complete pharmacy. I went to the bedroom and woke up Beth from her sleepy condition.

"Come on, Sleepyhead, wake up, it's time for your antibiotic shot. Just turn over and show me your nice derriere."

Beth protested, but half sleep as she was, she just turned around face down dragging the sheets and duvet with her, exposing her legs and ass cheeks. Her legs were bare, her camisole was up around her waist, and her buttocks were covered with a pair of skimpy panties that I had to lower to her thighs. A strong desire to kiss those buttocks suddenly gripped my mind as my body reacted to the naked body of a woman again in a way unknown to me. A strange heat ran across my belly down to my genitalia as my wet labia became proof enough. I was surprised at my reaction to the sight of an almost naked woman's body.

THIS almost naked woman, 'cause I've seen hundreds of naked girls in the showers in high school after physical training, or in the police academy, or at the gym, so why was I now feeling excited and experiencing sexual pulsing at the sight of this woman?

I controlled my dark thoughts and prepared everything to apply the injection. I caressed the left buttock and tenderly applied alcohol, and then slowly pushed the syringe into Beth's buttock with the plunger injecting the oily liquid into Beth. She groaned and whimpered despite my careful maneuvering. I extracted the empty syringe and caressed her by rubbing a cotton swab dipped in alcohol trying to relieve the pain. I covered her and made her suck juice with a straw. I prepared the armchair beside her bed as my place to sleep the next days after that.

I gave Beth a cool glass of OJ at breakfast time the next morning. I told her to turn around when she had finished so I could give her the second injection, in her right buttock this time. I looked at her left ass to check and saw it had a tiny red bump and I barely suppressed my desire to lean my head down and lick it to make it feel better.

Shelley, Beth's mother, arrived at 10 AM so I could go to the precinct to press charges against Nora and the man she was fucking in Beth's bed, the same man she had sent to jail for beating her, and the same man who had sent her to the ER. Clint, my ex-husband, was in charge of the morning watch when I got to the precinct.

"Morning, Clint, how are you?"

"Morning, Lieutenant, what can I do for you."

"My, my", I thought, "The police grapevine works fast."

"Oh cut the shit, Clint, its Anne to you, as always."

"Yeah, well. What can I do for you anyway?"

"Remember the couple I send the day before yesterday, and told you I would be here to press charges against."

"Yeah, I remember and what would the charges be?"

"Well, for John Wozinski the charges are: housebreaking with intent of robbery, violation of a restraining order, violation of parole, and a couple more I'll think about. For his ex-wife, Nora, betrayal of trust, petty thievery, and we'll try for the judge to send her to psychiatric evaluation for symptoms of Stockholm syndrome."

"The judge will throw that nonsense about psychiatric evaluation out for lack of merit, Anne."

"No if we include the prison logs; you see, she was visiting him twice a month for conjugal visits only two months after he was sent to prison for almost killing her by beating her."

"OK, I'll prepare de papers, but you can't sign the charges. You must bring the homeowner here to formalize the charges."

"She can't come in person, she is bedridden, so if you would be kind enough—I know, I know what I'm going to ask is a little bit irregular; I'll take the documents to her, she'll sign them, and I will bring them back in a couple hours."

"I don't know, Annie..."

"Don't call me, Annie; you know I don't like it."

"Well, sorry, as I was telling you, it could cost me big if someone finds out I let you take the papers out of the precinct."

"Don't worry, no one will find about."

After taking care of the charges against Nora and her partner, I considered it appropriate to go to my workplace and explain the reasons for my license request to my Captain.

"So, Anne, I heard that you are acting the Good Samaritan?"

"Well, yeah, the circumstances warranted it, and I..."

"My God, Dear, you don't have to excuse yourself or give me an explanation. You're free to enjoy your leave time as it pleases you, I was just joking you know. You also must know that I care for you and I was a little worried with your life, with the kind of life you have after your divorce; all work and TV, no dates, no friends, no girls' night out. Try to get someone to love and live your life; life didn't end with your divorce, you know?"

"Yes, I know. I'm in a hurry, I'll see you in a few days and...thanks for everything."

"You're welcome, take care."

*****

Marion came to visit her patient two days later to see how she was doing, and after looking into her throat, said that most of the white pustules had disappeared and her throat was much better, but she still had a lot of small white small dots, meaning she was better but not well.

I went to the guest room where Nora had her things while Beth was taking her afternoon nap that day, with the intention to clean the closets, remove her clothing to donate it or throw it away, and use the room as a bedroom while I was caring for Beth. What a great surprise it was when I found a box in the background while cleaning the closet, that when I opened it, had a whole collection of sex toys still in their original packaging. I suspected that Nora had the idea to use them herself or on Beth's body.

I helped Beth to take her bath for the next few days, and even had to go into the shower with her to help wash her back and buttocks which were very sore; she was naked, and I was only in bra and panties. It was a tense and erotic situation since I wasn't used to being in such an intimate situation with a naked woman, and her naked body was starting to affect me so much so, that I couldn't restrain myself when I bent over to wash her buttocks that I kissed and licked the injection marks with my tongue upon seeing them. We both were surprised by my actions, me more than her; she cried in a shaky voice "What are you doing, Anne?" and I felt the unmistakable scent of excited women wafting up to my nose at that moment. On a crazy impulse, I, with each hand, touched both her and my pussies; we both were very wet and a moan came out of our mouths at the contact. I couldn't resist my arousal, got on my feet, and hugging her, kissed her lips with a passion I had never felt. Her lips seemed to be on fire.

We immediately jumped back as if an electric shock had touched our bodies, separating them, and with tears in my eyes, I started to stutter, asking forgiveness for my actions. "I'm sorry, Beth, please forgive me I don't know what happened to me, I...I didn't... I mean I never..."

"It's all right, Anne, no harm done, don't worry. Now would you mind if we finish the shower as the water is getting cold."

"Yes, sorry, I think I'm a better cop than nurse."

"Don't say that; you've been magnificent and I'm very grateful that you have stayed and taken care of me, even leaving your personal life aside. It's me that's so grateful and I don't know how to repay you."

Life at Beth's was changing bit by bit; she was getting better, although her buttocks were still very sore from the injections, but the infection had disappeared from her throat. We talked a lot, not touching on sore points, but we both knew there was an elephant in the middle of the room, that my vacation time was coming to an end, and that we still had an unresolved item. It was one of these evenings when Marion, her doctor, had been to see her and told us that Beth was almost like new and just needed to take care in her convalescence.

I knew my stay at Beth's home was coming to an end in two or three days. I also had to return to my job at the precinct, and therefore go home and to my daily routine; work, TV, work, TV, work, TV, that is to say to a sterile life. I was determined to talk seriously with her before leaving. I wanted to be in her life, and she in mine, as friends if it could not be something more.

I didn't know if Beth had a lot of experience with women in a love relationship, if with Nora was a one-time thing, or if she had had multiple partners. I knew I had never had a love experience with a woman and was very nervous about what was happening to me. It was a Sunday afternoon and we both were going to return to work next Tuesday. We had eaten lunch and were in the living room sipping tea when I couldn't wait any longer. I put the cup of tea on the coffee table, and leaning toward her, I kissed her on the lips. I don't know if I surprised her or not, but she opened her lips after only a moment, her tongue came into my mouth, and what followed was a battle of passions by our two dueling tongues.

She put her own tea cup on the table, and taking my head with her two hands, devoured my mouth with hers, forcefully pushing her tongue into my mouth. She let go of my head a few minutes later, and separating her mouth from mine, she said: "I'm sorry, Anne, that wasn't called for..."

"I'm not sorry at all, Beth, I like your kiss, I like you, in fact I thing I'm falling in love with you and would like to repeat it; it's something new to me I've never kissed a girl before"

"I like you very much, Anne, and I'm very grateful for you being with me, taking care of me, and helping me to get better with everything you have done for me, but...I'm too scared of falling in love and I don't want to be hurt again. I've been deeply hurt in my life and I couldn't overcome another hurt."

"Why don't you tell me about it? I don't want you to be hurt again; I care too much for you to let that happen."

"I'm not ready to talk about my life experiences; the wounds are too deep and my scars can bleed easily."

"It is about Nora and her treason?"

"No, no, that was the last treason, but didn't hurt very much. In fact, I wasn't in love with her to allow me to be wounded; the worst was seeing her with that scumbag after what I did for her."

"OK, what if I tell you my story first. I was hurt too, very much, and maybe if I told you my life story you'll tell me yours later so that we can get to know each other better and in a more intimate way."

She looked at me and her eyes had a soul wrenching look, she softly whispered "OK, if you want to tell me, I would like to get to know better."

&&&&&

ANNE'S STORY

"I'll tell you about my family first so you may understand me better. I don't know if you know it or not, but my family is a family of cops. We are Irish-Italian, Irish by my father's side, and Italian on my mother's. My parents had been married for almost 50 years and it's still a mystery to all of us how they are still married and deeply in love having lived in their house and seen their similar character; both headstrong and with quick tempers to explode. I suppose they ironed their daily differences in bed every night. I have two brothers who are also in the police force, as is my father. Yeah, my father made to Chief Inspector and is a year and a half from his retirement. One of my brothers is a Captain, the other is a Lieutenant, and between them and their wives, have made my parents grandparents seven times."

"Now about me. I was a surprise child and a girl at that. It was supposed to be (at least by my parents) that my mother's baby factory was definitively closed, so everybody was astounded when she got pregnant with me. I really don't know why, there is always the chance to get pregnant if a couple makes love frequently unless the woman is sick, or if medical tests had shown her to have passed menopause. My mother apparently wasn't sick, but also hadn't gone to see her Ob/Gyn to check her oven for a lot of years, so I was the result of her last pregnancy."

"Being the daughter of old age parents and the sister of two grownup brothers, had had some advantages and disadvantages, as it seemed as if I was in a glass cage during my childhood, always taking care that I wasn't physically hurt in anyway. I didn't have the opportunity to play with children my age, so when I started school, and high school later, I was the odd one with no friends at all. I was a late developer as well. My first menstrual period came when I was 15, I had a tendency to act as a tomboy, and as I was as flat as a board in the breast department, the boys never gave me a second look; not that I cared that much. I was good to talk football and sports with them, but I was never asked to go to a party with any of them."

"I finished high school and went to college to get a degree in Forensic Psychology to please my parents, more than anything, because my dream was to go to the police academy and become a police officer."

"I worked as a consultant for the police department, but I wasn't comfortable, and neither was my vocation as it was opposed by my whole family. I asked and got permission from the Department to help me go to the police academy. I trained and became a police officer, and met soon to be police officer, Clint Watson, at the same time and married him to the surprise of my whole family. I was romantically and sexually inexperienced as well as a virgin, and my marriage was strange. Clint got working as a patrolman the first shift from 6 AM to 2 PM, and me as a vengeance from my family, got the third shift from 10 PM to 6 AM. So we saw each other in the afternoon, if ever, depending on when we slept, and on the days we were free if our days off coincided."

"I had no previous experience in the ways of intercourse of married people, but it seemed strange to me from the first day that Clint's preference of fucking me always with him on my back; our 'missionary' position was with me laying prone in the bed and him entering me from the back, or on our knees, him on my back and touching my nipples, but never touching my pussy lips or clit. He liked to touch my ass, however, and even asked me to let him fuck me in the ass, something I denied him. I didn't understand his preferences (I was so naïve) until the day I saw what gave me cause to ask for divorce."

"I had left the house in a hurry one evening because I was late to start my shift and when out on patrol with my partner, I realized I had left my phone at home charging. I turned the patrol car to go home and get my IPhone. It was almost 11PM when I entered our house, and in the silence of the night, I heard strange noises coming from the bedroom. I drew my gun from the holster and quietly went to see what was happening. Surprise, surprise; there in our bed was my husband, Clint, fucking another person. I saw a young long-haired blonde girl under my husband at first. He was fucking her the same way as me, she prone, and him over her back. It wasn't until he lifted her by the chest and they knelt that I saw that she was a he; yes, my husband apparently was gay and preferred boys to girls."

"I saw the light in a flash. That explained our positions when having intercourse, why he never touched my pussy, but liked to touch my back door, and why he wanted our sex to be his front against my back, etc. etc. They were so engrossed in their fuck session that hadn't heard me, so I took pictures and video of their performance with my IPhone, and knocked at the door with my gun after a few minutes. To say they were surprised would be a redundancy. Clint's cock wilted and came out of the anus of his young companion with a plop, while his boyfriend's cock deflated in seconds."

"I only told Clint to get out the house, wait for the divorce papers, and to not fight it as I had pictures and video of his performance. In case he did fight the divorce, the video would go into Internet and his career on the police force would be finished. We divorced and I kept my word and never told a soul the real motives of our divorce, it was listed as irreconcilable differences in the divorce papers. My family thought and still thinks the divorce was my fault, of course and has almost disowned me; so my life hasn't been easy as you see."

"The only good thing that happened to me in recent times is coming to know and fall in love with you. That's the story of my life."

&&&&&

BETH'S STORY

I don't know how to start. I think the best way to tell you my story so you can know me better is to start at the beginning. My mother's family is wealthy and my father saw an opportunity for a good life if he could marry my mother. My father was and is a gold-digger, always looking for ways to make easy money without working, and what way better to get it than to conquer my mother's love, marry her, and take advantage of her money. Their honeymoon and apparent happy newlywed marriage ended when mother got pregnant and he showed his true colors. He was abusive - only verbally at first - and mother who was only 19 years old at the time, and very inexperienced in the facts of married life, thought it was something she was doing wrong. He came home drunk one day when she was almost due to give birth (something that was happening more and more since the beginning of their marriage and that mother hid from her family) and slapped her because he thought dinner wasn't ready.