The Layby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill, are you going to join me in here? Come on and give me a cuddle," she begged in a sexy voice. "Don't let's waste the little time we've left."

There was no answer and she listened intently as an owl screeched off to her left and then she felt a small movement by the foot of the bed and stretched out her naked foot and her heart leapt when she made contact with a leg and a knee and she gasped,

"Bill! How on earth have you......!"

Suddenly strong hands pulled her legs apart and she felt a body on top of her and she quickly raised her knees allowing an impressively erect penis to pierce her entrance and bury itself inside her sloppy vagina.

"Oh, my God! How? Bill! What are......?"

"It's not Bill," whispered the voice at her head. "Bill's out there. He's had his turn, lady, now it's my go, so keep still and enjoy it!"

She struggled to get her senses together and then in a quivering voice she said,

"Jack? It's Jack isn't it?"

But Jack crushed her lips with his own and grunted in excitement and pressed his raging penis into her sloppy depths. She was soon completely overwhelmed by the force of his thrusts as he pierced her depths and pulled away with such skill that she seemed to be on fire and nothing could persuade her that this wasn't right for she was loving it. His thrusts were deep and truly satisfying and she moaned a warning as she felt her climax approach.

"Jack! I'm near....!"

"Just tell me when," he whispered and kept up his rhythm as his own breathing became more laboured.

She tried her best to delay the inevitable, but his hands at her breasts, his lips at her mouth and the sensuous pounding of his hips took her over the edge and she cried out,

"Yes! Oh, yes!" and tumbled into an orgasm of pure, undiluted pleasure.

She felt his penis pulse along the hard and distended shaft and then came the surge and spurt of his climax that seemed to last for ever, and this in turn set off another orgasm within her and she cried aloud and attempted to keep pace with him.

When they were both done he lay on her for a while like one who had just died and later, he left her and she lay alone on the bed, listening as her two lovers discussed the possibility of a double session but the inevitable knock came at the cab door and she knew, as did they, that there wasn't time.

Neither man pressed the issue and told her that her husband had their phone number and knew how to contact them if she wanted to meet up with them some time in the future.

"Did he know there were two of you?" she asked.

"I told him there might be, when you got into the back of the car and we looked at the map and he assured me that it was okay by him, as long as we took care of you and treated you gently."

She scrambled to gather her clothes and donned her skirt and jumper and then she leaned over and kissed them both again. Then the door was opened and she was helped down to the arms of her waiting husband.

**************

Back in the car they drove towards home in silence for a while and, when they got back onto more familiar roads, he touched her thighs and she opened them for him and heard him take a deep intake of breath when he felt the state of her loins.

"No need to ask if it went okay," he said. "Was it good?"

"Good? It was incredible. Have you got those phone numbers safely tucked away?"

He patted his breast pocket and smiled to himself.

"Safe and sound and ready for another session, I hope. Now what on earth went on in that cab?" he asked.

12