The Leader, The Badass, & The Freak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that, don't you, you little fucking cunt," Freak said and stuck his hand in between her legs. Her limbs almost gave out at his touch. "Damn..." He entered her pussy with one finger. "You're soaked." She whimpered at he teased her cunt. "You wanna come, whore?" She nodded furiously. "Too bad. You're being used. Be still now. This may hurt a little."

His fingers went back to digging into her hips. He fucked her ass faster. She weakened at each thrust. He closed his eyes, enjoying everything from the feel of her flesh under his fingernails to the sound of his body slapping against hers. Her wailing got louder. He raised his arm and spanked her hard two times to shut her up. She obeyed and muted her voice. He quivered, uncontrollably, as he came. As soon as he stopped, a frustrated, deep throated grunt echoed throughout the room – a defiant protest that she didn't get off.

"Damn," Freak said under his breath. He swiped her clit and laughed as she nearly collapsed. "She's wet as hell, but she didn't come." The sensation of him removing his cock brought her closer to orgasm. Miserable that she was on the edge, she panted and looked down at the ground. Hoping that Josh would be next, she pouted her lips and looked up at him. He continued to stare back and took his time finishing his cigarette. Flicking the butt into a paper cup, he approached her. Nothing sweet or good was in his eyes. The real Josh towered over her and gave a sadistic and menacing glare.

"Has anyone ever fucked your pussy?" he asked.

"I'm a virgin, Master." While wincing at her shortcomings, she lowered her eyes again. He walked out of sight and stripped. When he came back, she took a glance at his cock and his beautiful naked god, the body of a god. She felt compelled to throw herself down at the ground before him and at the same time, she wanted to taste his dick. He crouched down and released her from her shackles.

"Stand." She obeyed and clasped her hands in front of her, casting her eyes down in submission and coyness. He moved her arms out of the way and removed her shirt and bra. Concealing his fascination with her breasts with a forced frown, he played with them – pinching them, slapping them. He zipped down her skirt and let it fall to the floor. "Why aren't you wearing panties?" Her cheeks rapidly turned crimson. "Were you planning on getting it on with me? Did you want me to fuck you?"

"I still do," she said quietly.

"Have you forgotten your manners?"

"I meant, I still do, Master."

He crossed his arms. "If you forget again, I will punish you with the hardest spanking ever. And if you ever disobey any of us ever again, no matter when, we will take you to the back of the store and deal with you there."

She gulped. The threat sounded more exhilarating than something to be feared. Yet she simply replied, "Sorry, Master."

"Good girl." He tipped up her chin and studied her flushed face. "Get on the floor. On your back." Staring at him in awe, she dropped to the floor and got into position. "Open your legs." Obediently, she parted them. He knelt and lifted her legs. She bit her lip as he began to prod her slit. The ripping of the shield, the badge that labeled her a virgin, was sharp yet inviting. Handling the pain made her proud. As much as it would hurt, she was ready for a hard fucking.

The pain eased a little and was replaced by the hurt of lying on a hard floor. The mixture of discomfort and the euphoria of being taken made her juices gush as he slipped all the way in.

"Ah," she cried and scrunched up her face. The wave of bliss lasted for seconds and made her muscles twitch uncontrollably. She was brought back to reality at the rough touch of him digging his fingers into her legs. Her eyes focused on his face and the smirk he wore, the sign of his arrogance and the joy he felt that he made his virgin orgasm.

He crushed his naked body to hers and savored her wetness. He saw the trust she had for him in her gleaming eyes. The need to kiss her was strong in him, and it was harder to keep a condescending glower on his face. Her lips parted and her lusting eyes stayed on him. He kept the rhythm steady at first, but his lack of control over his impulses made him fuck her harder.

Josh could feel his friends watching. He knew the evil smiles on their faces from the show in front of them. Disgust with their lust was new to him. He wanted her alone and away from them. His jealousy came out as aggressiveness. With a smug face, he threw her legs up and buried into her faster. The pain made her gasp, but she didn't cry out for mercy. He was proud that his new slave could take a hard pounding. He wanted to smile and praise her. But with his friends watching, he couldn't drop his act.

Tilting his head back, he thrust with everything he had. Hearing her grunts and groans turned him on like never before. He ignored the two men and focused on himself and her cunt. Crushing his jaw, he let go. He exhaled sharply and drew away from her. His victory over her was complete. With an arrogant nod to his slave that she did well, he got up and cleaned himself. She lay still, legs bent up, glistening pussy on display for them all.

"Put her on the cross," Josh said as he pulled up his jeans. When the two others lifted her by her arms, she noticed an 'x' on the wall behind her. Seeing the cross in real life made her breath shudder. They threw her against it; her back fell across the velvet covered metal frame. They locked her wrists and strapped her spread legs to the bottom. When Josh finished dressing, he strolled to the cross and came within inches of her face. "It's time to claim you as ours." Her lips trembled with excitement at those words until she saw Badass carrying a case toward them. "Badass, you may go first."

Dizziness made her breath go shallow and her skin go pale. The needles, the jewelry, and the sanitation instruments made her gasp. Badass held up two tiny horseshoes and cleaned them. Their slave looked down at her breasts. She made a small noise in fear of a needle piercing her tits.

Badass didn't care about the horrified look on her face and prepared her nipples for torture. The thought of fresh pain made her unintentionally wet again. As the needle pierced through her tits, she moaned as the agony was more pleasing than unwelcomed. He quickly pierced the other and fit both with horseshoes. After he cleaned up, she looked down at her bright red decorated nipples and smiled.

"My turn," Freak said and started sanitizing another needle.

"Put her on the floor and hold her legs back," Josh said to Badass. Wondering what could be pierced next, their slave obediently let Badass transfer her from cross to floor. Their slave got even wetter with anticipation when she realized her clit was next. She volunteering held her legs back as Freak wiped her clit of her juices and stuck the needle through. She sucked in her breath as more pain was added to her abused body. Freak cleaned her off as held her tongue from asking to look in a mirror to see what they've done to her cunt.

She looked off to the side where Josh was conversing in a low tone with Badass holding a different kind of needle. The leader came up to her and circled her, eyeing her flesh closely. He went back and whispered to Badass who nodded. Their slave bit her lip to keep from smiling. The piercings of her other two masters were temporary, but a tattoo was permanent. She whimpered softly at the thought of being Josh's slave forever.

Freak set up a folding table and led her to it, having her lie on her back. She shivered as Badass applied a design to her lower left abdomen. At the sound of the buzz of the needle, her pussy leaked a little more. The mixture of all the agony in her body produced a few tears, but their slave toughed it out. She took peeks at Josh who watched over Badass' shoulder as he inked a small tattoo into her skin.

Josh admired the tattoo and nodded in approval. "I want to be alone with her. Leave," he said to his friends. They left, giving their new toy a sadistic smirk. The leader turned his cold eyes on her. "Kneel." She scrambled off the table and landed on the hard floor; her head was dizzy with lust and misery. "From now on we are your Masters. You will serve and obey us."

Her eyes boldly shot to his. "But I want to serve only you."

He exhaled and then tightened his lips in a line. Eventually, she would be his. He had already set the plans in his mind. As the leader, he had the right to deny Badass and Freak control over her. He would give them some time to play, but only a little. Instead of letting her in on his agenda, he lifted the corner of his mouth in a mocking grin. "That's not going to happen." Her head lowered and her body slumped in painful rejection. "Put your clothes on and lock the place up," he said and left, not looking back.

She lifted herself from her knees and rushed to the mirror in the bathroom. The piercings were beautiful on her, so was the grey shaded lock on her stomach. She understood what it symbolized. He had a lock on her and no one else had the key, not even his two best friends, her other Masters. She smiled as she realized he selfishly wanted her all to himself. To the mirror, she mouth a small vow to endure all three of them until she was finally Josh's one and only.