The League S1E5: The Usual Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout all this, John had simply been hammering away, uncaring what Randy was doing to Jenny, and Randy treated John in the same manner. She was able to take it in her asshole faster and faster, occasionally hearing and feeling Randy spit down onto his cock.

Randy pulled it all out again except for just the very tip of it, and roughly grabbing and pulling her cheeks apart shoved it all in, in one go. She screamed out at this, not expecting the sudden intrusion, and Randy responded by starting to hammer away at her asshole.

She was now being brutally double penetrated while being held up in between two men with no control of what was happening, yet she had never felt more pleasure in her life and was loving being treated like the total slut she used to be before she met Kevin.

She reached an arm back and held Randy's head in her grasp and leaned back. John quickly moved his head forward and slobbered and sucked on her tits, bringing her even more pleasure to the woman. This continued for a bit until he brought his head up for air. He also wanted to see the face of the woman he was fucking. Jenny reached her hands back and put both around John and moved her head over his shoulder, resting on it.

All three were now closing in on another orgasm and were all doing their part to get them to it quicker. Jenny came first, screaming out over John's shoulder and hugging onto him more tightly. She shook and squirmed on each of their cocks. This put both of the guys over the edge and they both shoved their cocks deep into the hole they were pleasuring and left them there as they deposited load after load of their seed into her.

As Jenny came down from her orgasm, she laid limp in between the two men, her arms falling away and the only thing keeping her up was their three bodies pressing together. She could still feel both of them pulsating in her ass and pussy, but she was too exhausted to care or do anything at that moment.

As the boys finished cumming and caught their breath, they slowly lowered Jenny to the ground and made sure she could stand. They made sure she safely got over to her clothes and they handed her piece after piece making sure to not give her bra or panties to her.

She put each piece on without question not noticing she was underwearless until she was fully clothed. She didn't care about how dirty her upper body was from the cum-bath she received earlier or the cum that was currently leaking out of her asshole and pussy. She just wanted to find Kevin and get the hell out of there.

She turned and walked into the back entrance of the bar, not looking back at the guys who just completely used her, but she could feel their grins on her as she walked inside. She quickly found Kevin and Peter watching the game, neither noticing her unkempt appearance or long absence.

"Where have you been babe? We gotta go!" Kevin exclaimed, needing to get back to Ellie, their daughter, soon. He kissed her quickly on the mouth, noticing it tasted different but not knowing where to place it. He shuffled her along to their car and as they drove home, Jenny saw through her window John and Randy waving and grinning stupidly at her.

12