The Leaning Cock of Pisa

Story Info
My wife takes on two young Italian studs.
914 words
3.06
35.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short story from a couple of years ago about real events which took place in Pisa an historic town Italy. I had visited Pisa in mid October with my wife Jan to see the leaning tower of Pisa and to sample delicious local food and wine. We had a hire car so it was easy for us to travel around the local area and visit the local tourist sights. It was unusually hot for October, so following a morning sight seeing we drove past the harbour and found a beach we had not known about. The restaurants and beach facilities were shut up now because the tourist season had ended, however the beach that afternoon was hot, beautiful and almost deserted.

We found a secluded spot at the end of some beach huts and changed into our swimming costumes. We sunbathed for about an hour and then bathed in the sea to cool off, there was nobody else around except for two young guys who were further out surfboarding in wetsuits. After about half an hour we got out and went back to our spot in front of the beach huts, we didn't have any towels so we took off our swimming costumes and hung them up over a fence to dry. I pulled on my shorts whilst Jan pulled on her white lacy shirt which she left open, although she is a lady in her forties she looked great with her firm round tits, hard nipples and Brazilian shaved pussy all easy to glimpse under her open shirt. we like to go to naturist beaches sometimes, so Jan is not shy of being seen naked, however we realised that it is not allowed to go completely nude on Italian beaches. We laid down on the beach to sunbath and dry our wet bodies.

The two young surfers had returned to the waters edge now and were stripping the top of their wetsuits off to reveal lithe muscular bodies underneath. I noticed Jan was watching them undressing, her legs were slightly open and she was rubbing a finger gently on her clitoris enjoying watching them changing. I casually offered to go back to the car to make up a picnic with bread, cheese and wine we had bought earlier, I jumped up and said to Jan see you in about 30 minutes, Jan said that will be great back make the bread and cheese up in the car so it doesn't get all sandy on the beach, knowing it would take me longer.

When I got back to the car I could see our place on the beach in the distance, I thought I could now see the two surfers close by to Jan in the secluded area next to the beach huts. I had some binoculars in the car which we used for birdwatching, I picked them up and focussed back on the beach. The two surfers were now stood completely naked having stripped off their wetsuits, Jan now had her legs wide apart and was masturbating in front of them. The two naked guys then moved close to her, she grabbed a cock in each hand rubbing and soon had them both hard, one of them had a distinct bend in his hard cock and it veered off sharply to the right. I watched eagerly as Jan stood up, bent over and started to suck on the guy with the bent cock, she was old enough to be their mother but she was showing them how to have a threesome. The second guy had now moved behind her Jan who had parted her legs wide now, he slipped his hard cock into Jan's love hole, he massaged her big tits as he rode her hard. He came after a few minutes, pulled out his cock and swapped positions with the second guy, Jan now went down on him and licked his cock clean of cum whilst the second guy inserted his long bent cock into Jan. The second guy thrust fast and hard into Jan, I could see she was really enjoying it and soon she was shuddering as she came to a climax, he came at the same time. The two guys then quickly got dressed picked up their surfboards and moved off down the beach waving goodbye, whilst Jan put on her swimsuit and went back into the sea for a swim.

I finished making up the picnic, picked up the food and wine, I made my way back to our secluded spot on the beach. Jan had returned from the sea and had removed her costume to dry again slipping back into her white shirt. We ate our picnic and discussed about the days events, I told Jan how much I had enjoyed seeing the historic sights, Jan said she had really enjoyed the leaning cock of Pisa, didn't she mean tower? a slip of the tongue maybe. Anyway I had thoroughly enjoyed watching her from a distance as she was serviced by two good looking young guys. Jan looked very happy now so she had clearly enjoyed the experience. I decided not to tell her I had been watching as I was sure she would be describing the details to me as if it was a fantasy next time she wanted to arouse me, it was sure to work as I would recall seeing how she had fucked with the leaning cock of Pisa!