The Learning Curve Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but that's my point, we've all been, at some point in our lives classed as 'straight' when what we got up to last night would suggest otherwise. I wonder how many more people there are like that?"

"Perhaps there are twice as many gays as they say."

"Perhaps the whole world is gay." We both laughed.

I left his house later that afternoon. He asked me to stay longer, hinting at an overnight stop, but I declined. I felt that I knew him well enough but wasn't sure that was my thing. I enjoyed the sex and company but, somehow, snuggling down to bed with another man felt like a step towards something more like a typical relationship. I didn't want that, especially after only two days of knowing the guy. I hoped that he understood.

He said he had to work tomorrow but would like to meet up in the evening - suggesting we meet at a bar in town. He explained it would be easier because he worked close and it was near to where I lived. The going out to a bar together felt a bit too close to a relationship thing. I was really only in this for the sex. Feeling slightly guilty about this, I agreed to meet Peter at the bar.

Tomorrow came around quickly. I arrived at the bar in plenty of time. I had been thinking about Peter all day, hoping we would get it on again that night. I didn't feel much like hanging around a bar so had already decided that after the first drink I'd ask him to take me back to the house. I entered the bar and had a quick look round - he was nowhere to be seen. So I sat down at the bar and ordered a beer.

"You're kind of young looking?" Said the barman, "You got any I.D?" I pulled out my wallet and showed the man. "Ok, thanks. Just gotta check."

I sipped the beer slowly, hoping Peter would arrive soon. I was a bit early but hoped he'd be there waiting. 20 minutes passed and he still hadn't turned up. Every time the door to the bar opened, I would look around to see who it was. Ten more minutes passed and he still wasn't here.

The door swung open once more, I looked around but it wasn't him. Instead it was a group of three guys. They all looked about 40, stylishly dressed with leather jackets and smart shoes. One of them seemed familiar. He looked like the guy in the black sedan - Peter's ex wife's husband. I wasn't sure it was him, but he had the same length black hair, the same moustache. Last time of course, he'd been wearing sunglasses - a pair of raybans, if it was him: then he wasn't wearing them today. His two buddies made for the pool table whilst the man came up to the bar right next to where I was sitting.

The barman took his order and went to get the drinks. I looked across and saw it was the man in the black sedan - Gary. He took out some cash and tapped his fingers on the bar impatiently. I sneaked a second look at him to confirm it was him. He looked across at me.

"Hey kid." He said. "You alright?"

"Err, yeah, thanks." I answered; surprised he had spoken to me. I was pretty sure it was the guy, but he obviously didn't recognise me from anywhere.

"You're lookin' kind of nervous, you planning to hit on some pussy?" He said gesturing to a group of girls over in the far corner. I was a bit taken aback.

"Ermm, no. I'm, err, waiting for someone actually."

"I see - you got some better piece of fluff coming along?"

"No, it's...it's a friend of mine that I'm waiting for."

"Oh, too bad: that little brunette is definitely checking you out my friend." He put his hand on my shoulder and pointed towards the girls. I glanced round at the girls; none of them were looking in my direction.

The barman brought over the man's drinks and he handed over the cash. He scooped up the glasses.

"Maybe I'll see you later." He said. He began walking over to his friends playing pool. "Go and ask her." He mouthed and gestured towards the girls.

"Yeah, see you later pal." I said and turned back to my beer.

I finished my first beer and ordered another. By now Peter was about half an hour late, I was slightly anxious but hoped he would be here soon. That Gary character came back over to the glass holding an empty bottle.

"Arrr, stupid game." He said looking at me.

"Pool?" I asked. I didn't really want to talk to him, but felt self-conscious sitting alone at the bar, so played along with the conversation.

"Yeah, I'm far better with my real cue and balls." He joked.

"Did you go for the wrong hole or something." I quipped in return. The man let out a loud laugh.

"Ha, that's pretty good kid. You bagged that brunette yet? Oh, no wait. You were waiting for someone, yes?" Before I could reply the man had turned to the barman. "Same again please Mike." He rested casually against the bar. "Look. All you gotta do is go over there and ask her - your hot looking, she's bound to say yes."

"I'm not really here for that." I tried to explain. "And what would I ask her anyway?" Trying to pick holes in his simplistic approach to courtship.

"Anything!" He said. "Just tell her you're the wet knicker inspector, checking that everyone is dry." I laughed at his answer.

"Isn't it more traditional to offer to buy her a drink or something first?" Gary shook his finger.

"No, no, no. You should never do that. A chick is never gonna bang you 'cause you brought her a drink. Think with your dick, not your wallet my friend. Buying her stuff might get you so far but it won't get you everything."

"I see." I said, a little patronisingly. The man loved talking and launched into another spiel.

"And, you should always start as you mean to go on - if you want a chick just for fucking, then make sure you fuck them the first night you meet them."

"I don't think a classy girl would really go for that." I said.

"Sure they would!" He answered. "Just 'cause they say they don't, doesn't make it true. People bullshit all the time just to make themselves look like 'nice' people or whatever. They want it just as much as you do my friend. I bet you...I bet that you have pretended to be like something else from who you are, just 'cause you thought it'd be 'easier' or whatever?"

"I guess."

"Well then! There you go. You do it. She does it. Even I do it sometimes." He answered. "And once you bag them the first time, don't be all nice and gentle with them. Fuck them hard on your terms and they will come begging back for more."

"Is that what you do?" I asked. Wondering if he was going to admit to being a married man and not the show off, 'chick magnet' he was pretending to be.

"Well, I'm lucky in that way. I'm blessed."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah." The man leaned forward and whispered in my ear. "I have a fucking huge cock." He leant back against the bar and raised his eyebrows at me. "Once one person finds out about it, then they all want a piece. People will trample over anyone, their best friends even, to get a piece of me once they know about it."

'Crikey! This guy is something else.' I thought to myself. 'What a bullshitter.'

"You're looking doubtful." He said, confused by my exasperated expression. "You don't believe me perhaps?"

"Errrmmm, well, you did just say that people bullshit all the time..."

"It's not bullshit! I can promise you that. In-fact, I'll prove it to you." He said calmly.

"How?" I asked, immediately wishing I hadn't. The man leant forward again to whisper in my ear.

"Come into the toilets in two minutes, second cubicle." He leant back again and set his drink down on the bar.

"Are you for real!?" I asked.

"Yep, straight up." He replied, already getting off his barstool. I watched open-mouthed as he made his way to the bar toilets. Was he for real? What was this supposed gay hater doing offering to show his dick to some guy he'd just met in a bar? I shook my head with disbelief. My next instinct was to walk out the place, leaving the man waiting in the toilets.

I then remembered why I had gone to the bar in the first place - I'd completely forgotten about Peter. Where was he anyway? I took a swig of beer and tried to decide what to do. I was pretty sure that 'Gary' was lying: he seemed full of it, probably just had an ordinary dick. I didn't want to leave the bar because I was still waiting on Peter. I decided to call his bluff. Took a swig of beer for courage and headed for the toilets.

I entered the toilets and could see the 2nd cubicle door slightly ajar. I peeked round and looked inside. The man was there. He gestured me in and closed the door behind.

"Right, take a look at this." He said. He undid his belt, unzipped his trousers, reached inside his boxers and pulled out his limp dick and balls. "Pretty good huh?"

"Ermm...It's not bad." I replied trying to play it down. In truth it did look quite large. It was cut, quite thick and about 5 inches long limp. His hair around it was very neat and short.

I looked up at the man, totally puzzled as to why he was doing this. He looked at me and gave a sinister smile. I looked down at his dick again.

"It's not bad," I repeated. The man stayed completely silent. I could feel him watching me watching him as he held out his dick. Wanting for the awkward moment to end I said the first thing that came into my head.

"But you can never tell whether it's one of those that gets bigger or just gets harder." The man laughed heartily and placed a hand on my shoulder, the other still presenting his cock.

"It is a great dick though...and you know you should kneel in the presence of greatness. Suddenly his hands were on my shoulders pushing me towards the ground. I fell onto my knees. His cock a few inches in front of my face. I looked up at him with slight disbelief. "Don't you want just a taste." He whispered.

I looked across at his dick. My heart was pounding. Then began pounding a little harder as I realised I did actually want to suck it. Very slowly I pushed out my tongue and leaned in towards him. He grabbed his dick and smeared the head against my tongue. I tasted his cock. It began growing rapidly as my tongue slid around the underside of the head, growing out towards my face.

"Take it in your mouth." The man ordered. I grabbed at the cock to hold it steady, opened my mouth and tried to envelop the whole of the head with my lips. I had to open really wide. For the first time cock filled my mouth. I slid my head back gently and looked up at the man. He smiled. "Go on, you want to suck cock, so suck cock." He hushed.

I leant in again, opening wide, taking the head into my mouth. I became aware of a guiding hand on the back of my head pushing me down onto the cock. My mouth full of meaty cock. Drool started leaking out as I felt it tickling the roof of my mouth far back. Too much inside my mouth. Suddenly the excitement and horniness of the situation began to fade. I tried to move my head back but the guiding hand had transformed into a hard gripping fist preventing me from moving.

"Now do you believe me?" Said the man in a voice far too calm for the situation. "Who's got a huge cock?" He asked more aggressively. I couldn't speak with my mouth full. Momentarily I thought about biting. "Tell me and I'll let you go. Who's got a huge cock?" He repeated.

I gagged: "mmmmuuurrrmmmuuu."

"Who?" He yelled more loudly.

"mmmuuurrrmmmuuu." The man laughed loudly.

Just then the toilet door opened. Our ears pricked as we heard footsteps out side the cubicle.

"Don't move a freaking muscle!" The Gary hissed.

I struggled to move my head back but he held it firm. He waited as the person moved around outside, all the time keeping his dick in my mouth. Several times I tried to pull away but his grasp remained firm. Finally, the stranger outside left the toilets. He let go of my head and I lurched backwards, his dick finally sliding out of my mouth. I gasped for air. Panting on the floor, I wiped the drool from my mouth.

"Can't finish this here - they will hear you groaning like a cheap whore. I have a place we can go." He said tucking himself back into his pants.

"But I'm meant to be meeting someone." I pleaded.

"Who? Another guy?"

"Yes." I croaked, still recovering on the floor.

"He can come with us - he can shove his dick in your mouth - keep your whore mouth quiet, while I fuck you silly."

"Please!" I said. "I never said that you could fuck me. Please. I'm new to all this, I don't want to."

"Hey, hey, hey." Said the man in a calming voice. He reached down and placed a hand under my chin and looked me in the eye. "Look I promise you this; whatever I do to you when I fuck you...ok...you will be begging me to do it to you again. Begging me. Seriously, I promise that to every slut that I fuck, and they always come back begging for more."

He lifted me back onto my feet and led the way out of the toilets. I followed silently behind. As I emerged into the bar I prayed that Peter would be there. I didn't believe Gary's boastful promise; he was a scary person to be around.

I looked out across the bar and could see Peter walking through the door. I practically ran past Gary, straight up to him.

"Hey, great to see you. I'm so sorry I'm late." He said. I was relieved to see him; I didn't care why he was late just glad that he was there. I stood close to Peter and looked back across the bar.

Gary stood motionless. His eyes pierced through me, he smiled knowingly and shook his head, then turned and went back across to his friends hogging the pool table. Peter hadn't noticed Gary, he moved toward the bar, saying as he went: "What do you want to drink?" I grabbed his arm to stop him.

"No, please, can we go already. I don't really want to stay here."

"Oh," he said, "I thought it would be nice for us to sit down and have a drink together?"

"Please. I just don't like it here." I pulled on his arm.

"Look, you promised me we would go for a drink together, so let's sit down and have a drink together!" Peter spoke irately.

"I don't want to. Please can we just go?" I pleaded again.

"But you said you would. Why don't you want to have a drink anymore? Why?" Peter was getting angrier.

"I just don't want to." I said, wishing I could think of a less childish sounding argument. 'Because some random guy just tried to choke me with his cock in the toilets' was the real answer but felt saying that would land me in deeper trouble with Peter.

"Why not!?" Peter asked again.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to stay here. Please can we just go." I said trying to sound more rational and calm.

"It's because you don't want to be seen out with me – isn't it?"

"No." I insisted.

"Yes, it is. I think you're scared of what will happen if you.."

"No, it's nothing like that!" I pleaded.

"Then why not stay here?" Peter asked again.

"Because...because...." I stuttered trying to think of an answer that would convince Peter and not reveal the incident with Gary. "Because...."

Peter looked sorrowfully down and shook his head. "One little drink..." He muttered to himself.

"We can go back to your place?" I said trying to console Peter.

"No, it's too late for that. How do you think that makes me feel when you don't want to be seen out with me?"

"It's not like that." I pleaded.

"Yes, yes it is."

I glanced behind me, hoping that Gary would be gone. He was still there. Catching me looking his direction, he smiled. I turned back to Peter. "But...but Peter listen."

"What?"

"...nothing. Nothing." I sighed "I'm going home now. Can I still come round to see you sometime?"

"I don't want to hang out with someone who won't even sit down to have a drink with me at a bar."

"Fine!" I hissed, making for the exit of the bar.

"Well fuck you too!" Called out an enraged Peter. I glared back at him but in the corner of my eye I could see an amused Gary laughing. I pushed open the door and ran out onto the street, tears of bitterness and frustration smarting in my eyes.

As I made my way home I was angry with myself for going into the toilets with Gary – suggestions like that just didn't happen without there being a twist in the tale. I shouldn't have been so naïve. Then I was angry with Peter for being late to the bar. I was angry that he wanted to be best buddies and hang out at every opportunity. I didn't want that. He was old and I was young, that wasn't the kind of relationship I wanted. I wasn't sure what I did want from him, but I knew it wasn't that.

I didn't know whether we would even see each other now. A bitterness and resentment to my situation grew inside me. Peter had been the only person I could trust with my homoerotic feelings but now I felt he was trying to use this to manipulate me into a relationship. I felt sorry for him - I knew he wanted more than I could give. Yet, pity didn't make for attraction. I looked up into the night sky and wished that there would be someone else – someone who would make me forget about him completely.

12