The Learning Room Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aahhh...No, no," he cried out, "Oh, God No!"

Then he ejaculated and streams of cum were propelled in Tia's direction. Some landed haphazardly on her thighs, calves and feet.

Seth turned and ran into the corner. His member continued to pulsate sending out ropes of cum. He was devastated. He was so embarrassed that he cried.

Seeing the state he was in, Tia couldn't help but be sympathetic. She walked over and placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder and said, "It's okay." then giggling she adding, "It might make you feel better to know the Captain of the football team did the same thing to me. We'd been dating for two months and we were going to do it. As he climbed on top of me, he blew his load before he could slide it inside me. Boy, was he embarrassed and what a mess."

Seth felt a little better, and said, "I'm sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about," she said, "No harm, no foul. Come back and rinse off so I can take my shower."

They resumed their position and Seth washed his shrinking member. Tia removed her clothes and they switched positions. Seth stared in awe at her as she washed herself in front of him. She was even more beautiful than he had imagined.

Her feet were petite. Her legs tanned, toned and shapely. She had shaved her pussy so the thick meaty lips were bare. She left a triangle of her blonde bush just above her vagina. She had womanly hips, a narrow waist and gorgeous boobs. They weren't huge, but a nice set of C cups. Firm, full, and round. They were topped off by hard pink nipples.

Seth's dick grew hard again. Moved by the vision in front of him, he couldn't hold his tongue. He said in an honest and heartfelt manner, "Tia, you are so beautiful."

She had been told that more times than she could count so she was surprised that she felt flattered. It was because his praise was so genuine. She replied, "Thank you Seth. I've always thought I'm too short, my hips were too broad and that my nose was crooked."

"Oh no." he said, again honestly, "You're perfect."

"It's kind of you to say so." then looking down, she said, "I see your friend is back."

Tia smiled, then playfully waved at his hard cock. "Hello again."

Seth blushed and said, "After seeing you naked, I wouldn't be surprised if it never went soft again."

Tia bent over to wash her legs. It was an awesome sight to watch the water cascading off the pink pointed tips of her breasts. Then she washed her ass and pussy. Seth almost came again seeing her soapy wet fingers touching her most intimate parts.

Tia did her hair last. She closed her eyes giving Seth an unsupervised view of her body. Her breasts shimmied and shook as she shampooed her hair. His member began to throb. He threw caution to the wind, spit on his hand and stroked himself to a second orgasm. This time he managed to keep his cum off her body.

Tia heard his labored breathing and peeked at him. She laughed softly. After he had blown his load, she remarked playfully, "My, you're a randy one."

"I can't help it." he said, "You so hot. I felt I was going to die if I didn't relieve myself."

Tia laughed, "You guys are all alike. Anytime is a good time for an orgasm."

Tia rinsed off then let Seth rinse off again. She asked, "Now what?"

"I guess we air dry." he replied.

"Thanks for finally looking me in the eye." she said and jokingly punched him in the shoulder adding, "Just kidding. I grew up with three brothers and I've dated a bunch of guys. I know none of you can keep from looking and getting erections."

They went over and sat on the stools. Tia crossed her arms and legs. She managed to hide her nipples. Her arms compressed and plumped up her cleavage. Seth's now flaccid appendage was lost to her view in his mass of dark pubic hair.

Zoey surprised herself again by how at ease she felt sitting naked and talking to him. Then she said, "I don't look forward to putting my dirty clothes back on."

As if on cue, the LED screen lit up. It again displayed a picture of a laundry hamper followed by a shirt on a hanger.

Seth said, "It looks like the Creep heard you."

"Good, I'm ready for a change of clothes." she replied.

He gathered the dirty clothes and tossed them down the chute. A naked Tia grabbed the clean packet in the other compartment. When she had unrolled it, she said into the air, "Very funny, Creep."

She held up a couple of small handkerchief. She draped one on her chest and it only covered one boob. She threw it to Seth saying, "This must be for you. I think it's a flag for your pole."

They both laughed. They were growing comfortable with their nudity and even more comfortable with each other. They spoke of the past and their future plans. They laughed and lunged around the room with each other.

Seth still checked out her amazing body. Tia didn't get angry, or embarrassed nor felt the need to cover up. His erections came and went without severe bouts of blushing on his part or a harsh comment from her.

12