The Learning Room Ch. 02

Story Info
His first time is with the Head Cheerleader.
2.6k words
4.44
96.7k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02

His 1st Time is with the Head Cheerleader?

*** I'd like to thank the academy...sorry that's a speech for another time. I need to thank Ahabscribe who wrote "The I-Room". I enjoyed his story. I recommend you check it out. I borrowed his premise and his villain to write this.

Secondly, ZexWizzard lent a hand re-writing and editing this piece.

***

A couple of days later, the two eighteen year-olds, Tia and Seth were chatting as they took turns showering. Tia lathered up her body and then tossed the soap to Seth teased him good naturedly, "Here, I don't want you to hurt yourself while whacking off as I wash my boobs."

Seth soaped up his engorged penis and without a hint of inhibition masturbated in front of Tia. He came hard shooting gobs onto her breasts and stomach.

"Men!" she said with pretended disgust as she washed his spunk away.

"What about you?" Seth asked seriously. "Don't you ever get horny?"

"Well, yes, but it's not the same with girls. Guys can have a satisfying orgasm anytime. We want some romance."

Seth thought about what she had said and realized it had some measure of merit.

A minute later when she washed under her arms, Tia cried out,

"Errrr...Damn it, Creep. Is it asking too much for you to let us keep up with our normal grooming habits? I don't want hairy armpits and legs. How about a razor?"

A green light flashed above the door that normally supplied them with food. Seth went over to it and placed his palm against it. The door swung open revealing his and hers razor set, complete with shaving creams and lotions.

"Ask and you shall receive," Seth said.

"Great. Bring a stool over with you." She instructed.

Tia immediately went to shaving herself. She did her armpits, legs and cunt. She unashamedly put her foot up on the stool while she shaved her legs. In doing so, she gave Seth an unobstructed view of her pussy. He saw her thick outer lips and the thinner, wrinkled inner lips.

The view was even better when she shaved her snatch. She pulled her labia apart when shaving and Seth saw pink. Seth was so hard he was about to explode.

Then, he was so curious, he just had to ask, "That doesn't hurt?"

"Well the first time was a little uncomfortable, but I guess I'm used to it now." She answered.

"Don't get me wrong, its super sexy and arousing watching you shave and seeing your bare pussy," he said, "but why do you shave it?"

"Well, I started simply because all my girlfriends were doing it. Then

I found that boys like it."

Tia paused and winked at Seth adding, "Anything a girl can do to entice

a boy to, you know, lick her down there is worth the effort. Do you have

a girlfriend?"

Seth shook his head no. Tia continued, "Well when you do, the biggest favor you can do is to go down on her. It's amazing and she's guaranteed to come like a freight train."

"Uh...okay, thanks for the advice," Seth said sheepishly.

Tia finished shaving and rinsed off. It dawned on her that he was probably not as sexually experience as she was. In a genuinely caring tone of voice she said, "It's okay if you're a virgin. There's nothing wrong with waiting for the right person to come along."

"Thanks." he said embarrassed. "I guess it's not a great surprise that I'm a virgin."

The shower went off as Tia sat down on the stool. She opened her arms and said, "Come here."

Seth stepped between her legs and Tia gave him a big hug just because she thought he needed one. He found it loving and reassuring. Tia pulled her head back and looked him in the eyes and said, "Don't get down on yourself. Like they say, there's someone out there for everyone. Isn't there someone at school you liked?"

He didn't respond immediately because he was nervous. His eyes studied her face. He still had his arms around her, with her bare breasts pressed firmly against his chest. Her kindly manner gave him the courage to say, "Well, there was this one girl that I was always pining over, but I never told her. I met her my sophomore year, in English class."

Tia smiled, her face encouraging him as she listened. Then with recognition, she asked, "You mean me?"

"Yea." He answered, "But, it was just a crazy fantasy... don't worry about it."

She felt so sorry for him all of a sudden. She pulled him close and hugged him again, then said, "Seth, you're a great guy. Smart and kind, but some things are just never meant to be."

"I know," he replied, "Like I said it was a crazy dream."

"It makes me sad to think of all the great girls you could have been with." The beginning of a tear wet the corners of each of her eyes.

Then she said, "Look, if you promise me to leave your fantasies about us behind and get out into the world, meet and date other women..." looking up into his eyes through the beginning of her tears, she finished, "I'll take your virginity."

Seth couldn't believe his ears. His hard penis jumped and hit Tia's abdomen.

She laughed. "Can I take that tummy bump as a yes?"

Seth blubbered, "God, Tia that would be so great, but you don't have too. It's too much to ask."

"You didn't ask. It's my gift to you." She smiled and added, "And you know, it's kind of romantic."

Tia smiled coyly then she kissed him full on the lips. They kissed deeply and let their tongues explore. After a couple of minutes she led him to their bed. Seth's dick was so hard it was almost vertical.

Tia lay on her back. Seth gingerly climbed on top of her. They kissed some more, then she said, "You do that pretty well. We talked about how girls are different than guys. Your cock was ready to fuck me the first day, but women need some time to get ready. Don't skimp on the preliminaries. Tell us we're beautiful. Kiss us, caress us and suck on our breasts. And by all means eat our pussies. You'll be considered a world class lover if you make a girl come before you shove that big dick of yours inside her."

"Go ahead and explore." she continued, "If you pay attention to your partners, you'll learn what they like. For me, it's kisses, especially on the neck and playing with my nipples."

Seth took his time partly because he was nervous and partly because this was so new to him. He kissed her mouth, cheek and throat. He heard her moan as he nibbled on her neck.

"Umm...that's it. Be gentle." She directed him, "And no hickeys."

While he kissed her, his hands roamed her chest. Her boobs were fabulous so soft like nothing he had ever felt before. Her nipples were so hard. They demanded to be pinched, pulled and sucked, he complied. Again her sighs and moans let him know when he was doing it right. She pushed his head down to her chest and he suckled her. It was awesome. He could have spent all day playing with her boobs.

Tia moaned and said, "Oh, you're making me cream."

Seth didn't understand her until she brought his hand down between her legs. Her pussy was soaking wet. His fingers explored her lower lips, the folds and passage. Everything was slick with her female fluid.

"Be gentle, lover," Tia instructed him. Then after a few moments, Tia pushed his head off her breast down toward her nether regions. She begged, "Eat me."

Seth brought his head to her opening and marveled at the sight, the smell. It was all so erotic. He hesitantly reached out with his tongue, and Tia gasped. Encouraged, he explored her fully. Tia gasped again when he accidentally hit her clitoris.

"MMmmm,, that's the spot. That little nub is my clit. Think of it as the most sensitive part of your penis. You can't go there until you've got your partner warmed up like I am now, but when she's ready a finger or tongue on her clit will drive a girl wild."

She shoved his head into her pussy and said, "Oh, suck my clit! Flick it with your tongue, Oh yea, that's it... that's the ticket. Yes."

Tia let out a guttural scream and clinched Seth's head between her powerful thighs as she came, and then came hard again. For a split second Seth was scared. Panicked he thought, "Is she having a seizure?" followed by, "Help. My head is trapped."

Slowly the spasm passed and Tia's labored breathing slowed. Her legs released him, and she said, "Oh yea, that was a good one. The pleasure builds up inside me and then explodes. Now get up here, you."

Seth crawled up Tia's warm sweat covered body until they were face to face. She gave him a big kiss and said, "Thanks partner." then thinking about what she had just done, she added, "Oh, that's something you need to be sensitive about. Some girls don't want you to kiss them right after you've licked their pussies. The prissy ones don't like to taste themselves. As you can see, I'm not put off by my own pungent flavor. If they avoid your kiss or bring the sheets to your face, you know they want you to wipe their juices off before you kiss them again."

She kissed him again, laughed and made a big deal about lapping her juices off his lips and face. He loved the way she tasted and thought it was hot that she liked it too.

"Okay. Here's your big moment." she said, "I've been off the pill too long to let you cum inside me. You can fuck me for as long as you can last, but you have to pull out before you come, alright?"

Seth nodded. Like she had said earlier, he had been ready to fuck her since the first day of their captivity. Actually that wasn't true. He had been ready since the first day of their tenth grade English class.

"Go slow," she instructed him. "You need to be sure a girl is ready. But anyone you've brought to an orgasm will be plenty wet enough down there."

Seth nodded and gently pushed his penis forward. He was too high. He didn't penetrate her. His cock bounced off her vagina and he drove it through her triangular tuff of pubic hair. He moved his hips tentatively dry humping her.

Tia just smiled and remembered her bumbling efforts the first time she had attempted intercourse. Without a word, she reached down and grabbed his cock. The sensation of her hand wrapped around his dick made him take in a quick breath. Then she positioned the tip of his shaft in front of her opening.

"Okay, Seth," she said almost in a whisper, "enter me."

The tip of his cock felt her wet lips. A delicious heat seemed to radiate out from her pussy. He pushed and her body opened to receive him. It was like nothing he had ever experienced before. Masturbation was so inferior to the pleasure he was now experiencing. He drove his cock in further. It was wonderful, so warm, so wet...so wonderful.

He sighed deeply as his penis slid effortlessly to the end of her canal, drawing a breath from her lips as he hit bottom.

She took the opportunity to rib him just a bit, and said, "Pretty darn good, huh?" as she spread her legs farther.

Seth fucked her fabulous pussy. He gently stroked it in and out slowly three times, savoring it completely. Tia rocked her hips causing him to exclaim, "Oh my God!"

Tia smiled at him. Seth loved her so for giving him her body.

"Okay, pull out a second." she said.

Seth extracted his dick and immediately missed her. Tia gave him a minute to calm down. He took a couple of deep breaths the whole time grinning like a kid who had just gotten a pony for his birthday.

Then she said, "Alright, ride me hard Seth. When you get close, pull out. You can come all over my tits. Okay?"

Tia guided the tip of his penis back inside her wonderful box. He groaned and she moaned as he drove his cock in forcefully to the hilt. It felt so good to be back inside her. He wanted to fuck her until he blasted his load, but he couldn't risk impregnating her.

After about six hard thrusts he knew he couldn't hold back any longer. He pulled out and pointed his slick dick at her chest. He came with a loud groan and a flushed face. He shot streams of cum on her face, tits and stomach.

She laughed as he moaned. They both had a great time. Suddenly exhausted and overcome by his orgasm, Seth collapsed onto Tia. She chuckled and pushed him off to the side.

"Great job lover, but one last piece of fucking etiquette." she advised, "Don't smother your partner. It's hot underneath you. Support your weight or better yet, get off so we both can breathe and cool down."

Tia gave him a big congratulatory kiss. Seth could only manage a weak smile as he collapsed beside her. His mind and heart were racing. 'Wonderful! Marvelous! Awesome! Excellent!' Seth's mind searched for the correct word to describe what he had felt. They all seemed inadequate. 'Stupendous and spectacular', didn't seem to describe it either. It was simply mind blowing.

They lay tangled together contented, their arms and legs entwined. Then both fell asleep.

Later, Tia stirred and Seth woke up too. She got up, went to the bathroom and cleaned herself. A computer screen lit up and illustrated a bottled. She was thirsty, so she placed her palm against the screen. The action earned her two bottles of water. Tia and Seth drank and enjoyed a quiet moment.

*******

Seth and Tia awoke from a long drug induced sleep to find themselves in Tia's VW Beetle. It was after midnight and they were the only car in the parking lot outside their local Sear's store.

"We're free!" Tia shouted.

They got out of the car. They shouted, jumped around and hugged. Their celebration ended with a kiss.

Suddenly both were sad as they reflected on their ordeal.

Finally Tia said, "Why do you think the Creep let us go?"

"He said we were there to learn." said Seth, then speaking from the heart, he added, "I learned some important lessons."

"Yea, me too." she replied, "I think I'm a different person...a better person."

To keep them from getting to maudlin, Seth quickly changed the subject.

"Let's get you home and let your parents know you are all right." he said, "I'm sure the police will want to talk with us. I can't think of anything that would help them catch the Creep. I'm not going to mention the showers or the best day of my life."

Tia choked up with emotion. Then she said, "Thanks for leaving out the nudity and the sex." She paused, and then added, "Remember, our next date will be a double date."

Seth understood exactly what she was saying. He said, "Thank you for being my first. You made it so special. If you know any girls that like well-read, short, skinny guys...I'm ready."

They hugged and kissed again. This time it was a peck on the cheek.