The Leather Cum Lapping Deal

Story Info
Learning to eat his own cum for a greater goal.
1.8k words
4.39
23k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xm37
xm37
17 Followers

There is this thing with humiliation that will not leave him cold. It is not that Kevin desires to be humiliated in public, rather he somehow craves subtle humiliation from her. Being allowed to kiss her leather clad ass is one of these things. It is a huge turn-on for him and she likes the attention to her gorgeous body. Another thing he asks for every now and then is a chance to lick her leather boots. Oh boots, they make him so horny and desperate!

While browsing the web for some more images and videos to turn him on, he inevitably finds images of cum on a leather clad ass. He imagines how it would feel like to do that on his girlfriend's leather pants. At the same time he does not dare to do that because he wants her to wear those pants in public as well. A big cum stain would certainly be humiliating for her, so no way he was going to do this.

At some other day he stumbles across a video where a lucky slave is instructed to lick the boots of his dominatrix. He is quite excited by this opportunity and makes a good impression to the wearer of the gorgeous thigh-high boots. While letting him suck the heels, she comments on how similar this looks to sucking a cock, though she knows that he is attracted to women. This type of humiliation is what gets Kevin roaring. But that's not even the best part of the video that he is watching. After the dominatrix has guided the slave along the boot with her crop for long enough, she tells him that he did a good job and that he will be allowed to empty his balls on her boots. And of course he would have to clean that mess with his tongue.

Kevin slows down the movements of his hand between his legs considerably, the last words of the dominatrix almost pushed him over the edge. It is too early to have an orgasm, he really wants to see what the slave is going to do. Lapping up cum from boots seems like a very disgusting thing to do. Sure, some women take the semen into their mouth while treating a guy with oral sex. But when asked, they usually tell him that it is not a real pleasant thing to do, especially if the guy smokes or eats a lot of meat. Yet, exactly this disgust is what makes it so arousing when asked to do it by a leather clad dominatrix. So perhaps he will ask his girlfriend to let him cum on the boots that he bought for her.

The guy in the video shoots his load over the boots and without further hesitation starts to bend down and put his tongue to work. His facial expression makes it clear that he does not quite like the taste of his own semen, yet he licks without complaining. "You are such a well trained boy," comments the dominatrix, pushing Kevin over the edge.

The orgasm was intense, but now that his hormones have rapidly changed from being horny and on the brink of orgasm to a much more relaxed state, the thought of lapping up cum really disgusts him. He starts to have second thoughts about this whole thing. It is probably better not to do this on the boots or leather pants because right after the orgasm, he would have no interest in lapping this up. He would rather like to get some paper towel and clean the mess that way. Either way, he cleans up himself with a paper tissue right now and closes the movie. "This might be a nice fantasy, but I guess I won't do that any time soon," he tells himself.

Some time later on the same day, he starts to get horny again. The impression of the video that he has seen in the morning is coming back to him. Though he was disgusted at the thought of having his semen on his tongue hours ago, he is suspiciously turned on by the thought of his girlfriend forcing him to clean up with his tongue regardless of his disgust. Cleaning the mess up with paper towels now seems like cheating to him. In his head he sketches out the scene and gives her speaking parts like "I know you don't want to lick it up now, but you know that this is the deal, right? You are granted to spunk on my leather boots and then you lick it up, no talking back." He would then hesitantly start to lick up the cum and her crop would hit his ass to make him lick up faster and more determined. The imagination starts to become so wild that he goes into the bedroom for a quick release. As before, right after orgasm the whole thing seems very alien to him.

Weeks later the thing is still on his mind, all the time going from fascination while he is horny to disgust right after the orgasm. Then it hit him: What if he would be trained to lick up cum while he was horny? This way it would be much easier to first try the taste. Only problem is that there is no cum before the orgasm. But isn't there? Perhaps the precum has a similar taste and texture, so getting some of that in his mouth while he is horny could be a good place to start.

On a free evening he inquires whether she would be up for a leather session in bed. She agrees, so he already takes some leather clothes for her and puts them on the bed. The long pants and the top, as well as the cap and gloves. The cap gives her a really strict dominatrix look, guaranteed to drive Kevin wild. Some half an hour later, she comes over to the bedroom and without saying anything starts putting on the leather. The sight of the pants sliding over her fine ass make him ask to kiss it; a wish that is granted as usual. Their sessions are more about the leather fetish and his arousal with a strict dominatrix look than with actual strict BDSM play. Sure, he likes to be tied up and teased, but she is not into strict roleplay. Therefore he is usually allowed to touch her leather all the time and does not have to earn it. He sometimes would like it to be more strict, but that would be too obvious topping from the bottom. As she has put on all the leather clothes, she asks, "What do you want to do?"

He tells her that there is a fantasy that he wants to talk about while he masturbates himself and her fondling him. So she sits down next to him and lets her hands move all over his body, giving special attention to all his sensitive parts. "I would really like to cum on your leather boots," he says. This is not the first time that he has spoken about it with her since he saw those videos, so she knows how this will go and says "Well, but you know that you have no interest in licking up your mess after you have cum," which is undeniably true. And that's exactly where the new training idea comes in. While she caresses his nipples with her leather gloves, he has one hand on her leather ass and the other between his legs, stimulating himself just enough to ride the edge but not cum yet. The "Don't you want to continue telling me your fantasy?" gets him to focus a bit more on the story he is telling. Continuing, he proposes that she could feed him some precum while he is still horny. He would likely not object, especially if she would hold his chin with one glove and dig thumb and index finger into his cheeks. Then the second hand would stick a finger with a bit of precum deep into his mouth, making sure it all gets in there. After sucking it off from her finger, she would make him some humiliating complement like "Well done! If you keep being so eager, you can cum on my leather boots in no time."

While being careful not to have an orgasm just yet, he stimulates himself a bit slower. The pinching of his nipples makes it harder to focus, her gloves over his face are a sure way to make him fall deeper into his leather fetish. He continues the narrative of the training: "When I consistently suck off my precum," he shudders with a mix of fear and excitement at the words he just said, "you start to feed me just a fingertip of cum right after the orgasm. Perhaps we could start with ruined orgasms first, this way I am still very horny." She continues to fondle his sensitive parts and listens to his fantasy with curiosity. "When I am trained to a point where I don't object to small amounts, the training will continue with larger amounts." He pauses for a bit because he is not sure whether this is really heading into the right direction, second thoughts make him a bit hesitant. All the time he hopes that she would start with feeding him precum right on this evening, but so far it has not happened. Perhaps she did not get the hint, perhaps she does this on surprise at some point later?

The excitement make him swallow down the second thoughts for now. There never was any pressure or force to do something he did not like, so there was no reason to fear something bad would happen to him. "When I have progressed so far that I can reliably eat up all my cum even after a full orgasm, I would be allowed to shoot my load over your black leather boots." This seems like a distant future to Kevin, so many training steps in between. And while sucking off precum seemed like something he pull off, sucking off semen after an orgasm was quite a different thing. While thinking about it, it seemed rather nasty. But yet, he is so turned on by the whole idea that the storytelling just continues: "It would be so hot to be tied to the bed and having you sit on the side of the bed and jacking me off with your leather gloves. Perhaps even sitting on my face!" He starts panting with arousal and continues after catching his breath again, "And then after being so aroused by kissing your leather clad ass, you would let me cum into your leather clove where you formed a cup for all my load. I would not see any of this since I could only see (and kiss) your beautiful ass. You would then hop off my face and feed me the handful of cum, telling me that this is a non-negotiable part of my training."

She smiles and just asks "Would like to cum to this fantasy now?" and gladly he does. While cumming, she slides a finger of her leather glove into his mouth, making him explode all over his chest.

xm37
xm37
17 Followers