The Leather Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I covered the ruined cum stained stockings by putting on my thigh boots. Satisfied, and after taking another picture, I returned to the lounge. I gave Steve one of his presents from the sex shop, and asked him to put it on. It was a nice pair of leather shorts, which hugged him so well. As I inspected the fit I traced my finger around the outline of his cock.

We drank and hugged on the sofa, and shared a hot kiss as we stroked each others bodies. Soon I judged that Steve had recovered enough from the blow job I had given him earlier, so I stroked his cock through the shorts to get him rock hard.

Once I was happy, I got him to take them off, and once again took him into my mouth. This time there was an aroma from the leather shorts as well as my pussy. His cock too, tasted different then I remembered that I was tasting a mixture of his sperm, and my pussy juices.

His cock was now nicely slickened from my saliva, and I knew my pussy was certainly wet enough. I knew that taking such a big cock after so many years of abstinence would hurt, but I was so high on depravity that I wanted it to hurt.

"Ok big boy, time to give your mother the fucking you have dreamed of. Punish her, for denying you for so long, by being as rough as you like son."

Putting my thigh boots on his shoulders Steve lined his cock with my pussy, or cunt as I now thought of it.

"Right ready slutty mom? I am going to give you the fucking a naughty slut like you deserves"

Dirty talk had always turned me on, and I could feel my cunt flood with juices as I nodded and said to Steve.

"Yes son I am your slut and cum dump. I want you to never waste your cum again, but to feed it to your slutty mother."

Steve thrust his hips into me forcing his big cock deep into my pussy in one go. I gasped in a mixture of pain and pleasure as his cock forced my cunt apart.

I had never taken such a big cock before, and the pain was almost unbearable. My breathing grew ragged as Steve picked up the pace. His groin slapped against mine. Sweat grew on his brow as he inhaled the smell of my boots resting on his shoulder. I think this spurred him on to really fuck me hard and fast. The pain was giving away to pleasure now, despite me seeing a little blood coming from my pussy. I was nearing my orgasm and from the pulsing I could feel, so was Steve.

I have always found it very rare to cum at the same time as a partner but boy did we manage it that evening. Steve started to cum first, his face in a pain of anguish that he couldn't last longer. My pussy began to flood with his hot jism, which triggered my own orgasm.

I swore like a trooper as I came, using what was left of my pussy muscles to milk every drop of cum from Steve's cock. He slowly pulled his cock out which felt exquisite with the suction as he removed it from its rightful place.

My cunt felt so open, as Steve let my aching legs down off his shoulders. I begged him to take another picture of my pussy as it oozed his cum onto the sofa.

We kissed and drank our wine as we toasted the changes in our relationship. We were both exhausted, so taking hold of his cock I pulled him along to the shower where we stripped, and washed each other. We shared my bed for the first time that night and many nights after that.

12