The Legacy Pledge

Story Info
Sorority prank gets Doreen initiated in ways never expected.
6.2k words
4.03
43.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss, I'm going to have to ask that you accompany me."

Doreen jerked involuntarily as a large beefy hand firmly gripped her upper arm to let her know that this was not a request that could be declined. She became acutely aware that the hand was joined to a muscular arm of an extremely large gorilla-of-a-black-man in body built and menacing demeanor.

"My name is Duncan Lordly, the head of store security, and must insist that you accompany me to my office."

Doreen hesitated like a deer caught in a car's bright headlights, stunned that she had been discovered. She wanted to demand to be unhanded; protest her innocence loudly; or create an embarrassing scene. She wanted to rip her arm out of the restraining grasp and flee blindly toward the department store's exit. Yet, Doreen did none of these things, and allowed herself to be silently ushered without any resistance to a service corridor and then to an elevator.

"How did I get into this mess? Why did I ever pledge for that goddamn sorority? They're a bunch of mean-spirited bitches," Doreen thought to herself as she found herself being forcefully escorted into the bowels of the underground complex of the vast department store building. "Dumb ones at that -- who only go to college to find a husband and sleeping around until they do. Shit -- the only reason I'm one of their pledges is because Val was one of them. I'm what they called a 'legacy' pledge.

"Yeah, Val, the original sorority party girl -- yeah, my older sister, the pretty one, the popular one, the one with all the boyfriends. Yeah, she was always setting the example for me -- the wrong one. She was the one with her 'reputation' scrawled on the men's restroom walls. God, how she'd just laugh it off, saying that those guys were the ones who never got to score. But what she didn't say was that there were plenty that did. Val eventually became an airline stewardess -- another way of say a high-flying hot-to-trot nympho. The last I heard was that my slut of a sister was somewhere in the friendly skies having an affair with some married pilot.

"Why do I want to be like Val? Maybe because I'm tired of being the little sister who got the books while her big sister got the looks? To the casual observer, I'm nice looking -- but -- not as stunningly attractive like Val. Yep, slightly bigger boobs, wider hips, and a tad heavier -- that's me. I know I should know better but this perceptual difference irked me all my life and probably led me to this damn dilemma.

"What made me think that if I became a sister in Val's sorority, I'd be one of the popular girls? Shit, I never had a boyfriend, and have never made out. Damn it, I'm eighteen and still a virgin. How pathetic. Maybe that's why I let myself be talked into the pledges' challenge of stealing lingerie for my sorority sisters from the most high-end store in town. Jeez, I did it just so I could become one of them. How stupid of me! Great, so what do I do now?"

The slamming and locking of a heavy door startled Doreen into the reality of the situation. Quickly looking around the small windowless room, she saw four bare walls, a lot of video equipment, and harsh lighting. The Security Head sat behind a small desk with a laptop in front of him, and he gestured for Doreen to be seat across from him

Duncan was a brute of a man whose no-nonsense demeanor caused Doreen to nervously gulp. Towering over her five-six frame, he was a mountain of black muscles that were well-defined by his well-tailored suit. The way he moved was with smooth purpose, authority, and efficiency. Doreen shivered as her eyes ran quickly over Duncan's body largely out of a sense of danger and for some inexplicable reason in a strange tinge of wonderment.

An unnerving grin graced his lips for Duncan knew the effect of his physical stature on women and especially teenage girls. He secretly enjoyed how Doreen fidgeted before him, but knew that once the gravity of the situation and the possible consequences of what she did beginning to sink in, she would squirm like a worm on a hot plate.

"She not bad looking, Japanese-American, young, naïve, and I wonder just how gullible," Duncan mused to himself. "Hmmm, let's see just how much," he mused as his eyes roamed boldly over her quivering body.

"As I said before, I am the head of security, and before we begin, I must inform you that this session is being recorded to ensure that you do not accuse this store and me of any wrongdoing. We most certainly don't want you doing something that you don't want to do. Do you understand? Good. For the record, may I see some form of identification?"

Doreen numbly fumbled through her purse and find her wallet, produced her college identification card and driver's license. Taking her identification from her, Duncan took his time entering her case and personal data just to let Doreen squirm. He was surprised when Doreen's home address pinged on his computer screen.

"What? The same address as Valerie? Hmmm, Val's younger sister? She looks kind of like Val, maybe a little heavier and not the looker as her older sister, but still not bad. Same college? I wonder if she's...? Yeah, that would explain this stupid stunt. It's a sorority pledge -- probably her older sister's sorority. Yeah, a legacy pledge who's got to live up to her older sister's reputation. Boy, did Val have a reputation -- and a well-earned one at that. Val was certainly the sweetest little slut who loved bending over, to give head, or take it in her juicy cunt, or her sweet booty. Yeah, I wonder if her younger sister is anything like Val."

"Now then Miss, I've been watching you in person and through our security system, and know what you have under your loose dress. Judging from the tags found on the floor of the dressing room, I estimate that you've got at least four bras, ten panties and a couple nighties. The way I see it, you've got around a few hundred dollars in lingerie stashed under your long loose dress. In case you weren't aware of it, that makes your theft a felony offense.

"To cut to the chase, Miss, you have one of two choices facing you. The first choice is that you refuse to cooperate fully with my all of requests. At which time, I will call the police. You will then be handcuffed, taken to the police station, searched, and jailed. This store will then be forced to prosecute you in court and to pursue the maximum penalty of the law which is several years in prison. By the time you are released, you will have been expelled from your college, and find that no one will hire you because your criminal record. Your former friends will no longer want to be around you -- a convicted felon."

It took all of Duncan's willpower not to smile in satisfaction as Doreen began to sob softly as her world and future fall apart in the story painted by him. He knew that the cops would release her to the custody of her parents and that the judge would probably put her on probation as a first-time offender. But Doreen didn't know that.

"Now that she's nibbling at the bait, let's see if I can set the hook and land some sweet little sorority pledge, hmmm, some fresh Japanese sashimi, yumm."

"Your other choice," Duncan rumbled in a thoughtful manner, pausing until he had Doreen's absolute attention, "is to cooperate fully -- and I mean 'fully' -- with me. I will do everything in my power -- which in this store is quite a bit -- to ensure that the store does not bring charges against you and that you walk free. Well, Miss, what is it that you want to do?"

When Doreen hesitated as she pondered the hidden implications of his offer, Duncan let out a sigh heavy with undisguised disgust and reached for the telephone. But as he lifted the receiver, Doreen suddenly blurted, "No, please! Don't call the police, please." Between sobs and soft gasps, she whispered, "I'll do whatever you say. I'll cooperate with you. I'll do what you want. Please just let me go. Please, I didn't think..."

"You didn't think that stealing was wrong," Duncan interjected to interrupt her rambling excuse. "Miss, I'm going to take your statement before we progress further." With that he began to interrogate her and before long, Doreen had confessed to shoplifting on recorded video and in writing.

"Sign these two documents," Duncan said as he slid before her printed forms before Doreen. "The first is the statement that you just gave me. It states that you knowingly and willfully took property which was not yours and for which you did not pay. Listed are the items that you stole and their approximate values. You statement also says that you provided your confession of your own free will and were not under duress of any kind. Please sign your confession."

Once Doreen signed her confession, Duncan went on to say, "This other document states that you freely agree to be thoroughly searched to ensure that you return everything that you have stolen. It goes on to state that besides being trespassed from this premise for one year, you agree to whatever penalty the Head of Security deems proper. It goes on to say that this agreement and any penalty imposed will be kept strictly confidential. On this latter point, disclosure any portion of this agreement will result in your confession being turned over to the authorities. You will then be arrested, tried, and imprisoned. Do you understand what I have said? Good -- now please sign."

eHH

A smile grew to Cheshire-Cat portions on Duncan's dark black face as an obviously shaken Doreen penned her name to her confession and its agreement. Snatching it from her the moment she had finished her signature, he deposited and locked the multi-paged document in his desk drawer.

"Well, now, that we got the 'formalities' out of the way, let's get down to business." Without further ado, Duncan solemnly instructed to Doreen to stand up and before him on the other side of his desk. When she complied, his next orders came as a complete shocker. "Please take off your clothes. Do it now!"

Doreen hesitated with a bewildered look on her face. "Take off my clothes? You mean you want me to undress before you? I...well, I don't know..."

Duncan was quick on the pickup. "Look -- Miss -- errh, Doreen, let me make this explicitly clear -- you're a 'fucking' thief -- who needs to surrender every article of clothing that you have purloined. Now I've been nice so far, but enough is enough. Either you strip, or I will strip you -- and -- I guarantee that you will not like that."

"But, there are cameras pointing at me," Doreen stammered as she looked at the monitors behind Duncan's desk in which she could see her own image on the screen. "They're on and recording me."

"Of course they're on. What else did you expect? I want what is about to happen to be recorded. They are there to ensure that you do not violating the provisions of the statement that you just signed. You will recall that you are to do whatever I tell you to do?"

Despite himself, Duncan had to smile when Doreen finally stood and reaching behind her neck, began to unzip her long loose dress. With a slight pause, she then shrugged her dress from her, letting it slide down her body to pool around her ankles before stepping out of it. Now Duncan's ivory white teeth gleam in sharp contrast to his ebony skin as he beheld Doreen's Asian body clad in bra, panty, and numerous undergarment tucked here and there. "Gotcha! You're mine."

Leisurely taking in Doreen's fidgeting form as she hesitated to disrobe further, Duncan mused to himself, "No bad -- just what I thought -- a little heavier and broader than her older sister - wider shoulders and hips are fuller, and nice round buns, but I like women with meat on their bones, not like her sister. But, then again, Val was an exceptional Asian nympho who'd strip at the drop of a dime and then willingly put out.

"This one...this Doreen...hmmm, doesn't appear to be like that. Look at the way she's blushing in embarrassment. She's not bad looking -- shoulder-length black hair, straight and simple -- a cute button nose -- luscious lips -- doe-like eyes -- innocent and scared not only at being caught but standing before a man in her bra and panties. It's not something she does often; almost like she hasn't done it before. Hmmm, I wonder if she has ever naked in front of a man?

"Let's see, aha, she wore a bigger bra. That's how she did it. Put on numerous bras... choosing the lacy and thin bras...and held them in place with a larger one. Smart. And she wore a 'granny-panty' so that she can fold and stuff panties, thongs, and slips into it. Smarter that the average sorority pledge...smarter than the common sorority girl... but not smart enough. Let's see how she handles this."

Clearing his throat to catch her attention, Duncan said in a tone that brooked no disobedience, "I told to take everything off. I need to account for every piece of clothing that you have stolen." When Doreen balk at his command, Duncan let out a long sigh of disgust before saying, "Look Missy -- need I remind you...again...that I have your signed confession. You agreed that you would cooperate fully -- that included a videotaping of you with stolen goods on your person.

"You are beginning to try my patience. Need I remind you that if you want to play hard-ball, I can stop right now and call the police, should you renege on your agreement. I can most certainly assure you that they will arrest you; and place you in a holding cell with other criminals and troublemakers until you are arraigned in court. For the last time, do you or do you not want to do what I tell you to do?"

With a sob, Doreen hung her head in defeated shame and reached in back to unhook her overlarge bra. No longer constrained, the layers of bra quickly fell away; giving Duncan a fleeting glimpse of her tits before Doreen quickly covered them with her hands. However, when she had to drop her panty, Doreen clumsily sought to cover both breasts with a hand and forearm, while covering her black silky muff with her free hand, and failed miserably.

"Ooh-wee, look at those titties, not too big to sag, but big enough to be more than a handful and still have that ski-jump look of jutting up and out. But what big fucking nipples does this Japanese bitch has -- meaty ruby-red cylinders. Boob-wise Doreen has more than her older sister but she just doesn't flaunt them the way Val did. And whereas Val had a clean-shaven pussy, this girl has an au-natural bush, full and untrimmed. But, I bet it sweeter than her whore of a sister. Well, let she how she handles this."

As he put on a pair of thin surgical gloves, Duncan stood and walked around Doreen, inspecting her nude ivory body. "Bend over and grab the edge of the desk," he growled nudging her between the shoulder blades. "Spread your legs and don't move. I have to perform a body cavity search."

When Doreen straightened at his pronouncement, he shoved her back down, saying, "Look you sign your confession, agreeing to being 'thoroughly' searched. And I know what girls can hide inside of them. I caught this little bitch several years ago, by the name of Valerie...same last name as yours...any relationship? What? Your older sister? Well, how do you like that?

"Anyway, when I searched your sister...that first time...I found she had rolled a bunch of thongs into a thick tube about the size of a good-sized cucumber. Val then unrolled a damn condom over the tube and somehow managed to stuff it between her legs. Hmmm, bet you didn't know that your older sister sure knew how to take it into her bodily orifices. Now hold still while I check to see if you did what your sister did.

"What the fuck! Are you a goddamn virgin? Un-fucking-believable! You're eighteen..."

Doreen shook in sheer humiliation of it all -- that she was foolish enough to be caught in an idiotic pledge initiation stunt -- that she was buck naked and being videoed -- that she was having her genitals digitally probed by a huge black stranger -- and more than anything else -- that he had discovered just how totally inept she was in romance and sex.

Spinning around, she sought to run, and yet found her escape blocked by two massive arms and her body pressed against the desk by his. Frightened, her nostril flared as she struggled in his loose embrace and deeply inhaled Duncan's manly scent of body wash, sweat, and something she couldn't quite place but which caused her heart to beat rapidly. In her exertions, her nakedness unexpectedly pressed and rubbed against his body, causing her nipples to involuntarily harden and a sudden wetness between her legs.

Doreen felt Duncan's rumbling chuckling through his broad chest and a shudder of dread shook her. "I ain't never had a goddamn virgin. Hmmm, you are so extremely tempting, but kind of in an innocent way -- not like your trashy sister." His fleshy hand turned and lifted her chin and before she knew it, pressed his thick dark lips against hers, his tongue darting into and snaking around her mouth.

Instantly jerking, Doreen wanted to push Duncan away. She tried to pull to disengage her mouth from his but in her struggles, she tried to voice her objections, only to let his thick tongue slip between her protesting lips. It was as if a live wire had been plugged into her for Doreen soon found that she was paralyzed and couldn't pull herself away from Duncan's kiss and embrace.

Jolts of electricity surged violently through her when he brushed aside her hands to openly cup and fondle her breasts with his massive rough palms. Doreen never knew her nipples could grow so long, hard, and thick so quickly, throbbing and aching excruciatingly. That is until Duncan lowered his head, and his mouth, lips, and tongue sucked whatever resistance she might have held, leaving her stunned and breathless.

Duncan's hand slid over her quivering stomach to delve into the hair-covered delta of her soft thighs until his forked fingers probed and stroked her stiff clitoris. Doreen tossed as she heard a high-pitch whimper resounding in her ears. It was only after a few fleeting moments that she finally realized it was her feebly crying out as she squirmed helplessly against his broad chest.

Then suddenly Doreen found herself freed, wobbling on unsteady knees as Duncan suddenly released her to move to his chair. With an uncertain dread, she watched as he draped his coat over the back of his chair and began undoing his tie, his shirt, and then his trousers. It was not until Duncan he stood before her, his glistening muscular body clad only in tented boxer shorts that she knew it was going to happen.

"Come here, bitch," growled Duncan, snapping Doreen out her daze, "You know the drill -- turn around -- grab the desk again -- bend over -- and hold still."

Dazed and confused, Doreen felt exposed and vulnerable, but obediently did as she was instructed. Duncan leisurely slowly kissed, licked, and caressed her trembling form until she shuddered uncontrollably, whining loudly. Her entire body was on fire, burning wherever he touched her, igniting within her with feelings and sensations never felt before. To her embarrassment, there was a disturbing spreading wetness between her legs that threatened dribbled down her inner thighs.

Peeling off his latex gloves, Duncan lowered his boxers before pulling her hips back towards him. He dropped to his knees behind Doreen and appreciatively squeezed and spread her spongy buns to view her womanly delights. "Uhmm, uhmm, what a delicious looking pussy-potpie, so tender and juicy just waiting to be eaten."

And with that said, he plunged his face between Doreen's soft buttocks. His rasping tongue repeatedly plowing between her swollen cunt lips, probing her virginal vagina before circling and licking on her stiff clitoris. On the way back down, his grasping lips latched on to first one and then the other of her swollen cunt lips to overwhelm, mouthing each greedily. Duncan's thick rigid tongue drilled into her unexplored sex, rocking Doreen with surges of never felt before electrifying stimulation.

12