The Legacy Pledge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard moans and mewls around her as other girls came around their fingers. Lana hoisted herself up feebly to look around, and saw a girl tweaking her own nipple as she furiously plunged three fingers in and out of her completely bald pussy. Her fingers were saturated with pussy juice and it was dribbling down her inner thighs and onto her butt cheeks. Lana felt her breathing heighten again. She couldn't take her eyes off the scene and felt her pussy come alive again and she watched her fellow pledge convulse and cum around her own fingers, her ample tits shaking.

"My good girls," Aurora clapped, her voice sounding like a proud mother. "That got me fucking wet, I'm proud."

"Now that round one is done," Esther said. "Round two will commence. Sister Boullard?"

Lana's brow furrowed as she realized that Marion was now carrying a tote bag. She couldn't believe that it wasn't over yet but she was also feeling excited as her heart fluttered. Her eyes watched Marion put her hand in the bag and pulled out a pink sex toy. Lana immediately knew from some of her late night adventures on the web that it was a rabbit vibrator. She'd never used one before but she'd watched enough videos to make her pussy tingle just thinking about it.

"Look what we got you girls," Marion said, waving the silicon vibrator in her hand. "They cost us a pretty penny, so you better show us how thankful you are by cumming good and hard for us."

She walked around and handed out the battery-operated cocks. Some of them got pink, some of them purple, and some of them bright blue. Marion handed Lana a purple one.

"Put on a good show for us, Legacy," she winked and she moved on to another girl.

Lana didn't reply as she took her vibrator from the older sister. She took a good look at it, being able to already tell that it was going to do some wonders on her sensitive box. It was smooth and slightly curved which meant it would caress every crevice of her cunt and hit her G-spot perfectly.

"Ok, pledges," Aurora said. "Don't keep me waiting."

Lana resumed her position on her back, which was her most comfortable for masturbating. She placed the head of the vibrator at her pussy lips and started rubbing it up and down along her slit, letting the moisture from her previous orgasm lubricate the handheld machine. In just a few seconds, it was slippery like how she wanted it. She positioned it at her hole and pushed in slowly, opening herself up to its girth and length. Her breathing quicken as she felt herself become adequately filled and she knew that she wouldn't last long.

Fumbling with her finger, she found the switch and the toy whirred to life inside of her.

"Ohhh, fuuuuck," Lana gasped.

Her pussy pulsed around the machine as it vibrated inside of her and the conflicting feelings sent her wild. She shut her eyes and she lifted her feet off the floor and the vibrator slid deeper into her and bottomed out. It felt like it consumed her whole body as the rabbit ears buzzed on her tender clit. Her hips began bucking as she thrust the vibrator in and out of herself, strangled moans leaving her gaping lips with each insertion. She rode the machine with zest, picturing all the eyes on her. She squirmed and her knees buckled as a chesty scream left her throat. It was as though her entire body had gotten an electric shock, her back arching off the floor as she felt her pulsating hole gush.

Her joints were locked which forced her to ride out the mind-numbing orgasm, every part of her body from toes to her shoulders feeling tight. She finally sucked in air, slumped her back flat on the carpeted floor and pulled out the vibrator, giving her raw pussy a break. Lana could feel all the moisture in between her thighs and it was unbelievably slippery. She had never been so wet in her young life.

"Brava!" Esther clapped. "I'm impressed with you, girls."

Lana realized then that they were all done. She was not surprised that they hadn't lasted long the second time around; these vibrators were sinful. The whole room smelled like fresh, wet pussy and girl cum and Lana didn't realize what a wonderfully heady scent it was until now.

"Ok, fun's over. Get up, pledges," Aurora said.

Lana didn't know where she got the energy since her body felt boneless but she sat up, taking in the view of her president. She wasn't sure if she was seeing things or if it was the dimmed lighting playing tricks on her eyes, but she swore she a red blush had come over Aurora's cheeks. Lana wondered which girl was responsible for the reaction and she was shocked to realize she hoped that it was her.

"Didn't you all enjoy that?" Esther said. "Thank your president for the gifts!"

The room echoed with a mumbled chorus of thanks and thank you's.

"Don't make me repeat myself," the treasurer warned. "I said thank your president. And sound like you mean it!"

"Thank you, Sister DiMarco!" came a better reply.

"You're welcome, girls," Aurora smirked.

She stood up.

"Tonight's been a success. You pledges have inspired to go have my own fun. After that, I'm going to decide who I want to see for the next round of the selection process. Goodnight, pledges."

Lana watched in awe as Aurora exited the lounge. Marion then told them that they had three minutes to dress and leave and anyone who was a single second overtime would be disqualified from selection. Lana was glad then that she didn't have a bra, cause God knew she was already anticipating the second round of the selection process. If this was what the first night held, she was sure everything after it would blow her young mind. She grabbed her coat from the rack and walked into the cold night, her heart beating with conviction.

Whatever happened, Lana would become a Sigma Kappa Pi sister or she would die trying.

12