The Legacy Pledge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana whimpered at the stimulation and ground her body against Marion's feeling the silk of her gown against her skin. Her concentration left her mouth and Lana realized that she wanted to taste every part of her, kissing her way down Marion's neck. The older girl was compliant as she pulled the belt of her slippery pink gown and the smooth material melted away from her body and pooled around her waist.

Lana groaned as she was rewarded by seeing the first pair of breasts that weren't hers. Well, the first pair live and close enough for her touch, at least. But she couldn't touch them. Her fingers flexed agitatedly as she took in Marion's large, heavy breasts that were at least a D-cup. They were creamy alabaster like the rest of Marion's body and topped off this dusky pink nipples. Lana had never understood the allure that guys had about sucking breasts until she was eye-level with Marion's. Her own full lips latched onto the right, hardened bud and sucked, enjoying the soft feeling in her mouth more than she thought she ever would. She opened her mouth wider as she tried to fit as much of it as she could, all the while alternating between lapping the sensitive nipple with her tongue and sucking the milky skin.

She moved onto the other breast and was compensated with the sexiest moan she had ever heard leave Marion's lips. Lana looked up momentarily and saw that the girl's eyes were closed in pleasure, her one hand tweaking her neglected nipple and the other rubbing her pussy through the folds of her gown. Lana wished so much that she could use her hands so she could touch as much of Marion as she pleased, but she remained a good girl and suckled on her tit was fervor.

"Oh, fuck, Legacy, you got me so wet," Marion moaned. "I need to cum. Lick my pussy now."

Lana didn't need to be told twice and she got off the couch and kneeled ardently at Marion's feet. Marion made quick work of her gown, leaving herself completely naked save for a thin silver pendant with the initial M hanging around her neck and her fluffy high-heels. She opened her legs and Lana involuntarily licked her lips as she took in the most beautiful sight she had ever seen. Marion's pussy was bare and smooth, her paleness highlighting the pink slit in between the puffy lips. There was the obvious sign of her arousal as she glistened with pussy juice in front of Lana's eyes, the engorged clit peaking from its hood.

"What are you waiting for," Marion barked.

Lana snapped out of her mesmerized state and settled in between Marion's creamy, curvy thighs as she took in the smell of another girl's aroused and wet cunt for the first time. The scent was heady and it made Lana throb with need. She was feeling more sexually frustrated than she ever had, unable to touch herself to get off, and used said frustration to go to town on Marion's pussy.

Like a cat, Lana stretched out her tongue and slowly, painstakingly licked Marion's juicy slit from her hole to her clit. She repeated the motion a few more times, picking up speed only a little bit as she steadily lapped away at the length of her big sister's pussy. Imitating what she had done while they were kissing, Lana latched her mouth onto Marion's cunt and began sucking on her clit and her tongue simultaneously undulated against the sensitive bud.

"Holy shiiiiit," Marion moaned as she bucked against Lana's mouth.

It only served to encourage the young girl more are as she pressed her tongue against Marion's clit, and slowly slid it down to her tight pink hole, thrusting her tongue in and out as fast as it would go, making Marion squirm. Lana then proceeded to lick around the slippery clit in circles, first clockwise, then anti-clockwise. She imagined everything she had ever wanted done to her pussy and did it as best she could on Marion. As lightly as she could, nibbled the swollen clit with her blunt teeth and it was Marion's undoing. The redhead's eyes rolled back into her head as she rode the freshman's face, one hand buried deep in Lana's brown waves, locking her face into her pussy and the other groping her own breast.

Lana welcomed the orgasm, lapping away at any and all the slippery girl cum that left Marion's body, her own pussy pulsating and burning at the delicious taste. Marion shuddered for what seemed like a full minute before she slumped against the settee and her thighs' grip around Lana loosened. The eighteen-year-old reemerged from in between the older girl's thighs, her hair a mess and lips and chin wet and glistening with Marion's cum. Her eyes were locked with Marion's as she slowly licked her lips, letting out her own moan at the exotic yet pleasant taste.

Marion was panting as she took in Lana's seemingly innocent face that was covered with her jizz. She preferred dick any day but she'd be damned if a guy ever ate her out better than a girl. She had had her fair share of experimenting but this Lana chick had given her one of the best orgasms she had ever received from oral sex. She shuddered to think what would have happened if she had been allowed to use her hands. She probably would've squirted and ruined the fucking couch.

"Jesus fuck, Legacy, where did you learn how to do that?" Marion panted. "Are you sure you aren't a rug muncher?"

"No!" Lana shook her head. "I just did what I thought you wanted."

"You made me cum quicker than anyone here!"

That's when Lana turned around and remembered that her and Marion were not on their own. She took in the scene of naked sisters in various positions as the fully-clothed pledges ate them out. She was quick to find Freddie, who was lying flat on the floor on her stomach with Clarissa's legs wrapped over her shoulders. The slim, freckled girl seemed to be enjoying herself as she eyes were closed and she moaned, moving her hips to ride Freddie's mouth as she had both her tits in a tight squeeze in her hands. Lana turned back to Marion.

"Do you want me to do it again?" she asked.

She was still kneeling on the floor, looking up the older girl for further instructions.

"Fuck no, that was enough," Marion said lightly. "Get yourself cleaned up. You've got my cum all over you. The bathroom is down the hall, first right."

"Yes, Sister Boullard," Lana nodded before she got up.

She made her way to the bathroom, the whole time her heart beating super fast. She could feel the slickness between her own thighs as she walked and she knew that her panties would be soaked. She got to the bathroom and shut the door behind her. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, Lana looked at how obvious it was that she had just done something sexual. She was so fucking horny her own reflection was making her ache. Opening the faucet, she got some water in her cupped hands and washed her face. She pulled the hand towel from its hook and wiped herself dry. She was silent for a while, and even from the bathroom, she could hear the soft moans and whimpers of the sorority sisters getting their pussies fervidly eaten out by the younger, submissive pledges.

'Fuck it, I'm here already,' Lana thought as she hiked up her skirt and leaned against the basin. She slipped her hand into the damp crotch of her panties and let out a sigh as she cupped her own warmth. She closed her eyes as she began rubbing her painfully swollen clit, the sound of sex outside the door egging her on. She bit her own lip to stay silent, and concentrated on the throbbing of her pussy and how an electric wave would wash over her with every rub.

"I thought I made it clear: no hands, Legacy."

Lana's eyes shot open and she was looking straight at Aurora. She had been too engrossed in pleasuring herself to hear the door open and now she knew they'd be a price to pay. She quickly took her hand out her underpants.

"Sister DiMarco, I-I don't know what came over me. I-l-" Lana stammered, trying to fish for a reason to not get kicked out on the spot.

"I'm disappointed in you," Aurora said, her gaze steely. "I thought you knew how to follow the rules."

"I do, Sister DiMarco, I do!" Lana insisted, hoping that her eyes weren't getting teary. "I just slipped up, it won't happen again, I swear!"

"No need to get hysterical," Aurora said plainly. "It's not your fault. I don't know why Marion let you go. Me? I would've given that mouth of yours a second ride."

Lana's eyes were round as saucers. She opened her mouth to say something, but was stopped by Aurora's lips crashing against hers. She didn't fight it and instead entered in a duel as she her tongue rubbed fervently against the current object of her desires, her lips sucking and licking Aurora's deliciously full ones. She wanted with all her might to grab the leggy blonde's pert ass and squeeze it to see if it felt like how she imagined, but she kept her hands to herself.

Aurora, on the other hand, didn't have that restriction and Lana's eyes opened as she felt a hand slip into her panties and cup her weeping pussy. She moaned into Aurora's mouth, mentally begging the girl to rub her clit. Instead, the older girl slipped two fingers into Lana's seeping entrance and the teenager's knees buckled, making her hold onto the basin behind her to stay up. Aurora starting fucking her slowly, curving her fingers every time she bottomed out inside Lana, causing the brunette to whimper with need. She could feel her cunt getting tighter and tingling as she got close to cumming, but suddenly Aurora pulled away.

"You still taste like Marion," she smirked. Lana's eyelids were droopy and she was panting as she watched Aurora take her two fingers that were glistening with her juices, and place them in between her sinfully fully lips before sucking and licking them clean. "Hmm, but I think I like the taste of you better, Legacy."

Lana was a mess. She wanted to beg Aurora to either finish what she had started or to give her the permission to finish herself off. The president did neither. She looked at Lana and smiled.

"You wanna cum, don't you, Lana?" It was posed like a question, but it was a statement. "Well you can't. Not tonight. I won't let you. Maybe next time, if you follow the rules, we'll see."

With that, she turned around and walked out the bathroom, leaving Lana as a sexually frustrated mess. She knew she should hate the girl. Heck, she probably drop out this dump sorority thing right now! But she also knew the decision wasn't hers to make at this point. Aurora DiMarco had her, and she had her good.

12