The Legal Problem: Jason Joins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cocput
cocput
7 Followers

"Jason, take some time to think about it. Then call and tell me about what you think. I want to be the first person to know, no matter what you decide."

I drove to the farm house. I called Alan, and told him to get to a secure place and call me back. I waited for about an hour for his call.

Jason called me first.

"Bob, I have another question."

"Shoot."

"Are you okay with Mom and me?"

"Think of what happened yesterday, and then tell me what you feel. Of course, I am. It's not like she is cheating on me with another man."

"I am not asking like that. Do you feel that I am a pervert or something?"

"No matter what you do, I will always stand by your decisions. You are in love, so don't bring unwanted words into your mind. Jason, I will always accept the decisions that you take in your life. I may not agree with some of them, but I will be with you."

"I will take care of Mom today."

It seemed that all he wanted was a little reassurance. I hung up the phone and waited for Alan to call.

After about half an hour, his call came. I spent the next one hour explaining to Alan everything that happened in the last four days. I told him about Jason and Carla. Then I told him my plan. Finally, I asked him, "So, what do you think?"

Alan took his time to run through the possibilities before he responded, "Yes. It sounds a bit crazy, but definitely, yes. A man can love two women equally. Have you told this to Carla?"

"Not yet. The last four days have been very fast for her too. I am waiting for her to figure things out. She is very smart. She knew a lot about Sara, even before I told her anything. She might already have sensed it by now, but she will articulate it soon. Three more things are needed for the plan to work though."

"I think I can help you with one. Don't talk about any of this to anyone else till I come and meet you on Saturday."

"I haven't understood one thing with her. What is this sleeping position all about?"

"It is less than 48 hours since you two opened up. I think she is feeling a bit insecure." The apprehension that was hidden in Alan's words soon surfaced. "My personal opinion is still to stop right now. Don't go ahead with your plan. If this plan fails, you will never be able to get Carla back."

"My plan depends on Carla. So when she hears this, if she doesn't accept it then the current status will remain."

"We will meet tomorrow."

That went well. Surprisingly, Alan's doubts reassured me that I would succeed.

*****

Carla was surprised to see me back so early. It seemed Jason called her. He told her that if she needed anything, she should call him. I talked to her about the office and briefly about my conversation with Jason.

"Alan will be coming tomorrow, and we should get one guest room ready, just in case." I didn't want her to talk about Alan's visit. "Did I tell you that you look beautiful today?"

"Bob, tell me about Jason. Will he be my lover or my son now?"

"He will be what you want him to be. Only yesterday, you confessed to each other. The next time he has a hard-on, he will not be coming searching for your ass. In my case, things were not going this fast. Since things really started heating up, there was a six month gap before I could approach Sara as my own. These are very complicated relationships."

"Now that you took her name, what am I supposed to do if she turns up at the door?"

I needed to get back to work; otherwise we will lose a valuable client. But I had to calm her down too.

"Come and sit on my lap," I said.

I moved to the couch, and made her sit near me. I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. Then I lifted her skirt up. She was not wearing anything underneath. I lifted her, and made her sit on my lap. I waited till my cock was fully inside her. She felt relaxed sitting on me like that. Then I asked her, "What do you feel you should do, if Sara knocks on the door?"

I pressed her closer to me, and then waited for her answer. After a while she said, "As long as she doesn't make any claims, either as a sister or your lover, I think I will do nothing. If she makes either claim, then I will throw her out."

"I don't care what you do. Until you are pregnant with my child, I don't want to be with her."

"So that is what this probation period is about?"

"Yes. What did you think it was?"

"I thought you wanted both Jason and me to think about our relationship."

"That too, but you have to be out of pills soon, so that I can worry about what is important for our life."

"If Sara wants to be part of your life?"

"She will wait till you approve. I never asked whether you wanted us to have a baby or not. So do you?"

"You should not have asked me that question. Jason is the symbol of my love for Rod. I need a symbol for you too."

"Listen, I really need to sit and work." My mind was still on the backlog.

"Make love to me, and then you can go to work."

"Ok. But first I'll need a shower." I really needed to start, but she was persistent with her demands as usual.

I went upstairs to take a shower. I was about to come out, when Carla came in. I pulled by her hands and took her to my working chair. I sat down and made her sit on my cock. She was horny.

Instead of directly fucking her, I opened my emails and started reading them, while she was slowly riding my cock. I let her wait for me to start, checking how long she would take before she would start demanding. We were doing this gentle routine for almost half an hour. The list of emails to be read was over. I pushed her away and laid on my back. I put her on top of me, entered her, and started rocking for a while. Then I threw her on the bed and power fucked her till she came. Satisfied, she went downstairs.

*****

I was sitting non-stop for another six hours, before I felt the need for a break. I called Jason and Carla to come to bed.

"Now is the time for my show. Carla, tell him what we did today, and I want him to do the exact same thing for the first round."

I put the laptop on my lap and continued working till the show was almost half-way through. There is nothing like watching a sex scene play in front of you, when you are working. It was nice to see Carla lying on top of her son. He was rocking her with just hip movements initially. Their lips were locked together in a single long drawn out kiss. I could feel the pleasure built within her. She started moaning. As the sounds grew louder, I couldn't concentrate on my work.

It was the way he flipped her over that truly amazed me. He simply lifted himself up to a sitting position. At the same time, he lifted her up by about a foot, and he spun her to the side, so that her head was pointing towards me. Then he started pounding his mother like there was no tomorrow. All the while Carla was screaming a whole array of words. I could decipher only 'fuck' and 'mom' and nothing else. She was screaming when she reached her orgasm.

She sucked me off after that. Then Jason took her by her hand and led her downstairs. I could sense that their lust was not over. I had too much work pending. I would hear the story from Carla later.

In the next eighteen hours, I had taken a break only three times. Carla brought me food. While we were eating, she described what Jason and her did downstairs. Half the time I listened to what she was saying. After food, she sucked me off. Her talk motivated me to finish things fast.

When I got downstairs after finishing my work, I found Jason exploring her body while she was sitting in a chair. Carla was calling him insatiable. He had started with kissing his mother from her toe to her pussy. He was exploring her body with his tongue. My approach broke her concentration and she looked at me. I signalled her to keep silent and sat down on the stairs. His tongue finally reached her love pot, and he started licking her pussy like a hungry dog. Carla's eyes were on me the whole time, and my eyes were on Jason's tongue. Soon she was whimpering. Jason was now licking faster and faster. His tongue was now over her clit only. Within a minute she came.

"Mom, you came very fast."

Following the look at Carla's face, Jason saw me. I nodded my approval. I walked towards them and sat down in the couch, and asked her to sit with me. I looked at Jason, and said, "Privacy." He collected his clothes from the floor, put them on and said that he will be back in an hour.

Once he left, Carla's eyes were still on the door. "Carla, don't worry. I know that he has some work to take care of."

"Robby, how do you know that? Are you two hiding something from me?"

I looked tenderly at her. "Honey, I cannot lie to you, and yet I cannot tell the truth to you now. I will tell you when the time is right. Trust me."

"So what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

"I talked to Alan yesterday. He will be coming here. I don't know whether he will stay here or not. But I am betting that we will have a guest today."

I had already told her that. She kept waiting for me to continue.

"What if Sara came here today?"

"So," she replied, "you are expecting her to come with Alan."

I nodded my head. Her eyes were welling up.

"Is this all about Sara?"

"I will tell you soon. That's what I wanted to talk to Alan about. I am confused, and Alan is confusing me even more. You make me feel secure."

She came near me. Her head was on my chest. After some time, she asked, "Robby, in which room do you want Sara to stay?"

I was shocked by that question. All I could mutter was, "I don't know." She only smiled at my response. We sat there in each other's arms. She did make me feel safe, secure.

It was Alan's phone that broke the silence. Carla answered it, putting on the speaker phone, "Alan, you are on speaker."

Hearing Carla's voice, Alan gave a very short response, "One down, two to go." Then he hung up.

She looked at me, and then got up to dress. I pulled her down.

"You are wet, right?"

"Robbie, what do you think Jason made me?"

"Time for today's quota."

She came and sat on my cock, pushing it fully inside her. This had sort of become a habit now. She started bouncing up and down. But I put a hand on her shoulder, and she slowed down to gentle grinding. She turned her head and we kissed.

When we broke our kiss, she asked, "So you want Sara to see us like this?"

The question surprised me, but I didn't have to answer her. We soon heard a car stop in front of our house. As soon as we heard that, we started raising our pace steadily. Finally, when we heard a knock, I stood up with my cock still drilled in her pussy. We positioned ourselves so that if someone opened the front door, they would find me entering Carla from behind her. My hands were holding both her breasts and squeezing them. And she was meeting my every thrust.

Carla was yelling at me, "press my breasts... like that... oh yeah... fuck me... hard... hard...."

Her voice was interlaced with the slapping sound of my hip hitting her ass cheeks. I was really focused on her alone by then. If she hadn't jerked her head towards the door, I would not have known that someone had opened the door. I screamed at her between the thrusts, "Carla ... straight."

I was going hard and fast on her. She was whimpering soon. Then I pushed her away from me, and towards the floor. She was on her back, and had spread her legs apart for me.

"Fuck me," she was demanding as I saw her eyes get filled with lust.

My cock went straight into her pussy and bottomed out. I was fucking her as fast and hard as I could. It was like the first time we fucked. But this time we lasted for less than a minute.

Once we had both cum and finished our after fuck kiss, Carla asked the person standing on the door, "Who are you? What do you want?"

I turned my head to the door, and saw Sara staring at us. Though my mind was reeling with all the things that I had done with my sister, I turned my head away from her and looked at the other woman I loved. Carla's presence was reassuring, keeping me from breaking down. I buried my head between Carla's breasts. I only heard voices for the next few minutes.

"Hi," I heard Sara's voice. "I am Bobby's sister. We talked over the phone earlier."

"I don't know of any Bobby's sister. Do you know, honey?" Carla asked me. I shook my head between her breasts. "Did you come to the right address?"

Sara's sound felt miserable. "I am Sara Miller. I am talking to Carla Smith, right?"

"You can call me that, if you want. Are you the Sara that broke my husband's heart?"

Carla was definitely getting agitated. I could feel her heart pound hard. I took my face away from her breasts. By instinct, I took a quick glance at Sara. What I saw made me feel very sad. My sister's eyes were filled with tears, and all my heart wanted to do was to go to her and console her. I must have responded somehow. I felt Carla pulling me closer to her.

Sara said at last, "I didn't know that you were married...." She was struggling to keep her voices and thoughts coherent. My sister continued, "I just wanted to meet Bobby.... I mean, Robert, before the marriage."

"Well, the ceremony is not yet over. So you can meet him, if you want." Carla said.

I immediately responded, "I do not want to meet her. I am happy with you."

Sara was crying then. Carla pushed me away from her. Then she walked over to Sara, and consoled her.

"shh... shh... don't cry." I didn't understand what Carla was doing by consoling my sister with those words. "You must be tired from your journey," she continued. "Whatever it is, we can talk later."

With those words, she led my sister to the first floor. I just stay put. Once the two women were out of sight, I reached for my phone and called Jason.

"Jason, is everything ready?"

"Bob, a few more things are left. Are you in hurry or something?"

"Yes... the marriage cannot delay. How long do you need?"

I heard him talking to someone on the other end. He finally said, "Bob, what about tomorrow at 11?"

"Fine, I will tell Carla."

I ended the call and then called Mark.

"Mark, we will have the marriage tomorrow at 11."

"So Alan was right. Ok, we can meet directly in church. "

"No, Mark. You come with the minister at 10 sharp here. Marriage is not in the church. And if Alan is still with you, ask him to pick me up for dinner."

"Bob, did you get the wedding dress?"

"No, I thought Alan was taking care of the entire wedding."

"Ok, Bob. I will talk to him."

By the time, I hung up the phone. Carla was coming down the stairs. "I asked her to stay here till the marriage", she said calmly.

"She cannot stay here. I don't want her to ruin our marriage. You don't know her." My voice was faltering.

She came closer to me and hugged me. Her body pressed against me had a soothing effect. I remembered what I had to say, and said, "You are going to be my wife at 11."

She teased me with a smile, and asked, "So this is how you propose to a woman?"

Her smile disarmed me.

"Carla, you know what happened when I last proposed. That's why I don't want to propose to you."

"Are you afraid that I will reject you too?"

My eyes were filled with tears then. The old memories were flooding back, and Sara's presence in the same house was not helping.

"Oh... Robby, I was just teasing you. I will never leave your side. But, I want you to propose to me in front of Mark and Jason. That is important to me. And don't worry, I will say yes."

"You want to stage it?"

"Yes... and it is going to happen here in another hour. I called Mark to come here with my son. You will propose to me in front of them. I will say yes. Then you will say the time and place. I will play my part well, and you should play your part."

"I had called Mark, and he didn't say anything."

"He won't. He is a very close friend of mine." I realized then that it was Carla who told Mark about us getting married, and not Alan.

"But, why?"

"Listen, Mark knows that you haven't proposed to me yet. We told the Jason problem to him, right. And I also need to tell my son that we are getting married tomorrow." I could sense her say in her mind, And this is the only way I can do it.

"I am still uncomfortable with her in this house today."

"Robby, don't worry. I promised you that I will not let you get hurt. I will take care. Now, let's go to our room." She led me to our room holding my dick.

By the time, we reached the first floor, I was rock hard. She was squeezing my cock and giggling, and that had diverted my attention away from everything else. When we reached my room, she turned and asked me,

"But do you have a ring to propose to me?"

I thought about it and I took her near my traveling bag. There was only one thing that I had never taken out for the past four years. I took it out, and gave it to her. She touched it.

"This is what you used earlier?"

"Yes."

"Then you will give this to me. I want to feel genuinely surprised, so I don't want to see what is inside this."

She then dragged me to the bed. For the next half an hour, her mouth was pressed against mine, and my cock was inside her pussy, and she never made me think of anything other than that. She was doing all the work. She would slam herself against my cock hard. Then she would slow to a gentle rocking motion. She would take short rests. But during that time, her pussy muscles would be working on my cock. She was bringing me close. I observed that she was looking at the clock with corner of her eyes after every few minutes. Then she suddenly screamed, "Fuck me hard now.... make me cum..."

I turned myself into a sex maniac, ramming hard into her. My mind was filled with only one thing; the feeling of her pussy clenching my cock as I was driving it into her. I was so excited that I came inside her fast. As I was spurting my sperm into her, she started cumming. Her pussy was milking me with all its might. When I felt completely drained, she whispered, "Sleeping pose."

My limp cock was between her ass cracks, and as her back was pressed against my chest.

"I need you to be up fast and fuck my ass now," she whispered.

"My cock is too thick for your ass hole," I responded.

She continued cooing, "Yes... Robby... I saw you when you were fucking my ass... you loved it... especially when it was waiting open for you... dip your finger into my ass and see what is waiting for you..."

Her talking had a definite effect on my cock. I placed my semi-erect cock into the entrance of her asshole.

"Robby... you know how I like that cock of yours in my ass... enter me ... now..."

My cock was lubricated with her pussy juice. I pushed my growing cock into her tight ass hole. I didn't know when she did it, but she had also put a large amount of lubricant in her ass hole. I slid in with a little effort. By the time I was fully inside that heavenly hole, my cock was so hard that I thought my cock would explode.

"Nibble my neck, as you fuck me hard."

My cock started moving on its own accord. The occasional panting sound was the only evidence that I was fucking hard.

"Robby... cock ... nice ... on mirror...." She was munching words trying to tell me how we looked on those mirrors.

I took a brief glance up, trying to make out what she saw. The heavy pounding I was giving her was blurring my vision. The thought of Sara in the first floor briefly went through my head. I saw a fleeting glimpse of someone behind me. But, right then, I didn't care what was happening around me. The only thing in my mind was to push my cock as hard into Carla's ass as possible, as I felt her ass muscles clench my cock. The tightness of her ass briskly pushed me towards the brink. The next few moments were a blur, but all I can remember is that it was one of the best orgasms I had ever had.

cocput
cocput
7 Followers