The Legend Of Firehose Tucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who invited him?" I asked.

"I bet it was Beth. It makes sense. I think she was after him. I wonder what she was doing with her hands under the table?"

"I got off a little earlier tonight, so when I got here I couldn't find you. Barry told me he had not seen you or Freddy for awhile. I heard these two guys say they saw Freddy take a really hot babe to his room. I thought it was you."

"Honey, I had gone with Sara Jenkins to her room to get some old yearbooks. We stayed there a little while looking through them. I didn't want to see myself, but it was fun to see how good some people looked then, and now not so good." She said.

"I got a call that the Marriott had your room. I thought you rented it to be with Freddy. You never told me about it. I know now why you did it. I'm sorry baby. I jumped to a lot of conclusions, when I should have just trusted you. It's just that I love you so much, and the thought of you fucking Firehose Tucker made me feel so inadequate. Please forgive me for doubting you."

"If anything, I think it shows that you care enough about me to be concerned. I can see where you might have misunderstood the situation. Maybe Barry should have been a little more vigilant, like you." She said.

"I still should have just asked you. I guess I have read too many of those Literotica stories about Loving Wives, and just assumed the worse." I said.

She just laughed and gave me a big kiss and hug.

"Let me tell you something Doug. Do you remember when we first met? I was fat, and unattractive."

"No, you were overweight, but very attractive." I corrected her.

"See, that's what I mean. You saw the real me. You saw behind the fat. You asked me out in spite of the fact that no one else saw me as attractive. Then you helped me get where I am today. I owe you everything baby. I would not be here without you. Freddy didn't do what you did. No one in my class did. You believed in me, and here I am married to the most wonderful man in the world. There is no one, and I mean no one, who could ever replace you."

What could I say. I loved this woman with all my heart. All I could do was take her in my arms and kiss her deeply.

"Now that we have that straightened out, I want to tell you that there are two reasons I wanted to come tonight. One was to show all these people how I have changed. It's funny, I was fat, but now I look good. Many of these people looked good in high school, and now they are fat. The very ones who made fun of me, now are fat and ugly." She said.

"And what was the other reason Ann?" I asked.

"The second reason was to show these people what an awesome husband I have. My husband is not only a handsome, good looking man, he is a highly decorated first responder. I am so proud of you honey, and now I want to go introduce you to everyone." She said.

I offered my arm and said, "I would be honored to accompany you to the Ball my dear." I said.

"Before we go, I have one more surprise for you." She said.

She lifted up that slinky little dress if hers, and she had on this little thong

pair of panties underneath. She turned around and shook her cute little ass at me. I immediately went hard. I tried to grab her ass, but she turned around and shook her finger at me.

"Not yet there Thunderstick. We have some partying to do first." She said.

"Thunderstick?" I asked.

"Thunderstick is my new name for my friend down there. I don't need a Firehose, because I have Thunderstick." She said.

"Well Thunderstick is pretty excited after seeing that little thong on you." I said.

"Don't worry, Thunderstick will get his turn tonight. Right now, I want to go show off my husband to all my classmates." She said.

We went back to the party. We drank, we danced, and we had a great time. Ann took me around and introduced me to all her classmates. We never did see Barry and Beth again that night. We actually never saw Freddy either.

When the music stopped at midnight, we headed back to our room. As we were leaving the banquet room she whispered to me, "you can start your boner now. I want Thunderstick to be ready, willing, and able, as soon as we get to our room."

Needless to say, he was all that in the elevator. In fact, if that other couple had not been in the elevator, he would have had Ann's lips around him right there.

Now I'm going to leave it to your imagination to figure out what we did in that room. I will tell you it was one of the best nights of lovemaking we ever had. The alcohol, the events of the night, and the love we felt for each other combined to make it one special night. I will tell you you that my cock, and her pussy, were pretty sore when we had breakfast the next morning.

Beth and Barry tried to stay together, but Barry's confidence as a man had been destroyed when he saw Beth with Firehose. He knew he could never compete with that, and was sure Beth did not want him.

They tried counseling to no avail. Beth felt terrible about the whole incident, and knows she made a mistake that could not be corrected. It was actually pretty sad for both of them.

Barry eventually filed for divorce, and moved away. He felt he could never show his face again in our city. Beth still lives next door to us, and Ann talks to her, but not as much as she used to.

Word got around about Beth and Freddy, so most guys shy away from her.

She doesn't date much. How could any man hope to satisfy her knowing she had been with Firehose.

We also never saw or heard anything from Firehose again, so I really don't know what happened to him. I know he and Beth never saw each other again.

As for Ann and me? We are doing great. Her favorite thing now is to crawl in bed with me at night, and on occasion ask, "Can Thunderstick please come out to play?"

Of course, he does.

12