The Legend of Kara Khal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sleep now," he whispered, patting her rear with an affection that was wholly unexpected, before turning away to dress himself and resume his watch under the cold night sky.

The sensation of warmth and fullness stayed with her as she made her way back to her makeshift bed. Grun's seed was smeared on her upper thighs and she wiped it away carefully, bringing it to her lips to savor its bitter taste.

As she settled back under her blankets, she became aware of movement to her right. She glanced across at Briz and, in the weak moonlight, saw that he was grinning at her stupidly, lasciviously. She stuck her tongue out at him - a curiously human gesture, but one that seemed appropriate under the circumstances. Briz chuckled softly to himself and rolled over.

It wasn't long before Greveshka, sated and suffused with a warmth that came from more than just the physical exertions she had indulged in, fell into a deep and pleasant sleep.

12