The Legend of Kara Khal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh..." Charlotte let loose a deep, throaty moan as N'Gano slid his manhood deeper into her. She thrust against him, writhed and wriggled, while he remained relatively still, the eye of a storm around which her desperate wildness raged. Her brow and lip glistened with perspiration; her breasts, small and pleasingly round, heaved and quivered. Her head jerked this way and that and the curled wisps of hair that had escaped their ties were plastered to her cheek and forehead. The atmosphere of the chamber was suddenly close and heavy. Alysandre deftly undid the clasp at her shoulder and her dress, an elegant one hundred and twenty crowns from the Duchess of Ardonne's own couturier, slithered down her body to the marble floor.

"Hold steady, N'Gano," she whispered. This was a prayer more than a command. N'Gano knew what he was doing and had no need of her instruction. He had, after all, dealt with situations like this before.

Well, not quite like this, conceded Alysandre.

She stepped out of the dress and glanced back at the scribe, who was staring in her direction, quill poised, above a page of virgin vellum, a look that was part concern and part lust on her face.

"Start writing!" Alysandre commanded and then, without a backward glance, returned to the two lovers.

N'Gano's face was impassive, but Alysandre could tell by the set of his shoulders and his clenched, exquisitely sculpted buttocks that he was feeling the strain of being the focus for Charlotte's lust. Even as she watched, the maidservant thrust her sex up at N'Gano in an effort to impale herself still deeper on his engorged manhood, and the southerner gasped as Charlotte ground herself against him, gripping his forearms with her hands for support.

"Ohhhhh..." The moaning was becoming more guttural, more animalistic. Alysandre paused, thinking. That there was something big in the etherium was clear. Some event had made itself known, had emerged from the dark seas of possibility to become a likelihood, perhaps even a certainty. Charlotte should have been able to detect it and stand - or float - aloof from it; she should have been able to observe it, study it, report back on it prior to Alysandre attempting contact with it herself. But that had not happened. Instead, Charlotte had been snared by the thing - and with a speed that was actually rather alarming.

"Fuck me!" Charlotte's eyes were blazing with lust, her mouth twisted into a snarl. "Fuck me, damn you!"

Still N'Gano held his cock steady, but he shifted his weight in order to allow his hand free access to her breasts again. Almost idly, he took a pink nipple between his thumb and forefinger and rolled it, twisting it this way and that. Charlotte gasped and smiled.

"Oh, fuck... Oh, fuck, yes."

N'Gano glanced across at Alysandre; there was a hint of pleading behind his calm gaze.

Alysandre knelt next to her maidservant. A part of her wanted nothing more than to join with N'Gano in fucking the young woman, but she knew that would have to wait. There were more important considerations. She gripped Charlotte's jaw and turned her face towards her.

"Let go," she said softly.

The servant snarled once more, continued to grind herself against N'Gano's cock. "Fuck..." she gasped.

"Let go."

Charlotte's eyes clouded for a moment and Alysandre caught a glimpse of something monstrous flickering in their depths. The maidservant shuddered, trying to throw her head back; Alysandre tightened her grip.

"Let go!"

A delicate tracery of veins just under the pale skin of her upper body seemed to glow with a strange inner light. The sound that emanated from her throat was small and pathetic, a thin, wheedling, plaintive mewing.

"Please... help..." A deep shuddering, gulping breath. "Please... mistress..."

At her servant's appeal, something lurched within Alysandre - guilt tinged with... something else. Something profound, something vast, overwhelming. She tried to keep her voice steady, blinked back the pricking in her eyes.

"Let. Go."

She didn't want to lose Charlotte. Not like this. She didn't want to lose her to a monstrous portentous mass of ethereal energy that had chosen today of all days to manifest in the Empire's sphere of influence. From the moment Charlotte had made contact with the etherium, Alysandre had been probing, using her mind to gauge the shape and size of the thing that held her maidservant captive. Now she opened her mind wider, made herself vulnerable, took the feelings she had for Charlotte and held them out to the thing like bait on a line. Come and take it, she thought. Come and take my... love.

She bit her lip and stared down at Charlotte. Her grip became a little more tender. She bent her head down, brushing the servant's ear with her lips.

"Let go, my love. Let me take this burden..."

Her hand left the girl's jaw and fell to her breast; she stroked gently, tenderly, her fingers moving in delicate whorls and spirals.

"Please, Charlotte..."

Behind her, N'Gano grunted as the gyrations of Charlotte's hips slowed, became less savage, more sensuous. The scent of Charlotte's hair, of her sweat-streaked skin, filled her nostrils.

"I love you." Her heart pounded at the words, although her servant gave no indication that she had heard them. "I love you, Charlotte. Let me take this thing from you..."

The girl's mewing was a little creature trapped in the cage of her throat, struggling against its bars before fading into silence. She brought her hand up to caress her mistress' face. Alysandre drew back a little, caught her servant by the wrist, brought her palm to her lips, pressed her lips against it fiercely.

"Let me..."

"It is yours, my mistress," said Charlotte in a weary, but clear voice. Her eyes regained their focus as she turned to N'Gano and slumped back into her opulent chair. "Now, for the gods' sake, N'Gano, fuck me senseless!"

Alysandre sat back and watched the pair fuck for a few seconds. N'Gano's dark skin glistened, the muscles beneath it flexing and rippling as he finally began to move. It did not take him long to build up a regular brisk rhythm, his manhood, thick and ridged with prominent veins, sawing in and out of Charlotte's hungry cunt with a brutal efficiency. For her part, Charlotte was all sinuous movement and passion, her hands stroking at first his muscled chest and then his hips and then his buttocks and then fluttering at his face. Her eyes screwed tight in a delirium of pleasure and sensation.

For the first time in a long, long while, Alysandre felt a stab of jealousy. She scowled. That emotion was especially dangerous for one in her position. She leant forward, forced the sense of being excluded from her servants' lovemaking down, concentrated instead on the feelings for Charlotte she had only just acknowledged. Charlotte's body was juddering, partly with the sheer force of N'Gano's cock pounding into her, partly from the pleasure that was coursing through her veins.

In the etherium, the thing waited impatiently, sniffing at the spoor of her feelings for Charlotte, reaching tendrils of power out towards her. Well, it could wait a little longer.

Bowing her head as if in prayer, she kissed Charlotte with a passionate intensity that suddenly and quite violently flared within her. Even as N'Gano fucked her with great, powerful strokes, Alysandre rained kisses upon her forehead, her cheeks, her lips and her closed eyelids.

"I love you," she whispered. "I love you so much, Charlotte Stein. Watch over me..."

With one final lingering kiss on the maidservant's lips - a kiss to which she responded with an eagerness that made her heart leap - Alysandre withdrew and made her way to the richly upholstered couch in the centre of the chamber. Gracefully, she lowered herself onto it, placed her right hand between her legs and closed her eyes.

And was gone.

12