The Legend of the Grey Queen Ch. 01

Story Info
Earth's last hope is broken by a diminutive temptress.
3.7k words
4.45
37k
23
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 06/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is Mister Grey's first attempt at writing erotic fiction. This was written for the romantic interest in my life, so the general goal was to write something exciting for a woman, and I'd love to hear if I was successful. mister.grey@ymail.com is open and excited to hear comments, positive or otherwise. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I've enjoyed writing this.

Col. Drake hadn't given up hope when he was ordered to engage the Grey Queen – the greatest space pirate history had known – by himself. He hadn't given up hope when his own ship's shield dropped, or even when he was boarded by her infamous Iron Raiders. When they broke in the door to his quarters and bound him by the neck and wrists, he felt himself waver. But he knew something those Iron automatons didn't: his left arm was cybernetic, and there was a gun inside.

The Grey Queen and her ship, Oroboros, had wrought destruction and mayhem in every corner of Allied Space. The Oroboros was a one-ship armada, its technological superiority and armaments weren't understood in any capacity. Its shields had been witnessed to falter only a handful of times, and in those instances the entire ship had simply vanished, not cloaked – but vanished.

So the decision was made: the greatest hero of mankind would be sent on a suicide mission to kill the Grey Queen. The gun implanted into his wrist would kill her. She would certainly have him prostrated before her, to grovel for the life of his men, to see him broken and sealed into those metal shells, to become an Iron Raider himself – her evil would be gone, and Col. Drake might even make it out alive, might even see his wife's smile again, hold Vanessa against him and smell her hair.

Four Raiders escorted him, one holding the chain attached to his neck, dragging him through the labyrinthine halls of the Oroboros. Its spirals and circular construction made no more sense inside than out. The convoluted pathway split and rejoined seemingly without logic or even geometry. The metal walls were lined with twisting metal tubes, lacking any circuitry that should be present in a ship capable of interstellar travel. Down a distant corridor, he thought he heard the echoes of distant screaming. There was no time to linger. The massive door in front of him opened into the court of the Grey Queen.

The room was enormous – the ceiling vaulted hundreds of feet above him; the metal floor disappeared over curves at the edge of his vision. The chain around his necked jerked him forward. His palms were slick with sweat and perspiration slid down his forehead into his eyes. There was no one and nothing in the room except for himself and the Raiders.

"Where are we going?" he said aloud, not expecting a response. One of the Raiders shoved him from behind, and he was barely able to catch himself with his manacled hands, just stopping his face from slamming into the cold, metal floor. Disoriented, he rose to his feet to find the four Raiders leaving the room, the huge gate sliding shut behind him. He stood confused for a moment before reality snapped back to him, and he began working furiously to undo the manacles locking his wrist together. If he couldn't get them open, it would be impossible to free the gun from his cybernetic arm. As he felt them loosen, a rumbling came from deep beneath him.

A hole began to form in the floor, a hundred yards ahead of him. Two twisting, metal spires rose from the ground, and as their length escaped the dark beneath, the back of an enormous throne emerged, the polished steel wrapped in gnarled, metal spikes. He stared in amazement as she rose, seated on her shining throne: the Grey Queen.

She was not the enormous, sinewy warrior he had expected, but small, sylvan, curved. Her short, oak-colored hair was styled into tiny spikes, rising away from her narrow face and deep blue eyes. Her broad, dark lips curled into the faintest smile, and the Colonel nearly gasped as her shoulders breached the darkness.

Her chest was only covered in a leather 'X'. Two bands of leather stretch from her shoulders to her hips – she was totally exposed. Drake's jaw went slack as he saw the pale skin of her breasts: small and round, her perfect, pink areolas ending in tiny, stiff nipples. Her taut belly lead down to the top of a leather garter belt and panties that held up a pair of tall, black boots. She reclined on the throne with her legs spread wide and a single finger tracing the contours of her jaw, her neck, and then her clavicle. "Come to me, Hero. Walk to your Queen."

Drake swallowed and took a step towards her. He worked to settle himself, trying to ignore the movement in his pants. He was a married man who had a job to do, and his situation couldn't be much better. They were alone, she was unarmed, and he had figured out the manacles, which were much less sophisticated than Allied cuffs. He'd escaped from far worse and figured he could have his gun drawn and fired within a second – he was Col. Drake, a goddamned living legend.

Her deep, blue eyes were locked onto his, and as he neared her, he felt his heart quicken. His face was flush and heat rose in his chest, his cock stiffening with each heart-beat, with each step that he took. He closed his eyes hard and forced an image of Vanessa into his head, her long auburn hair, her eyes were... what color... brown! Her brown eyes, that kept turning blue in his head, her face narrowing to a sylvan point, no, wait...

No more than thirty feet from her, she now stood toward him, bending at the waist, running her hands from the bottom of her lean, firm calves, over her soft, long thighs, up her taut, flat stomach and onto her perfect little breasts, which she massaged as he watched, his mouth wetting and his dick rock-hard and straining against the front of his pants. "I believe you have something for me, Hero?"

Drake shook his head. Now was the time. The manacles slipped from his wrists, a panel in his arm opened, a spring-loaded gun launched into his hand and the barrel was instantly pointed at the head of the Grey Queen. As he began to squeeze the trigger, he found himself breathless, and his grip began to weaken. "Oh, Hero," she said, squeezing her left breast as she slipped a finger into her mouth, "Your worlds would fill with tears if you came so close and missed. Come closer, Hero, and save your people."

The room began a slight spinning as he took another step closer. Drake could take the wings off of a fly at a hundred paces with a handgun like this, why couldn't he pull the trigger? He stumbled a little as he climbed the stairs to her throne, the gun now pressed at the center of the 'X', right between those small, perfect breasts. The perfume of her skin filled his nose, and he licked his lips. He didn't even need the gun. She must've weighed just over a hundred pounds, Drake was a six-foot tall marine in the Allied Extra-Planetary Navy, he could just lean forward and grab her slim, pale neck... so smooth, so soft.

Her hand slid around the back of the gun, and she pulled it firmly to her chest. He stared at where her hand touched his, and looked up only to watch her mouth as she spoke. "You're so close, Hero," she said, "tighten your finger and end me, become a legend and return to Vanessa. Bed her like a man, fill her with your hard cock and make her belly swell. Live a long, happy life."

She paused and sucked her bottom lip into her mouth, biting it gently. "Or," she said, leaving one hand on the gun and placing another on his throbbing cock, "do you want to take revenge on me first? Bending me over the throne and stuffing your hard dick into my tight, wet pussy? Fuck me on my seat of power and choke me while you finish? Get revenge for the countless men I've killed? Tell me, how many friends of yours have fallen before Oroboros?"

"Stop..." Drake said feebly as his knees buckled, "So many, so many you... evil..."

"Bitch?" She grabbed the gun from his hand and pitched it across the floor, the clanging of the gun echoed through the massive chamber. "How can you speak with such anger, when I can tell you want to give me so much love!"

The Colonel dropped to his knees and she pulled his face into her leather panties, the rich smell of the leather mingled with the slight musk of her pussy. "But doesn't that love belong to Vanessa?"

"I... can't... " Drake pulled away from her weakly. The feeling of his pants shifting against his dick sent electric pleasure through his entire body. Pre-cum began to leak through the front of his pants, a small wet spot expanded slowly from the tip of his dick.

"Oh, but I know you want to, Drake! There's so much pleasure and power behind this leather, and it can all be yours!" She ran her hands through his close-cropped hair, pulling at it to force his face into the soft leather of her panties, grinding his nose into her so hard that he could feel the contours of her pussy lips. "But I require tribute, Hero. To you I am the Devil herself, but here I am God. This is my domain and I demand tribute.

"Swear to me your men, and I will break them each as I break you now," the Queen slid a finger inside of her panties and Drake could hear the wet sound of her touching herself.

"Swear to me your civilization, and I will use your knowledge to hasten my conquest," she drew the finger from her panties, its length glistening with the wetness of her pussy.

"Swear to me your wife, and I will conquer that planet first, and I will break her slowly in front of you, let you watch her become a slave to my pussy," she slid the finger into his open mouth, and the taste of salt and scent of musk made his mind go white. "I'll use her as my personal concubine, living by my sexual whims. There will be nothing left of the woman you love when I finish with her."

Drake rolled her pussy juices inside of his mouth, and his hips bucked into the air as though his cock were begging to be touched. He raised his hands to her throat and weakly closed them around it - so feebly as to feel gentle and pleasant to the Queen - he could still save the universe, save Vanessa... but it was no use. He lacked the strength to grip, and she pulled his hands down onto his breast, causing a flash of light in his mind that sent pleasure shooting down the lengths of his extremities. His back shook and his muscles spasmed; he nearly came in his pants. "Come, Hero – beg to press your mouth against my low lips, to slide your tongue up and down my wet pussy, drink of your new God and please her as she demands, and when your Queen comes on your face you will be reborn as my slave!"

She unbuckled her panties from the belt, revealing the ivory curves of her round, firm ass, and the thick, brown curls of hair crowning her glistening womanhood - her hot, slick pussy. With both hands she pulled him towards her, and he felt the warmth of her sex as he neared it.

With the will of a man who had won a hundred wars, he pulled back as hard as he could, barely moving back her hands. "Not like this, I was willing to die, but I won't become a traitor!"

She laughed and let go of him. "Oh, so defiant! Most of the men I've had brought here were crying to taste me from the first moment they met my gaze. It's been so long since I've taken someone with a spine; I think you might become my favorite. Now strip for me."

He tried to avoid her eyes, but she grabbed his chin and pulled him into her view, their noses an inch from touching. As he looked into her eyes, deep and powerful like the sea, he felt his cock harden painfully, becoming so sensitive that the coarseness of his pants became painful to him. His clothes began to itch and burn, and within seconds he began desperately clawing it off, his head still locked in her gentle hand, his eyes still captured by the power in her eyes.

Now entirely naked before her, she again asked him, "Are you ready to give me your men, Hero?"

He whimpered and shook his head. The Queen laughed and pulled him to his feet by the chin. With the gentlest pressure he stood as quickly as his legs would allow. The strong, marine now stood towering over the petite woman, the tip of his hard cock turned entirely purple from hardness. "Very well, but as your punishment I'm going to wire your nipples and prostate so hard that they'll be as sensitive as the tip of your dick. You'll hardly be able to wear a shirt without cumming, and your new fascination with other men's rigid pricks will be," she paused to laugh, "More than amusing should you escape and return to your bunkers. I wonder what Vanessa will think of her new, feminine man?"

Drake wanted to yell, wanted to tell her that their love was more than she could know, but instead he gasped as the Grey Queen grabbed him by his cock and pulled him to her throne. "Sit here, Hero, I feel like amusing myself."

Drake sat fast on the throne, and could only moan unintelligibly as the Queen leaned over slightly and let her breasts hang just before his mouth as her gloved fingertips lightly grazed the length of his dick. "Feel that pleasure, Hero? Think of how hard I could make you cum just by grabbing your cock and giving it one long stroke. Just one stroke from shaft to head and you'd cum all over my pretty, white breasts. Can you imagine it? The release? The spurts of semen as you ejaculate?"

She suddenly grabbed the base of his prick, squeezing it hard. He felt himself peak near orgasm, but the pressure of her hand kept him from cumming. "Your head might even clear enough to stop me. After all, what's stopping this big, tough marine from stopping this petite, little woman? All it will take is your men. Give me them willingly and I'll let you cum all over my tits."

While gripping his cock, she leaned closer and exhaled warm breath down its length, her lips not even an inch from his hard length. She slowly opened her mouth, extended her tongue, and dragged it from the underside of his balls to the base of his cock. Drake yelled out loud with unimaginable pleasure as he felt her hot, wet tongue slide hard along his sack. His balls felt like they were on fire as her tongue pushed them aside. "No," Drake said as he bucked his hips forward, praying her hand would slip an inch up his shaft, "I won't..."

"You will." She retracted her hand and gave his cock a playful slap. "But for now, let's make this more interesting. Your defiance has to cost you something. The first offer does not stand."

She climbed onto his body and sat with her back against his chest, with her pussy just on the top side of his cock, her pussy lips pressed against the base of his cock and its head pressed against her navel. She pulled his arms around her and turned her head back to place a gentle kiss against his cheek. "Give me your men or I won't let you touch my pussy, soldier. You'll have to do more to feast between my thighs. Here's a reminder of what you lost."

She placed her middle finger between his shaft and her sopping wet pussy, wetting it where they were now joined. She drew the finger along her dark, black lips and kissed him on the mouth. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and he tasted the glory of both of her lips. Drake tried to pull his dick back so he could slide it into the heaven of her pussy, but found he was only able to shift an inch in either direction. Knowing that he was rubbing against her clit, giving her pleasure, made him both disgusted and exalted. "I'll break them far worse than I break you, Hero. That is part of your punishment. I'll see them cleaning the boots of my servants with their tongues, any memory of their old lives gone forever. Give them to me and you have the permission to play with my pussy, to feel its silken folds on the bare skin of your hands."

"I..." Drake couldn't fathom that he was going to say it, but he wanted to touch her more than he could begin to describe. She pinched his right nipple, and white ecstasy ran through his body; it pushed him over the edge. His men would have done the same by now. Eventually, they would understand. "I give them to you. Please, please let me touch you..."

The Queen narrowed her eyes and grinned. "Your tribute is acceptable. Pleasure your Queen."

Drake needed no further pushing. His massaged both of her breasts, the small, beautiful breasts that seemed made to fit in his palm, with the hard, pink nipples that he gently played with between his fingers. His right hand wandered from her breast and pressed slow and soft down her belly, and his fingers began roaming through her dense, brown hair. He used his hips to gently lift her away from the base of his dick to give room for his hand to explore her. Drake wished he could touch his pulsing cock, to find release and clarity from orgasm, but the dark desire within him could not be ignored. He placed two fingers at the opening of her pussy to wet them in her silken juices, and slid them along her pussy lips to her clit.

Her moan echoed with a volume impossible for such a tiny woman. The low, full sound of her pleasure made Drake dizzy. He massaged her breast while he drew his fingers in a slow circle around her clit, making her chest heave with pleasure as she leaned back to lick the side of his face. As his hand worked from her breast to her stomach, he began to draw a line from the bottom of her clit to the top and back again, timing the cycle with the rotation of her hips against his hand. She bit at his neck while he quickened his pace, rapidly moving his fingers from side-to-side across her clit while his other hand massaged her shapely thighs. "Your men... all of your men so you could play with my pussy and make me cum... How selfish, Hero! How disappointed Vanessa would be if she knew you gave up the lives of your brothers so you could be unfaithful to her!"

The taunts pierced the veil of ecstasy drawn about him, but it was too great to stop now. She lifted her hips and forcefully grabbed the hand on her thigh and placed it beneath her ass. As she slammed her hips back down onto him, his cock, still untouched and begging for contact, wobbled futilely in the air in front of them.

He drove his nose into the deep, brown spikes of her styled hair and inhaled, the perfume so strong and so beautiful that a tear welled in his eye and dripped down his cheek onto the metal floor. He gripped an ass cheek in one hand furiously played with her pussy with the other. With each buck of her hip she released a panting moan, more a yell now, and she reached back a hand into his hair, gripped tightly, and painfully pulled him to her face, locking their lips in a passionate kiss. Her other hand reached down onto the back of his, and he stared into her bottomless eyes as she moaned through their kiss into his mouth. For a moment, her eyes looked kind, lost, vulnerable. In that second, he knew what he was doing and he felt a divine clarity wash over him. His beautiful Queen was going to cum, and he was going to make her cum.

The Queen yelled with each breath as she approached climax. The strong finger that quickly shook on her clit was pushing her over the edge. The pleasure began to pulse outward and her body convulsed as the massive orgasm overtook her. She twisted wildly as Drake's powerful arms held her close to his body. Here he was, the most revered man in known space, now her personal sex toy. There was nothing as pleasurable as watching tiny cracks form in the will of a powerful man. The waves of the orgasm began to wane, and she now pressed his hand firmly against her sopping sex. His palm, warm and large, cradled her pussy, shielding the sensitive post-orgasm nerves from the cool air of her throne room. "There was so much you did that I never even asked for, Drake. Your Queen is proud of you."

As clarity returned to his mind, the weight of what had happened sank onto his heart. He had given up so much, and as he looked into the endless eyes of his Queen (His Queen? Did he really just think that?) He knew she was far from done with him.