The Lending Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy looked like he was about to reply, but Kate cut him off as she became increasingly animated and passionate. I started to smirk, because I could not help myself.

"And furthermore! I understand your reluctance with certain things. As a man, and a husband, you want respect. You have feelings, and sensitivities, and I understand that. I will always honor that. But I think you should reevaluate some of the artificial boundaries that you've drawn."

Jeremy remained perfectly frozen, as Kate continued.

"No oral sex? What is that!? This is what normal people do when they're being intimate, when they're sharing themselves with each other. Why should this have been any different? I think that ought to change. I think you ought to see the beauty in that, and not see it as a violation of our marriage, because it is not!"

Kate was breathing quickly. It appeared that a weight had been lifted off her shoulders; that she'd been freed of a tremendous source of frustration. I was astounded with her eruption of emotion and defense of me, and what we shared. In that moment she revealed what I had begun to suspect; that she just wasn't the type to limit herself to one sexual partner. I wanted to laugh and cheer, but I kept my mouth shut.

Jeremy seemed taken aback and sat quietly in his chair, watching his wife finish her speech, not uttering a single word. I wondered: would be blow up at her? Would this be the end? Did she just dial it up a few notches too many?

It appeared Kate was done, or at least taking a while to gather her next set of thoughts. She stared at Jeremy expecting some kind of response now. He calmly looked back and forth at the two of us with no indication of what he was truly thinking or feeling from his surprised expression. The awkward moment lingered for what seemed like an eternity before he finally took a deep breath and sat back thoughtfully.

Jeremy took a big gulp of beer, before a smirk began to creep across his face. "One condition, no exceptions, and I'll accept everything you've said," he replied, placing his hands firmly on the table.

Kate looked at him with surprise. "What's that?" she said, raising an eyebrow.

He seemed to be trembling slightly, and leaned in close. "You respect my right to be there, and watch, or whatever, any time I want," he said, in a low voice.

Kate's eyes opened wide and she shot a look at me. Our mutual expressions of shock turned to confusion, and then to amusement. Kate and Jeremy had both laid it all out on the table. She loved fucking another man, and he loved watching her do it. Things were as they were, and there was no reason to hide from it any longer.

As his answer began to crystallize in our minds and our concerns over the future started to abruptly vanish, Kate and I continued to lock eyes, savoring that moment. The year ahead flashed through my mind; Kate's growing belly and plump, swelling breasts, our passionate fucking in the bedroom, on the couch, in the shower, wherever we wanted. The freedom to go down on pregnant Kate, and for her to freely suck my cock. Any position or style of pleasure we wanted was permitted now, so long as Jeremy was given an opportunity for access.

Jeremy and I took another swig of beer, both smirking. It looked as if Kate wasn't breathing. I feared she was about to turn blue. She finally gasped for air and clutched my hand.

Then, at the exact same time, all three of us burst into a round of happy laughter.