The Leopard Lounge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bravo. Good eye," she nodded approvingly. "This one is not an original, but a very nice limited-edition print."

We moved to one of the two large white sofas in the middle of the room and sat next to each other.

"I never take people back to my place," Gale said. She took a sip of her drink. "I had a tough enough time fitting into this city given my acting background."

"I googled you on the way over," I admitted. I paused and continued, "You look amazing then and now."

"I see you've done your homework," Gale added with a blush and looked to the floor.

"It must be difficult living with these prudes."

Gale sighed, "Don't you know it. Every husband wants to corner me in a hallway, while most of the wives think I want to steal their husbands. What no one cares to remember is, while I was making blue movies in LA, I was going to night school, and I got a degree in mathematics from UCLA."

"Very impressive..." I replied as Gale cut off my words.

"And anyway, men don't want smart women. They are threatened by women brighter than they are. That is the other problem I have," she explained.

I put my glass on the glass table in front of us and reached over and took Gale's and set it next to mine. I edged closer to her and slowly and gently moved to kiss her on the lips. She kissed me back. I felt her silver hair soft in my hands as we continued to kiss. Gale had on a subtle perfume that I could not recognize. Our kisses became deeper, faster, more urgent. Our tongues explored each other hungrily. I felt her breast push against my chest. I could feel her hard nipples through her bra and robe.

She gently pulled from my embrace, smiled and said, "let me take you on a little tour." Gale stood and took my hand.

She took me on a brief tour of her beautiful home. Her kitchen was incredible, complete with Miele appliances and a Viking 6 burner gas range. I didn't even know that you could get gas service in South Florida. She had a large pool at the back of her home surrounded by similar high hedges as in the front of the house. There was a hot tub that looked like could fit 20 people. There was a grand library/den that overlooked the pool. We went through the dining room with a table long enough to seat 12 comfortably, and then she led me upstairs.

She told me there were five upstairs bedrooms. A large landing led to a wide hallway. There were four doors on each side, and one double door at the end of the hall. She led me down the hall and opened that door. Behind the door was a huge bedroom which must have been 50 feet by 30 feet with 14-foot ceilings. It was almost as big as my entire condo in downtown Chicago. It had a white leather couch, two matching large sitting chairs, and a large coffee table. On the coffee table, there was an open Champagne bottle in a chiller and two fluted Champagne glasses. In front of the couch on the wall was a flat screen TV that must be ten feet wide by six tall.

Behind the sitting area was a huge bed. It must have been 12 feet by 12 feet. In front of a white leather headboard that reached nearly to the ceiling. The bedding was done in a lavender color. It seemed to match Gales robe. There were two large modern chandeliers in the room, one over the small sitting area and the other over the bed.

Gale went to a small flat screen panel on the wall and pushed a couple of icon buttons and the window shades automatically closed, the lights dimmed, and music came on. It was Michael Bublé and "Moondance", from his first album. Gale led me to the sofa, and I poured us two glasses of what I noted was Dom Perignon. I handed a glass to Gale and sat next to her on the sofa.

She asked, "What shall we drink to?" as she raised her glass.

What should I say? Let's drink to great sex? To the Leopard Lounge? To world peace? Then I was inspired. "To the groundhog," I said and tried my best to sound like Bill Murray.

Gale looked puzzled for a second, then smiled and laughed. She had caught my reference to the movie "Groundhog Day" and remembered tomorrow would be, in fact, February 2 - Groundhog Day".

She laughed and said raising her voice, "To the Groundhog," and clinked her glass with mine.

We both took a sip of the bubbly, and I remembered just how good Dom Perignon was.

We sat silent for a minute, and then Gale continued in a soft voice her eyes looking down, "Steve, I am sure you won't believe this, but this is out of character for me. I love dancing, and I do flirt," she paused and smiled, "a little, but I don't pick up strange men. Especially young strange men." She emphasized "young" and sipped her drink and began again. "I loved my husband and miss him. He treated me with respect and was a great lover and dancer. Do you know there is a very high correlation between good dancers and good lovers? And you are a terrific dancer!" she looked up again to meet my eyes.

I responded, "Spoken like a true mathematician and connoisseur." Then I kissed her and stroked the silk robe that covered her back and felt her tongue mix with mine.

Gale pushed me gently away and took my hand lead me to my feet. "One more thing. I haven't been with a man in over two years," she said as she led me to the massive bed.

I stopped and looked into her beautiful blues eyes and said, "Now THAT I can't believe. How can a sexy beautiful woman like you not have sex for two years?"

"I have not been with a man in over two years," she emphasized man. She gave me a wicked smile and continued, "you may also recall that I told you that most of the married women were afraid that I would take their husbands. Well, most is not ALL, and women can be great dancers too."

Full of surprises, I thought.

As we got to the bed, she kicked off her high heels and pushed me back on the bed. I started to unbutton my shirt, but Gale stopped me.

"Let me do this," she whispered in my ear, and then Gale began to unbutton my shirt.

We kissed slowly as she worked her way down my shirt. She reached my belt and unbuckled it, unbuttoned my pant and unzipped my zipper. This experience was so erotic that I could feel the pre-cum on my ever-hardening cock. I sat up to remove my shirt while Gale removed my shoes and socks and pulled my pants down, leaving me in my not-sexy tighty whities. She crawled on the bed again, and we kissed as she began to rub my cock through the material.

I tried to remove her robe, but she pushed my hand back said, "Not yet. Please just relax."

Gale reached into my underwear and found my hard shaft. She pulled my briefs down over my thighs, and my cock leaped to attention. I stared at the ceiling and the chandelier overhead. She spat on my cock and stroked me with both hands.

Wow, she is amazing, I thought, and joked out loud, "What, no mirrors on the ceiling?"

Gale chuckled and replied, "I had them removed after my husband died. I am serious," she added.

Gale now began to suck the helmet of my cock and continued her slow strokes. I got harder and harder. She now licked up and down the length of my willy and played with my balls. She looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes as she moved my cock in and out of her mouth.

She took me deeper now, and I knew I could not last much longer. She sensed that as well, released my cock and said, "Now, don't prove me wrong about dancers and lovers."

She lifted herself from me and discarded her robe to reveal a matching sheer lavender bra and thong. She unfastened the bra from the front to reveal a pair of beautiful double D breasts.

Her breasts sagged only a little as the support was removed and she said, "No bad for a 68-year-old huh?"

68! I was amazed. The "sisters" were not plastic, and I preferred them that way.

"A twenty-year-old would be jealous of you," I replied.

"Oh Steve, I bet you are just saying that so you can take advantage of me," she teased as she put one hand behind her head and one hand behind her back, to thrust out her chest in a provocative pose.

She had a flat belly, and no wrinkles anywhere. I turned her on her back and began to knead her breasts while I kissed and licked her nipples. Gale's nipples were erect with small areolae.

"You can bite them a little," she moaned.

As I used my teeth lightly on her nipples, her moans became louder. I reached down past her firm stomach to her crotch and thong to find them both soaked. She had a trimmed bush, I noticed as my fingers went further. I pushed the tip of my middle figure into her and felt her moist heat.

Gale shuddered and said, "Sorry, I used to have a Brazilian, but I was not expecting company."

I continued to work my finger deeper into her cunt. She moved her hips up and down to the rhythm of my increased pace. We were still kissing and our tongues probing each other. I lowered myself a bit and switched to using my thumb. Shorter, but a little thicker, I increased the pace of my entries.

Gale held me tight and panted, "That feels so good. Faster. Faster."

I increased my pace and was rewarded with a small scream, as she discontinued our kiss and her body shook from side to side. I removed my thumb and began to rub her wet clit slowly with my fingers. I continued to do this for several minutes while Gale laid next to me.

She reached down, felt my still stiff cock and said, "Now we need to take care of this."

She moved her legs up and took off her soaked thong and threw it off the bed. She laid on her back and spread her muscular legs in a "V" shape vertically. I positioned myself above her and eased the tip of my cock below her trimmed mound. I watched as she bit her lower lip as I slowly entered her. I moved slowly back and forth with only my tip.

"Please don't tease me. I want you deep in me," she pleaded.

She was very tight. No children, I thought as I gradually moved deeper into her hot hole. I started to thrust faster and Gale responded with more moans.

"Fuck me. Fuck me," she pleaded.

"You feel so good," I grunted back, as sweat began to form on my chest.

I decided to change positions and Gale whimpered as I withdrew my cock from her.

"Turnaround," I demanded.

Gale rolled onto her stomach and then raised herself on her knees. She was directly in front of me, her arms straight as I knelt on her vast bed. She grabbed my now moist cock and directed it into her hot pussy. I did not tease this time as I quickly slammed my pole deep. Gale groaned so I decided to take it a step further. I moved my fingers down where we were connected and got them slick and wet from our combined juices. Then, I eased a finger in Gale's nice tight ass, and I wondered whether she liked anal sex. She groaned again, bit this sounded different. More animalistic. I assumed she really liked it. I know I did.

As I continued to fuck her doggy style, I could hear her repeated phase, "Drive it. Drive it. Drive it, Steve."

She lowered her head to the bed and it changed the angle of my access. I continued to fuck her pussy from behind. I slowly put another finger into Gale's ass. she moaned as I felt her ass tight around my finger, and my cock on the other side of her vaginal wall. That feeling almost made me come immediately, so I had to pull my fingers out and pinch my cock to keep it in.

I decide to see if Gail liked anal. I withdrew my cock from Gale's tight pussy and placed it higher at the edge of her anus. I edged my cock slowly into her tight ass.

"Oh shit," I heard Gail exclaim as I slowly moved my cock into her. "Oh God that feels good," she continued as I slowly moved my cock deeper and deeper.

She was so tight, I hoped I was not hurting her. She was rubbing her clit as I fucked her ass, slowly drawing my cock all the way out, so that only the tip was still inside.

Her fingers moved faster as I drove my cock deeper into her.

I could hear moans quicken and feel her ass tighten, making my cock throb as I my balls retracted slightly. I grabbed the top of her shoulder, and I gave her a couple of deep thrusts.

"I am going to cum," I wailed.

"Cum in me," she begged, and I could feel her climax starting as well.

I was right behind her. My penis injected my love juice deep into her ass. I stopped my thrusts as I could barely move due to the feeling of pleasure that bordered on pain. I continued to spurt my semen in her with four or five aftershocks. We stayed in that position for several minutes.

Slowly we pulled apart. We laid together in each other's arms and kissed softly.

"What time is your meeting tomorrow?" she asked.

"10 o'clock," I replied.

She moved over to the edge of the bed and pushed a button on the nightstand that turned the lights off. She reached for her iPhone and said, "I better set the alarm for 7 am to give us enough time in the morning."

"Do you think that is enough time?" I asked with a trace of humor in my voice.

"You're right. 6 am then," and set the alarm and crawled back to where I laid.

Once again, we were in each other's arms and she whispered in my ear, "See, great dancers are great lovers."

I fell asleep thinking about my early wakeup call.

12