The Lesbian & The Stripper

Story Info
Tori gets lucky with a stripper.
7.9k words
4.48
317.2k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first time I am writing a lesbian story. I wanted to try writing one for a while and I came up with this plot. Now this story is a complete fantasy. As usual, I have illustrations added in here as well.

THANKS to Wayne, CaveCat12401, AlexxRJ for editing help.

Also want to thank Wayne & silkstockingslover for looking over the story and giving some feedback and helping with plot suggestions.

*-*-*

"Unnnhhhh Unhhhhhh....oh yeah.....oh yeah!"

"You like that?" asked Tori with a Cheshire cat grin.

"Unh-huh....keep going.," cried a woman laying on a desk, with two of Tori's fingers moving in and out of her pussy, driving her insane.

"Oh yeah, just look at that. Your pussy is gushing," said Tori as she leaned in and began to tongue the woman's clit, driving her closer to her impending orgasm.

"Oh yeah, just like that. Keep going," said the woman.

Tori continued to finger fuck the blonde woman lying on her desk, licking her cunt while a torrent of pussy juice flowed out.

Just as Tori was about to get the woman off, her phone began to ring. She didn't pay any attention to the ringing and continued her task. The phone eventually stopped ringing and they were left in peace. About a minute later, the phone began to ring again.

"Shit!" cried Tori.

She removed her fingers from the blonde's pussy and got up off her knees to pick up her phone.

"You're going to stop now?" said the woman, deeply annoyed.

"Sorry," said Tori with a look that seemed barely apologetic.

"But I was so fucking close!"

"It could be important," said Tori, not really caring what the woman was saying.

The blonde just rolled her eyes and got off the table.

"Hello," said Tori.

"Bitch, where have you been?" said a female voice from the other end of the line.

"Hey Sam!" replied Tori.

It was one of Tori's closest friends, Samantha.

"I've called your cellphone like five times and you don't answer! I finally had to call the office but you still ignored my calls!" said Sam.

"I was busy in a meeting," said Tori in an amused tone.

"You're always busy!" laughed Samantha.

Tori chuckled. "What's up?"

"You know that big case I was working on? Well guess what? The jury came out in favor of my client! I WON! And now I'm being made a partner at the firm!" Samantha screamed into the phone.

"That's fantastic!" said Tori enthusiastically as she sat down in her chair.

The blonde looked at Tori, who seemed to be ignoring her now.

"Oh, you're just going to ignore me now?" said the woman infuriated.

"Sam, can you hold on for a minute?" said Tori and she turned to the blonde. "I just need a few minutes ok?"

"Ugh, I'm outta here!" said the woman as she began to pick up her clothes from the floor and started to get dressed.

"Fine," said Tori and then she picked up her phone and put it back to her ear.

"What's going on?" said Samantha.

"Nothing," replied Tori.

"You fucking slut! You have a girl there don't you?" said Samantha, snickering into the phone.

"What? No." said Tori trying to act casual.

A loud bang hit the room. Apparently the blonde got dressed in a rush and walked out, slamming the door to Tori's office.

"You slut! You had your face buried in some skank's cunt didn't you? That's why you weren't answering your phone!" said Samantha as she continued to tease her friend.

"Ok! Fine!" said Tori finally.

"I knew it!"

Tori began to laugh into the phone.

"So, did you get her off?" asked Sam.

"I was about to, when you called!"

"Aww, poor baby."

"What do you want Sam?"

"I wanted to let you know that me, Katya and Carla are going out to celebrate tonight and you have to come," said Samantha.

"Is this the only reason you're calling?" asked Tori, continuing to act irritated.

"Don't get your panties in a twist missy. You can get your girlie off once you hang up the phone," said Samantha.

"Actually, I can't, she just left," replied Tori harshly.

The next thing Tori heard was a huge wave of laughter coming from her friend on the end of the line.

"What?" shrieked Tori even more annoyed.

"I'm sorry," said Samantha, continuing to chuckle.

"I had plans with her tonight,", Tori was really getting aggravated now.

"You had PLANS with her tonight?"

"Well not with her, more like for her, but you get the picture," replied Tori.

"Well, I guess you will have to come out with us tonight so that you can find some other tasty treat to munch on!" joked Samantha.

As much as she was annoyed at her friend right now, Tori couldn't help but laugh. Honestly, she didn't even care that Melissa, the girl she had seduced into having her pussy eaten, had walked out.

"What did you have planned?" asked Tori trying to act casual.

"The girls and I decided to go to that new place, Candyland," replied Samantha.

"I thought we needed to have a reservation in advance to get into that snooty little place," retorted Tori.

"Well, I got us in. It wasn't easy, but we're in." said Samantha.

"Very resourceful of you Counselor," quipped Tori.

"I have my ways," joked Samantha.

"What time?"

"We could meet outside the club at 10 tonight," replied Samantha.

"Ok, I'll be there."

"Don't be late!"

"I won't," said Tori.

"I'll see you there then," said Samantha.

"Ok, bye."

Tori was a little reluctant to go out. She had planned to have Melissa, who she wanted to represent as a client for the talent agency she worked for, in bed screaming her name the entire night. But that was not going to happen now.

She turned her chair around and faced towards the luxurious view outside. She was now one of the top agents who handled some big names in the modeling world, guiding newbies who would come to her looking for representation. She would usually pounce on the innocent and naïve girls, who came looking for work.

Unlike a lot of women, Tori had known that she was gay at a young age. She had really come into her own when she had turned 18. That's when she had begun to have an affair with the head cheerleader at school, who was dating the school football captain at the time. The boyfriend had no idea that his girlfriend, the perfect girl, was into pussy. Even through college she had a string of affairs with multiple girls. Some girls were just looking to experiment, while the others were open about their sexuality. She always had a way with girls and never had any problems attracting them. She was tall and slim with an almost perfect looking body. Her breasts were just about the right size and she had no problem attracting attention.

Looking out at the view, she just hoped that she would get lucky and see some action tonight.

*-*-*

At exactly 10pm, Tori was getting out of a cab and walking towards Candyland. She was dressed to the nines in a nice strapless white top with a matching white skirt and matching heels. As she was approaching the club, she spotted her friends, Samantha, Katya and Carla standing and talking right outside the entrance.

"Hello ladies!" said Tori, announcing her arrival.

"Hey!" cried the girls in unison.

She leaned in to each one of her friends and they all exchanged kisses on the cheek.

"Damn girl, you looking sexy as always!" Carla told Tori.

"If only I was into butch girls," sighed Tori, teasing Carla, who was a butch.

"You never know," said Carla as she winked.

"Oh I know!" said Tori matter-of-factly, as all the girls laughed.

"So, let's get this party started!" cried Katya.

All four girls made their way towards the main entrance. There was a huge line to get inside, but Samantha had somehow gotten them in. The crowd all started to get antsy as the girls made their way in. They climbed up a set of stairs and Tori could hear loud music blaring inside the club. She Makes Me Go by Arash, was blaring loudly on the sound system in the club.

Once they were inside, Tori could see that the place was completely packed. There was a huge dance floor in the middle of the club where women were dancing away. The bar on the other side of the club was also packed with women ordering drinks. Just as the name said, it was indeed Candyland.

They moved towards the bar and waited for their drinks. As they did so, Tori's eyes quickly began to scan the areas in the club, looking for a girl she could hook up with. There were women of all races, shapes and sizes all around her. But Tori was looking for a nice sexy femme girl she could take home with her.

"We're in 5 minutes and you're already looking for punani!" Samantha jested.

"I'm fucking horny. Especially since you cost me that hottie I was banging in my office today," said Tori.

"What?" asked Katya.

"Are you fucking serious?" asked Carla.

Tori just looked at her friends who seemed to be in a state of shock.

"You were actually fucking a girl in your office?" said Katya.

"Yeah, and she was begging for it," said Tori.

"So what? You always bag a lot of girls. It's ok if for once you're brought back down to earth with the rest of us," said Samantha.

"Whatever," replied Tori.

"You are such a fucking horn dog, you know that," joked Carla.

"Look you have a lot of girls here. You can easily pick one and take her back to your place," said Samantha coolly.

"So far, there is nothing special in here."

"C'mon, I see a girl at your six o'clock checking you out," said Samantha.

Tori, very indiscreetly, turned her head around and saw a brunette dressed in a tank top and plaid skirt eyeing her and smile as soon as their eyes met. She looked pretty and had a nice rack, and she had quite a few tattoo's on both of her arms.

"Nah, not that great," said Tori, dismissing the idea.

"What? She's gorgeous," said Katya.

"Pretty, but too many tat's. It's a major turn-off for me," said Tori.

"You know what? You're just too picky!" said Samantha.

"Aren't you?" asked Tori.

"Not when she's drunk and wants to get laid!" joked Carla.

Katya began to laugh.

"Hey! Cheap shot!" said Samantha annoyed with her butch friend.

"Well, the night is still young! I'm sure you'll find someone," said Katya optimistically.

"We'll see," said Tori.

As the night wore on. the girls were beginning to have a good time. They drank and flirted with a lot of girls that were in the club. Carla ran into an ex-girlfriend she had dated a few years back and was chatting her up, with the obvious intention of hooking up with her later on. Katya and Samantha on the other hand were on the dance floor. Tori stayed at the bar and didn't really want to dance. Every once in a while a girl would come up to her and flirt with her, but she wasn't interested in any of them. Most of the girls that came up to her were all mostly butch girls and Tori was definitely not into them at all. Tori preferred the femme girls. She liked to touch them and feel their soft skin, she liked to toy with them and get them all hot and bothered before they went back to her place and fucked like rabbits.

Unfortunately, tonight was definitely not working for her.

Tori looked at her watch. It was almost midnight and she was still no closer to landing a girl. She was getting disheartened that the night was going to be a bust. She looked into her purse and was bringing out her phone to call a cab, when she suddenly noticed it, her VIP membership card to the Pink Kitty club.

The Pink Kitty was the best Lesbian nightclub in town. It was notorious for the parties that it threw and for occasional nights when they had female mud wrestling. What was even more interesting was that it had a very private lounge that only catered to its VIP's. The VIP lounge had a private entrance at the back of the club, which led into a strip club. Most of the people that went to the Pink Kitty, didn't even know that this section of the club existed. It was very hush-hush and the best kept secret in the city. The VIP's were allowed to interact with the dancers and had the option to get lap dances in the champagne room. The more exclusive guests also had access to a much more private arrangement where the guests could take the girls into one of the more private rooms above the club for some 'alone' time. What happened upstairs in these rooms was obvious. The dancers catered to the guests every need.

Tori had always found someone for herself and had never needed to resort to getting a dancer to have sex with. She had always gotten a girl she wanted. If someone was not interested in her, she would always cut her losses and move on to the next girl. But since tonight was so slow and she was having no luck, she thought maybe it wasn't a bad idea. The least she could do was get a lap dance, dry hump one of the dancers and have an orgasm.

She walked over to the dance floor and headed towards Katya and Samantha.

"Guys, I am going to head off now," said Tori.

"Did you finally score?" asked Katya enthusiastically.

"No, but I think I am just going to go home and take it easy tonight."

"I've never known you to give up," said Samantha.

"Not giving up, I just don't see anybody I like in here," said Tori.

"Are you sure? I mean we can go somewhere else if you want," offered Samantha.

"No, it's ok. You guys have fun. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

She walked out the club and quickly got a cab.

The cabbie promptly dropped her outside the club. It was 12:30 am and the line outside the club was long. Even at such late hours, women always tried to get inside even if just for a little while. They had good music, the crowd was very exclusive and the bouncers outside the club could get very picky at times about who they let in. Tori paid the cabbie and proceeded to move towards the backside of the club. She would have to walk through an alley to get behind the club. Once she reached the back, she noticed a rather stocky woman guarding a door. She moved closer to the door and recognized the bouncer.

"Hey Tanya," greeted Tori.

"Well, looky who we have here, Tori Gable," said Tanya with a smiled.

Tanya was one of the toughest bouncers at the Pink Kitty. She was a gem of a person, very friendly until you started causing trouble.

"How come you're covering the back tonight?" asked Tori.

"Oh we had some trouble in the VIP room tonight, so the boss wanted me to stay close in case another incident happened," said Tanya.

"Ok," said Tori.

"I rarely see you come back here, you not going to chase some skirt up front tonight?" asked Tanya.

"Not in the mood to do to a lot of chasing right now," said Tori

"Rough night?" asked Tanya

"Yeah, kinda. Just thought I would come back here and relax and have a few drinks tonight," said Tori. "So, how is it inside?"

"It's a little quiet right now. Most of the girls are "in-disposed", if you know what I mean," she said with a sly smile.

"Really?" asked Tori.

"Yeah," replied Tanya. "But there is this one girl, she is about to go up on stage in a minute or so."

"Is she any good?" asked Tori.

"I'll let you decide," said Tanya with a devilish grin.

Tori returned her smile.

"You got your card on you?" asked Tanya.

"Yeah, right here," said Tori as she removed her card from her purse.

"Punch it in and open sesame," quipped Tanya.

"Thanks," smiled Tori as she moved next to the door.

There was a card reader on the door, the kind that you see in hotels. There was a red light on the lock and a slot where the card needed to be punched in. Tori punched her card in and the light on the door lock turned green. She opened the door and walked inside.

This place was not like any other strip club you would see. It was far classier than most strip clubs and had a reputation of being a lot more risqué. Tori noticed that the place was rather empty, just as Tanya had informed her. Except for a few booths with dim lights where Tori noticed women were being entertained by some girls. One table in particular was being quite obvious, where an older woman was groping a young skimpy dressed girl who was obviously a dancer, with one hand on the girl's tits and the other hidden under the table, probably playing with the girl's pussy.

Just as Tori turned her head and was about to walk to the bar, the music system suddenly blared. A young Asian girl walked onto the stage, with American Woman by Lenny Kravtiz playing loudly on the sound system.

She was wearing a skimpy leather bra that barely contained her breasts, tiny leather skirt and black leather boots.

Tori stood there watching the girl moving slowly and seductively to the rock track. She was running her hands over her body and then began to move them over her tits and all the way up to her hair and slowly gyrating to the music.

The girl on the stage was gorgeous. So much so, that Tori stood there watching the girl move her body to the music in an enticing way. This girl could not have been more than twenty-one or twenty-two and she was exactly the kind of girl that Tori went after.

Tori watched as the girl slowly squatted down a bit and began to twerk her ass.

The girl had her hands on her knees as she twerked her ass. She was moving and swaying her body a lot better than most girls she had ever seen performing on this stage.

The girl then slowly made her way to the front of the stage and towards a pole on the left side, close to where Tori was standing. She put one leg around the pole, grabbed it and began to swing around.

After a bit, she stopped and took her left leg and lifted it spreading them across the pole as far as she could.

Once she did this, Tori got a peek at her panties. She was wearing a matching black leather thong that covered most of her pussy and very little of her ass. She stopped dancing and moved to the center of the stage and dropped to the floor with her legs raised behind her and began to rub her mound and twerk her ass as the music continued to play.

As she did this, Tori got a better view of the girl's ass, barely covered by the black thong, along with her pussy lips almost in full view.

She then got on her knees and started to crawl on the stage.

This time her ass was in full and complete view as this girl crawled on the stage. Tori felt a slight tingle in her pussy as she watched this girl seductively move her body.

Once she was at the pole at the end of the stage, she grabbed it and got up. This time she put one leg around the pole and on top of her other leg and started to twirl around on the pole once again.

Tori moved towards the bar, watching the girl and every move she made.

The girl then turned around and began to bend down, grinding her pussy against the pole.