The Lesbian Nights Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Audrey07
Audrey07
182 Followers

"I buried my face in her ass and gave her hole a tentative lick. 'Oh, yes, slut' she responded, so I gave in and began to lick and lavish her ass with enthusiasm. Deirdre pressed back against me and began to moan. After a few minutes she commanded me to put a finger in her ass, so I did, hard and deep. She instructed me to put my mouth on her cunt and so I opened wide and engulfed her entire pussy. I could feel her own fingers working furiously at her clit. 'I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum all over your slut face,' she practically screamed. She tensed her butt around my hand, but I forced my finger in deeper. Her legs tensed and then shook. With a string of oaths, she came, squirting hard into my mouth in short spurts of girl cum. I tried to drink as much as I could, but her shaking became more violent and her cum sprayed all over my face and chest and tits.

"When she was done, she remained there, on all fours, panting and breathing heavily. 'Oh, what a good little slut you are. What a good little pig fucking whore. You deserve a reward. Come here.' She patted the straw in front of her. I went around and plopped down, spread eagle before her and let her lick me off. I had been on the edge of orgasm so long that it was only a few minutes before I felt the release. I came hard and then flopped back onto my back. She crawled up next to me and lay beside me. I looked over her shoulder at the cracks in the planking to see that the sun was starting to get low. It was later than I had thought and evening would be here soon. Deirdre snuggled up to me and said, 'You are one filthy little slut, you know that?'

"You're BOTH filthy sluts,' came a new voice from behind me. I turned and sat up in a startle to see Vinka standing in the doorway to the barn. 'We'll have to play that video for everyone later after the ceremony,' she said, pointing to a camera attached to loft overhead. 'But now we need to get you two sluts cleaned up. Pew! You stink!'

Kelly paused to take another drink of wine. "The ceremony. Oh, lord, the ceremony..." She paused. Catherine had stopped eating and had slipped a hand into her own pants. She was making slow, lazy circles under the fabric.

"So," said Catherine in a heavy, breathy voice. "You like to be spanked?" Kelly didn't respond. She merely took another sip of the wine and regarded Catherine. "Maybe you'd care to teach me," Continued Catherine. "That is.... If you think you are... what was it? Bitch enough?"

Kelly's face broadened into a wide grin. She set her wineglass down, pushed back her chair, stood, and walked slowly around the table to where Catherine sat. She reached over to the counter and picked up a wooden spoon, tapping the head lightly in the palm of her other hand. "Oh chouchou," said the raven haired beauty, still smiling sweetly, "I have so much to teach you..."

*****

The next morning, Catherine awoke. She had nodded off to sleep after one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever had. She tried to sit up, but discovered that her left hand was still tied to the headboard. She carefully undid the knot and shook out her wrist and hand. Kelly was nowhere to be found. She put on her housecoat over her still naked body and made her way down to the kitchen.

She fixed the coffee press and went to retrieve a cup from the cupboard. As she did, she noticed the thick envelope that Kelly had left there containing the rent money. While she waited for the kettle to boil, Catherine opened the envelope and pulled out the bills to count them. She stopped short and looked into the envelope once more. Empty. She counted out the bills once more. About forty Euros, no more. Not even a fraction of the back rent. Catherine screamed in anger. She flew back up the stairs, threw on a pair of blue jeans and an old shirt and marched down to the rental cottage, stomping her feet in sheer rage. When she got there, she pounded furiously on the door.

There was no answer. The cottage was dark. Catherine looked around and saw that the shed door was half open. Kelly's bicycle was gone. In a panic, Catherine pulled her keys out and fumbled until she found the spare one for the cottage and let herself in. It was entirely empty. Everything was gone except the bare furniture it came with. There was not a stitch of clothing in the closet, not a towel hanging in the bathroom. Kelly was gone. She had left in the middle of the night. Once again, Catherine screamed out in rage. As she was about to leave, something caught her eye. She turned and looked. There, on the kitchen counter was a bottle of very good pink champagne with a note that said merely, "Enjoy, Chouchou!"

******

It was mid-afternoon in Amalfi, Italy. Even though the high season had passed, it was still hot in the middle of the day. But a cool wind was blowing off of the water, so Maria had left the windows open. She watched as the sheer curtain billowed gently with the breeze. She had come down to the flat to collect the monthly rent from her tenant, a lovely young American girl who was studying at the university. She was so pretty. Maria had a soft spot for pretty girls.

"This ceremony I was telling you about," said the girl as she fetched a glass of cold water for each of them, "Was absolutely insane. It all started with my Trip to Eparnay. I told you about that, didn't I?"

-Fin-

Audrey07
Audrey07
182 Followers
12