The Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill then took his cock in his hand and began pushing it into her ass. He got the head in and slowly kept pushing it in until about four inches were in. He pulled it back then started fucking her in the ass slipping his big cock in deeper each stroke. Sandy pulled her legs back further to increase the angle and let Bill in further. Then they begin to fuck in rhythm. I had to pull my hand back before it was broken. They fucked furiously. As Bill was getting closer to cumming, they slowed down and he said. 'Alright, Anne it's your turn.' Sandy put me on my back and got between my legs and started eat my pussy with a fury. I gasp and started hunching her face. She got me good and wet then got up as Bill replaced her between my legs. He knelt and placed his finger in my wet asshole repeating what he'd done to Sandy. As he fingered my ass, Sandy fingered my cunt. I could feel them press their fingers together inside me. I was really getting hot. Bill put his dick up to my ass and started pushing it in. It was uncomfortable at first. Sandy pulled my legs back improving the angle and allowing Bill's cock to slip in further. I could feel Sandy feeling his cock with her fingers in my pussy. Bill started fucking my ass harder and deeper. I just held on and enjoyed. He filled every crevice of my ass. He fucked me like a stallion. I felt him jerk as his dick exploded in my ass. Sandy jerked it out and shoved in her mouth and sucked him dry. With cum running down her cheeks, she leaned over and we kissed passionately again swapping and swallowing cum."

"Needless to say, all of us were totally spent. I was sore all over. I felt great, but exhausted. I must have dosed off. I awoke with Sandy's soft lips kissing me gently. She whispered, 'You'd better get up. It's almost 11:00pm and you have to get home.'"


"As I was getting dressed, Sandy asked me if I had a boyfriend. I told her about you and she and Bill smiled at each other and he said, 'You know Bobby, huh. So do we. In fact we know him really well.'"

"Then they told me all about you and them. About how they taught you how to eat pussy and suck cock, and fuck. It got me all hot all over again."

I said, "Well, I guess we both owe them a lot. That was an incredible story. My dick is all hard again. Come over here and let me try out that little asshole of yours."

She scooted over and leaned back lifting her legs and spreading her asshole open for me. I ate her pussy and asshole, then fucked her ass until I was ready to cum. She told me she wanted me to cum in her mouth, so I pulled out at the last moment and she sucked me dry.

We managed to get dressed and put ourselves back together just as her Mom pulled into the driveway.

12