The Lesson

Story Info
Slave dresses as schoolgirl and acts the brat.
934 words
4.15
29.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kittygrrl
kittygrrl
12 Followers

You come home from work, opening the door to see me lying on the bed, my white stockinged legs crossed and in the air as I study the book in front of me. I'm on my stomach, deep in thought, my short plaid skirt almost exposing my ass, a mostly unbuttoned white shirt giving you a clear view of my breasts. Your brow raises slightly as you stand in the doorway, your eyes traveling over my body. I shiver under your gaze, and glance up from the book.

"Hello, " I murmur, smiling at you, and pull one wavy brown pigtail, running my fingers through it.

You grin back. "Well, hello," you answer. "What're you reading?"

I sigh a little and look back to the book. "W.W. Norton... it's for school. Damn psychology classes..."

You laugh. "I see... why is it damned now?"

"Um... well... I didn't study enough for the Freud quiz... and I think I did badly on it..." I look back up at you and smile, sitting up and kneeling in front of you. "I can study this later, though..." I reach one hand under my skirt to touch my wet pussy, our eyes locked.

You frown. "Did badly, hmm? That's not good... I think you should be more focused on this homework..." You trail off, watching me as I rub my forefinger over my clit. Then you smile.

I pout. "I can't focus on it... I try, but it's so uninspiring."

"I see." You run your hand through one pigtail, smiling a little more at my pout. "Aww, poor thing... my little blonde can't keep up with her reading?"

I stick out my tongue. "I'm not blonde!"

You tsk at me. "Don't stick out your tongue unless you plan to use it.."

In answer, I jump up, giving you a hug and licking your cheek quickly before I flee. Soon you've caught me, and my arms are pinned beneath yours as I lean against the wall.

Your breath is hot in my ear as you whisper, "So, my little schoolgirl slut... you wish to be provocative? Then you pay the price..." You turn me around, and smack my ass with your hand once. "Hmm..." you say, lifting the skirt and placing your hand over my cunt. "You're quite wet, my little whore," you say softly into my ear, that quiet calm control I adore.

I turn my head so I can look at you and say saucily, "Well, I've been playing with myself all day, I should hope I would be..."

You whirl me around to face you. "Without my permission? You've been masturbating without leave?"

I only smile not-so-innocently.

With a low growl, you sit on the bed, pulling me over your lap as I swallow hard, knowing I was about to get what was coming to me. Roughly you push the skirt to my waist, pulling my black cotton panties down and slapping my ass hard.

"Count," you order me.

I waver a little. "One?" I manage.

Another slap.

"Two."

And another.

"Three."

My eyes begin to tear as you slap harder, counting up to 15 strokes. You gently push me off your lap, whispering again in my ear, "You like that, don't you? My little slut..." Then you make me stand, and lean against the wall.

I feel your hand slide over my inner thigh and I moan.

"Oh," you say, eyes gleaming. "So is that what you want?"

I nod.

"Spread," you command, and I obediently spread my legs for you as you plunge your fingers into my waiting pussy. "Mmm..." you say. "Nice and smooth... and so wet... what is a schoolgirl to do?"

I just moan and wriggle a bit.

You grin. "Bend over," you say, and I do, feeling your hands all over my ass, spreading my juices over it, the skirt just lifted up and falling around my hips. I sigh a little and you whisper, "You know, my little slave... you've been rather disobedient..." You slap my ass hard again and I yelp. I hear your pants unzip and unbutton, and suddenly your cock is inside me, filling me, your balls hitting my raw pink ass.

You fuck me then, all bent over for your pleasure, your hand in my hair as you tell me what I am to you... your slave, your lover, and your whore... Together we move, your cock pounding into me as you fuck me hard, my ass and pussy eagerly pressing against your cock in an effort to get you deeper. I moan loudly as you plunge into me, my eyes half closed as my body shivers and I cry out, "Oh, please, Master, permission to cum!"

"Denied," you say, smiling, and I groan, feeling the orgasm building up inside me. You continue to fuck me, so hard my entire body shakes, my hips pushing towards yours, meeting every stroke.

You pull my head back by my hair. "Whose slut are you?"

"Yours," I whisper.

You pull back a little harder. "Whose are you? I can hardly hear you..."

I gasp out, "Oh, Master, I am yours, completely yours, please let me cum, Sir, please!"

I feel your tongue lick my ear as you whisper, "Now you may..."

I push my body against yours, body shaking from my own sweet orgasm. I feel your cum explode inside me and I feel like I'm floating...

We collapse onto the bed, snuggling up next to each other... and as I drift to sleep, I hear you in my ear... "Perhaps, my dear, I should tutor you more often..."

kittygrrl
kittygrrl
12 Followers