The Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers

She hears his words from far away. Already, the sharpness has come off the orgasm driving itself into her soul.

"Please fuck me." She can't help herself. Somehow, she knows that this is what he has been waiting for. Working toward.

"Oh. Oh God. Please fuck me."

A sigh washes over her spine. A soothing gust that cleans her spirit and makes her smile so deeply in her heart that she thinks she will never again be lonely or needy. "Mmmmmmm. That's what I like."

She is his pet. The hand that takes her and claims her as its own. That trains and feeds and cares for as though there is no need for hope or worry.

"Please fuck me." She chants.

"There. See. You knew it all the time."

"Please." The humming is sending her over the edge. It's taking her every effort to keep from losing herself in the swirling orchestra of pending crash and crushing finale.

"Don't you dare cum until I tell you." He whispers into her ear with harsh tones that remind her she is yet under his penalty. Even so, the crescendo builds all the more for his voice and forceful mastery of her body and soul.

"Don't you fucking dare." He growls at her, all pretense stripped away in a glaring violence. His fingers find her stiff and sensitive clit and squeezes. A sharp pincer that both keeps her from the edge and threatens to send her far into space.

"Please. I can't help it." She is babbling in terror. Horrified that she might disobey him after all. That her own body might betray her in the end. "Oh, please. Please fuck me."

The vibrations lighten to a bare touch. He moves her to her back and bites at her nipples. She hasn't breathed in or out in nearly a lifetime, but air stings her lungs now. A burst in and out and now he is at her ribs, biting and nipping as she cries to every woman she has ever thought herself. His mouth moves over her clit with a deft feathering and she knows she will never be able to hold back if he but licks his tongue over the stiff nub that throbs in her desperate plight. "Please. I can't."

He pulls away and snaps the belt down between her legs in a cut that leaves her heart beating through her mons and her groin ablaze.

He washes her with his breath. The softest of touches from the smallest part of the tip of his mouth organ and she burns in misfired nerves and abject terror. She wants to flail madly, but fears that any movement on her part will send her into blatant disobedience. Anything she does might send her into orgasm. As long as she remains in his care, he will take her along the very edge of mortality and not allow her to drop.

He laughs aloud as his impossibly hard pole strikes her heart. He forces it into her so deep with the first stroke that she feels it split her cervix and the screams melt into her mind. He pinches her nipples, turns the vibrators full and tells her "Cum for me now."

Before he has finished the words, her inner self turns out and she falls screaming into the void of a space she has never seen before.

It goes on and on. Somewhere she feels him pounding all the harder into her. She has opened just enough to allow him in and clamped down so thoroughly on him that she wonders how he manages to force it in or out. Yet he does. Ramming it deep with every thrust and yanking it clear with every yell.

Then he shoots jets of hot cream into her furthest reaches. Jolts load after load of steam and yells through her consciousness.

Somewhere, she knows that she has pleased him and she curls up into that delight. She will awake into a new and different world, as she does every time he has stripped her bare and pushed her beyond any shred of herself she has tried to hold back from him. A smile takes over where his hand has touched her. She has pleased him. In another world, he removes the bullets from her cavities and unties her from the headpost. His hands move lightly over her arms and down to cup her breasts where they will be when she finally awakes.

Somewhere, a breeze stirs the leaves of her memory as it passes. It reminds her that love itself is a lesson. Life is a series of lessons and knowing that he cares enough for her to take this time to show her herself and teach her what he wants and needs is something she can draw over her body as she fades into sleep night after night.

She wants to reach up and touch her face where his hand has left its mark, but she finds herself unable to move. She wants to tell him that she has learned her lesson. She knows what he wants and she is his now, but her throat is closed.

She is unable to move. As frozen now as in the depth of his fear. The height of his torment of her. She is truly lost. Fading far from one long space in time to another. She knows already she will not dream until tomorrow. Or perhaps the day after. Maybe more. The smile and the soreness will last even longer.

Dreams are for those who have nothing that ever comes true anyway.

arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers
12