The Letter

Story Info
Robert discovers something new about Jess.
5.5k words
4.71
42.3k
43

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 08/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled onto the driveway and rummaged for my house keys.

"I wonder what she's cooked tonight?" I thought as my stomach growled.

It had been a long day at the office and a none too pleasant one at that. The current spate of redundancies had us all on edge and the latest victims of the cutbacks had been given their marching orders that day. My own job wasn't safe and I dreaded being next. Still, I'd made it through another week and now had the whole weekend to look forward to and my gorgeous wife to spend my time with.

I opened my front door and sniffed the air. I was used to being greeted by the most mouth-watering aromas. Jess was a fabulous cook, amongst her many talents and her delicious homemade food greeted me every evening when I came home. Not that night it seemed. The house smelt of furniture polish and disinfectant but nothing edible.

"Jess? You there?" I called peering into the kitchen.

Nothing. She wasn't home. Jess worked part time and was usually home long before I was. She must have been offered overtime, she never turned it down. There was probably a message on my phone but I couldn't be bothered to look. My stomach protested again and my hunger needed to be satiated.

I sloped into the kitchen, tossed my jacket and brief case onto a breakfast bar stool and yanked open the fridge. I located a slice of last night's quiche and a bottle of beer. That would do nicely 'till Jess came home. I plonked myself down at the kitchen table and began eating. That's when my eyes fell upon the letter. It was sitting on the counter leaning up against the toaster. At first I thought it was a note to explain why Jess was late, but my heart sank when I examined it.

The envelope was hand written in Jess' untidy scrawl and was addressed to "Robert". That was bad. Jess called me 'Rob' or 'darling', never 'Robert'. She hated the name and only used it when she was pissed off with me. I stuffed some more quiche into my mouth and turned the letter over sliding my fingers beneath the unsealed corner ready to slit it open.

I hesitated, the letter frozen in my hands. Why was she annoyed with me? What had I done? I loved my wife and during five years of marriage we'd never fallen out. I hoped this wasn't the first time. Only one way to find out...I took a deep breath and ripped the envelope open. Inside I found a single sheet of paper, neatly folded. I pulled it out and as I did so something clattered to the floor. I dropped to my knees and fished around under my chair finally locating a small object. I recognised the shape immediately. It was a memory stick. I opened out the letter and scanned over it. It was written in Jess' distinctive handwriting only her scrawl was scruffier than usual. It looked like it had been written in haste. I bit my lip and began reading.

"Dear Robert,

I love you. I always have and always will, but sometimes my dear you really fucking piss me off..."

What? What did that say? I read it again just to be sure I wasn't seeing things. No, my beautiful sweet wife really had written that I pissed her off! My heart began to pound. Oh my goodness, was I holding a 'goodbye' letter in my hands? Had she left me? A wave of nausea tightened my stomach and I discarded the remains of the quiche. I looked back at the letter.

"...and make me angry. Ok so you're tired after work and you're stressed, I get it. But we used to find time for each other. We used to talk and sex was a two way thing. Not anymore."

Eh? Sex with Jess was great! We'd had sex the previous night and it had been fabulous. It always was. I felt my penis twitch as I recalled how Jess had sucked my cock, sinking my long shaft deep into her throat. I loved it when she did that and when she tightened her succulent lips around my throbbing head and sucked hard, increasing the pressure with her tongue...ooh, the feeling was so fucking good.

"Sex used to be a two way thing?" What the hell was she on about? She'd groaned as much as I had when I'd shot my load into her throat. She'd loved swallowing it and she'd licked me clean afterwards, savouring every drop. She'd got off on blowing me as much as I had and anyway, I loved her blow jobs; I always slept like a baby afterwards...oh fuck! I'd fallen asleep straight afterwards last night. Was that the problem? I read on...

"I made an effort for you, Robert, I always do. I cooked for you, went to the store to buy beer for you, I even dropped off your dry cleaning and ironed your shirts so you'd have a stress free evening. You want for nothing yet you choose to spend half the night in the pub with your friends and came home half cut and tired. Perhaps if you'd come straight home last night you wouldn't have fallen asleep as soon as you'd ejaculated. I know you needed a release, Robert...but so do I."

Oh shit! It was the falling asleep thing. I'd tried to stay awake but I was just too exhausted. As for going to the pub, yes I did, virtually every night but I did it so that I could vent my frustrations and worries with my friends before coming home. I didn't want to unload on Jess. Not in that way anyway. I thought she understood that?

"I work too, Rob, and I find my job stressful. I need a way to unwind too and I don't get it, not from you anyway. So I've made you a little video, Robert, to show you what I did last night after you went to sleep. It's something I do regularly these days. Always alone, I hasten to point out, although I'm burning for a partner and if you can't stay awake then, I don't know, maybe I'll look elsewhere."

I felt a lump in my throat as I re-read that last part. Did my wife just threaten to leave me? All because I fell asleep? Shit! It hadn't been that long since I'd fucked her and brought her to orgasm, had it? No wait, it had. Oh crap! No wonder she felt neglected.

"I hope it doesn't come to that but we don't talk, Rob, we barely see each other and I'm starting to wonder if I really know you. You certainly don't know me. Watch the video, it may shock you. It's what I like; it's what I get off on. I did it before I met you but I've never been sure how to tell you about it. I do it now because you don't seem to want me. I'm sorry if you find it revolting but I want someone to share this with and I'm hoping it can be you. I want some excitement back in my life. It's not enough to simply please you anymore."

I picked up the memory stick and twirled it in my hand. Did I want to watch her video? Did I want to know what my wife; my gorgeous, sexy, perfect wife did to 'get off' when I was asleep? What was it that I could possibly be revolted by? Was she into some weird fetish that she'd never confessed to? Surely not, she'd have told me. She knew I was open-minded and adventurous. Hell, I hadn't batted an eyelid the first time she'd tied me to the bed and ass fucked me with a beer bottle! I liked it! What could be wilder than that?

My phone buzzed. A text from Jess, a long one.

"Rob, I'm stuck at work. Home ASAP. I assume you're at the pub?"

No, I hadn't gone that night. I'd wanted to spend the whole evening with her.

"Rob, I've done something stupid. If you get home before me please don't open the letter I've left in the kitchen. I was angry when I wrote it and I don't want you to see it. I'd rather talk to you. Please throw it away. Jess x"

Well that was something. At least she wasn't still mad at me. Yes we'd discuss this. I hated her thinking I was treating her like a doormat, it was never my intention. I hadn't wanted to burden her with my work worries but it appeared that I'd shut her out too much. It was time to be honest.

So what was it Jess was confessing to? What was she not sure I'd like? I ran memory stick through my fingers and glanced back at the letter. I should throw it away like she'd asked and as for the video...no, it was too tempting. Curiosity got the better of me and I simply had to watch it. I opened my laptop and fired it up. Jess' memory stick slid in.

There was only one file on the stick, entitled "what you missed last night!" That must be the one then! I braced myself.

The file was a video filmed on Jess' phone I think. The first shot was of me, sprawled naked on our bed in a most unflattering pose. My flaccid cock was in full view and Jess zoomed in on it, unceremoniously flicking it whilst I slept.

Jess and the camera moved out of the bedroom and into the bathroom where some commotion followed as Jess positioned the phone on our heated towel rail and carefully lined up a perfect shot of our bathtub.

"What the hell's she doing...?" I muttered to myself.

All was soon revealed. Jess appeared in shot, butt naked and beautiful. My wife had a fantastic body -- long firm legs, pert behind, toned stomach and the most succulent rounded breasts. Jess' breasts weren't large, but they were a good handful and when she was aroused her dark nipples stood erect, begging to be sucked.

Jess stepped into the bathtub and I my cock tingled as she lifted her leg and flashed her cunt at the camera. My eyes focussed in on her neatly trimmed pussy, so beautiful, so fuckable. My cock swelled and my right hand gravitated towards it, automatically stroking it without engaging my conscious mind.

"Watch and learn, Robert," Jess said to the camera.

I gazed at the screen, mouth hanging open as Jess opened her legs a little, licked her fingers and plunged them deep inside her inviting hole, probing in and out until droplets of creamy white moisture oozed out around her moving fingers and soft squelching noises interspersed her moans on the soundtrack.

The sight of my wife frigging herself got my own juices flowing and my already swollen cock became rock hard. I undid my trousers and pushed them down around my ankles, allowing my healthy seven inch member to spring free and stand to attention as I ogled my aroused wife pleasuring herself on camera.

Jess really got going. She threw back her flowing chestnut hair and closed her green eyes as her fingers moved faster. My cock pained me as I watched my wife's prominent nipples harden and beads of sweat form on her forehead. She groaned louder. Fuck she was hot!

Then it happened...she let out a sharp cry and her knees trembled as a stream of golden liquid shot from between her thighs. It poured over her still moving fingers and squirted into the bath with an audible hissing sound. She'd peed herself, pissed out a torrent of urine in our bathtub and she climaxed at the same time by the looks of it. I had never seen a woman orgasm and pee simultaneously like that and the sight both fascinated and aroused me. I sat back, shocked. My wife had done that in our bathroom and I'd slept through it?!

Jess continued to finger herself, writhing in ecstasy as she brought herself to orgasm a second time, her body quaking with the force of it. Her spasms gradually subsided and a sweating Jess blew a kiss at the camera, looking very satisfied.

"This is what you missed Robert, but I'm willing to give you an action replay! Maybe a little less time at the pub with your friends and a bit more time with me, huh? I want you to piss on me Rob, soak me with your hot pee. I want it to cover me, I want to taste it. I'll suck your cock whilst you piss in my mouth if you like," she smiled winking at the camera.

Oh fuck! My wife was into pee play?

"Yes, fucking yes!" I cried out loud as the image of Jess' luscious mouth clamped firmly around my cock as I peed down her throat, raced through my mind. Fuck that got me going! My balls tightened and my cock pained me it was so swollen. I was going to come. I wanked vigorously as I replayed the video, pumping myself hard as my beautiful Jess fingered herself to orgasm and pissed herself all over again.

I grunted loudly and came, jettisoning my load into my furiously moving right hand and spraying the laptop in front of me. I kept stroking my penis until my climax subsided then I sat back, breathing hard from my exertions. My hand, trousers and laptop were a gooey mess and I was wet from sweat. I didn't care; I had the sexiest wife on the planet and she was into stuff I'd never imagined she'd think about let alone do. I loved it. I was going to get that action replay if I could...and some!

Beep! A text on my phone.

"Finally got out of work. Home in about an hour. Will you be there or are you at the pub?"

"I'll be there," I texted back, then quickly added "Just leaving the pub now."

No point worrying her. She hadn't wanted me to watch the video so perhaps it would be better if I pretended I hadn't? Surely I could get my action replay without letting her know I'd viewed it? A plan formulated in my mind but I'd have to be quick if I was to make it happen.

I hastily shut down my laptop, wiped down the splattered screen and whipped out Jess' memory stick. I re-folded the letter and slipped it back into the envelope remembering to drop the stick back too. The envelope was the easy open self-seal type and still looked intact so I resealed it and carefully positioned it exactly where I'd found it.

Now for the rest of my plan. I showered and changed then dived onto my car to hit the shops. Jess felt neglected and that was no good. She was my wife and I loved her dearly. The letter had been a wakeup call, in more than one way, and I intended to act upon it. Jess wouldn't feel unloved that evening...anything but.

Jess arrived home even later than she'd anticipated giving me ample time to put my plans into action. I was all set for 'operation action replay' when she finally emerged through the door. Poor Jess, she looked exhausted and distinctly worried. I saw her eyes flash towards the kitchen counter and the letter before I'd even had chance to greet her.

"Jess, darling, you're home."

Jess' beautiful face visibly relaxed at my greeting and her wonderful even white smile blossomed.

"Sorry, I got stuck in a meeting at work. I've been trying to get away for hours. Did you get my texts?" she asked nervously.

"Yes and I did as instructed. Your letter is over there. What's all the mystery?"

"Oh Rob, it was a moment of stupidity, a rant. I thought I'd be able to get it back before you came home but..."

"Never mind, no harm done. I love you Jess. You know that, don't you?"

Jess nodded and meandered over to me, her hips swaying in her tight skirt and black patent leather high heels. She reached her slender arms around my neck and planted a firm kiss on my lips. I shuddered as her full lips parted and her tongue probed inside my mouth. So, she was horny and up for some fun was she? Excellent.

"I have a surprise for you, my love," I breathed as Jess continued to kiss me and her hands wandered down to my crotch.

"So I see," she uttered as she stroked my cock, encouraging my rapidly growing erection.

"Not that. Not yet anyway! Follow me."

I reluctantly removed her hand and led her towards the garden where I had set-out my surprise. Jess looked bemused but followed meekly. She gasped when she saw what I'd done.

At the side of our house we had a patio, bordered on three sides by trellises' loaded with fragrant jasmine and honeysuckle which smelt heavenly on warm summer evenings. The patio was totally secluded from the eyes of our neighbours. You'd have to literally peer over our garden gate to catch a glimpse of what was going on in there. I'd recently purchased a set of wicker garden chairs and a substantial table upon which I'd set out our best crockery, two champagne flutes and our dining room candle sticks. I'd also bought Chinese take-away and a bottle of expensive vintage champagne which was chilling in a silver ice bucket in the centre of the table.

Jess' eyes widened. "Oh Rob...why?" she asked, gazing around her.

"Because I was home first and I don't show you how much I care often enough. Do you like it?"

"Yes it's fantastic...and I'm starving!" she announced.

I smiled. I pulled back a chair for Jess then dished out the takeaway, watching with satisfaction as she wolfed it down, spilling juices down her chin in her haste to eat. I popped open the champagne and carefully poured it out into the flutes, handing one to Jess.

"To us," I said, leaning over to touch her glass with mine, "and to treating you the way you deserve."

"Oh Rob, you do," she said, putting her glass down and coming over to me.

She sat astride me, gently taking my face between her perfectly manicured fingers. Her lips found mine and I tasted the sweat champagne in her mouth as she kissed me deeply. She wriggled her bottom, hoisting her tight skirt up over her hips so that only her thin panties and my trousers formed a barrier between her moist pussy and my increasingly hard cock.

She began to gyrate her hips, rubbing her groin against my cock. My heart rate double as the blood pumped furiously around my veins. I wanted her. I wanted her now...in one swift movement pushed her off me and spun her around bending her over the table in front of me. She groaned lustily as I stroked her back feeling the silky satin material of her blouse beneath my fingertips. My cock throbbed mercilessly and the urge to fuck her over powered me.

I grasped her panties and pulled them down. Jess stepped neatly out of them, spread her legs and ran her hand over her crotch, fingering herself and moaning.

"Fuck me!" she gasped. "Fuck me hard!"

I didn't need to be asked twice. I fumbled with my trousers and sent them to the floor releasing the enormous erection they been keeping confined. My substantial cock sprang forwards slapping against Jess' wet slit. I guided it into position, closing my eyes as the head of my cock pushed against the slippery warmth of Jess' cunt. I pushed harder and penetrated her, letting out a grunt as I experienced the excruciatingly pleasurable wet squeeze of Jess' tight hole. I kept pushing, sinking the entire length of my fat cock into my wife's delectable moist tunnel.

Jess groaned and pushed back against me. Her juices flowed and her cunt muscles contracted around me as I moved my cock back and forth, stroking her, feeling her snug wetness encasing me. I moved faster, thrusting deep, banging my balls against her smooth rounded buttocks. Her cunt began to squelch most gratifyingly.

"That's it, fuck me, fuck me," Jess cried.

I kept thrusting, the pressure building in my balls but I'd already shot my load that evening and another climax would take time to build up. I wouldn't come yet, not for a while in fact and as this was a night for firsts, I wondered...

I withdrew from Jess's slippery cunt and dropped to my knees, grasping her ass cheeks with both hands and thrusting my tongue deep inside her delicious hole. I licked her out, sucking in her sweet juices and teasing her swollen clit. Jess began to writhe and buck.

"Oh fuck I'm going to come!" she screamed.

I kept licking and sucking as Jess shuddered, her orgasm hitting her hard. She cried out as a jet of clear liquid shot from deep within her cunt covering my face and t-shirt with her warm girl cum. I lapped it up, loving the taste. I'd never seen Jess squirt so hard and the sight of it hurried along my own orgasm. I felt the pressure building, I was close. Right, now...

I staggered to my feet and ran my fingers over Jess' tight pink ass hole. I smothered it in saliva and cunt juices before slipping my middle finger smoothly inside.

"Can I? Please?" I begged.

Jess had never allowed me to fuck her ass hole although she'd fucked mine on more than one occasion. I was desperate to try it and I'd repay her. I'd watched her video so I knew exactly what she'd like in return. I pressed my rock solid cock up against her tightly closed hole and waited. I couldn't proceed without her permission.

"Do it!" she breathed. "Do it"

I let out a groan and pushed hard. Jess relaxed her anal sphincter allowing my head to slowly enter her ass. The moment of penetration was bliss -- she was so tight. I pushed again, sliding deeper. Jess grunted and I allowed her time to relax her ass to accommodate me. I pushed again exhaling loudly as my whole length disappeared into her tight, hot ass. It felt so fucking good! Jess' cunt was exquisite, but her ass was so much tighter and the constriction felt wonderful.

12