The Letter

Story Info
She gets a letter to long distance lover after a visit.
1.8k words
4.08
10.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we are sitting in the coffee shop at the airport, trying to act as if everything is fine. When we both know that these last two weeks were the fasted days of our entire lives. I can’t help to wish we were here alone, instead of having your sister here with us to see me off. I’m glad you decided to sit across from me so I can continue to look into your eyes as we speak.

We’re finally alone as your sister leaves to make a phone call. You tell me that you appreciate my coming to Scotland to visit, and that I will never know how much this meant to you. I can tell by the way that you are playing with your coffee cup, you are nervous. I just look at you and smile. You then thank me for taking care of you while I was there. I reply that I always have, even before my visit. You look at me and say softly “I know you have, I just don’t know what to say.” I answer “Why do you have to say anything?” You smile in return. As your sister is coming back to our table, they announce the boarding of my flight. You take my hand as we stand up, and use your thumb to rub my hand while we walk to the terminal.

We walk as far as you are allowed to go. The sign above the next entrance reads: TICKETED PASSENGERS ONLY. As we hug I start to cry. You whisper in my ear that everything will be all right, and promise to come to the States as soon as your stint in the Royal Reserves are over. We step back from each other and I notice you too have tears in your eyes. I say my good-byes to your sister, and turn my attention back to you. We hug once again, only this time the embrace is so strong that I can not breathe. I start crying again, only this time you let me. You cup my face in your hands and kiss me. Your mouth covers mine, and I feel your tongue enter my mouth. It doesn’t last as long as I would have liked, but any kiss is better than no kiss at all. You wipe the tears off my cheek, and tell me to have a good flight home. You smile at me, and tell me to get going before I miss my flight.

I turn around and start walking down the corridor towards the entrance of the boarding hall. Tears are running down my face like a broken faucet. I stop midway, and turn around for one last look before rounding the corner, and see you walking away with your head slightly down, and your hands in your pants pockets. I turn back around and finish the short walk to the plane.

After finding my seat, I start to sob. The smartly dressed businessman beside me is glancing my way, and probably thinks I have lost my mind, but I don’t care who sees me in this state. I stare out the window during take off, and see your car in line at the traffic light. I wonder if you have read the letter that I wrote you? I continue crying until we arrive in London. I gather myself the best I can, and leave the airplane. Walking through Heathrow with nothing on my mind except the fact that you were suppose to be with me on this return flight home, but are unable to right now for reasons out of either of our control. As I sit waiting for my connecting flight, I think about the letter I wrote you. Leaving it in the front seat of the car for you to find when you returned to it. The letter read:

My Love,

My time here has been heaven on earth. I’m glad you let me take a turn in travel. Since you are the one who always comes to me for our time together. These months apart has been such a test of our love, and I am so glad we pasted.

I will always remember our walks along the River Clyde, slow dancing in the dairy isle at the grocery store, and our memorable trip to Dumbarton Castle. How can you forget our Dumbarton Castle experience? The way we laughed and joked as we climbed the 230 stairs to the top. How after we reached the top, and after we took a few photos, I sat down at the base of the sundial, and unzipped your jeans. The look on your face was priceless when you realized that I was going to suck your cock right there, out in the open, on top of the castle. When I reached in to free you from your jeans, you were already hard. I loved the feeling of your hands on my head as I slowly placed your firm tool into the depths of my waiting mouth. The feeling of your prick gently sliding over my lips has always been such a turn on. I still remember the way my mouth glided with ease over every inch of you.

You told me that people were coming, and I wouldn’t stop what I was doing to you. So, you decided that since no one could see me, and it looked as if you were standing up there alone, you started taking more pictures. You even took pictures of me, with your cock in my mouth, but had to stop as you were reaching climax. Stroking your rod as I continued sliding my wet mouth up and down your shaft until I finally felt your seed rush into my mouth made me so incredibly wet. I loved the look on your face when I spit your fluid out under the sign that read “WHITE TOWER”, then grabbed the camera and took a picture of that.

Of course, I will never forget how you came up behind me, saying it was my turn. Then, feeling your hands lift my skirt. Having you remove my thong, and tossing it over the wall, spreading my legs, and sliding your still hard cock into my waiting pussy. When you told me how hot and wet my pussy was, all I could think was, I know. My hands holding onto the sundial, bracing myself with ever thrust. Feeling your arms around my shoulders, so those on lookers would think you were hugging me as I studied the writings on top of the sundial. When I close my eyes, I can still feel your warm breath on my neck as you lean in to kiss it. You gave me a shiver down my back when you did that. That’s why I suddenly turned towards you. Wrapping my left leg around your hips. My back pressed up against the hard, cold stone almost hurt, but as you noticed it didn’t stop me from enjoying you. Did I care if people knew what we were doing? No, I didn’t. Placing my hands under your arms, and holding onto your shoulders so I could hold on while receiving every hard stroke you had to offer. The way you placed your hand under my sweater, to rest it on my firm size C breast, squeezing my ever so hard nipple, pushed me over the edge. Looking into your eyes, as I felt your prick running its course in and out of me, as my body trembled with waves of orgasms was great. I love to look at you when we are making love. I can see how much you love me, and can feel it too as your strokes becomes more powerful. You are such a wonderful lover; you know exactly how to bring me to climax every time we are together. I can never get enough of you; it’s if I am addicted to you.

I will miss you during these next 2 months we are apart. I never like having to say good-bye to you, and look forward to the day that we never have to say good-bye again. Until then, I promise to keep every moment of our visits just as exciting as this last one.

All my love,
Val

I hear my mobile phone ringing, bringing me back from my thoughts of you. When I answer, I hear your voice on the other end. You tell me that you just read the letter I wrote, waiting until you were back home, and alone. Knowing I would still be at Heathrow waiting for my next flight, you took this time to tell me that the effect of my letter left you hard. I let out a small moan, telling you I wish I were there to lend a helping hand. You tell me that you started stoking yourself before you phoned. That bit of information was more than I could take. I get up and start walking to the nearest restroom. All the while, listening to your hasten breath. Once inside the restroom, I find an empty stall. Locking the door behind me, I tell you where I am, and that I too have started rubbing myself. I am standing with one foot resting on the toilet, with my skirt up while my free hand roams the now moist valley between my legs.

No words are spoken between us now. All that can be heard is each other’s moans, and heavy breathing. With my eyes closed, and my head resting against the wall of the stall, I listen to your breathing, and imagine you lying on the sofa, caressing your throbbing member. This makes my already wet pussy even more slick. I am now rubbing my clit faster as I continue listening to what have become quick bursts of sighs. My breathing is becoming harder and louder as I maintain the rhythm of my clit rubbing. You tell me you want to hear me cum for you. Without answering, I can feel my body start to tense up, and I let out a loud cry of pleasure. Hearing me, is just what you needed to bring you to that state of bliss. It isn’t long before I hear your very loud groans as you release your seed. Feeling a bit weak, I lean fully against the door of the stall now trying to catch my breath. You ask me how I feel, and my only response to you is a slight laugh. The same laugh I give you when I am too exhausted to talk after we make love. You thank me for writing such a great letter to you, and add that you plan on re-reading it again later tonight. “Glad you liked it and thank you for sharing it with me” I answer. “Any time baby, any time” you say.

I leave the stall and quickly wash my hands, and straighten my hair. As I am leaving the restroom, I hear them announcing the boarding of my flight. We say our I love you and good-byes as I walk to my gate, and hand over my boarding pass. As I put my phone back in my pocket, I can’t help but smile, thinking how well I will now sleep on my long flight back home. Thanks to the letter.