The Letter Ch. 02

Story Info
Rob reveals his secret to piss loving Jess.
3.4k words
4.45
30.7k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 08/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I twirled the letter in my hands feeling the smooth white paper running through my fingertips. So this was it, Robert's reply. I should rip it open quickly and see what he had to say for himself, after all, I'd waited long enough. Three months to be precise.

"Ok, here goes nothing. How bad can it be?"

I took a deep breath as I slid my fingers along the seal splitting the envelope open.

"Right then Robert my darling, what's your secret..."

The meltdown which had prompted the delivery of my own letter and ill thought out video had altered the course of my marriage but thankfully the changes were all for the better. Although the way I'd addressed my marital problems had been reckless, my letter had forced Robert and I to confront our growing issues. As a result our marriage was now firmly back on track, the spark between us had been rekindled and the excitement was back in our lives and lovemaking.

Rob had treated me to a night to remember when he'd read how unhappy I was with our marriage, the sex in particular, and the pee play he'd initiated after watching my video had now been incorporated into our re-invigorated sexual activities. Robert had embraced my fetish with true enthusiasm and although I knew his love of pee play was not as strong as mine, he continually proved himself willing to experiment in an effort to please me and turn me on. I loved Rob for that. How lucky I was to have him and how fortunate I'd been that he'd accepted the harsh criticism I'd dished out and actively sought to improve our situation. I shudder to think how events could have played out; I'd effectively told Rob that he was inadequate in bed and few husbands would have reacted so proactively to that news. Rob was one in a million and I'd never risk alienating him again.

Rob and I had opened up to each other that night, talking until the early hours of the morning. He had disclosed the full extent of his fears about redundancy whilst I poured my heart out over the frustration I felt at not finding full-time work. I also let rip about my increasing hatred of finding myself chained to the kitchen sink and ranted at Rob about how much I resented being his 'domestic help'.

Rob listened sympathetically before taking my hand in his and pointing out a few home truths. I wasn't blameless for the situation I'd found myself in. It was me who'd insisted on taking over the household chores when I'd accepted a part-time job, and yes, he'd actively dissuaded me from doing so, initially anyway. Rob told me that he understood why I'd felt the need to do more at home; it was to compensate for my lack of income. However, he hadn't asked me to do it and it was wrong of me to blame him. He was right about that. It wasn't Rob's fault that he and a good career and I didn't and the guilt which had driven me to become a 'housewife' was not a result of anything he'd done.

Anyway, that was in the past and things were different now. I was different. I stopped worrying about my career and began enjoying my free time instead. Rob took back some of the household chores, freeing up even more time and whilst he still insisted on going to the pub after work, a previous bug-bear of mine, he made sure that I knew I was invited to join him. I very often did. I began to socialise with his friends and our lives gravitated back together.

More good news solidified our relationship even further. Rob's firm managed to turn a profit and the remaining staff were assured that their jobs were safe. No more redundancies. With his job secure Rob and I had financial stability, a fact which made both our lives a whole lot easier. Rob was happy and with that contentment came an increased desire for intimacy with me and improved stamina when providing it! I wasn't complaining. I suddenly found myself in an honest and loving relationship with a sex life to die for!

Robert was willing to devote whole evenings to pleasuring me and I loved it! The previous evening had been an excellent example; Rob had arrived home from work armed with wine, takeaway and the most enormous erection!

"There's something I want to try sweetheart," he'd said the moment he walked through the door. "I've been thinking about it all day!"

Not five minutes later we were both stripped naked and positioned in our bathtub, Rob close up behind me whilst I bent double, my ass in the air, my hands grasping the bath taps for purchase. Rob's rock solid penis pressed against my labia, titillating me and stirring my juices. His fingers reached between my legs gently parting my flaps to allow penetration. I let out a sigh as Rob slid the full length of his cock smoothly inside my slick vagina and began thrusting.

I locked my arms and pushed backwards as Rob fucked me with long, slow strokes. His ample cock filled me whilst his hands groped my breasts, fondling my erect nipples and amplifying the blissful sensations running through torso and down to my loins. My mind whirled; I had a good idea of what Rob had in mind for me once he'd ejaculated and the thought of that had me hotter that hell! My cunt swelled and the tingling of an approaching orgasm built within me.

Rob thrust harder, increasing his pace. His balls slapped against my bottom and my cunt made soft squelching sounds as my juices flowed. Rob thrust hard, grunting out his climax. He deposited his load deep inside my wet hole. I waited, allowing him to compose himself. If I was right about what he had planned he'd do it soon...

"I'm going to let my piss go inside you Jess," Rob murmured into my ear as he stood behind me breathing hard. "You'll like that, won't you?"

I was right, yes! Like it? Love it more like! My cunt contracted at the very thought of receiving Rob's piss inside me. My muscles clamped down on Rob's cock making him moan with pleasure. Rob's slowly deflating penis remained firmly imbedded inside my tunnel and I could feel it pulsating as he readied himself to release the contents of his bladder. Anytime now...

Rob let out a loud groan as he finally relaxed enough to piss. He shot a jet of strong, hot urine straight into my longing cunt. A warm sensation filled me with unimaginably satisfying pressure and his stream hit my cervix, pummelling it. My knees shook, buckling beneath me as my cunt muscled twitched then erupted into spasms. I came, hard.

Rob's piss kept flowing, his urine bursting out of me in a pungent yellow fountain which sprang from around his cock and spewed out into the bath. It splashed over my legs and feet before splattering the metal tub in a drumming torrent.

I threw back my head and let out a deep moan. I loved pee play, always had and always would and now that Rob had embraced my fetish sex for me was magnificent.

Enough about my fetish...I looked nervously down at the letter. It was a single sheet of white paper, hand written and very brief. I shook the envelope but nothing additional fell out. No memory stick, no accompanying video. I exhaled apprehensively and smoothed out the paper.

"My Dearest Jess,

I promised you a reply to your letter, and here it is. If you want to know what my fetish is you'll have to go up to our bedroom and look in my sock drawer. At the back is a blue plastic bag which contains some items I'm rather fond of. I'll leave you to work out what I do with them and how you'd like to use them with me if you're not too freaked out by it all! If you don't like what you find, Jess, throw the letter away and I'll never mention it again. My life with you is perfect the way it is and I don't want anything to get in the way, especially not a silly fantasy. That said I'm hoping you are as adventurous as I think you are and that you'll allow your imagination to run wild!

Loving you always, Rob x

Ok, that wasn't so bad. He had something hidden in the back of his sock drawer did he? What? A dildo? A butt plug? Something battery operated perhaps? Maybe it was a stash of secretly filmed videos of us making love? Yes, that could be it? The possibilities were endless.

My curiosity burned fiercely sending me flying up the stairs. I soon had Rob's sock draw up ended on the bed. There was the mysterious blue plastic bag. I picked it up. The bag was small and the contents were squishy. Not a dildo then. Shame! I liked the idea of using a dildo on Rob's ass or maybe a double ended strap-on. Oh fuck yes, definitely that! The more I thought about it, the more that idea appealed. I'd suggest it one day, see how he reacted.

I opened up the bag and tipped it upside-down. My eyes widened as the contents fell out. The bag contained six items, none of which I had expected to find. Nylons. Four thin black stockings, one pair of quite sturdy black tights and one of my own lacy black thongs. I'd been looking for that thong; it was one of my favourites. It had gone missing from the laundry about two weeks ago...Oh hang on...ugh! Yes, it was still in need of washing. My distinctive scent clung to the fabric of the crotch.

"Rob, you dirty bastard!" I muttered as I held the thong aloft.

A smile crept across my face. I picked up the stockings, fingering the thin material. They were new and unused. The tights weren't. The crotch was stained and had obviously seen some action. I held the tights up to the light, examining them. I didn't recognise them. They weren't mine and that worried me. Rob obviously liked my used underwear but whose were these? Panic swept through me as a suspicion grew that Rob was being intimate with someone else. I couldn't take that. I didn't want to share Robert. I'd try most things but sharing, threesomes and gang-bangs were not turn-ons to me. My relationship with my husband had to be exclusive and if it wasn't I would have to reconsider my position as his wife.

I took a closer look at the tights and sniffed the crotch. A strong musky male odour assaulted my nostrils. Wait a minute...extra-large tights, very restricting around the crotch, used...and yep, if I wasn't mistaken that was Robert's scent.

"Oh my goodness! He wears them! He wanks in tights! Holy Shit!"

An image popped into my head of Robert, my beefy six foot two husband, lying on our bed frantically rubbing out an orgasm whilst wearing nothing but sweaty nylon tights! The image was so ridiculous that I doubled over with laughter, I couldn't help it. Not the response Rob would be looking for, I'm sure! Oh fuck, poor Rob! How the hell was I going to be able to participate in this fetish of his without dying of laughter?!

I calmed down and picked up the stockings again. Unused. Why? Ah...maybe. Rob's letter had asked me to let my imagination fly so what if these were props? What if he'd added them to the bag to see what I'd do with them? Hmm, should I wear them? No, far better if I used them to tie him to the bed. Why else would there be four stockings? I tittered as I realised that my cunt was pulsating. I was being aroused by the thought of tying Rob down to the bed with nylons and doing as I pleased with him. I liked the idea, I liked it a lot. I'd tied Rob to the bedpost before but never using stockings. I'd always utilised soft scarves and the knots had never been particularly tight. Not this time!

Dear Robert was in for the surprise of his life; he was about to be tied up and thoroughly dominated. Was that what he wanted? Was that why he hadn't left instructions with the nylons, because it would ruin the effect? That would make sense. Robert generally took the dominant role during sex, preferring to be on top and issuing instructions to me rather than the other way around. I didn't mind. Submission turned me on. A night of complete domination, however, also carried a distinct attraction.

I soft scuffle from the doorway startled me interrupting my thoughts. I spun around to find Rob leaning on the bedroom wall, watching me. His blue eyes locked with mine, his expression was pensive, anxious.

"Well?" he asked nervously. "Are you repulsed?"

I was about to rush over and throw my arms around him to reassure him that everything was fine when an idea struck me. I stood up slowly, the nylons in my hands and a stern look on my face. I glared at him without speaking.

Rob's jaw dropped and his face blanched.

"Strip!" I ordered, doing my best to keep a straight face and sound menacing.

I wasn't very convincing and the corners of Rob's mouth turned up immediately.

"No!" I barked. "I didn't say 'stand there and smirk' you fuckwit! I said strip! Now!"

With an excited twinkle in his eye my gorgeous handsome husband pulled off his tie and began undoing buttons. As his shirt came off my eyes travelled down his muscular torso towards his trousers which bulged with the tell-tale signs of an advanced erection.

"Jess, I..."

"Quiet!" I screeched.

This was fun! I was really getting into the part. Perhaps I should fetch my old riding crop and whip him? No, too much...stop it!

Rob's eyes widened as if he'd read my thoughts and he continued to peel off his clothing in silence. He unzipped his trousers releasing the swollen cock they had been keeping contained. Lovely! I stared at his manhood as he removed the remnants of his clothing then eagerly reached forwards taking it firmly in my hands. I began to stroke it, running both hands slowly along the hot shaft, teasing the swollen head and easing the foreskin back.

Rob groaned but remained mute. Good. He did want to be dominated. This was exciting! I thrust the tights towards Rob's face.

"Put them on you filthy beast! Now. Put on those stinking spunk soaked tights then lie down on your back."

Rob's cheeks flushed with a little embarrassment as he took the tights from me but he did as he was told and slid then deftly over his feet and up his long powerful legs.

"Hmm, they've been on a few times before," I thought to myself as he expertly hitched them up, carefully avoiding laddering them. I watched him adjust the crotch so that it fitted snugly against his tender manhood. The waist band and crotch were re-enforced so Rob's cock became tightly encased within the fabric.

"Now lie down, on your back, like I said."

Rob obeyed lying spread-eagled on the bed. He raised his arms above his head anticipating my next move; being tied up. So it was what he wanted. That was good. I took his arms first, tying each to a bed post with a stocking. I knotted them tightly. I then proceeded to secure his legs. I soon had Rob splayed out on the bed, immobile and at my mercy. My cunt throbbed as I stood up on the bed, positioning myself over my prostrate husband's body. I slowly began stripping, taking my time, drawing out my strip-tease and smiling as I watched the effect it was having on Rob. As I removed each item of clothing I discarded it dramatically across the room with wild abandon. Rob loved it. His pupils dilated and his trussed up cock twitched beneath its mesh prison.

When I reached my panties I paused. Rob eyed them longingly. I slowly slid the panties down over my thighs and wriggled out of them, shaking my bottom at Rob as I freed myself from the tight elastic. The panties' crotch was damp, moistened by my already flowing juices but I rubbed them across my sensitive pussy to ensure a good soaking and a strong scent for Robert. Rob shuddered on the bed and tensed his muscles against his restraints.

Feeling incredibly sexy I crouched down over Rob's face lowering my snatch towards his nose, taunting him.

"You want some of this?" I teased.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes please!"

"Better. But you can't have it. Not yet."

I moved away watching Rob groan. I smiled sadistically at his discomfort then suddenly threw the warm, wet panties right over his face. Rob let out a yelp and drew in a long breath.

"Oh fuck you smell so good," he murmured from beneath the fabric.

"Shut the fuck up!" I ordered, getting back into my role but desperate to giggle!

I could see the edges of Rob's broad grin beneath my panties and it was making me laugh. I soon stopped that. His smirk mutated into a look of shocked pain as I pounced onto his body and began sucking his swollen manhood through the stretch nylon tights. I licked him fiercely, generating plenty of saliva and working it into the silky fabric. To wet him even more I rubbed my now saturated pussy along Rob's penis, coating it with my slimy juices.

Rob began to groan and writhe, his orgasm brewing. He was close to coming. I returned to licking and slurping, eating my own girl cum and using my tongue to stroke him. I tasted pre-cum at the tip of his cock and sucked it into my mouth, swallowing it back. My hands massaged Rob's nylon clad thighs and fondled his weighty balls through the increasingly hot and sticky material. He couldn't last much longer, there was no way...

Suddenly Rob began to buck, his whole body shuddering as his balls contracted. I watched, fascinated, as his cock exploded inside the constricting nylon tights. Sticky white cum oozed out through the fine mesh creating patterns all around Rob's crotch. Rob let out an almost primeval cry of pleasure and twisted his arms in their nylon manacles. It was the most bizarre sight I ever seen in my bedroom yet one I found surprisingly erotic.

Feeling my own loins burning I pulled the panties from Rob's face and thrust my snatch down onto his waiting lips. I gasped as his tongue probed inside me, licking my hungry hole. Trussed up, bound and at my beckoning Rob worked my cunt, licking it, sucking my swollen clit and fucking me with his long tongue. The familiar sensation of an approaching orgasm set me alight and sent my pulse racing.

"Oh fuck I'm close!" I screamed no longer in control.

One more touch from Rob's wet tongue was all it took for my super sensitive clitoris to trigger a reaction which set my body on fire. I began to convulse as I came. Collapsing onto the bed next to Rob I writhed uncontrollably as my spasms shook me wave after wave. My fingers clamped down tightly over my aching cunt and my breathing came in rasping gasps as my orgasm continued to rock me.

I lay still when it subsided, unable to move. When I looked over at Rob he was smiling; the biggest, whitest, cheekiest smile which lit up his entire face.

"Am I to understand that you quite like my little fetish then?" He grinned audaciously.

I nodded. "It looks that way!"

The sweat poured off my body and my legs still trembled from the sheer force of my orgasm. I hauled myself on top of Rob and kissed him tenderly on the mouth.

"I love you," I whispered.

"Even in tights?"

"You look good in tights!"

"So, what would you say to letting me wear that little black silk camisole top of yours next time, huh? You know the one you won't wear because it's too big on you. It would fit me."

"Hmm," I responded thoughtfully, "only if I can buy a strap on and fuck your ass whilst you're wearing it!"

Rob raised an eyebrow and gave me an enquiring look, unsure if I meant it or not.

I smiled. "Just you wait!"