The Letter Ch. 03

Story Info
Jess buys a new toy and Rob gets his ass fucked.
6.8k words
4.62
33.4k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 08/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mine was a good life, wonderful in fact. I had a job I enjoyed and was finally secure, a lovely home, great social life and the sexiest, horniest wife on the planet! I was indeed a lucky man!

Since my gorgeous wife and I had tossed aside our inhibitions to embrace our deepest sexual fantasies, our wild abandon in the bedroom had kept the neighbours awake practically every night! Jess had a voracious appetite for all things carnal and I was more than happy to feed it, especially now that our antics accommodated my love of nylon.

Jess generally adopted a dominant role during sex and always took the lead whenever stockings were involved. It was something I'd never actually asked her to do but I was glad of it. I spent all day at the office supervising twenty subordinates who looked to me continually for instruction and leadership. I needed a release from that at home so welcomed having the control taken away from me in the bedroom. It was refreshing to let Jess take charge.

Jess, however, had started taking her dominant role a bit too seriously and recently things had taken a dangerous turn. Whilst tied down to the bed with my favourite black stockings and wearing my well-loved black nylon tights, Jess had emerged from our walk-in closet with a sturdy black leather riding crop clasped tightly in her right hand. A sadistic smile illuminated her face as she wielded the whip threateningly. She swished it over my helpless pinioned body before letting it crack down onto the exposed flesh of my stomach. The sudden stinging pain and shock of what she'd done made me cry out, for which I received a stern reprimand.

"How dare you make a noise like a baby?! You're a naughty boy and you deserve to be punished for liking dirty nylon tights!" she'd hissed.

I don't know what it was that excited me so much in that moment; her lusty voice, the way she hovered over me wearing black nylon stockings, lacy bra and nothing else? Perhaps that was it? Or was it the way her sleek chestnut hair hung down over her face or the look in her eyes, that impish glint? Whatever it was the combination of the whipping and Jess's scolding triggered an explosive pressure in my balls which sent my creamy cum shooting out my rock hard, ten denier encased penis. I filled my silky tights with gallons of hot stickiness.

Jess watched my shudder and squirm as my orgasm shook me. A wicked smile flickered across her lips before the riding crop struck again, whoosh!

"Fuck!" I screeched. "What was that for?"

"That," she chastised with eyebrows raised, "was for soiling your lovely tights."

"Oh, Jess..." I whimpered as her words condemned my actions to even greater depths of depravity. "Yes Jess, I'm bad, very bad. Punish me again!"

And so the whip became a regular part of our nightly adventures and an object I both revered and feared. Our love making reached new heights of pleasure but also threatened to push me beyond my pain threshold. Sooner or later I was going to get injured, badly, and I didn't fancy having to explain my wounds to the nurses in A&E! Things were getting out of control! I'd already thought it wise to introduce a safe word to stop Jess if I needed to although I hadn't dared use it as yet; I could only imagine the neighbours' bewilderment at being woken in the middle of the night by a grown man yelling "Tinkerbelle" at the top of his lungs!"

And then a parcel arrived. It was discretely wrapped and addressed to Jess. I recognised the name on the returns label as that of a 'specialist' toy and clothing supplier whose on-line catalogue Jess and I had perused together one evening after drinking far too much chardonnay. I had no idea she'd placed an order and wondered what she'd bought.

Jess disappeared off to our bedroom as soon as I handed the parcel over. She blew a kiss at me as she scurried away and the sound of ripping wrapping paper was accompanied by her high pitched, girlish giggles. What the hell had she bought? Crikey, we'd looked at all sorts!

I didn't have to wait long to find out; Jess appeared sometime later modelling some of her new purchases. Oh boy, I was in trouble! She stood in the bedroom doorway wearing thigh high black leather boots with heels so sharp they skewered the floor, whilst underneath she wore a gossamer thin black nylon body stocking. The garment covered her entire body but being translucent it revealed every inch of her sensual, shapely contours whilst swathing the entire package in my absolute favourite material. Oh my life! The sight of her standing there, leaning against the doorframe, was the sexiest fucking thing I had ever seen.

Jess sauntered towards me, hips swaying, hair swinging as she descended the stairs. On her face was the wickedest of smiles and her green eyes glinted, cat-like, as they locked with mine. Everything about her begged to be fucked...and I wanted to fuck her, oh yes, I wanted that. I longed to reach out and stroke her, lick her, run my hands all over those smooth curves of hers all trussed up in silky blackness. I yearned to slide my fingers between her legs and rub the thin web of material stretched across her sweet lady parts. I wanted to watch her twitch and buck as she surrendered to her orgasms whilst I sucked her honeyed juices through the micro pores of nylon. Oh fuck yes, how I wanted to make her come...but Jess had a devilish look in her eye, and in her right hand was the whip!

My skin still smarted from my last encounter with that punishing leather implement and although I loved the effect it had on me, I couldn't take it night after night. I needed time to recover. It would hurt me too much to let her use the whip on me again, so soon.

Jess strode towards me, heels clicking, whip swishing, smile growing...I had to stop her quickly or accept the pain she would inflict. No pain, not yet. I couldn't let her.

"On your knees Jess," I stammered, taking a step away from the horny she-devil advancing upon me. "Now Jess, kneel. I need to pee."

Jess hesitated, her pupils dilating. I watched her chest heaving as her heart rate increased and her breathing quickened.

"On your knees, now," I repeated resolutely. I quickly undid my trouser fly, took my cock firmly in my hands and aimed my semi erect weapon straight at her. I meant business. "Open wide Jess, I'm bursting and I want to piss in your mouth, right here, right now!"

Jess's knees gave out and she crumpled at my feet like a rag doll, the whip dropping to the floor, forgotten. Thank fuck for her piss fetish! My adorable Jess knelt before me, eyes wide, face tilted upwards, moist lips parted. She was so beautiful; the look of desire on her face was divine as was the knowledge that it was me that provoked the longing look. She wanted me and all that I could give her. I had to pinch myself whenever I remembered that. That sultry minx in black nylon was all mine and got everything she needed from me. No thought could be more pleasurable than that.

Jess shuddered before me. "Do it," she pleaded. "I want to taste you."

My bladder was nicely full and ready to yield a steady stream of golden urine for my darling Jess to enjoy. I just had to relax and let it go but I faltered, momentarily thwarted by my surroundings. Jess was kneeling in our living room, our lovely clean living room with the lavish real oak floor. I couldn't take a piss on that! It would soak in, it might even stain. What would I say to our friends when they came to dinner and enquired about the large yellow mark on our expensive flooring?

"Oh that?" I'd say with a casual wave of my hand, "that's nothing. It's just where I pissed on my wife!"

I could picture the looks I'd get...

"Do it, Rob," she repeated. "Do it here. It's so very naughty!"

Oh fuck, there was that word again -- naughty. Yes, it was, wasn't it! Dirty, bad, degenerate! My cock tingled and the air escaped from my lungs in a low grunt as I let go of my pee. Pungent golden droplets showered down onto the wooden floor in front of me with a soft patter. I let out a prolonged and deeply satisfied groan as my stream intensified enabling me to arc it upwards straight into my wife's delectable, gaping maw. Pain, pleasure, guilt and release, all so closely linked, mixed together in that moment to create the perfect recipe for euphoria.

Sod the mess, I loved pissing on Jess! It drove me wild to see her take my fluids into her mouth and thirstily swallow them down. My inner voices persistently condemned me for performing such a vile, lewd act on my beloved wife but my guilt simply served to enhance the pleasure. Time and time again I experienced the same mix of conflicting emotions that had swamped me the very first time I'd plucked up the courage to piss on Jess. The experience never lost any of its thrills.

And so, as I said, my life was good - no, perfect. That was why the appearance of a second letter from Jess made me apprehensive. Why another letter? What had I done wrong this time? Jess's first letter had been prompted by her unhappiness with our marriage; surely that wasn't still the case? I thought things were great between us, never better. Didn't she? We talked to each other now, there were no more secrets, so why leave another note?

The prospect of bad news from Jess terrified me. How could I bear it if she was still unhappy? I'd done everything in my power to make our marriage exciting and to show Jess how much she was loved. If that wasn't enough, I was sunk. I had nothing more to give. So when I found the letter propped up against the toaster on the counter, the usual position, I turned cold.

I found Jess's second letter on a Friday evening, a couple of weeks after the delivery of her 'specialist clothing' parcel. Jess was out at a friend's baby shower, so I had gone to the pub with my friends after work then picked up pizza and beers on my way home. I didn't like the thought of spending Friday night away from Jess but I intended to make the most of it. A 'man night' in front of the TV with junk food and alcohol beckoned. I'd found a sci-fi film to watch, one Jess would have hated, and there was a descent Zombie flick on after that - excellent!

I didn't notice the letter at first. It wasn't until I had demolished most of the pizza and was reaching into the fridge for my second beer that I spotted it.I recall slitting the plain white envelope open with trepidation, not entirely sure I wanted to know what it contained and fearing the worst. It could be good news, of course, more delicious fetishes Jess wanted to try out...but surely she'd just tell me about something like that, why take the trouble to write it down?

The envelope contained a single sheet of carefully folded white paper and I could see that the note was hand written again in Jess's unintelligible scrawl. Remembering the contents of the first letter I rummaged around inside the envelope and sure enough there was a small memory stick tucked into a corner. Another video. Ok, that could be a good thing. Jess's first home video had been most entertaining -- it had made squirt my cum all over my laptop! Besides, why make a video if she was delivering bad news? Would she really bother to film herself telling me to fuck off because I was inadequate?

"No, of course not, and I'm not inadequate!" I told myself as doubts plagued me. "Just look at it -- whatever it says, it's good news." I unfolded the paper and began to read.

"Dear Rob,

I love you most dearly, I always have and always will, and don't worry I have absolutely nothing to chastise you about!"

"Oh thank fuck!" I gasped with relief.

Good start, she was happy. That meant that this latest letter was probably a suggestion for more diverse sex. Thank goodness for that. I needed Jess to love me as much as I loved her.

"So Jess," I muttered, "if you're not complaining about me, what devious plans to spice up our love life have you come up with this time?"

I felt the warmth of blood pumping into my cock, making it swell, as I read on eagerly now that my irrational fears had been allayed.

"On the contrary, my Darling," Jess had written, "you have made me the happiest woman alive. I can honestly say that agreeing to marry you was the best decision I ever made."

Wow, high praise! I felt the same.

"Now then, my love, you may recall that I made a small joke a few months back about buying a strap-on and using it on you?"

Oh my goodness...now I knew where this was going. I took the time to sit down and open my beer before continuing on...

"Well, I bought one."

"Fuck!"

"Technically it's not a strap-on because it doesn't have a harness but it's still 'hands free'. You'll see what I mean when you watch my demonstration video, if you're interested that is. Enjoy! Jess xxx."

Interested?! Was I interested? Fuck yes I was interested! I became aware that my throbbing cock was straining against the confines of my trousers, fully erect.

Jess had added a post script to the bottom of the letter. I read it quickly.

"Same rules apply as always; if you don't like what you see, tear up the letter and we'll forget all about it. I don't want anything spoiling what we have. That's why I thought it better to approach the subject this way. You don't have to do this. Jess. x"

Tear up the letter and dismiss the idea of getting ass fucked by my deliciously randy, sex- crazed wife? Yes, of course I'd do that -- NOT! Not in a million years! Did Jess actually think I might not be up for this? Well, at least that explained the letter.

My laptop was out and fired up quicker than you could blink and Jess' video file entitled "My new Toy!" was soon gracing the screen. I sat at the kitchen table, slumped in my chair, legs apart and fly undone to give my fat, swollen cock more room.

The on-screen picture shook as Jess positioned her camera on what looked like our bedroom window sill. She adjusted the focus bringing our bed into view and then she left the camera alone and bounced into shot. Wow -- Jess looked fabulous! Her slender legs were clad in gossamer thin white stockings held in place by a silky white satin suspender belt which clung tightly to her curvaceous hips. Her carefully trimmed mound was exposed as were her perfect rounded breasts. Her succulent, dark, protruding nipples looked scrumptious and simply begged to be sucked. Jess's silky chestnut hair hung loosely down her back with a few strands falling over her face most coquettishly. Her scarlet lipstick embalmed mouth puckered at the camera whilst her green eyes -- wow! They shone with that mischievous twinkle I adored.

Jess really was the sexiest woman alive but my eyes quickly fell away from her, delectable though she was. I became fixated on the object in her hands, an object she was stroking lovingly as if it were a cherished pet. It was bright purple, glossy and unmistakably phallic in shape. And it was big, way larger than I'd been expecting.

"Oh my life that's huge!" I gaped, staring at the screen.

"Do you like my new toy?" purred home-porn goddess Jess.

"Oh fuck yes, but I think it's going to hurt!" I groaned even though my excitement was growing by the second. My penis responded to the sight of Jess's new play thing by pulsating and tingling. I felt the urgent need to stroke it. I had to. I hastily pull down my boxer shorts, spat on my hand for lubrication and got stuck in.

"Would you like me to demonstrate how this works?" teased my horny wife as she held out the double ended dildo out towards the camera. She cradled it gently in one hand whilst rubbing the tip provocatively with the other.

"Oh yes please," I sighed to her image.

Jess knelt up on the bed, her knees wide apart so that I could just glimpse the tantalising glint of wet juices on her slit. She was already excited and the gradual heightening of colour on her neck and chest confirmed her ever increasing state of arousal.

"Watch, darling and imagine. I could be doing this to you!"

My mouth dried out and my jaw slackened as my eyes drank in the sight of Jess, prostrate on our bed, gently rubbing the smaller end of her new toy against her moist snatch. I watched the entrance to her wet tunnel widen and open as she rubbed harder. More glistening juices oozed from her fiery depths. Jess moaned softly as she worked. It was such a stimulating sound; the purr of Jess pleasuring herself.

"Oh fuck, Jess, you're so lovely," I murmured as my hand increased both its speed and the intensity of its strokes. My cock throbbed. I was close, almost ready to explode.

I heard a soft squelch as the dildo slipped past Jess's plumped lips and slid smoothly inside her. Jess sighed lustily and proceeded to stroke the phallus protruding from her loins. She giggled it so as to rub the embedded end against her g-spot then rolled onto all fours, tossing her long hair aside and casting a most desirous look at the camera. Her eyes shone and a sultry smile kissed her lips.

"How do you like my beautiful cock?" she teased kneeling up on the bed to give me a perfect side on view of the huge rubber penis that stuck out at a forty-five degree angle upwards from her groin. It was such an extraordinary sight and became even stranger when Jess began making thrusting movements into the air; backwards and forwards, faster and harder as if fucking an invisible lover. I watched Jess clamp her hands around the purple dildo, pushing back against her thrusts.

"Oh yes," she breathed, "this feels so good Robert. This is what I want to do to you. I want to penetrate you with my new cock and fuck you, hard. Oh Rob, I want this..."

Jess's moans grew louder and her breath escaped in sharp little grunts each time she pretended to stroke the cock inside her imaginary partner. She looked so wonderful, so hot...

"Oh shit I'm going to come!" I uttered as my penis began to pain me and the pressure built in my balls. I wanked furiously acknowledging that I would shortly be splattering my laptop again, copiously!

Suddenly Jess stopped; she sat back on her haunches and gently withdrew the dildo from her soaking hole. With my stimulation snatched away from me at that critical moment my climax subsided, for the moment.

Jess faced the camera. "Of course, if you don't fancy letting me fuck you, this little baby has other uses," she smirked.

My hand continued to tug at my cock as I watched Jess lay back on the pillows and demonstrate, most graphically, how she liked to use the larger end of the dildo on herself. I watched her deftly insert the huge purple penis into her dripping hole, pushing it deep inside before withdrawing it slowly and repeating the process. She groaned excitedly as she thrust her penis in and out and her chest heaved with laboured breathing.

I should have found her display erotic. I should have felt my cum cascade out of me as I was treated to the sight of Jess bringing herself to a magnificent orgasm. But that's not what happened. In my heightened state of arousal I had no control over my emotions and the one that took hold of me wasn't passion, or lust, or even excitement. No, as I watched my wife fucking herself with that eight inch rubber dildo I felt an overwhelming sense of insecurity, so much so that my previously rock hard penis began to wilt and the orgasm I had expected to enjoy at any second, retreated.

I was jealous! Jealous of a piece of moulded purple rubber! What?! Ok, perhaps I was being a bit hard on myself - it wasn't actually the object I was envious of. I liked the dildo and all it could potentially offer. My jealousy was triggered by what Jess was doing with it, the way she was using it to achieve complete satisfaction. I felt redundant. Ok, so she'd stated that she wanted to use the dildo on me but she appeared to be perfectly happy to satiate her own desires without indulging in any of that.

I began to wallow in doubts and self-pity. How could I compete with that permanently erect eight inch love dart? It was stupid, I know, I was being ridiculous, but that's how I felt. It was probably a good thing that Jess' keys rattled in the door at that precise moment, announcing her arrival home. I didn't turn around as the front door opened and I didn't greet Jess as her high heels clicked across the kitchen towards me. Nor did I simper affectionately when her soft, elegant hands reached around my shoulders and her long chestnut hair caressed my cheek.

12