The Letter From England

Story Info
"You can do anything, but that!" She said.
7.5k words
4.18
18.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
G-String
G-String
52 Followers

The letter arrived from England this morning. It contained a brief note "Gabby married so and so on such and such a day." It was posted by her mother. I called her Aunty Doris. At one point, I even called her mum as she treated me like a son. Two photos came with the letter. One showed Gabby in her wedding dress smiling shyly but beautifully at the camera. The other showed Gabby, again in her wedding dress, standing by her handsome bridegroom who was dressed in top hat and tail, in front of a Rolls Royce. I placed the photos and the letter back in the envelope and slipped it into my desk drawer. I sighed. With mixed feelings, I wish her a world of happiness from the bottom of my heart!

*****

It started some seven years ago. It was almost a month after I arrived at the British university from Hong Kong.

It'd been a long day at the campus and I was looking for a relaxed Friday evening with Bach in my dorm room. It was a typical day of 'Good English Weather', meaning: cold, damp and drizzling. I was queuing up for the bus outside the campus to return to my hall of residence a few miles away.

"What's that?" There came a girl's voice behind me.

I looked around just to make sure that she was talking to me.

"Oh, it is Bach's... the Brandenburg Concertos. I borrowed them from the library. You probably wouldn't like them."

I showed her the CDs and thought to myself "What do you know about classical music?"

Then I looked at her - a short and slightly chubby girl of about 5'1", with a little snub nose, a head of messy curly light brown hair, wearing a burgundy corduroy jacket over a thick dark green woollen pullover, long denim skirt coming halfway down her shins, grey woollen stockings and tan leather deck shoes. I saw nothing that I fancied. It was as though she was determined to look as unattractive as possible to her lover. That was me by the way!

"Well, actually they're my favourites. I like Concerto Number 2 the best."

"Really?"

I took a closer look at her. She had a pair of large brown eyes with tinges of grey and emerald. She was all smiling and friendly. I remembered seeing her in the lecture.

"Hi, I'm Gabby. We attended Professor Cairn's lecture today."

"Oh, yes. Hi, I'm Danny."

She was the easiest person to talk to. During the bus trip, she learnt that I came from Hong Kong. We studied in the same faculty though specialising in different subjects. We both like classical music - Bach, Mozart...

The bus trip suddenly turned out to be too short. She alighted two stops ahead of my hall of residence. I said goodbye but forgot to take down her phone number. But that turned out to be no problem at all.

I saw her again on Monday morning in the campus when she came over and asked about the CDs. At the time, I tried to play sophisticated by comparing the version I borrowed with the interpretation by another conductor. Gabby's response was sincere and down-to-earth. She just liked the richly melodic music. And I suddenly felt ashamed for acting pompous. However, there was no sign of rebuke from her.

At lunch, I went to the Student Union canteen. I bought a beef burger and ate at a quiet corner. Then I spotted Gabby talking to a group of friends from our faculty. She appeared the life and soul of the crowd. I found myself stealing glances at her throughout the lunch break.

Later on that day, I found her at the bus stop and I awkwardly went up to her, trying to invent an excuse to chat her up. It turned out that was unnecessary. Because once she saw me, she started by asking if I was free that Wednesday night because she had invited a few friends over to her student house for a wine party. "Yes" I replied readily.

On the following day, I waited for the right moment to catch her at the bus stop. I got off earlier with her with the excuse of buying something from the quiet town centre near her student house. I walked her back, carried her shopping but then realised that I didn't get whatever I was supposed to buy for myself. I didn't know if she spotted that but if she did, she said nothing.

Came Wednesday, I was getting so excited about the party that I was really in no mood for the lectures and tutorials. By that time, I became acquainted with some of the others who were invited to Gabby's that night. After the last lecture, we each picked a bottle from an off-licence and arranged to meet at Gabby's place later that night. I remembered very little about the party, except that it was nice and friendly.

It was around 10 p.m. We didn't want to be a nuisance to the others girls at her house and we decided to call it a night.

"Hey Danny aren't you coming?" The last of them was standing at the kitchen backdoor, holding it open and waiting for me to join them.

"You lot go ahead. I better stay and give Gabby a hand with this mess." I found it easier to make up an excuse when I was feeling a bit tipsy.

They waived their goodbyes to Gabby and gave me the funny eyes.

"There is really nothing that you need to..." she closed the door and started telling me that I needn't trouble but stopped in mid-sentence looking up into my eyes.

"Gabby, I..."

Over the past few days I became so very attracted to her. Now that I was half drunk I thought I could perhaps summon just enough courage to tell her that but I didn't. As she was still looking enquiringly at me, my face turned a shade redder than the wine induced glow. I didn't know what to say anymore and I just bent down to kiss her. There was a look of surprise in her emerald tinted eyes.

"What was that for?"

She asked and for a fraction of a second I felt like an idiot. I had never kissed a girl before and didn't know if I could do it without asking. But then just as suddenly, she smiled coyly, put her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a passionate kiss. I remembered that kiss vividly and she tasted so sweet. Suddenly, I felt so happy as though all my prayers over the pass few days had been answered.

I wasn't joking when I said that I was a bit tipsy and that kiss just took my breath and my strength away. I hugged Gabby and sat down at the nearest plastic chair, pulling her on my lap. We cuddled as we kissed. I didn't know how long we were there. During that time, a few girls from her house had opened the kitchen door, saw us and made their hasty retreats. Later, one or two just couldn't wait any longer. They came in, walked around us, fetched whatever they were looking for and left without saying a word. Gabby and I were glued together without once breaking the seal of our lips. All I remembered was that eventually Gabby had to push me out of that kitchen backdoor with one last goodnight kiss.

We met the following morning in the campus and walked hand-in-hand to the lecture hall. We lunched together and later met to catch the bus. I didn't get off earlier as I had some urgent assignment to prepare for a tutorial the following day. We arranged to meet later that night at my place.

After tea at the dining hall, I returned to my dorm room to hurry through my homework, because Gabby would be there any minute. It was just after half past eight when there was a knock on my door. I opened it and there she was thick woollen scarf, overcoat and all. I let her in and discretely checked that no one else from my landing saw her arrival. I closed the door and tried to offer her tea or something but she saw that I was working.

"Don't worry about me, just finish your work." She removed her coat and draped it over my divan bed. When she saw that I was still standing and waiting for her, she added, "Finish your work. Just do as you're told."

I obeyed but switched on some light music for her. She sat in the single armchair and read a magazine she found. I hurried through my assignment and after about 15 minutes, I thought that would have to do. I put down my pen and said, "Done!"

I didn't know what to expect but suddenly she turned so hot. She grinned and put down the magazine in the armchair. Then she came over to hug me and gave me a big wet kiss on tiptoes. That took me completely by surprise and I had an instant erection. I grabbed her and we ended up on top of my bed kissing. I wasn't drunk this time and she surely tasted so sweet!

After a couple of minutes, my hands were getting restless. I came from an all-boy's school in Hong Kong. And you know boys bragged about what they would do to girls yet I never had a girlfriend. I was getting so excited that I was feeling expectant and amorous. Now I had this Gwei-mui (western girl) squashed under me on my very own bed! I grabbed her bum over her tight pair of denim jeans and started squeezing. My heart was already pumping furiously. I thought that any second she would push me away, or worse to slap me in the face.

The rebuke didn't come. I took it as a good sign and I got bolder. Nervously, I worked my palms up her body. I had never touched a girl's breasts before and prayed that I would get lucky that day. Suddenly, my fingertips struck the wire under of her bra. Tentatively, I turned my palms by 90∘and I was suddenly in heaven!

Her breasts were soft and bouncy, trapped under her beige linen blouse and bra. She was big as I spread my fingers but was still quite unable to catch it all. She gasped but otherwise showed no sign of rejection. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyelids were tightly pressed. I fondled all over her ample bosom as she trembled under me. She was beautiful!

By that time, my manners had all deserted me. My palms swept to the centre of her blouse and my fingertips met to work on the buttons. She must have known what I was trying to do but she kept her eyes tightly shut and she was breathing heavily.

Pop, pop...

The first three buttons were undone despite my clumsiness and I caught my first glimpse of a live cleavage. I was so nervous yet excited that I could hardly breathe! I tried to slip my hands inside her blouse, to reach behind her for the hooks but there was just no room round her 32C, or D depending on the brand of brassieres she wore as I later found out. Feeling a bit frustrated, I retrieved my hands and tried reaching behind her back over the blouse. She raised her back ever so slightly to let my hands slip under her.

Once I watched a film in which a man expertly unhooked the bra of his lover over a dress behind her back. Now was my chance to experiment. I planted a deep kiss on Gabby while my right thumb and forefinger squeezed at the hooks. I released the pressure a bit and found to my surprise that it actually worked! Gently not to alarm her, I let go of her bra strap and retrieved my hands while still kissing her.

My hands found the flaps of her blouse and eased them open. I cupped her teen breasts over the bra. With a deep breath, I eased her loosened bra over her breasts and was instantly rewarded with her hidden treasures. They were full and rounded with taut pink areolas and nipples. I couldn't restrain myself as I kissed her left nipple.

"Ooo..." Gabby shuddered and I felt her nipple hardening between my lips. I was going crazy in my head. I rolled the tip of my tongue round and round her left nipple and then the right one.

"Oh! Mmm..." she squirmed and started to pant. After a while, I discovered that her right nipple was more erogenous as suckling on which brought on louder moaning. I kept fondling her magnificent breasts. My heart was pounding wildly. I heard that girls had reservations about men touching them down there, but I was feeling so expectant. I placed my hand at the zip of her jeans and asked.

"Gabby, can I..." In retrospect, I felt foolish asking.

"Danny, you can do anything..." red-faced, she nodded then added "...but that!" She looked timidly into my eyes then pressed her eyes tightly shut once more. She seemed so embarrassed giving me the permission to touch her pussy. Of course, it was instantly understood between us what she meant by "but that!"

I popped the brass button of her jeans and slid down the zip. My hand slipped passed the elastic of her knickers over her soft tummy. My fingertips struck soft pubic curls a second later. My heart was pounding so furiously. My hand delved deeper into her knickers and another second later, I found her slit down there. My throat went bone-dry but she was so wet!

"Mmm..." Gabby gasped for air as she moaned. I nearly spurted my load inside my jeans as I slid my fingertips over her dripping wet slit, spreading her pussy lips.

Suddenly, I felt her hand reaching for the waistband of my jeans. My heart almost leaped out of my mouth when she slipped a dainty hand inside my y-front. Then her soft hand found and held my erection. Slowly, she began to stroke.

No one had touched me there before. I stiffened and gritted my teeth, as the sensation was so strong particularly with the added stimulation of her slippery pussy folds gliding over my fingertips. My imagination ran wild.

"Mmm..."

I shuddered and suddenly, I was coming inside my jeans. I felt so embarrassed and just wanted to dig a hole to bury myself. Yet, Gabby didn't seem the least bit perturbed. She giggled, looked around, found the box of tissue papers on my bed stand, took a couple out and stuffed them inside my underpants.

I was going to apologize... but for what? She did this to me! Now all I wanted to do was to return her the pleasure.

"Gabby?"

"You can do anything, but that!" She searched my eyes and replied nervously then she shut her eyes and turned her scarlet face away.

I needed no prompting or instruction. I thought I had had ample sex education through reading girlie magazines. I kissed her lips softly then gently took a nipple in my mouth and began to suckle while the fingers of my right hand began to slide along her wet pussy folds and the tip of my forefinger started nudging at the little nub that must be her clit. I dared not poke my finger inside her pussy, as I didn't know if it would hurt.

"HO!" She gasped and shivered but quickly bit her lip to suppress the noise.

As I rolled my tongue around her bullet hard nipples and slid my fingers along her wet slit down there, she began to moan and hiss as she grinded her pussy against my hand down there.

"Oh... mmm..."

She was panting and her eyebrows suddenly furrowed.

"Oh, HO!" She squealed and her body bugged against my hand that was trapped inside her tight jeans and knickers.

I looked up at her while still nibbling her more sensitive nipple. Her eyeballs were fluttering behind her tightly pressed eyelids as a pink flush quickly spread down to her ample teen breasts while her whole body went through a violent convulsion.

"Gabby, you're so lovely." I whispered when her shuddering finally died down.

Her cheeks were flushed crimson. She didn't say a word. Her smiling eyes held my gaze when she reached up and gave me a big kiss.

"When... I mean how did you do that?" She asked when she realised that her bra was unhooked and lifted under her chin. I just grinned at her.

"Gabby, are you a virgin?"

I was so flustered by what had just taken place that I forgot my manners and asked her boldly. Coyly, she nodded.

"Did you come?" I knew it was a stupid question but I had to know.

Again she nodded and grinned shyly, her face beetroot.

I suppressed the urge to ask her the third and fourth questions. At the time, I would really like to know if that was her first orgasm and how did she learn to jerk off a man. I guessed that I was never going to find out the answers.

"I love you, Gabby."

She smiled ever so sweetly as she began to tidy her clothes.

It was getting late and I better walk her back. As we were ready to go, I discovered that I had forgotten to lock my room door. It was a miracle that nobody had barged in when we...

Hand-in-hand, we strolled back to her house that was 15 minutes away, all the while feeling the wad of tissue papers inside my underpants. She waved once after our goodbye kiss and gently clicked the door shut.

As I turned to walk back to my hall, I could restrain the urge no longer. I picked my right hand out of my jacket pocket and took a deep sniff, savouring the scent of Gabby's virgin pussy.

Next morning when we met at the campus, Gabby gave me a peck on my cheek and I was so chuff with myself.

That night, Gabby came to visit me again. The reason was simple. She had a roommate while I had my own room. The first thing I did was to lock my room door.

"Danny."

"Yeah?"

"Remember, you can do anything but that! Promised?"

I nodded.

Then everything seemed to be happening at once, but that! We kissed amorously and started stripping each other. It was snowing outside and the heating in my room was insufficient, as I always left a small window open for ventilation. At the time, I was still unused to central heating and had wanted a bit of fresh air. As a result, by the time we greeted each other in our birthday suits, we were goose-pimpled and her nipples were sticking out lewdly on her magnificent breasts. Gabby blushed furiously, perhaps because she knew she was a little plump but that was hardly the matter to me.

"Oh My God!" I exclaimed as I leered unashamedly at her bouncy teen breasts.

"Don't Danny."

She was all red as screwed her eyes like a little child and that childlike gesture I later grew so fond of. Quickly, she slipped into my bed. Then it was her turn to play devil.

"Oh My God, Oh My God! Look at that!" She stared at my erection that was pointing accusingly at her.

I went beetroot and was suddenly unsure of myself. Somewhere along, I heard that western guys had bigger cocks and mine was just so so!

"Come here, don't get cold you silly bugger!" Gabby raised a corner of the blanket, giving me a peek of her goodies.

I needed no prompting and slipped quickly beside her in the small bed. Her body felt so warm, so soft and so silky smooth that I just couldn't keep my hand still. I flipped on top of her, as I explored her virgin body. I didn't know whether it was the experience the night before or what but she didn't touch my cock, not at once. Instead, her soft hands started fondling my butt clefts and her touches felt so warm and sensuous, sending wild excitement up and down my spine. I was sure that if she grabbed my cock and stroke, I wouldn't last very long.

In any case, I was very busy by then. I raised myself a bit and gazed longingly down at her lovely breasts. Yesterday, they were partly covered but now they were revealed to me in their full glories.

"Gabby, they are beautiful!"

And she blushed a shade deeper.

"I hope that they were a bit smaller." Came her shy reply.

"Why?"

"They are an embarrassment."

"Don't be silly. "

As I closed my moist lips on her nipple, she shuddered and used the back of her small hand to muffle a moan. Then I just lost myself among this pair of perfect knockers, kissing, suckling and squeezing.

"Gently!"

"Did, I hurt you?"

She nodded but there was no hint of anger, just pleading me to be gentler with her.

"I'm sorry. I... I didn't know."

She grinned suddenly. I guessed she just found out that, like her, I was also a virgin and was inexperienced.

"It's a bit tender," her finger indicated her engorged nipples. "If you kiss them too hard then they get a bit sore."

"I'm sorry." I felt like a brute and it must have shown.

"Don't worry. You can kiss me better."

With that she pulled me to her and we were at once locked in a big wet kiss. As I felt her tongue slithering around mine, my cock jumped and was suddenly nudging at her down there. Quickly, her hand grabbed it and pointed it away from her love entrance as we continued kissing.

"Gabby?"

"Hm?

"Everything?"

"Everything, but that!" Alarmed, she stared solemnly into my eyes.

I nodded as my kisses started descending her body like butterflies, at her depilated armpits when she giggled, all around her magnificent breasts when she sighed and down her soft tummy when she started writhing about in bed. Finally, they came to her pubic curls. Well, there was no point shying away, I knew I was dying for a taste of Gabby's pussy. The aroma coming from her sex was so inviting. I parted her fluffs with my fingers as my tongue slithered along her slit. She was so very wet down there and she tasted like a delicious oyster!

G-String
G-String
52 Followers
12