The Letter Pt. 02: Jen's story

Story Info
Jen wants her right of reply.
3.7k words
2.29
48.9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
62_goo
62_goo
357 Followers

You should probably read "The Letter" before you read this one.

*****

After I read my husband's letter, and all that has gone on between us since, I felt like I needed to have my right of reply. Maybe you won't like what I have to say, but I need to say it.

First thing, I love my husband. At least, I really, really like him. Our sex life was comfortable rather than spectacular, which I was initially OK with. I read somewhere that most people do not see their partner as their soul mate. Rather, they got married when they were ready. I think that's what it is for me; my husband isn't my soul mate. He's a decent guy and we have fun but I was beginning to think that there might be something more out there.

When we first met he was a super sweet guy who always greeted me with, "Hi, beautiful," "hello, gorgeous," or "good morning, lovely lady." Always. When we got engaged it became a normal thing for him to use those words in everyday conversation. It made me feel like I was the most beautiful woman in the world. I know I'm attractive and I work pretty hard to keep in shape but to have someone tell you that everyday is pretty special.

I work at a hospital. I am a receptionist and only work one day a week. I also cover for when one of the other girls is ill so every now and then I work a couple of extra days. I don't have to work because my husband is a 'genius' stockbroker. I mean, he could retire now, at age 30, and still have more money than most people will make in a lifetime. His current salary is into 7 figures per year. What girl wouldn't love that? He works for himself from home too so he has no staff to pay and no overheads either.

We had been married 8 years and gotten really comfortable with each other. I don't necessarily mean that negatively, but the spark was definitely dying. He never called me beautiful any more. He used to say it at least once a day.

So here comes the difficult part. A couple of new interns started at the hospital about 6 months ago, Dr Jacob Thompson and Dr Michael Bradley. These boys were seriously handsome. They were built like professional athletes too - both over 6 feet tall with broad shoulders, and nice, tight butts!

I had just turned 30 when they began. I was surprised at how old that birthday made me feel. My husband spoiled me rotten, but it was with a nice meal, just the two of us, and then home again. We made love, but he was, wham, bam, thank-you, ma'am. I was so frustrated I could scream.

Anyway a few days after my birthday, when I next worked, in came these two hunks. I think my jaw hit the ground! I was like an awkward teenager again around them. I couldn't believe how flustered I was. They introduced themselves and I was like, "Ah... um... hi... nice to meet you, ah..."

" And you are...?"

"Oh, sorry, I'm Jen. I'm married and I only work on Wednesdays." I thought, "God, why did you tell them that?"

"Married, huh?" one of them said. "Lucky man. Michael, whaddya think?"

"Oh, yeah, lucky indeed, Jacob, lucky indeed."

They were both eying me up and down. I blushed bright red, just like that teenager. I was proud of my 34C boobs and tight butt. I worked out pretty regularly and I knew I looked pretty good for a thirty-year-old woman who has been married for 8 years. Fortunately the doctor in charge of the interns arrived and took them away to begin their day.

I began to look for them on my working days. When I found them I began to seriously flirt with them. I made sure my clothing was sexy but still suitable for the job. I started wearing a little more make-up and perfume. I really like Opium, by Yves Saint Laurent, perfume. It hits all the right spots.

The boys (I thought of them as boys - they were 5 years younger than me) noticed and began flirting back - a little innocent touching on the shoulder when talking to me, or in the small of my back to get my attention from the other one. I played up to it. It was obvious that both thought they had a chance and tried to exclude the other. Nothing was too competitive though. These two were obviously good friends.

The amazing thing was that they started greeting me with, "Hi, beautiful," or "hello, gorgeous." They were the exact same words my husband used when we were first getting to know each other. When one of them started calling me, "lovely lady," I was seriously looking at them with an eye to get to know them better.

I was lapping up the attention of these seriously gorgeous younger men. They started work at exactly the right time for me. I was down in the dumps because I had just turned 30 and these two hunks came along and made me feel like a teenager again.

On the home front nothing much changed - same old, same old. What's the saying, 'same shit, different day.' It was all very routine but I always really looked forward to my Wednesdays and work.

The flirting had been going on for a few months and nothing had really come of it. Then my husband and I sat down for a talk. I was really shocked when Scott suggested an open marriage. I thought, "Now this is something I might enjoy with Jacob or Michael." But I knew my husband. If I looked too eager he would probably think something was already going on. There was, but so far it was all innocent. Just a little flirting. Neither Jacob nor Michael had tried to kiss me or fondle me, the most we had done was hug.

So I held out for a while. Scott was quite persuasive. He promised me that he could handle it and that our marriage was strong enough if we both did it. I got a really strong sense that he already had someone in mind. I hope it wasn't too obvious that I did too when I finally agreed.

I went to work the next day and thought I could detect a change in mood of my favourite young medicine men. Their behaviour was more like making passes at me than innocent flirting. At morning tea, Jacob kissed me on the cheek. At lunch, Michael gave me a hug and grabbed my butt. It was probably just me but I thought I should go for it.

I sat them down at afternoon teatime and laid it out. "Boys, my husband wants an open marriage. Now, if you want more than the fun we've been having, I'll meet you at the Red Dog Club on Friday night at 8 o'clock."

Then I went back to my desk. I didn't see them again until I was on my way out to my car at the end of the day. Jacob came running out to me.

"You were serious weren't you?"

"As serious as a heart attack," I replied.

"Ohh, lame, but Michael and I will be there with our dancing boots on."

"Oh, yeah, me too," I said and winked at him as I turned to get into my car.

On Friday I went shopping especially for the night to come. I found a beautiful little black dress. It showed just the right amount of cleavage (a lot) and looked like it had been spray painted on it was that tight. I decided I needed new shoes and found a pair of killer five inch 'fuck me' heels that I fell in love with. For some reason I thought stockings and suspenders were needed but with a dress so tight it would be pretty obvious that I was wearing them. A cute little black thong finished my ensemble.

I spent at least an hour getting ready. I needed everything to look perfect. I was going to knock someone's socks off tonight and I didn't care whose socks they were. I made a special effort with my mascara and eyeliner. When I get it right my beautiful (I thought) green eyes really stand out. Then dark, smoky mascara. I couldn't decide between bubble-gum pink lipstick, and fire engine red. I finally decided on the red. I think most men prefer it.

I put on my thong and then my suspender belt. I decided to wear my thong over the suspenders for easier removal so I took it off, put on my stockings, attached them to the suspender belt and then put on my thong again. My dress came next. Obviously no bra because of the tightness of the dress.

I looked into our full-length mirror. I looked good and I knew it. I looked like I was on the prowl. I hadn't dressed like this in years but it felt soo good. I put on my heels and sauntered out to the lounge room where Scott was sitting. I told him I was going out. His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw how I was dressed. He was right. He didn't deserve to have me dress like this for him. I got the feeling he didn't care one way or the other. But by his reaction to my outfit tonight it seems he did care. Too bad.

Jacob and Michael were just getting out of their car when I arrived at the Red Dog so we went in together. Fortunately I didn't see anyone I knew. We ordered drinks and found a table. Almost immediately Michael asked me to dance. I love to dance but Scott doesn't, so I took my opportunity.

We hadn't been there long when I saw my husband arrive. By this time I was dancing with Jacob. It was a slow number and we sort of melted together. I could feel his abs through his shirt, and then his cock through his pants. Then I did the same with Michael through another slow dance.

I saw Scott with that redhead. How old was she? Was she even legal? I doubted it but at least she was cute. "Good for you," I thought.

Then, the next time I looked she was alone. I kept an eye out for my husband but he was nowhere to be found. I thought he might have gone to the toilet but when his friend got up and joined a group of her friends I realised he had probably gone.

The boys were seriously trying to exclude the other because they thought they might get 'exclusive rights.' I think I shocked them when I suggested we all go back to their place. They drove with each other and I followed.

They had a great place with a hot tub on the back deck and a pool in the back yard. A huge television dominated the living area and there were at least four gaming consoles hooked up to it. But tonight was not going to be about gaming or swimming or hot tubbing. It was going to be raw, animalistic sex. I wanted it, no, I needed it and they were both going to give it to me.

They used rock, scissors, paper to see who would go first. Jacob won. Ohh, it was everything I thought it would be, and more. I told Scott how I belittled him in front of them. It seemed to spur Jacob on. His cock was bigger than my husband's. Not only that but he certainly used it better too.

First he fucked me hard and fast. Even I was surprised how hard I came. Then he teased me, stopping and starting, first slowly then quickly. I was continually having mini orgasms.

Eventually he shot a huge load in me. It's true, I told him I wasn't on the pill. It just felt soo good.

Then Michael took over. His cock was different but bigger than my husband too. Michael rode me like a Cup winning jockey and he had me moaning with satisfaction a long time before he was finished. And yes, he did make me squirt. What a feeling that was! I never thought I could get so much pleasure from fucking.

After what we talked about when I got home I knew my husband knew what came next. Oral sex - and lots of it. I sucked both of those cocks like a vacuum cleaner. Even though it was a second time for both of them, neither lasted very long. Then came more fucking, and then came more sucking.

I had gone from a wife whose husband came once and then went to sleep to screwing and sucking two younger men who both came four times each. I was so full of cum I'm sure I squelched when I walked.

My husband was awake when I arrived home. I'm not sure why but I taunted him with the sordid details of my evening. He had a huge hard-on and came in buckets when I stroked his dick while I told him. Then I delivered a hammer blow. I told him I didn't want to sleep with him and that he needed to sleep in the spare room.

The next day I woke up, had a light breakfast and got myself ready to visit the boys for a pool party. I didn't see my husband at all. I assumed he was still in bed asleep or deliberately staying out of my way. I was actually glad that I didn't see him. I wasn't in the mood for his reaction to last night.

The boys had invited a few of their Med. School friends over that day. It had been organised a while before and I was a last minute inclusion. When I arrived Jacob and Michael were the only ones there.

Michael grabbed me in an erotic embrace. His hands were all over me. Before I new it I was on my back naked on the lounge room floor with his cock inside me.

"Ohh, that's magic, Michael. Keep going."

I was horny and this is exactly what I had hoped would happen. He kept up a steady rhythm. I could feel my orgasm welling up inside me. I let go little gasps of pleasure as he rode me.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, yes, oh, yes, yes, Michael, yesss." I moaned. "Ohh, yeah, oh, yeah, aaarrgghh, yess."

I came quite noisily. Jacob looked at us and said, "Can I have some of that?"

Michael rolled off me and Jacob took his place. He was obviously horny too because he wasted no time in fucking me vigorously. I peaked again quite quickly- so did he.

"What a welcome!" I panted.

"I think there will be more of that, knowing our friends, if you're up for it, Jen?"

"If they are anything like you two, then why the hell not?"

I got myself cleaned up and dressed. It was not long before two men arrived at the door.

Andrew and Tony were similar in size to their friends and both quite handsome. After the introductions Andrew looked at me and said, "Jacob tells me you are a very sensual woman, Jen. Any chance I can take you into a bedroom and see just how sensual?"

I thought to myself, "Why not?" "Absolutely," I replied.

With that I went into a bedroom with Andrew and let him have his way with me. After he had left I was getting my breath back when there was a knock on the door. Tony poked his head around the door and said, "My turn?"

"Sure, why not," I answered.

So we got down and dirty. Tony was more considerate than Andrew had been. He spent a lot of time massaging my cunt. His fingers strayed to my asshole and pushed against it.

"Are you OK with this?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah, don't stop" I replied.

He didn't and before long he had rolled me over onto my knees. His cock pushed at the entry to my ass. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, but go slow. I haven't done this for a while."

It was exquisite. The pain was bearable and I took it in the knowledge that it was going to get a whole lot more comfortable. It wasn't long before I was moaning with pleasure.

"Fuck me, Tony, go harder," I screamed at him. "Come on, you know you want to. Fuck me!"

And he did, hard and fast, with no concern for anything but his own pleasure. In doing that he gave me the greatest pleasure. I came hard, really hard. It was unexpected because I thought I'd get some warning, I always had before. But no, it was on me before I knew it. He came too, with an enormous grunt of pleasure. That set me off again, with another orgasm that I didn't expect.

"Fucking hell, Tony, that was fantastic."

"You weren't too bad yourself," he replied.

I got myself cleaned up (again) and joined the boys in the pool. The others had arrived by then. There were four more, all tall and well built. The newcomers looked at me in the way I think a lion looked at a wounded animal. There was a look of conquest in their eyes.

I submitted to them one by one. When the last one finished and I was lying on the bed by myself I thought, "I just fucked eight different men in one day. What the hell is that all about?"

Not long after that I went home. I wasn't sure what to think about the day, or about myself, just yet. I'd get home, have a nice long bath and then have a nice, long talk with my husband about what had happened.

Of course when I got home he wasn't there. All I got was a lousy letter telling me he couldn't cope and was going to stay away for the week.

I saw red and sent him an email telling him how weak he was and how dare he suggest something that I had enjoyed and then decide that he didn't want it any more. I called him a few choice names and basically told him that if I found him I would belt the shit out of him.

He emailed me straight back and basically said to wait until Friday. He also said that twelve years of marriage should count for something. For a man who is a near genius stockbroker he is hopeless with facts and figures. He could hardly use a credit card, didn't use Internet banking because he couldn't remember his password, and, worst of all, he thought we had been married twelve years. If that were the case we would have been married straight out of High School, as opposed to straight out of College. We had only been married eight years, the fool.

I was so angry I wasn't thinking straight.

My immediate reaction was to call Jacob or Michael. Jacob answered their phone. I gave him a shortened version of what I'd come home to. He asked me if I felt like some company. I did so I invited him over. I then asked to speak to Michael. I told him that it would only be Jacob tonight but I thought I'd need some company tomorrow night if he were free. He thought that was a good idea.

I spent a wonderful night with Jacob. We made love, not simply fucking. It was really special and when he started calling me 'lovely lady' I almost cried.

The following night Michael came around. He made love to me too. To him I was 'gorgeous.' He didn't once use my name, he just called me gorgeous.

I thought I should try and find my husband but he wasn't at work, nor was he at any of his usual hangouts. I visited his best friend to see if he was there. When I found that he wasn't I threatened to break his leg if he didn't tell me where my husband was. He eventually convinced me that he didn't know.

The rest of my week was taken up with either Jacob or Michael. I wasn't going to get back to my husband. He was the one being a prick about the situation, not me.

I talked to both Jacob and Michael about what to do. At first they were all for me dumping Scott and moving in with them. I thought that was a bad idea, but I had a better one I was thinking about. "Leave me to have a think about it and I'll let you know what's happening."

I decided to email him five minutes AFTER his deadline. I said we could meet the following Monday evening.

I spent the weekend with Jacob and Michael at their place. If what I had planned worked, I wouldn't be seeing them for a little while. I just had to convince my husband that I'd got the whole open marriage thing out of my system, show him a bit of respect and love for a while and see if I could continue on with my two favourite doctors.

So he visited. I let him have it, about how disappointed I was that he didn't even put up a fight and just walked away. He just about walked away again, suggesting a divorce and a fifty-fifty split. I wasn't going to let that happen. Despite all I had done the previous week part of me still loved him and I told him so. He was the one I wanted to be married to.

He even said that he thought I only agreed to meet today because I wanted to go out again on the weekend. I almost accused him of spying on me, but realised that it was an innocent statement. I denied it and told him I didn't want or need an open marriage. I think he actually cried when I said that I loved him.

That was a month ago. I've fucked him nearly every day since. Nothing even close to being as good as Jacob or Michael but good enough. I'm glad I fucked him so much because I've been a bit off colour this last week or so. I went to the doctor and found that I'm about 5 weeks pregnant. I wonder whose it is?

62_goo
62_goo
357 Followers