The Liar

Story Info
The story of a well-executed seduction.
8.1k words
4.69
45.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,043 Followers

It was a routine he'd stuck with for years. Every weekday morning, thirty two year old Matt Bremner would rise early, and after a piece of toast and an orange juice would hit the road for a thirty minute run round the harbour road. It was time he used to reflect on his days activities, as the sweat flowed freely he prioritised his workload to keep ahead of the pack and his uncompromising bastard of a boss off his back. To be fair, it kept him focused, driven and successful. Finishing his run, he would shower, shave and don one of his dark coloured suits and a tie. It was then into the car and a short drive towards the city where he would stop off at his favourite café for a cup of the best coffee in the world. Wild Plum Café was located on a busy corner overlooking the harbour. The interior was finished in a dark plum, the trim and furniture finished in deep mahogany providing unquestionable atmosphere. On summer mornings, the sun would glimmer off the water and in winter the usually brisk morning wind would skate visibly across the white breaking waves. While the coffee was worth every visit, there was even a bigger attraction for Matt. Being an early bird, Matt would always have the opportunity to sit at his favourite table. It provided a panoramic view of the harbour, but more importantly it gave him the opportunity to watch the coming and goings of his favourite waitress.

He liked nearly everything about Toni, her long wavy flaming red hair which was always tied back in a pony tail, the way her pretty freckled smiling face would reveal white and even teeth. He liked the way that her plum coloured uniform shirt was stretched over her ample breasts and tucked into narrow waisted jeans. He liked how her full buttocks filled her tight jeans and how her strong thighs carried her effortlessly around the café to complete her duties. He admired her confidence and strong personality, sometimes with just a hint of arrogance. He liked her mannerisms, like stroking her hair and standing with one leg forward as she spoke with him. What he didn't like was the large diamond ring on her wedding finger which he tried to ignore as best he could. As time went on, he'd built up a rapport with Toni, she was friendly enough and if she wasn't busy she'd often stop and pass the time of day with Matt.

Toni knew that Matt was flirting with her but took it in her stride. When she had enough of his flirting, she would politely excuse herself and Matt would admire her swinging buttocks as she retreated to the kitchen. Matt was always careful not to make a fool of himself for he enjoyed Toni's attentions. He was however fully aware of a likely uncompromising fiery temper that lurked underneath her pleasant manner, just waiting for some unsuspecting blithering fool on which to unleash it. He tried to be friendly and entertaining when she was around him, and then fantasise about what she would look like under those tight jeans and what he'd like to do to make her happy.

It was in early spring that Toni suddenly disappeared from the wild Plum, a concerned Matt asked after her to the owner's wife who was standing in for her absence. He was told that she was taking a well earned week or two's vacation. Matt counted down the days until her return, and on a Monday morning he was rewarded with her presence. Matt wasn't alone in the café that morning, and the first thing that he noticed as he took his chair was the spring was gone from her step, the second was the engagement ring was nowhere to be seen. She didn't look at him as she tended to her other customers but soon arrived at his table. It took but a second to realise that she looked different, her large green eyes had lost their sparkle and her face was a little puffy. A weight loss was evident as her once tight jeans seemed to just hang on her waist. She gazed into Matt's searching eyes for a few seconds and then looked away.

Matt waited until she looked impatiently back at him, and then he smiled, it wasn't reciprocated.

"Hi, I'll just have the usual thanks."

She walked away without comment leaving Matt to feel concerned for her. Minutes later Toni returned and placed a steaming cup in front of him.

He looked up at her and smiled, "Thanks."

This time she held his eye for a few seconds, "Sorry if I was rude before. I'm not myself at the moment."

Matt smiled, "Its okay, I can see things have changed."

She followed his eyes down to her left hand where once sat a diamond ring, she rubbed her ring less finger with the other hand.

"That obvious is it?"

"Yeah, it is." Matt replied as tears began to roll down her pretty face.

"Sorry." she whispered and hurried out of sight.

Over the next few weeks, Matt would arrive every morning at his table and always with a smile on his face. He watched as slowly but surely as Toni returned slowly to her old self. The sparkle in her eyes returned and her confidence more evident. On quiet mornings she would stand by the table and talk to him, although sometimes she would stare out across the water oblivious to his chatter. But to Matt it didn't really matter, for he simply enjoyed her presence.

It was a fine Friday morning that thing's changed. Matt was halfway through his coffee and in discussion with Toni about the weekend ahead.

"So, have you anything lined up?"

Toni shook her head, "Nope, just a quiet weekend. I don't go out much these days. It'll just be me and my big black cat."

"Doesn't sound much like fun."

She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't think I'm good company these days."

"So you wouldn't be interested in a quiet meal out with a valued customer?"

Her eyes narrowed as she digested the proposal, but her response was prompt.

"Sorry, but I'm off men at the moment."

Matt took a risk, "What if I wear a dress and promise to talk girly stuff? I'll even shave my legs if it'll help."

It got a smile but the same result, "Thanks, but no thanks."

Matt cursed himself as Toni moved away to serve other customers. He hadn't planned to ask her out and wasn't prone to being impulsive, he had just blurted out the proposition without thinking. Now embarrassed, he walked to the counter to pay the bill and escape as quickly as possible. He looked down at the counter as Toni approached him and placed his coins into the till, then slipped the change onto the counter beside his hand.

"I'm free tomorrow night if the offer's still open, and you don't have to shave your legs."

Matt raised his eyes to her smiling face, "What about the dress?"

Her smile widened, "Nah, wouldn't look good with hairy legs. But just friends, okay?"

"Just friends." Matt lied for the first time.

"Here's my address and phone number." she said scrawling over his till receipt.

It was the first time that Matt had seen Toni in anything else but jeans. The emerald green dress contrasted with her thick red hair which now flowed curvaceously down to her shoulders. High shoes emphasised her slim ankles and tight calf muscles, a knee length dress hid the rest. The restaurant wasn't the best in town, but Matt didn't want to go over the top as he didn't want Toni to feel uncomfortable. Instead he chose one that he'd frequented before; the food was good and the atmosphere was usually noisy and fun. Their small table was near an outside window and they made small talk while waiting for their orders to be taken. Matt noticed her right hand rubbing her wedding finger as if searching for the engagement ring that was no longer there. She caught him looking and stopped.

"Sorry, force of habit." she stated apologetically.

Matt shrugged his shoulders, "Its okay. Do you want to talk about it?"

Her eyes shifted from his and looked out the window as if looking for escape.

"Do you really want to hear?" she asked making eye contact.

"If it helps." he replied honestly.

She hesitated and then looked again out the window, "Craig and I'd been together for three years. He was from around here but I met him overseas and moved here to be with him. We lived together for the last two years and I thought we were very much in love. We got engaged a year ago and the wedding plans were finalised. Then one night and out of the blue he told me he didn't love me anymore and wanted to call the wedding off. I had no inkling, it was devastating and so sudden it was just like being thrown off a cliff. It was a week later that I found out he'd been sleeping with someone from his work. He lied and betrayed me all that time. I hate liars."

Matt watched as tears formed around her eyes, "I'm sorry."

"Today was supposed to be my wedding day." she added.

Matt's heart dropped at the knowledge of how she must be feeling, he moved his hand over the table and placed it over hers. She smiled as the tears run down her face; she turned her hand over and took his hand in hers.

"And to make things worse, you're stuck here with me." he suggested.

To Matt's relief, Toni laughed, squeezed his hand and then withdrew it from his, "Well, it's not too much of a hardship. So, enough about me; lets hear about you."

"There's not much to know, just a single guy with a weakness for strong coffee and pretty girls."

Toni leaned back in her chair and grinned, "Sounds like a million other guys I know."

"That many?" I asked.

The grin faded a little, "That's dangerous ground, don't push your luck." she suggested. "What about the opposite sex?"

"I've never had many girlfriends." Matt stated.

It was a just a little white lie.

"Why's that? You're an okay looking guy. You're in good shape and certainly got the gift of the gab."

Matt was saved by the arrival of their waitress to take their order, but Toni struck back quickly as the waitress left. "Okay, what were you saying about relationships?"

"Well it's a bit embarrassing really." Matt replied.

"More embarrassing than me finding out about an unfaithful fiancé?" she quizzed.

"Potentially."

"She grinned wickedly, "Now you've got me interested. Cough up."

"You don't really want to know."

Yes I do, it's you that doesn't want me to know. It's just a subtle difference but an important one."

Matt grimaced under her inquisitive stare, "Well, it's just that I'm not very well endowed down below if you know what I mean."

Toni stared at Matt for a few seconds and then burst out laughing resulting in stares from the other table. Realising the attention of others, she reined in her laughter and leaned across the table closer to Matt.

"Are you trying to tell me the reason that you don't have girlfriends is because you've got a little dick?" she asked quietly.

Matt just stared back at her with big sad eyes.

Toni stared at him and then broke out into laughter again.

"Most guys I've met brag about their attributes, you're the first guy that's ever suggested to me that he doesn't measure up."

Matt stared over the table at her beautiful face and promptly changed the subject.

As their entrée's arrived and were consumed, Toni thought about Matt. She was enjoying herself for the first time in a long while, and found him good company. She'd always thought Matt was a good looking guy, and she knew he was flirting with her at Wild Plum. While she enjoyed it, she thought it was prudent at the time not to encourage him too much with her being engaged to another. However, it was nice to have male company again, even though it was only ever going to be a friendship and not a relationship. Even so, she was heartened by his response to her tears. His confession to only having a small dick intrigued her. Was he telling the truth or was he just leading her along on an elaborate lie? She knew he possessed a reasonable sense of humour. She was more than interested in progressing the conversation but didn't want to give him the satisfaction of him having an opportunity of extending his suspected lie. As the night wore on they discovered a mutual interest in movies and music, they relaxed and slowly warmed to each others company. They left the restaurant just after midnight, Toni demanded to pay half the bill and Matt relented not wanting to avoid a stand up argument at the door. He then dropped her Toni at her apartment without making a pass.

Over the following two weeks they dated three times, once to a movie and a meal, and the other times to watch live music. Again, Matt was attentive but respectfully made no attempt to lure Toni into his bed, or even into his arms. This only further intrigued Toni who was beginning to think that Matt really did have size problem. Toni had lost her virginity at the age of seventeen and had a grand total of six lovers since. She loved sex but only gave herself to men for whom she had strong feelings for. It had been many weeks since Craig had destroyed her confidence, but she looking forward to being held close again. The size of a lovers appendage had never been an issue, all of her previous lovers were average in size according to anything she'd ever read. She had no desire to find out what a well endowed man would be like; she also didn't think it would really matter if a partner was small either. She liked Matt, he made her laugh and feel good, more and more she wanted to take him in her arms and hold him tight. But what if he didn't want her in that way? There had been times when she was tempted to take him in her arms and maybe drag him into her bed, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. She was fully aware that sex between good friends can easily lead to disaster.

It was a wet Saturday night, to escape Matt and Toni headed for the movies. It was just a mix of timing and coincidence really. After the movie, Matt was scanning posters for new releases while Toni visited the bath room. It had only been a few minutes when he felt an arm slip though his and a peck on the cheek. He turned to find Chrissie smiling up at him.

"Hi lover boy, what are you doing here?" she asked.

It was also the same time as Toni returned to find a strange girl holding onto to Matt's arm.

Chrissie gauged the situation perfectly as Toni joined them and withdrew her arm, "Oops, didn't realise that you were with someone." she offered in apology.

Toni was more interested in the body language between the two than being jealous. Working at Wild Plum had made her conscious of body language of customers, it wouldn't be good to interrupt a wedding proposal or walk into an argument. An intrigued Toni waited to be introduced to the attractive female. An uncomfortable Matt completed the introductions as the two girls sized each other up. Matt and Chrissie were old but casual friends. While they liked each other immensely and had gone to bed together several times; they were simply unable to maintain a relationship for more than a week. They would periodically run into each other and go to bed if they both felt like it. Matt introduced Chrissie as old friend, but Toni knew it was more than that, they were or had been lovers.

"So how long have you known each other?" Chrissie asked innocently.

"A long time but we've only dated for a few weeks." Matt offered.

"I'm still working out whether he's worth the effort." Toni added.

Chrissie laughed and shifted her gaze from Toni back to Matt, "Oh, he's worth it alright."

"No inadequacies I should know about?" Toni asked innocently as Matt looked knowingly at the floor.

Chrissies eyes narrowed as she pondered the strange question, "None that I can think of. Anyway, I'd better catch up with my friends. Nice meeting you." she offered to Toni.

"You too." Toni said as Chrissie walked away.

Chrissie took a few steps, then turned and walked back to where Matt and Toni were standing.

"Just send him to my place if you don't think he's worth it, he can park his shoes under my bed anytime he wants."

Toni laughed, "Thanks, I'll keep it in mind."

Toni waited until Chrissie was out of earshot and turned to Matt, "Somehow I get the impression you're not quite the man you want me to think you are."

Matt laughed, "You should know that you can't believe everything a woman says."

Toni grinned, "Really, I think that comments more pertinent to men than women."

"It just shows what a sheltered life you've led."

"I don't think so, lets go." she said placing her arm in his for the first time.

A short time later they made themselves comfortable in Toni's small apartment with coffee and a box of chocolates.

"So, tell me about Chrissie." Toni asked as she nestled down into the two seater beside Matt.

Matt told how her they liked each other but tended to argue if they spent too much time together, strong personalities with apposing views in politics, religion, relationships and world ecology don't go well together.

"But the sex was okay?" Toni asked when he'd finished.

He couldn't help but smile at her directness, "Yep, the sex was real good."

"Even with a small dick?"

"Even with a very small dick." he replied.

She laughed and they then sat quietly for the next few minutes.

"Do you like me?" she asked.

"You know I've always liked you."

"I like you too. How come you haven't tried to make out with me?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "I wouldn't want you to be disappointed."

She tried to look him in the eye but he looked down with the beginnings of a smile.

"Well I guess it's gonna be up to me to get things moving." she said while getting up out of the two seater.

Standing in front of him, she slipped her shoes off and pulled her blouse over her head. Her hands dropped to her skirt and unbuttoned the band at the rear, it fluttered to her ankles in a heap. Matt sat dumfounded at the full and voluptuous figure in front of him. She then moved to him sat astride his lap. She took his head in her hands and kissed him on the forehead before gently shifting her lips to his. Matt tasted the sweet peppermint taste on her tongue; she withdrew her tongue and sucked gently on his top lip. Matt's hands explored her back, finding the catch on her bra, he expertly unclipped it and slipped it down her arms. Toni broke the kiss and leaned back so that the garment could be removed. Matt sat and looked at the heavy breasts inches in front of him, her pale skin was flawless, her small nipples dark and erect. Matt pulled her close and slipped her right nipple into his mouth sucking and nibbling it gently. Toni's breathing deepened immediately and he moved to her other nipple. His hands followed the contours of her waist and down to her thighs; they too were pale like the rest of her body. Toni eased her breasts away from his mouth and returned her lips to his. She pushed her panty covered pussy down onto the firm bulge in Matt's jeans and moved along it as if to gauge its length. A few seconds later Toni rolled off Matt and knelt beside him, her hands quickly moved to the belt of his jeans.

She looked down at him from her elevated position and grinned, "The moment of truth has arrived."

The belt was soon undone and the zip lowered, her hand slid in under his briefs and closed on his rigid cock sliding up and down its length.

"I think you've been lying to me." she commented.

She moved down and knelt between his legs, gripping both sides of his jeans and briefs, she eased them downwards and then leaned back as they were removed from his ankles. Moving between his thighs she gripped his cock and stroked it slowly.

"This is the biggest little dick I've ever seen." Toni stated as she lowered her mouth over the head and sucked gently.

"How about I provide a little motivation for your explanation 'cause I reckon I'm here under false pretences." Toni suggested as she lifted her mouth from his cock and ran her tongue down its length.

She then slipped a testicle in her mouth and looked up at Matt expectantly.

"I'm waiting and it had better be good." she mumbled with a full mouth.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,043 Followers