The Liberation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Greg spotted Caleb wearing loose gym shorts and a Syracuse athletic T-shirt dripping with the sweat of his weightlifting class, he almost came right there. He inspected the toned muscles identifiable even under Caleb's garments. And then like a bullet, Caleb's dominating stare pierced into Greg's heart as they made eye contact. Caleb simply nodded and started out of the building with Greg following.

"How are you?" asked Caleb.

"Good."

"Good."

Greg moved his hand toward Caleb's side.

"Not until we're clear of the school," Caleb insisted.

"All right."

The two made their way to Caleb's car. Caleb looked around to study the countenances of his fellow students. Earlier, he had told some of his friends in passing about his study arrangements with Greg. He had hoped it would easily put down even the slightest of suggestive questions. Greg, on the other hand, had been spending the past few days with reckless abandon. Had he not had his impenetrable protection of his reputation as a studious prude, someone would almost have certainly caught on. However, everyone was completely oblivious. Some of the bustiest and blondest at Oakberry made passes and flirtations at Caleb, as he got into his car. He simply nodded and smiled to them. Greg impishly grinned. Tonight, he, and not those petite sluts would be salivating at the sight of Caleb Montgomery's warm cock.

As they cleared themselves of the school, Caleb made one final look back.

"We're clear?" Greg asked.

"Yeah."

"How far is your house?"

"We'll be there in a few."

Both of the young men's breathing had begun to increase. Neither spoke for what seemed to be an eternity, before a dry-throated Greg broke the silence.

"Did you prepare?"

"Course. I know how to handle my lovers. Only difference is this one will be the first I'll truly enjoy and love."

Greg smiled at Caleb's warm comment.

"Well this will be my first, guy or girl, so you lead the way chief."

"Will do."

Caleb squeezed Greg's thigh and softly kissed him on the lips. Greg was willing to accept Caleb's warm domination over him. He was ready to be held, loved, cuddled, and become what he wanted to be. With that kiss, Gregory Kaplan was ready. His dream and fantasy was to be fulfilled.

After several more minutes in the car, Caleb turned his car into the driveway of a white colonial. The lawn was freshly mown with the sprinkler running. The little fence that ran along the front cobblestone patio and the southern cherry blossoms that Caleb's mom had specially planted in their front yard made the setting truly picturesque. Greg was such a sucker for all of that sentimental stuff. It melted his heart even further.

"I wish we could make love right underneath that cherry blossom."

"All right Robert Frost."

"Frost never wrote about cherry blossoms."

"Your dorkiness is a surprising turn on. You know that?" Caleb said laughing.

"I'm full of surprises."

The two walked onto the patio and into the house. Caleb's home was well furnished as one would expect. His mother kept with the southern decor and it appeared her aims were to model things after a traditional antebellum southern home. Greg chuckled at some of the decorations, as Caleb shut the blinds and then forced Greg down onto their sofa. He vigorously kissed him on the lips, cheeks and neck.

"Oh God. Those girls must have been in heaven, Caleb."

"Yeah, but so am I now, at last," replied Caleb removing his shirt revealing his hard chest and abs.

"Take me."

"Slowly."

Caleb started to unbutton Greg's drab olive shirt, revealing a respectable body in Greg's own right.

"Man, I'm shocked you didn't magnetize the girls," Caleb said.

Greg was lost in bliss, unable to coherently respond as Caleb worked his hard nipples swirling them with his tongue and forefinger. As the passion increased, both men kicked off their shoes and socks, leaving them nude together, save for their loose shorts dividing their hardening shafts from embracing. As Greg felt Caleb's hugeness in the pocket of his groin, he knew now was the time he needed to take it. He slipped out from under Caleb and got on his knees before him. Although never actually doing it, Greg had seen hours upon hours of porn. He had a general idea on what he was about to do.

First, he reached in through the leg of Caleb's shorts and played with the base of Caleb's cock and his balls, cupping and massaging them as he delicately made swirls around his lovers' naval. Slowly he pulled down Caleb's shorts, revealing the fruit of Greg's desire. Caleb's cock was roughly seven inches, average in its girth with a well-shaped head. Greg temporarily froze beholding the sight.

"It won't bite you, baby," Caleb replied.

"It's wonderful."

"You got one too."

Still entranced, Greg clutched it with both hands and Caleb began to lose himself in the mounting pleasure as he was in the midst of his first real gay experience as well. He felt the blood swiftly swimming to the beacon that was his stiff cock, as it was enjoying an unreal hand job. Greg was growing rapidly at the sight of the intense pleasure he was deploying upon Caleb. Needing satisfaction as well, he stripped off his shorts, and totally removed Caleb's. They were both totally nude now.

"Do me too," Greg pleaded as he got up onto the sofa sitting next to Caleb, continuing to stroke him.

Without a word, Caleb began to stroke Greg's six inch erection. They completed things by kissing hard as light moans escaped them. The inexperienced Greg soon felt an orgasm coming.

"I'm gonna blow."

"You've got more."

Caleb increased his stroke allowing Greg to shoot his powerful load over both of their naked bodies. He collapsed, unable to bring Caleb to orgasm. Caleb wasn't dissatisfied as his cock was still ready for more. However, he knew Greg needed time to regain his stiffness. Caleb got up, his cock hard as can be, and walked toward the stairs.

"I'll be right back."

"Okay."

Greg sat there, with his dick still semi-hard. He lightly stroked it, lubing it up with his own cum that had landed nearby. He soon heard Caleb returning downstairs, with some goodies.

"Sadly, questions would be asked, if my bed ended up all fucked up, so the couch and floor will be our little love nest." Caleb chuckled.

Greg stared at the collection of items Caleb had dispersed across the ground. There was condoms, KY lube, and a hardcore gay porn DVD

"Holy shit."

"Just relax."

Caleb took out the DVD and popped it into his player. He selected a hot shower scene, with a Latino making love with his white partner lovingly as hot streams of water poured onto their backs and chests. Greg felt his dick rising once more, as Caleb soon was before him. The sultry southerner grasped Greg's meat and began licking it from balls to tip. Greg moaned in satisfaction as he rubbed his nipples and the strands of Caleb's sweet chestnut hair. Satisfied that his lover was hard once more, Caleb pointed the remote at his TV and put on a new scene. The studs on the screen were engaged in a sixty-nine position.

"You know what that is, don't you?" Caleb asked.

"Oh yeah."

Without any further invitation, Greg slid down onto the wood floor onto his side, with Caleb's cock staring him dead in the face.

"Just like in the video." Caleb said.

Greg concentrated solely on licking Caleb's shaft and sucking the first few inches, unsure of his ability to deep throat it. Meanwhile Caleb reached for the lube and smothered his fore and middle fingers in it. He had his eyes on Greg's virgin hole. While still having his mouth seemingly glued to Greg's meat, Caleb gently rubbed the outside of Greg's ass, generating the greatest groan yet.

"You like that, don't you."

"More, please."

Caleb began to insert his fingers into Greg's rectum. Curling his fingers, he searched for the pleasure spot, the prostate. Thick pre-cum emitted from Greg's cock into Caleb's mouth. Feeling a soft gland, Caleb knew he had reached it and that any more stimuli would cause Greg's second orgasm. And it was much too soon for that. Caleb eased up and broke the sixty-nine position. Greg was sweating profusely sitting on the floor against the couch as he gently massaged his dripping cock. Caleb crawled towards him and took the virgin into his arms, lovingly kissing and caressing him. Through this, Caleb knew he had Greg at his mercy.

"You're wonderful, Caleb," said a panting Greg.

"This is incredible. Isn't it?" he replied.

"I want to be with you, forever Caleb."

"Don't say things like that. It's only all of the pent up emotions coming out at once. Let's just enjoy this for what it is, two teens relieving their frustrations."

"But in such a wonderful way."

"Yes Greg, now let's give you what you want."

Greg grabbed the remote and turned off the television.

"We're the only things we need for this," spoke Caleb.

Caleb moved Greg's welcoming body underneath him flat on the couch and resumed their fiery make out. Caleb saw in Greg's eyes an unwavering desire for this. He was ready. There was nothing in all creation that could alter Greg's mind set and yearning for Caleb to be in him. To be one. Utterly convinced, Caleb grabbed down for the pack of condoms. Caleb himself was eager and ready for this beyond words well for in his mind this was his first truly meaningful love making. With ease, Caleb removed the latex covering and slid it on his almost painfully hard staff. There was nothing more to say. Greg might have been breathing hard, but it was not from fear or nervousness. It was from a grand eagerness that had consumed every fiber of his being.

Their eyes never left one another as Caleb slowly lifted Greg's legs, revealing his tight, virgin ass. Still smothered in lube from being fingered, Greg's ass proved receptive as Caleb slowly inched in his cock head. After another inch or two was in, Caleb brought himself down on top of Greg, slowly impaling himself into the former virgin. The lovers kissed sensually as Caleb gently played with Greg's nipples. Caleb didn't want this to be painful for Greg, so once pain started to supersede the pleasure, then that is where Caleb stopped. He kept his rhythmic thrusts pleasurable and enjoyable for both. It was sweet. It was sensual. But most of all it was liberating. At long last, the two formerly angered young men had found each other and discovered themselves.

Soon however, Caleb's cock had massaged Greg's prostate just enough times.

"Oh God!" Greg said, breaking the loving silence.

The loving session was also meant, in Caleb's mind at least, to be a hot, blissful experience as well. He smiled, and directed Greg onto the floor and all floors, with his cock hardly leaving Greg. Greg knew it wasn't all serious too, and excitedly anticipated the forthcoming fun. Now with access to his cock, Greg began to furiously jerk off his hard on as Caleb finished off his own sexual desires by pounding his flesh as far as it could go into the submissive Greg. There, immersed in the doggy style position, both men came nearly simultaneously. The two collapsed onto the floor, facing each other.

"I think I do love you.," Caleb uttered.

"That was unreal."

"Did you hear what I said?"

"Of course I did. I love you too. So much. There's no way two people can share so much passion, fun, and lust if they didn't love each other."

"So I guess since you're my boyfriend, you'll do my math for me now."

The two shared a light chuckle as they gracefully played with each other's hair, laying there young, naked, and bursting at the seems with life and love.

"I dunno. Maybe we could let this be the cornerstone of our relationship for a while," Greg replied.

The formerly shy, ever-fearful, and possibly even introverted Gregory Kaplan was now someone new. Coupled with confidence and Caleb's loving support, he was now prepared to confront the next challenges of his life. He knew who and what he was, and he was happy.

12