The Librarian

Story Info
Wife goes goes out Friday night-gets caught.
5.7k words
4.04
75.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DenverYo
DenverYo
303 Followers

Derek wondered to himself whether Mr. Arnold would be happy with his report. He had gotten the impression that he was overly eager to get the goods on his wife. Mr. Arnold had been gone for a week and would be back tomorrow morning. He had been so sure that his wife was cheating on him and had Derek set up surveillance for the whole week. So, for one boring week, he had watched their house for any suspicious activity. Every night he had stationed his van down the street in the Seven Eleven parking lot. That had cost him twenty-five dollars per night but it was a great location. He could see the Arnold's house and he had just sat there, hour after hour, watching and listening to the two bugs that he had Mr. Arnold plant in the house. Nothing.

Every night the lights had gone out at ten-thirty and he had dutifully stayed till about one. Since it was the last night, Derek decided to pull up stakes early. He was pretty tired but since it was Friday night, he decided to stop at the little bar a couple of blocks down the street. A beer or two would be good before he set out on the hour drive back to his home. Walking into the tavern, he quickly noted that he would be the only black guy there. So he took a seat on the short end of the bar so that he could see the whole place. It always paid to be careful in these kinds of places, especially on Friday night.

He ordered a Bud and the bartender seemed to be a friendly fellow and he began to relax. He looked over the place a little closer, noting that it seemed to be definitely a local bar. Most of the patrons were paired up at tables with the exception of a few guys sitting at the bar and two couples who were dancing to the jukebox. He noticed one guy was dancing with a blond lady and doing a little grab-ass. She didn't seem to mind and leaned in real close and laughed in the guy's ear. When the song ended they sat down at a table with two other guys. A couple minutes later she got up and went to the ladies room. Not bad he thought to himself. When she came back out, she looked his way and gave him a little smile. At that point, he got the feeling that he had seen her somewhere before.

She went back to her table but didn't sit down. She grabbed the guy's hand and they headed for the door. Derek couldn't shake the feeling he had seen her before, but now she was gone. He thought to himself that he must be tired for his powers of recognition to abandon him like that. That was one thing that he prided himself on- his ability to remember faces. He decided to have one more beer and then drive home.

Just as he was finishing up the beer, the blonde came back into the bar and was soon dancing with one of the others at her table. She looked a bit disheveled and her dance partner was playing with her butt and toying with her boobs. Before the song ended, they went out the door. Another beer seemed in order because his curiosity got the better of him. He noticed that one of the single men at the bar sat down at her table with the other fellow. Sure enough, a few minutes later, she came back in the door with the second guy and sat back down at the table.

She definitely had that fresh-fucked air about her. A minute later she got up and sat down on the lap of the other guy.

At this time Derek figured she was just the local whore and decided to leave. He left a couple bucks on the bar and stood up to leave. Again she looked his way and smiled at him on his way out. While driving home, he started to think about the report he would give to Mr. Arnold on Monday. He also thought about the blonde in the bar, annoyed that he still couldn't recall where he had seen her before. By the time he got home, he had shelved her away and wouldn't waste any more time trying to figure it out.

Monday morning, his suspicions were correct-Mr. Arnold wasn't all that pleased that Derek had nothing to report on his wife except that she apparently behaved herself while her husband was on his business trip. That wasn't going to deter Derek from cashing the check. After he visited the bank and deposited his check, Derek decided he would go to the library. There was some research to be done regarding another case he was working on and his internet connection at home wasn't working right.

Derek had been plugging away for half an hour and had the information he needed. He sent it to the printer by the wall and was standing there, waiting for it to print. As he waited, a lady came walking out of an office and went over to the check-out counter. A minute later she turned toward him on her way back to her office. She glanced his way and gave a little smile. Bingo! He knew right away where he'd seen that smile and cute face-the little bar on Friday night.

He got his printing and sat back down at a seat to think about the situation. He checked the nameplate on her office door noting that her name was Ms. Leslie Jamison-head librarian. He continued to observe her through the glass wall of her office. He wanted to be sure it was the same woman he had seen in the bar. He was positive. She was dressed much differently and her hair was pulled back in a tight bun. The conservative demeanor couldn't hide the fact that she was the same person that had headed to the parking lot every twenty minutes with a different guy.

He was intrigued and immediately started to think how he could take advantage of this information. Derek was a small-time PI and was not above a little shady operation on occasion. But blackmail was serious business, especially if money was involved.

He decided to confront her and see what her reaction would be. He searched in his wallet for one of his phony business cards-fake name, address, and cell phone number linked to an untraceable pay-as-you-go phone. He got up and knocked on her door.

She motioned for him to come in. "May I help you, Sir?"

"Yes. Let me introduce myself. I'm James Carlton, and here is my business card."

She took his card, looking at it for a brief moment, one that was a trifle longer than needed. Derek noticed that her eyes narrowed just a bit. "A private investigator? Again, how may I help you?"

"Well, I think that we may know each other and that we might have some business to discuss."

"Mr. Carlton, I don't believe I know you. I don't think that I have ever seen you before."

"I know you are probably very busy here, but I do come to the library every once in a while."

"I'm sorry, but we have several thousand visitors every month. I really can't recall your face."

"Actually, this isn't where we've met before. We haven't been introduced, but I happened to be in a little bar up in Middleton on Friday night and I'm pretty sure we met there. You even smiled at me twice. Does that ring any bells? I watched you for about an hour then and I'm pretty sure about what you were doing. Observation is the main ingredient of my profession."

"Well, what do you want? Blackmail?"

"Uh, Ms. Jamison, blackmail is such a harsh word. It is illegal, too."

"Well, what do you want?"

"I don't really want to discuss it here. What time do you get off this afternoon?"

"Uh, five-thirty or six."

"Five-thirty it is. I'll meet you at Denny's down the street at five-thirty five. Please be there." With that he stood up, smiled and went back out into the computer area. He proceeded to do a quick check on Ms. Leslie Jamison. The Internet is amazing, he thought. It sure makes getting information easy. He still had a couple hours before their meeting so he decided to drive over to her house and check it out. He was very pleased to see that it was a middle range bi-level in a nice neighborhood. It was the fourth house from the corner with an alley along the back. Easy access. Driving down the alley, he noted that there was no kid stuff in the back yard and just a low fence along the alley, with a gate, no less.

At five-thirty, he grabbed a booth, sat down and waited for Leslie to arrive. He was sure she would show. She seemed to him that she was a business-like lady who would probably work with him to keep her activities on the down-low. At exactly five-thirty six she walked in the door. He stood and waved her over to his table.

"Have a seat, Leslie, I'm glad you decided to come."

"Mr. Carlton, I can't see how we should be on a first name basis. Now, what is it that you want?"

"Leslie, I don't want to cause you any trouble so there is no reason for you to cop an attitude. Please call me Jim. I assure you that our meeting in Middleton was purely a matter of co-incidence. I was working on another case and stopped in for a beer. Neither your husband nor anyone else hired me to check up on you."

"Oh, he would never...wait. How do you know I am married?"

"You just told me. Like I said, I don't want to cause you any trouble. Right now, I just want a little information. Now, what are your hours at work?"

"I don't feel that I should discuss anything with you until I know what you want, Mr. Carlton."

"Leslie, call me Jim. I said I don't want to cause you any trouble, but keep in mind I damn sure could if you remain so unfriendly. Again, what are your hours at the library?"

"Ok, Jim. I work five days a week-ten until five-thirty."

"And why do you drive clear up to Middleton?"

"Uh, this is embarrassing. You probably think I'm some sort of slut. I go to Middleton so nobody will see me."

"No need for embarrassment, Leslie. In my business, I see a lot of the darker side of society. I make no value judgments. I'm not exactly pure myself. How often do you go?"

"Well, it depends. Usually only a couple of times a month."

"What does it depend on-your husband's schedule?"

"No. He is on a short business trip every Friday, all day, and gets back Saturday afternoon. This is hard. My husband and I are staunch Catholics-no birth control. So I have to avoid going to Middleton during my fertile times. I can't get pregnant."

"That is still very risky. Does your husband know about your outside activities?"

"God no. If he would find out, he would surely be done with me."

"Well, why do you take so much of a risk?"

"Uh---it's just that I lead such a boring life, you know, being a librarian. And my husband is so busy with his business. And he is sort of stodgy and a little older than I am. I guess I go just to have some excitement in my life."

"I see. When does your husband go to work?"

"He leaves the house every day at six-thirty sharp except on his travel day, Friday, when he sleeps in a little. He leaves at eight then. He gets back Saturday afternoon around four. Is that detailed enough for you?"

"Now, Leslie, no snippiness. I'm just trying to see if there might be some way I can be of service to you."

"So, what do you want to do? Pimp me out?"

"No. That would be an even riskier and sort of sloppy way of meeting your needs. I was thinking about something a bit more personal. Maybe something just between you and me."

"Are you saying you want to start seeing me, instead of my driving to Middleton?"

"Exactly! Look at it this way-you were discovered purely by chance. It could happen again. Wouldn't it be better to have a professional on your side? Besides, I find you to be very attractive and I don't think I am a slob myself. I think we should have an affair. It would be very exciting for both of us. Starting this Friday night. At your house."

"I've never been with a black man before. And what if I did get pregnant-I couldn't hide that."

"We would just have to be more careful about pregnancy. And I have certainly never had any complaints in the loving department."

"I don't know. It sounds more risky. But you are pretty good-looking. I guess we could give it a try."

"Good. I'll come down the alley after dark-about eight-thirty. Don't turn the back light on. I want it to be as dark as possible. Don't worry-sneaking around is my stock and trade. Just leave your back door open just before eight-thirty. If a problem comes up, call me. My number is on my card. There is no changing your mind. I hope you understand, Leslie."

"I understand. It does seem like a good solution-might even be fun. And you're sure you won't be seen sneaking around my house?"

"That I can guarantee. I'm very good at what I do. Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"I guess not. May I call you James? Jim just doesn't seem quite right."

"James it is. I will see you Friday night."

With that, Leslie got up to leave. Derek wanted to let her leave first so that she wouldn't see his van. He was all smiles when she drove out of sight. Damn! What a perfect setup. Good-looking pussy, leverage and she doesn't even know who I am. This is going to be fun, he thought.

Friday night, Derek got to Leslie's neighborhood at eight and scouted the place out, driving past a couple times and down the alley once, just to see if anything might be a problem. He didn't spot anything and proceeded to park down the street and over a block by a small local park. He then walked casually to the alley and slipped into his sneak mode, making his way to the fourth house. Standing behind a large bush, he checked out the neighbors on each side. Everything seemed to be a go, so he let himself in the gate and slipped toward the back door, staying in the shadows. The door was unlocked and he let himself in.

"Leslie, are you here?"

"James? Come on in. I'm in the family room just off the kitchen."

She had a dim light on and he moved toward her. She was dressed in a short robe and Derek stopped in his tracks when he saw her. "Leslie, you are gorgeous, and I love your hair down."

"Well, I decided that since we were going to do this, we might just as well do it right. You wanted me to be sexy, didn't you? The library doesn't give me much of a chance, and I went to Middleton as more of a slut. I think I'm going to like this. Did you have any problems getting here on the sly?"

"No. It was a piece of cake, and speaking of cake, you look good enough to eat."

"That might be nice. Would you like something to drink? I have some nice wine. Maybe a toast to our relationship?"

"Ah, yes, a little wine." Derek couldn't help but notice that Leslie had dropped all of her animosity. This is going way better than he thought it would. She didn't act like this was basically a blackmail situation at all. I hope that she is great in the sack, he thought.

"James, I told you that I have never been with a black man before and I am a little nervous."

"No need to be. Just forget all of the stereotypes you have surely heard. I am more normal than you probably think."

"Does that mean I'm likely to be disappointed?"

"Now, I didn't say that. I just mean that most black guys are not really up to porn movie standards, but, like I said before, I've never had any complaints. We are definitely going to have a good time."

"I sure hope so," she said as she slid over tight to him on the couch.

She put her arm around his neck and drew him into a passionate kiss. His hand slipped into her robe and met a nice, meaty, bare tit. Her nipple was already hard and she snuggled right into his grasp. "Oh yes, I know we are," she cooed. "Let's go upstairs. I want to see you naked." Derek could hardly believe it- this lady is more like the slut he had seen in Middleton rather than the librarian. She grabbed his hand and led him over to the stairs.

"James, you almost seem unsure of yourself. You aren't nervous, are you?"

"No, not really. I'm just wondering what I've gotten myself into. You almost seem like a different woman from your librarian persona. Not that I'm complaining or anything. You are just scaring me a little bit." Derek thought to himself-I'm just going to let her run with the situation and milk it for all it's worth.

"James, I told you that I lead a boring life except for my Friday night activity. I know I am going to like this. Now, let me help you with your clothes. Oops, my robe fell off. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh, no. You are gorgeous." In a flash, Leslie whipped Derek's shirt over his head and was attacking his shoes and khakis. Before he could get them off his feet, Leslie had swallowed half of his dick and was growling like a rabid dog. I hope she doesn't bite, he thought to himself. I've got to get her under control before I blow my load. He grabbed her and lifted her up, locking her in a bear hug and clamping down on her lips in a passionate kiss. Spinning her around, he rolled her onto her back on the bed. "Leslie, let me get my pants off-I can't move with my feet trapped."

"Ok, but hurry. I am so ready for this." In only a couple of seconds, he was on the bed beside her, kissing her again and chewing on her nipples. "I want to be on top first," she panted. She flipped up to her knees and straddled him in one swift move. He was hard as a rock and it only took one thrust and he was buried to the hilt. Derek thought to himself, Jesus Christ, I hope she doesn't have any spurs on, as she began riding him like a bronco rider. He knew he wasn't going to last at this rate. She was moaning and squealing like a cat in heat, damn near bouncing them off the bed. He decided that finesse just wasn't going to be the word for this first time. A few seconds later, he blasted forth like a virgin teen-age boy, but Leslie was still riding hard. "You're not done already, are you? Because, if you are, there's still time to get to Middleton."

"No, no. I just need a minute to recover. That was just a warm-up. Roll over and let me on top."

"Oh, you animal, you."

For the next few minutes, he proceeded to pound away and got her off twice before he unloaded again. Gasping for breath, he rolled off. "Still want to go to Middleton now? I'm just getting warmed up."

"James, I think I'll stay home now. Want more wine?"

"Yeah, I need to replenish my fluid level. When did you say your husband gets back tomorrow? I think I would like to spend the night if that is OK."

"He gets back from his trip right around four in the afternoon. I was planning on your staying, if you think you can handle it."

"You know-you are something else. I never expected a librarian to be so hot in the sack. I guess I'm going to have to wear you down. I'll leave about ten in the morning. I love morning sex."

"Well, I told you that my husband leaves for work early in the mornings, and I don't have to be in till ten. We could see each other mornings if you think you could sneak in-say about seven-thirty. I would like that."

"I do most of my work at night and I don't usually get up that early but I probably could arrange a morning once in a while."

They lay in bed, drinking a little more wine, for about an hour. They filled each other in on a few aspects of their lives, with Leslie opening up to a great extent. Of course, everything that Derek shared was complete bullshit, building a completely phony story of his life.

"James-I'm still horny. I want you again before we go to sleep. You know, it really is going to be great that I won't have to drive that hour to get home from Middleton. I never stayed overnight. I'm glad that you can stay over tonight."

"I'm glad you are enjoying our time. I hope I haven't disappointed you."

"Not at all, James. This is very exciting, and it doesn't seem as dirty as driving to Middleton. You are actually a very likable fellow, and your bedside manner is top-notch, so far."

"Well, I aim to please."

"James, quit wasting time and please me now."

"Yes, ma'am. Top or bottom?"

"How about a little of both?"

Twice more in the morning and Derek was just about exhausted. He asked Leslie when she wanted him to come back. She said that her fertile time would be the next weekend, and maybe he could come Tuesday morning. "All of my neighbors go to work before seven-thirty, and the coast will be clear. You should still probably come down the alley, so nobody across the street will see you."

DenverYo
DenverYo
303 Followers
12