The Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I calm my breathing and straight-face reply "Nope."

She leans down to swipe that glorious tongue over one nipple and then leans back, laughing. "I suppose we should go get that beer then" she says, the smile never leaving her face.

I bite my lip and try to lean forward to kiss her.

"Nope" she says, "Tell me what you want from me." I sigh and venture, in a quiet voice, "I want your kisses, I want you". Finally she lets me lean forward into a nice, sweet kiss. Pure bliss, but as soon as I try and deepen the kiss, she moves back away from me again.

"Please," I whimper, "Please can't I have you? You can tell I want you, I know you can".

She smirks against my waiting lips and slowly hooks her finger over the edge of my now very wet thong again. "What do you want my Little Librarian?" she asks again. I shudder and suck in a sharp breath, but she moves no further. "What do you want?" she asks again, still with that hungry look in her eyes.

"I want you, I want you to taste me, to lick me clean and make me cum all over you." I finally break down and beg of her. "Please?"

With a mighty growl from way down inside of her she strips me of my thong, dropping swiftly to her knees in front of me as she does so. Fingers raking the insides of my thighs, her lips descend onto mine and I let out a growl of my own, mixed with a bit of a yelp, as the sensation rips through my body. Her tongue heads right to my throbbing clit, dancing circles around it before finally settling flat against it, her amazing mouth suckling gently at my bud. My hips arch of their own volition, raising my ass further up off the counter with each wave of pleasure. Noticing this, she slides her hands under me and wraps my legs around her broad neck, supporting my weight as I start to lose myself to her talents. My eyes shut tight, teeth clenched and head thrown back I'm so totally lost to what's going on, the only thing I notice is the intense waves of pleasure reverberating through my very soul. I hardly even notice the first orgasm as it slams through me. My body lets loose with everything it's got, thighs tightening around her head and my juices exploding everywhere. She takes it all in, tightening her grip on my ass and making sure I don't lose my balance as she slurps up every drop I have to offer. As my body stops shuddering so intensely I can feel her smile as she still tenderly licks at my lower lips, sweet and gentle once again, letting me come down slowly until I regain my senses and open my eyes to look at her.

She smiles and leans up to kiss me gently, tongue just barely touching mine as she does. Noticing my smile she shifts her hands out from underneath me and moves them to my thighs declaring "I'm still hungry".

The look of surprise on my face amuses her. "I told you I liked giving." she reminds me, "Now let me give, I want to make you cum again, I want to feel your juices all over me this next time."

"I'm not sure I can cum again." I start to say, but am cut off as she once again drops to her knees in front of the counter, settling in between my thighs again with a big grin on her face.

This time though she just kind of sits there, slowly stroking my inner thigh and lightly breathing on my sensitive lady parts. Then ever so slowly, her fingertip moves closer and closer to my inner lips, lightly touching and stroking as it goes.

Such a delicate touch that even though I barely feel it, it sends shivers coursing up my body from my hips and my body begins to wake up, warming under her gentle touch. Slowly inching closer, touching here and there, I can feel her breath, feel it quicken as my body begins to move on its own. Sensing this, she stops for a moment, waiting, breathing in my scent while the deprivation of sensory input starts making me want it even more. I squirm, and she slowly strokes up my slit, lightly flicking my clit as she reaches the top.

Then back down again, slowly sliding just her fingertip inside of me and then removing it to bring it to her lips and lick it clean. I sigh and wait for her touch to return, my eyes shut with longing and lust. Her touch is so gentle, yet so intense, I can tell she;s enjoying taking her time, watching my reactions and teasing me with her touch. Then finally she slips her fingers fully inside of me and my hips rise up to meet her touch.

Waves of wonderful sensations course through me as her fingers fill my pussy. Her other hand moves to push me flat onto the counter and hold my hips down and then lightly tease my clit as she slowly starts working inside me. Fingers stretching and curling to hit that special spot inside that just drives me nuts. Every time I start to feel my orgasm build she slows her movements, and even though it's incredibly maddening the way that it's making things more and more intense is just amazing. I never thought that I could want someone and something, so damn much and yet be so satisfied with not quite getting it.

I moan in frustration and try to arch my hips again and I can't tell if it's out of sympathy and compassion or that odd animalistic need of hers that she quickens her movements. Briskly accelerating her assault on my shivering pussy. Holding me still and pumping her fingers deep inside of me, first one, now three at the same time. Still on her knees, just watching my pussy quiver as I lay spread out on the checkout counter in front of her. There must be some thrill to it for her, some feeling inside of her that she enjoys. Watching me, hearing me, knowing that I'm lost to the sensations that she's creating in my body. I'm unaware of much more than that, the feelings coming from inside and outside of my body. Unaware of how I must look, of even the noises and movements that I make as she fucks me.

I'm not hearing the low growl forming in the back of her throat as my pussy muscles start to bear down on her fingers, of the visible shivers running through her body as she notices my body tense and my breathing go all ragged. My eyes are shut and I am simply one with the overwhelming sensations taking over me. As I reach my peak I'm totally unaware of her own body convulsing with sensations, of her breath on my thigh becoming heavy and irregular as she watches my pussy clench around her. Unaware of the earsplitting growl that splits the air as my juices spray all over her hands, her arm, her shirt. She just keeps growling and working me, not letting me rest, orgasm after orgasm surging through me as she pumps me with her fingers. I keep cumming harder and harder, my juices splashing her, the counter, her feet as I do. So much sensation, so intense that I swear I can feel myself leaving my body with the last one.

Next thing I know I'm lying on the floor next to her, her arm around me, stroking my hair. Her lips smiling down at my in adoration as I slowly return to my senses. I struggle to sit up and she just pulls me closer. "It's ok love, we can get that beer some other time. Right now you need to rest up. I told you I was going to give to you. Did you enjoy yourself?"

I nod, and she smiles that confidant, sly smile I've some to know so well. "Good" is all she says, "Good".

12